54188 replies to this topic

#6661 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:28 PM

I just noticed something about that movie and thats the fact that everything that happened in that alternate universe will never happen in Naruto and Sakura's  real universe so that includes that Sasuke will never like Sakura or any girl in the village romantically . 

Pretty much. Kishi did a abridged version of his own manga.

Sasuke doesn't have romantic feelings for Sakura because she doesn't affect him emotionally. Even Kakashi affects him more than Sakura - as he triggered speechbubbles, indicating that he at least considered his words.

Sasuke tried to kill Karin; Which triggered his entrance to the dark side. Aside from his "new face", it's even written in the side notes on the chapter so this is no speculation. Right after this, Naruto affects him by calling him his "friend". Naruto's words actually means something to Sasuke. He also unlocked a new ability for Karin, a Sharingan ability to be exact(which according to Tobirama reflects an Uchiha's feelings). This shows how subconsciously desperate he was to save her. He laid down his and his teammates life to save her.
When Sasuke tried to kill Sakura, nothing changed. No remorse, no Sharingan power-up, he just tossed what he did aside

Love is very much treasured by the Uchiha, Sasuke showed so much more despair for Naruto and Karin than for Sakura.  Conclusion; Sasuke's most precious people are the following; Itachi > Naruto > Karin. Those are the people that has reached him. Sakura tried to, but he always shut her out. This is not only emphazised in the manga panels, but also Sakura's own memories. She said so herself.

I've probably said this a thousand times before(but in other words), but I can't help but reply to this stuff: :argh:

Good point. If Sakura is the one to say that he hated her and never talked to her, be it complete true from both side or not, that's horrible.

#6662 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

Alex Turner turners me on

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Interests:sleep.

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:32 PM

Maybe not from Konoha , but Karin is a possibility :P.

I've  just heard even worse:
-Naruto will make SS canon ->Hinata has a chance

Bolded. Let's say SS does become canon. Do you think Naruto would accept it and live a life "alone," or would he actually go to Hinata just because Sakura ended up with Sasuke?

first of all let me take the oppurtunity to say , kitten Justin Bieber . :) now anyways , I have seen a video when Bieber got his ass kicked in India somewhere and he was left with a blood nose .  But yeah people will definetly do this but I don't doubt the extremes that they would go through to probably do something to Kishi . 

I used to defend Beiber before he completely went batsh*t crazy. His constant troubling antics made me lose all respect for him. All of it.

Kishi's wife will protect him the same way Sakura would protect Naruto  :hehehe:

Edited by deviouslyChaotic, 25 August 2013 - 09:34 PM.

tumblr_n963zefXMR1rab3jho5_r1_500.gif

"Suck it and see."

#6663 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:33 PM

Sasuke doesn't have romantic feelings for Sakura because she doesn't affect him emotionally. Even Kakashi affects him more than Sakura - as he triggered speechbubbles, indicating that he at least considered his words.

Sasuke tried to kill Karin; Which triggered his entrance to the dark side. Aside from his "new face", it's even written in the side notes on the chapter so this is no speculation. Right after this, Naruto affects him by calling him his "friend". Naruto's words actually means something to Sasuke. He also unlocked a new ability for Karin, a Sharingan ability to be exact(which according to Tobirama reflects an Uchiha's feelings). This shows how subconsciously desperate he was to save her. He laid down his and his teammates life to save her.

When Sasuke tried to kill Sakura, nothing changed. No remorse, no Sharingan power-up, he just tossed what he did aside

Love is very much treasured by the Uchiha, Sasuke showed so much more despair for Naruto and Karin than for Sakura.  Conclusion; Sasuke's most precious people are the following; Itachi > Naruto > Karin. Those are the people that has reached him. Sakura tried to, but he always shut her out. This is not only emphazised in the manga panels, but also Sakura's own memories. She said so herself.

