749 replies to this topic

#701 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:33 PM

Drat, Translating the manga on Tuesday fits much better with my school schedule. Oh well, It's out tomorrow. I just have to wake up early to read it then.

Edited by Phantom_999, 24 September 2013 - 03:33 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#702 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:16 PM

All I can hope for is some damn Sakura involvement. Hopefully Kishi doesn't sideline her again..

don't give up just yet

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#703 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

I have a good feeling about the upcoming chapter... I can't explain this, I just feel that we might get some sort of NS moment/interaction...
ebhRxPe.gif

#704 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:40 PM

Sakura can't do anything until the Shikamaru situation is resolved. She won't leave him. But I don't think he was put in peril for Sakura to shine. Sakura already indicated there is little she can do for him. Karin already saved Sasuke. Her ability is probably how he will be saved.

technically both karin and juugo saved sasuke.. and the way juugo suddenly turned into a white mage was funny lol. Yeah you might be right that Karin might be the key, i'm just hoping Sakura get inspired enough from naruto and her earlier words "rather die trying..!"and get a new resolve or something to solve the problem. Tsunade / Shizune / Ino might be big help too. There's seriously too many medics around shika that it's becoming hard to die lol.

Edited by Hanabi, 24 September 2013 - 04:41 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#705 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:59 PM

I have a good feeling about the upcoming chapter... I can't explain this, I just feel that we might get some sort of NS moment/interaction...
ebhRxPe.gif

:plots:  I hear ya sis, hopefully we'll get some NS action ^-^.

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#706 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:18 PM

same here im getting good feelings

40283620121415711s.jpg

#707 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:53 PM

ebhRxPe.gif

same here im getting good feelings

Hey my long lost siblings! :wave:  I'm getting da good feels too!

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 24 September 2013 - 05:56 PM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#708 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:56 PM

Is it possible that Obito got the flashes of memories from Naruto's mind? If so, then that would provide him with a little insight into him.

Rin was also a medical nin so all it would take is confirmation that Sakura is on his team and he should be able to put it together.

It's possible, but from this one panel that we got of him when Naruto was rolling his flashes of memories, I didn't see him as sawing his memories. It's like how always he looks at Naruto  " What's that guy is going to do now ? "... The usual poker face of him just for Naruto. So, I don't think he knows what Sakura means for Naruto. But, again, it's possible.

Sakura can't do anything until the Shikamaru situation is resolved. She won't leave him. But I don't think he was put in peril for Sakura to shine. Sakura already indicated there is little she can do for him. Karin already saved Sasuke. Her ability is probably how he will be saved.

Yeah, I think Shikamaru first and how he will be saved then comes the parallel, or another role before the parallel.

Edited by T XD, 24 September 2013 - 05:58 PM.

#709 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:12 PM

You guys should think negative side in order to receive a miracle. High hope can backfire you.

#710 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:16 PM

You guys should think negative side in order to receive a miracle. High hope can backfire you.

Better to think about something being possible than hoping. If the thought didn't happen then it didn't, but hope is close to wishful thinking.

#711 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:17 PM

Don't you worry, we will!! :smug:

Hey my long lost siblings! :wave:  I'm getting da good feels too!

Hey, I missed you... Gimme a hug.
xKAjVp2.gif

#712 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:38 PM

You mean we should act like Lee did during the chuunin preliminary ? :P :D

Don't you worry, we will!! :smug:

Hey, I missed you... Gimme a hug.
xKAjVp2.gif

Well, im not him , but here - :glomp: :wow:  :fan: :smug:

#713 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:39 PM

Better to think about something being possible than hoping. If the thought didn't happen then it didn't, but hope is close to wishful thinking.

That's true. It's just there are times for me if I think of this hard enough, I won't get it and get the opposite. I rather get something else than opposite. After this next chapter release, I'll explain what I mean though it could delay if something else happens instead.

#714 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:28 PM

You mean we should act like Lee did during the chuunin preliminary ? :P :D

Well, im not him , but here - :glomp: :wow:  :fan: :smug:

awww... thank you
wq4Ag1e.gif
:smug: :smug: :smug:

Edited by Tauriel, 24 September 2013 - 07:29 PM.

#715 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:39 PM

That's true. It's just there are times for me if I think of this hard enough, I won't get it and get the opposite. I rather get something else than opposite. After this next chapter release, I'll explain what I mean though it could delay if something else happens instead.

you possible right, with the ups and downs of this manga everything can happen. even I am little worry with what Sakura say in the flashback when she went to the aid  of Shikimaru, even she said it because she was upset still could happen something else.

Edited by Liu bie, 24 September 2013 - 07:39 PM.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#716 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

awww... thank you
wq4Ag1e.gif
:smug: :smug: :smug:

hehehe :happy: :wink: :P :D

I like the gif, its so cute and awesome :blush: :wow: :smug:

Edited by Psychox, 24 September 2013 - 09:02 PM.

#717 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:50 PM

you possible right, with the ups and downs of this manga everything can happen. even I am little worry with what Sakura say in the flashback when she went to the aid  of Shikimaru, even she said it because she was upset still could happen something else.

It's just something could change to the direction that we never considered but in a bad way rather than "Hm, interesting." I'll probably explain after this chapter release but if I were to say it it could jinx it. Never know.

#718 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:58 PM

I feel like 4 minutes- by Madonna is a good song to represent this volume... Lol.

#719 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:14 PM

I feel like 4 minutes- by Madonna is a good song to represent this volume... Lol.

Yeah...what is it about? Lol

#720 Baiken

Baiken

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Just a college student interested in a few things such as Sakura Haruno, Game of Thrones, Art, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Harry Potter, BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, Justin Timberlake, Parks and Rec.

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:30 PM

LOL, I was literally thinking the same thing the other day. Catchy song.

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Love.

If there's only 15 minutes left for the Narutoverse, I hope the SA make haste with it. Cut down on the excessive speeches, and bring in more action Kishi....please.I think I share the feeling these "15 minutes" will probably last until Naruto's birthdate irl. And that is fine with me. It's just...God I hope the pacing doesn't suck. I'm looking at you, DBZ.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users