4036 replies to this topic

#661 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 04:46 PM

The question is how will Kishi do the confession?

Naruto confess, drama, canon. I think.

@rikkudo
True or joke.

#662 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Yeah I'm definitely interested.

Thanks! It'll be up soon! :)

truth must be told. MS is the right one.

Wait, what?!? Are the raws out, or are you going by context/other discussions? 

tumblr_mzsu8jPgZk1qfqao1o3_500.gif

I'll always be there to catch you when you fall. 

#663 CynMichi

CynMichi

Acolyte of The Many-Faced God

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Interests:Anime and manga ^_^ Reading, baking, and sword collecting!

Can't be Izanami unless Sasuke is pretty stupid. The cost of that jutsu is to lose both Sharingan (Itachi cast it since he was a edo tensei) Lost all leverage just to show this girl she doesn't love him. NAH to awesome to be true

Yeah I forgot about him loosing Sharingan but Sasuke has Rinnegan and sage powers right it may not have the same effect on him.

#664 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 04:47 PM

don't cry... just follow Kaguya-hime's post...

How can i not be sad?

I'm actually starting to feel ashamed for liking Sakura as a character if still this late in the game both her and Kakashi say that she's in love with him after directly saying she isn't.

eh10ut.jpg

#665 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 04:47 PM

It used to be "How can I become Hokage if I can't even save one friend." Now it should be "How can I be worthy of Sakura's love if I can't even stand up for her in the presence of Sasuke." He belittled her and spit in her face as she poured her heart out by begging him to stop this. Naruto just stands there as his woman is getting ridiculed for her feelings. 

Even though I ship NS just to spite the opposing fandom, I found this chapter to be incredibly disgusting.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#666 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 04:50 PM

i see the japanese blog and sounds reliable... all is present tense... sorry if this put you in low mood but i must say the truth before someone stamp it in your faces.

Also ms is right on kaguya's part too...

now NS would be the endgame but all the romance is really broken... Blame Kishimoto, not characters.

I suggest you don't move out of this place for debating, unless you want to get down your mood. Avoid other forums like NF; NS and tumblr.

Edited by 六道仙人, 25 September 2014 - 04:51 PM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#667 *- ZerΩ -*

*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Interests:Sports-> Football,Basketball
    Video Games,The Mentalist,Supernatural..etc

Posted 25 September 2014 - 04:52 PM

wtf dude? then just go to NH FC... Bye :cry:

wtf dude.. werent you the one saying the above? :(

what happened to you?

tumblr_n09oo96JLS1sqdj5ko1_500.jpg

#668 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

i see the japanese blog and sounds reliable... all is present tense... sorry if this put you in low mood but i must say the truth before someone stamp it in your faces.

now NS would be the endgame but all the romance is really broken... Blame Kishimoto, not characters.

Oh, well. I'll still share my analysis post, because it doesn't change all of the other development. Besides, Sakura truly hasn't had the opportunity to truly sort out her feelings about everything. *crosses fingers* 

tumblr_mzsu8jPgZk1qfqao1o3_500.gif

I'll always be there to catch you when you fall. 

#669 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

That's a good question about Japan thoughts on this.

Anyway, like many people said, best to not wrapped around your head over this as many would say, "Best to read it in a volume." It's going to be a long, long ride.

#670 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 04:53 PM

I suggest you don't move out of this place for debating, unless you want to get down your mood. Avoid other forums like NF; NS and tumblr.

Wow I've never cried before nor have I ever been this depressed oh god.

eh10ut.jpg

#671 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 04:54 PM

wtf dude.. werent you the one saying the above? :(

what happened to you?

Im the same one... just i told the truth... mood is very low for now and next days... but the life is surprising sometime.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#672 *- ZerΩ -*

*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Interests:Sports-> Football,Basketball
    Video Games,The Mentalist,Supernatural..etc

Posted 25 September 2014 - 04:55 PM

im upset too :( 

tumblr_n09oo96JLS1sqdj5ko1_500.jpg

#673 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

I love to see the parallels of Naruto and Sasuke repeating the past situations of Hashirama and Madara like this one where they'll fight XD

By the way, she just wants to save him like Kakashi just said that she wants to save him and nothing more to it.

I'm saying that to the new people here cause I noticed that they are having doubts. It's just Sakura saying what she wants to say from the beginning and now she's in the genjutsu maybe will realize that she loves Naruto, or after waking up and what she'll do with Naruto and Sasuke fighting.

It's the course of her romantic drama being going slowly to an end. That's how it is from the beginning of this manga cause it's a long plot... Plain and simple.

And, no, Sasuke won't love her back. He doesn't want her romantically, nor he'll feel sorry of what he did then going to be romeo with her when he sees her again. It doesn't work that way in manga, and not even in real life.

Just read the coming up chapters.

Edited by T XD, 25 September 2014 - 05:08 PM.

#674 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

I'm sorry...I am totally and utterly confused by the word play in this one....