I've probably said this a thousand times before(but in other words), but I can't help but reply to this stuff: :argh:

Yeah I have noticed that he treasures the Uzumaki's Naruto and Karin . I remember her saying that she knows Sasuke hates her and will never change his feelings towards her and she knows that deep down inside . So basically SS can't happen because of the facts that is listed . Sakura really doesn't affect Sasuke at all . I even believe that the reason he protected Sakura as much as he did was because he knows how Naruto feels about Sakura , not that he didn't care about her as a comrade but I believe he protected her as much because of Naruto thats my opinion though . 

Maybe not from Konoha , but Karin is a possibility :P.

I've  just heard even worse:
-Naruto will make SS canon ->Hinata has a chance

Yeah Karin does she even got a smile from him and she even made him blush from her holding onto him . 

Somebody told me that Naruto and Hinata will end up like Danny Phantom and Paulina how can that even be prepared .? 

Posted Image

#6664 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:35 PM

I don't care what you guys say but if SS becomes canon, Naruto just ends up with no one. Honestly, that's what Kishi is trying to tell us from other people. There are people that don't move on. Heck, even when that love one dies, that man won't go with another woman. I truly see Naruto that man but of course, we won't get to see it and you know why? Because he will be with Sakura.

#6665 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:38 PM

I don't care what you guys say but if SS becomes canon, Naruto just ends up with no one. Honestly, that's what Kishi is trying to tell us from other people. There are people that don't move on. Heck, even when that love one dies, that man won't go with another woman. I truly see Naruto that man but of course, we won't get to see it and you know why? Because he will be with Sakura.

Agreed. If SS becomes canon, I just can't see Naruto all of a sudden end up with Hinata JUST because Sakura is with someone else. It'll make it seem like the only reason he's with Hinata is because he might as well get together with someone, if that makes sense.

"Suck it and see."

#6666 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:39 PM

Bolded. Let's say SS does become canon. Do you think Naruto would accept it and live a life "alone," or would he actually go to Hinata just because Sakura ended up with Sasuke?

I used to defend Beiber before he completely went batsh*t crazy. His constant troubling antics made me lose all respect for him. All of it.

Kishi's wife will protect him the same way Sakura would protect Naruto  :hehehe:

If SS becomes canon Naruto still won't accept SS as a whole but he will accept Sakura's decision and happiness .  But he will be torn up inside , but Naruto will not go with Hinata just because Sakura went with Sasuke because he knows to himself that he will always love Sakura . He won't want to hurt Hinata to tell her later down the line that she was a second choice just because he couldn't have Sakura . But regardless of that he will get Sakura in the end no if ands or buts about it . Sakura won't want to be with anybody either . 

Edited by Superman333, 25 August 2013 - 09:41 PM.

Posted Image

#6667 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:39 PM

Viz media didn't traslanted the stuff of girlfriend in "girl-friend"....  That was just some craps from other forums, from some denial people that didn't want to accept the reality and got into an infinite tsukuyomi where Naruto said that she was his girl-friend and if he's splitting hairs :lol:

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#6668 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:41 PM

If SS becomes canon Naruto still won't accept SS as a whole but he will accept Sakura's decision and happiness .  But he will be torn up inside , but Naruto will not go with Hinata just because Sakura went with Sasuke because he knows to himself that he will always love Sakura . He won't want to hurt Hinata to tell her later down the line that she was a second choice just because he couldn't have Sakura .

Nicely said. That's how I see it as well.

"Suck it and see."

#6669 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:44 PM

If SS becomes canon Naruto still won't accept SS as a whole but he will accept Sakura's decision and happiness .  But he will be torn up inside , but Naruto will not go with Hinata just because Sakura went with Sasuke because he knows to himself that he will always love Sakura . He won't want to hurt Hinata to tell her later down the line that she was a second choice just because he couldn't have Sakura . But regardless of that he will get Sakura in the end no if ands or buts about it . Sakura won't want to be with anybody either . 

Implying that they would care if Hinata would be a second choice, NH is centered on Hinata and Naruto is a side character on it.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 25 August 2013 - 09:44 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#6670 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

What I find ridiculous is people still just think that despite translations, does this actually change the development at all?

