• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1436 replies to this topic

#661 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 25 October 2014 - 06:22 AM

fashion

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#662 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 25 October 2014 - 07:35 AM

So yeah....
Heaven, Earth and man's lamentation...
That can't be a coincidence, right?

Isn't it telling that Kishi is aware that Naruto and Sakura are referanced as Heaven and Earth?

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#663 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:20 AM

the sequence of panels are weird to be just flashbacks between Naruto and Sasuke... There is this sequence of flashbacks panels with those two fighting but a new panel of lil Sakura that we had never seen it before and suddenly in the next page she wakes up. It's like a flahsback from Sakura's perspective.

They are Sakura's flashbacks. The first panel of little Sakura then she wakes up after the flashback is done means it was Sakura's flashbacks.

#664 *- ZerΩ -*

*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Interests:Sports-> Football,Basketball
    Video Games,The Mentalist,Supernatural..etc

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:28 AM

So yeah....

Not at all, all this time Heaven & Earth forum,shipped NS=NaruSasu :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:

tumblr_n09oo96JLS1sqdj5ko1_500.jpg

#665 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:40 AM

Not at all, all this time Heaven & Earth forum,shipped NS=NaruSasu :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:

I see  :fu:

MY REACTION FOR NARUTO MANGA ENDING

Y7kvBpU.gif

#666 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:52 AM

I'm kinda nervous for next weeks chapter. I don't know what to expect and scared of being let down... will we see Sakura again? How will Naruto TNJ Sasuke? The fight is most likely over next week and 699 will tie up any loose ends (undoing of the IT, Naruto and Sasuke closure, potential NS etc.) Doesn't help that we get an early chapter too. :argh: Here goes everything <_<

Any left loose ends will be tied up in the movie, simply.

#667 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 09:10 AM

Isn't it telling that Kishi is aware that Naruto and Sakura are referanced as Heaven and Earth?

Well our NaruSaku catch phrase "Heaven and Earth" did came from the manga so Kishi IS aware. He was the one who said it.. through a manga character (iruka)of course

#668 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 09:11 AM

Well our NaruSaku catch phrase "Heaven and Earth" did came from the manga so Kishi IS aware. He was the one who said it.. through a manga character (iruka)of course

Yeah! Exactly :D

#669 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 11:58 AM

So yeah....

I wondered about that to. 

So Naruto is Earth, Sakura is Heaven ... and Sasuke is man's lamentation? 

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#670 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 12:01 PM

I think that is editorial note.

#671 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 12:13 PM

Seriously, you can really end it properly. 19 pages is enough for conclusion of the fight and maybe SN, since Sasuke is a wanderer in the future, so this is Team 7 final shot on concluding as a whole before they take off.

#672 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 01:15 PM

Seriously, you can really end it properly. 19 pages is enough for conclusion of the fight and maybe SN, since Sasuke is a wanderer in the future, so this is Team 7 final shot on concluding as a whole before they take off.

But is it an established fact that Sasuke is a wanderer?

#673 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 01:31 PM

But is it an established fact that Sasuke is a wanderer?

He will be permanently. Just now in good terms. That's why this battle needs to end. To change him for good.

#674 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 01:39 PM

He will be permanently. Just now in good terms. That's why this battle needs to end. To change him for good.

Good lord!!!! Amen to this! Konoha is saved from some major kitten! Sadly he still wanders the world...the world is not saved from kitten...sigh

#675 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 25 October 2014 - 01:41 PM

I'm kinda nervous for next weeks chapter. I don't know what to expect and scared of being let down... will we see Sakura again? How will Naruto TNJ Sasuke? The fight is most likely over next week and 699 will tie up any loose ends (undoing of the IT, Naruto and Sasuke closure, potential NS etc.) Doesn't help that we get an early chapter too. :argh: Here goes everything <_<

Im not gonna lie, I'm starting to get nervous too. I don't know what to expect either. I'm positive we'll see Sakura but only after the fights done. I fully expect the OVA scene, but then there's that FoD theory, which is the source of my nervousness lol I don't think it's going to happen in the slightest, because I highly doubt Sakura can get there while the fight is going on, but for some reason it still makes me nervous.

Edited by AHK, 25 October 2014 - 01:54 PM.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#676 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:12 PM

Lets just hope Naruto will be able to say the right words to Sakura and realize that it was Naruto at that bench scene.

#677 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:17 PM

Im not gonna lie, I'm starting to get nervous too. I don't know what to expect either. I'm positive we'll see Sakura but only after the fights done. I fully expect the OVA scene, but then there's that FoD theory, which is the source of my nervousness lol I don't think it's going to happen in the slightest, because I highly doubt Sakura can get there while the fight is going on, but for some reason it still makes me nervous.

sakura will hug sasuke from behind just like in fod. she'll do it so he can stop from trying to kill naruto. kishi will parallel that scene just like he recently did with sasuke's departure. lol  

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#678 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:30 PM

sakura will hug sasuke from behind just like in fod. she'll do it so he can stop from trying to kill naruto. kishi will parallel that scene just like he recently did with sasuke's departure. lol

Id set the world record for fastest time closing a web browser and then never read/watch Naruto again. I wouldn't even finish the series. Lol

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#679 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:38 PM

the final volume cover will feature Sakura hugging Sasuke for blocking an unarmed Naruto.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#680 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:54 PM

the final volume cover will feature Sakura hugging Sasuke for blocking an unarmed Naruto.

I wonder what the final volume will really look like.... I hope there will be just Naruto on it and him wearing the Hokage cloack, to do a parallel with the first volume. I hope it won't be a banal NaruSasu volume cover, though it seems more likely. 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users