Sakura says "I still loved you" which is past tense, but she talks in present tense about being together if she he comes back. This reminds me of the Sasuke leaving scene all over again where Sakura confesses and Sasuke ends up knocking her out and saying 'thank you.' Instead, he just knocks her out and calls her annoying and saying he has no interest in her. The chapter itself even once again tries to go back to said scene.

This time Sasuke literally states "I have no interest in her at all." Once again, a huge rejection that that finally bruns the remains of SS for good. It was already dead and buried, but now the even the ashes have been burned.

I was in discussion with another member here about it and I find myself pondering what Kishi's game is. I am kind of...I don't want to have a real opinion at the moment. To me, things are still status quo, but maybe I am just tired of the drama and the pairing wars in general. People jumping ship because of this because apparently Sakura is still in love with Sasuke? Come on, SS cannot happen at all. Sasuke does NOT love Sakura at all. No matter how she might love or does love him, he cannot reciprocate those feelings and to all of a sudden say that he would after this fight with Naruto is utterly ridiculous and bad writing. Naruto is also still in love with Sakura and is not in love with Hinata. This chapter proved nothing, but restated everything again on the status of the group.

I'm...I don't know what to say. At this point alot people are abandoning ship, some others are calling Sakura useless and weak again, and I am still sighing and holding my head. We have reached a pinnacle point where words mean nothing anymore and now people just have to enjoy the ride.

I just feel like Kishi threw Sakura in the trash. That is literally what I'm feeling right now.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#675 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Im the same one... just i told the truth... mood is very low for now and next days... but the life is surprising sometime.

So basically Kakashi and Kishi are kittening liars 

eh10ut.jpg

#676 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

I'm back and the mood seems bad.Anyways guys don't feel blue

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#677 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 04:56 PM

people went from confident in the firts page to being discouraged now down to pulling our hair out trying to figure out if Sakura is over him or still in love with him.

If she still in love with, soo what? He still show any signs to recuperate, and they have shown nothing but negatives from their relationship, then what is to worry. Is it because it is soo late in the manga? But manga is not done yet, Sasuke is not redeemed yet, the fighting isn't over. Sasusaku still make sense in any shape and form, yet because Sakura still loves Sasuke it apparently still has a chance. I guess Naruhina still chance since Hinata still loves Naruto this late in the chapter. Oh wait, what Naruto's feelings...

Pretty much.

I think it all comes down to be outnumbered by both SS and NH, Sakura still holding feelings towards Sasuke and Hinata possibly leading Naruto her way. Being the least popular ship in the west does a lot to ones confidence as despite there (seemingly) being overwhelming evidence pointing towards NS being endgame, being outnumbered still at this late in the game and NH and SS's confidence in their ships sometimes makes people (and me sometimes) feel they are seeing something we're not and we bet on the wrong horse.

That's my theory atleast.

The theory makes sense, however we go through this every time something like this happen. Remember the colored two page spread of team 7 riding horses like cowboys. Everyone freaked because Sakura was holding onto Sasuke. I find soo many of complaints and fears about our ship so irrational and silly that I really can't take them seriously.

Insecurity is the word of the day whenever Sakura is involved. I didn't feel threatened by this chapter at all. This is the climactic finish of Naruto and Sasuke's personal war for Shippuden. I was expecting some knee-jerking tears and rage. Her dream for a reconstituted Team 7 with a newly reformed Sasuke who is considerate of the people that care for him is crumbling all around her. She already had to go through all of that once, this is simply that disillusionment rebounding on her. Tricksie is right. It's like a reset button has been hit and the Sasuke Retrieval arc is repeating itself all over again. The only difference is that we're skipping straight to the final showdown with Sasuke without any fights tacked on to give either side's allies something to do. 

Exactly.

How can i not be sad?

I'm actually starting to feel ashamed for liking Sakura as a character if still this late in the game both her and Kakashi say that she's in love with him after directly saying she isn't.

Like I responded with my earlier reply from your other quote; So what?

I repeat again; So what?

#678 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 04:56 PM

So basically Kakashi and Kishi are kittening liars 

uh?

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#679 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 25 September 2014 - 04:57 PM

Oh gosh... On the bright side SasuSaku is dead. But it almost seems like... Sakura is dead. her character, her development, her feelings... man.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#680 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 04:57 PM

It used to be "How can I become Hokage if I can't even save one friend." Now it should be "How can I be worthy of Sakura's love if I can't even stand up for her in the presence of Sasuke." He belittled her and spit in her face as she poured her heart out by begging him to stop this. Naruto just stands there as his woman is getting ridiculed for her feelings.02
Even though I ship NS just to spite the opposing fandom, I found this chapter to be incredibly disgusting.

Honestly when I saw a FB post by NH fan sayin "NH has highest chances now!!" and "Open ur eyes Sakura "

The ground beneath my feet disappeared

and I'm still shivering ...I'm not even in condition to read the chap :hm: :sad:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users