No it does not, they can word it anyway they want, even relying or thinking that Viz has priority in the vision kishi himself is trying to tell for his story. Despite translations, fans are clearly too blind to remember these things:

- No matter how much a moment is translated differently, doesn't change what was originally written or shown

- NH is still much lesser in development to NS, seriously no amount of "evidence" is going to just be merited by translation. Sticking with the kushina and 631 translations are just, well, sad. Does it help bolster NH at all? No. There isn't more screentime coming to NH now is there?

Seriously, the one thing that ticks me off to no end with NH, where the hell did this obsession with Hinata or NH even start with? What the hell has Hinata even done? In her moments, she has been beaten twice, badly near death and sadly we had to lose an actual good character for her to get any development. Seriously, part of me just wants NS to come true to just see them rage and moan because apparently their desires are more important than the structure of the story to even allow NH. NH has too many obsiticles, why should it just be canon? Especially when NS got so much more from 631, just why? Seriously should the day NS comes canon arrive, I am almost tempered to write an In your face ordeal just to mock and say how ****ing dumb some fans truly were and how stupid they should feel for either ignoring or never considering the story elements we spoke of. I usually refrain from stuff like that, but I am really temped to unleash the worst possible mix of "unfriendly things" just because the logic of some people is just so, god damn how can people actually think like this? I mean why do they think that Hinata should be getting a free pass? Did the whole aspect of Kushina pass by these fans? Especially considering who Kushina is modeled after? How MK is like NS? They say all our theories are outright trash and mock it when we have constant and steady evidence, I mean seriously after Kushina was introduced, we got her background, her foreshadow, 631, I cannot believe some fans still just think its all going to be dumped on Hinata. Seriously just dear lord, I hope the day NS goes canon it becomes a swift kick in the mental groin to all those fans who wear the shipping goggles to tightly. 631 didn't confirm NS, it just should serve as a notion to people saying hint hint, Sakura=Kushina could NS be the end pairing? Sakura is the only girl compared to Kushina so far canonically, girl like kushina, kushina is naruto's mother. How hard is it to piece these together? Its just saying they should be aware, even then what else remains for Hinata? Part of me hopes NS comes true at this point to just be a satisfying repeat of the sinking of Zutara I never experienced. I heard many Aang-Katara fans were happy depiste the Zutara fans acting high and mighty despite little to no evidence. I hope NaruSaku at this point along with MK outright blows NH to the depths of the lowest abyss of the fanfiction seas. I'm talking so much of a sinking, Hinata herself tells Naruto to tell Sakura how he feels about her or comes to see how Sakura does and encourages her to do it, basically if Hinata goes pushing NS that would be the ultimate crushing blow to that ship. Minato nuked them hard and drove their ideas apart and basically they hate Minato or Kushina now. I don't want to sound like I'm bashing but when people just ignore logic or just display fail in the ability to not even notice such simple things, its not worth arguing with them. People that cannot read the simple stuff a 12 year old audience can remember, it will be fun to see them struggle when the time comes.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#6671 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

No he has shown 0 interest in doing so ,after 2 -1/2 years he was the same as now.

Jiraiya=Naruto=Minato=Obito , they've loved one and the same woman and never moved by an iota. Even though jiraya sough companion with big thingies :D

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#6672 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:45 PM

Agreed. If SS becomes canon, I just can't see Naruto all of a sudden end up with Hinata JUST because Sakura is with someone else. It'll make it seem like the only reason he's with Hinata is because he might as well get together with someone, if that makes sense.

If Jiraiya, Obito and most likely Minato,if he would have lived, didn't move on, what makes you think Naruto will. Hell, in another manga, Bakuman, the protagonist's uncle didn't move on either. He died as a same person.

Viz media didn't traslanted the stuff of girlfriend in "girl-friend"....  That was just some craps from other forums, from some denial people that didn't want to accept the reality and got into an infinite tsukuyomi where Naruto said that she was his girl-friend and if he's splitting hairs :lol:

Oh thank you. You're the hero!

#6673 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:45 PM

SS happening will have a result for Naruto to be like Jiraiya concerning his love.

