• This topic is locked This topic is locked
700 replies to this topic

#681 Hiyuusha

Hiyuusha

Hanzo Hattori

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Hanging out with bros, writing, prepping ingredients for pizza, making pizza, cooking pizza, slicing pizza, boxing pizza, packing pizza, delivering pizza, opening pizza boxes, grabbing slices of pizza, eating pizza, tasting pizza, swallowing pizza, digesting pizza, and ramen too! Also, I love to make Rasencookies - dattebayo! Lolno.

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:32 AM

Small fix. :D

Blasphemy! You forgot the part where they accidentally kiss.

#682 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:04 AM

Hey let's all have a contest on "the most disturbing Naruto ending" for the series >X) lol

If Naruto's going to end then let's have some fun with it XD lol

#683 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:35 AM

Naruto - "Sasukehhhh!"

Sasuke - "Narutoooo!"

Naruto - "Sasukehhhh!"

Sasuke - "Narutoooo!"

Naruto - "Sasukehhhh!"

Sasuke - "Narutoooo!"

Naruto - "Ahhhhhhh"

Sasuke - "Ahhhhhhh"

Naruto - Ra....Kame-hame-haaaaaaaaaaaa

Sasuke - "Chi,,,wait what?

Sasuke gets blasted to Venus.

the end

And my small fix xD

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#684 Hiyuusha

Hiyuusha

Hanzo Hattori

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Hanging out with bros, writing, prepping ingredients for pizza, making pizza, cooking pizza, slicing pizza, boxing pizza, packing pizza, delivering pizza, opening pizza boxes, grabbing slices of pizza, eating pizza, tasting pizza, swallowing pizza, digesting pizza, and ramen too! Also, I love to make Rasencookies - dattebayo! Lolno.

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:44 AM

disturbing ending? The first four chapters are typical, Naruto fighting/saving Sasuke and all that jazz. Then the last chapter, plot twist! Kaguya was never defeated. Naruto and everyone else are inside the Infinite Tsukiyomi, and guess what? Time's up. The last panel is of Kaguya smiling, and the Cocoons all open to reveal a new era - the era of Zetsu.

The story ends, and there is no continuation.

#685 oksus

oksus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:52 AM

Disturbing ending:

Kakashi wakes up in a hospital bed, realizing everything was a Genjutsu made by Itachi :o

#686 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:58 AM

^LOL!

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#687 Hiyuusha

Hiyuusha

Hanzo Hattori

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:03 AM

Naruto fights Sasuke. 

Naruto: Why you doing this, Sasuke? We came so far, did so much! We even defeated Zetsus, Sasuke!

Sasuke: No Naruto, you are the Zetsus.

And then Naruto was a Zombie.

#688 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:06 AM

Well today is Wednesday which means the new chapter will be out sometime later on the AM

Edited by BlazingDynamo, 08 October 2014 - 04:07 AM.

#689 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:14 AM

Cool cool how bout this >X)......

Naruto and Sasuke fight each other to the point of total exhaustion. They both launch at each other with the rasengan and Chidori in hand. They collide but Naruto's rasengan lands an almost fatal blow to Sasuke while his Chidori barely cuts Naruto's arm.

As Naruto tries to speak reason with a badly injured Sasuke, Sasuke launches his rinnegan ability on Naruto!! Except there's a new twist to his power.......not only can he swap places but he can also swap his soul with someone else!?!? Naruto is now inside Sasuke's badly injured body while Sasuke is now inside Naruto's!!! (With his sharingan and Rinnegan now shown in Naruto's eyes)

Sasuke stands over Naruto and delivers a Chidori into his own body and consequently killing Naruto. Kakashi and Sakura arrive to see Naruto standing over Sasuke's dead body. Sakura reaches over to him and comforts Naruto to who she thinks is in pain for his friends death.......but unknown to her and Kakashi a dark smirk creeps on Naruto's face with sharingan and Rinnegan glaring coldly.....

That's all I got >X)

Edited by MoonDrop04, 08 October 2014 - 04:15 AM.

#690 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:24 AM

Disturbing ending:

Kakashi wakes up in a hospital bed, realizing everything was a Genjutsu made by Itachi :o

This...would be the most kittened up ending EVAR.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#691 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:25 AM

Sounds like an intense fanfic LOL. Damn that'll be the ending that'll be shocking... imagine if it ended like Tokyo ghoul (for those that read that) :( Now that's a tragedy. 

I was pissed off about that ending!!! DX< So Many Unanswered Questions and the Series was GOOD!!!! T_T

#692 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:30 AM

Well today is Wednesday which means the new chapter will be out sometime later on the AM

I hope Kishi does everything he can to ensure a high quality rematch in these final chapters. Whatever coloured page is included will hopefully be relevant to the movie since it's currently the only development for the series that we have look forward to after this. The remaining sketches should be released this week hopefully. 

#693 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:31 AM

Disturbing ending:

Or it was manga in the manga like school rumble episode 26.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#694 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:32 AM

Lmao right! 

Anyways does anyone know what time the chapter will come out? I won't even bother staying up if it's going to be released later in the morning like usual.

I live in Texas and the past two weeks it has been coming out around 5:00 am in the morning on Thursdays so if it's an early release this week I don't think the times would change for it unfortunately -_-

#695 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:45 AM

kishi doesn't remember any hyuuga, except hinata-hime

And even then, he remembers her long enough to have her faceplant and get eaten by a tree. The Hyuuga's have it bad. You know you're low on the food chain when the rung above you is occupied by a plant.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#696 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:45 AM

Crap :( well I think I'm just gonna wake up early tomorrow lol. Thanks :D

No Problemo >X)

#697 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:51 AM

Well... One Piece spoilers have been out for about an hour so that means the new Naruto chapter shouldn't be that far behind.

#698 shika1

shika1

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:52 AM

yeah , maybe

#699 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines &quot;randomness&quot;.

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:52 AM

I can't see the spoiler

aw9vkj.gif

#700 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 08 October 2014 - 06:23 AM

Spoilers for #695 have been moved to a new spoiler thread.  

No more spoilers here -- especially when they are not behind a tag!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users