Edited by T XD, 25 August 2013 - 09:47 PM.

#6674 Darkness

Darkness

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:48 PM

Sasuke has more chance to end with Naruto than with Sakura. Seriously.

bKTC2.png

#6675 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Interests:anime/ manga, TCGs, JRPGs

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:48 PM

Well, the only people that will be extremely upset over NS is most likely the western NH fanbase. I doubt they'll spend their money to fly to Japan to make Kishi pay :sweatdrop: However, of course a lot of them will be frustrated and angry, which can lead them to write death threats in the heat of the moment, but trust me, no one will follow through with their threats.

For example, Drake Bell has been receiving death threats from Beliebers because he insulted Justin Bieber. Finally, Drake tweeted, "All of you who said you want to kill me, my flight arrives at 11:55 meet me in baggage claim" (I'm paraphrasing of course). Beliebers met him there. Instead of killing or harming him like they said they would, they played Justin Bieber songs on their phones and ended up taking pictures with him lol.

Lol, I can't believe that happened, though I'm glad it ended in something harmless.  True, I don't believe anyone would do anything drastic if NS happens, because at the end of the day, it's only a manga.  It's not worth hurting someone over.  Of course, there are those few extremist.  I'm reminded of an episode of Dantalion no Shoka, where a writer was kidnapped by a fan of his books and torutured him because she wanted him to change some factors in his latest book.  People like that actually exist in the real world.

first of all let me take the oppurtunity to say , kitten Justin Bieber . :) now anyways , I have seen a video when Bieber got his ass kicked in India somewhere and he was left with a blood nose .  But yeah people will definetly do this but I don't doubt the extremes that they would go through to probably do something to Kishi . 

Now that is just bashing and off topic, so please don't go any further.

Yeah I have noticed that he treasures the Uzumaki's Naruto and Karin . I remember her saying that she knows Sasuke hates her and will never change his feelings towards her and she knows that deep down inside . So basically SS can't happen because of the facts that is listed . Sakura really doesn't affect Sasuke at all . I even believe that the reason he protected Sakura as much as he did was because he knows how Naruto feels about Sakura , not that he didn't care about her as a comrade but I believe he protected her as much because of Naruto thats my opinion though . 

Yeah Karin does she even got a smile from him and she even made him blush from her holding onto him . 

Somebody told me that Naruto and Hinata will end up like Danny Phantom and Paulina how can that even be prepared .? 

While its true, he can be influenced by Uzamakis, Sasuke has no qualms about getting rid of them.  He did stab Karin and is trying to remove Naruto from his life.

Danny didn't even get with Paulina in the end.  How does this even help? 

Edited by DattebayoXShannaro, 26 August 2013 - 04:42 AM.

#6676 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:53 PM

What I find ridiculous is people still just think that despite translations, does this actually change the development at all?

No it does not, they can word it anyway they want, even relying or thinking that Viz has priority in the vision kishi himself is trying to tell for his story. Despite translations, fans are clearly too blind to remember these things:

- No matter how much a moment is translated differently, doesn't change what was originally written or shown

- NH is still much lesser in development to NS, seriously no amount of "evidence" is going to just be merited by translation. Sticking with the kushina and 631 translations are just, well, sad. Does it help bolster NH at all? No. There isn't more screentime coming to NH now is there?

Seriously, the one thing that ticks me off to no end with NH, where the hell did this obsession with Hinata or NH even start with? What the hell has Hinata even done? In her moments, she has been beaten twice, badly near death and sadly we had to lose an actual good character for her to get any development. Seriously, part of me just wants NS to come true to just see them rage and moan because apparently their desires are more important than the structure of the story to even allow NH. NH has too many obsiticles, why should it just be canon? Especially when NS got so much more from 631, just why? Seriously should the day NS comes canon arrive, I am almost tempered to write an In your face ordeal just to mock and say how ****ing dumb some fans truly were and how stupid they should feel for either ignoring or never considering the story elements we spoke of. I usually refrain from stuff like that, but I am really temped to unleash the worst possible mix of "unfriendly things" just because the logic of some people is just so, god damn how can people actually think like this? I mean why do they think that Hinata should be getting a free pass? Did the whole aspect of Kushina pass by these fans? Especially considering who Kushina is modeled after? How MK is like NS? They say all our theories are outright trash and mock it when we have constant and steady evidence, I mean seriously after Kushina was introduced, we got her background, her foreshadow, 631, I cannot believe some fans still just think its all going to be dumped on Hinata. Seriously just dear lord, I hope the day NS goes canon it becomes a swift kick in the mental groin to all those fans who wear the shipping goggles to tightly. 631 didn't confirm NS, it just should serve as a notion to people saying hint hint, Sakura=Kushina could NS be the end pairing? Sakura is the only girl compared to Kushina so far canonically, girl like kushina, kushina is naruto's mother. How hard is it to piece these together? Its just saying they should be aware, even then what else remains for Hinata? Part of me hopes NS comes true at this point to just be a satisfying repeat of the sinking of Zutara I never experienced. I heard many Aang-Katara fans were happy depiste the Zutara fans acting high and mighty despite little to no evidence. I hope NaruSaku at this point along with MK outright blows NH to the depths of the lowest abyss of the fanfiction seas. I'm talking so much of a sinking, Hinata herself tells Naruto to tell Sakura how he feels about her or comes to see how Sakura does and encourages her to do it, basically if Hinata goes pushing NS that would be the ultimate crushing blow to that ship. Minato nuked them hard and drove their ideas apart and basically they hate Minato or Kushina now. I don't want to sound like I'm bashing but when people just ignore logic or just display fail in the ability to not even notice such simple things, its not worth arguing with them. People that cannot read the simple stuff a 12 year old audience can remember, it will be fun to see them struggle when the time comes.

LOL! I've never saw you like this , but i like this part of you :D ,

Why HInata is over hyped ? Because she saved Naruto from Pain of course and Sakura was usless ,DUH!

We all hope that moment arrives just to shut them up :P

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#6677 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:54 PM

Lol, I can't believe that happened, though I'm glad it ended in something harmless.  True, I don't believe anyone would do anything drastic if NS happens, because at the end of the day, it's only a manga.  It's not worth hurting someone over.  Of course, there are those few extremist.  I reminded of an episode of Dantalion no Shoka, where a writer was kidnapped by a fan of his books and torutured him because she wanted him to change some factors in his latest book.  People like that actually exist in the real world.

While its true, he's can be influenced by Uzamakis, Sasuke has no qualms about getting rid of them.  He did stab Karin and is trying to remove Naruto from his life.

They claim that because Danny and Paulina styarted liking each other the same can be done with Naruto and Hinata , I was like how cna this even be compared , we are talking about a man who has never even thought negatively and has no interest in a other girl except for Sakura and has always loved her no matter what . Sasuke is willing to get rid of the Uzumakis if needbe but he seems to be closest to them second to his brothers . 

Implying that they would care if Hinata would be a second choice, NH is centered on Hinata and Naruto is a side character on it.

its just sad because they don't care about Naruto's feelings in the whole equation . 

Edited by Superman333, 25 August 2013 - 09:59 PM.

Posted Image

#6678 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:57 PM

No he has shown 0 interest in doing so ,after 2 -1/2 years he was the same as now.

Jiraiya=Naruto=Minato=Obito , they've loved one and the same woman and never moved by an iota. Even though jiraya sough companion with big thingies :D

Agreed. All of those men have loved one and only one woman.

Bolded. Hahaha Well that's lust not love, so we'll let it slide ;)

Lol, I can't believe that happened, though I'm glad it ended in something harmless.  True, I don't believe anyone would do anything drastic if NS happens, because at the end of the day, it's only a manga.  It's not worth hurting someone over.  Of course, there are those few extremist.  I reminded of an episode of Dantalion no Shoka, where a writer was kidnapped by a fan of his books and torutured him because she wanted him to change some factors in his latest book.  People like that actually exist in the real world.

While its true, he's can be influenced by Uzamakis, Sasuke has no qualms about getting rid of them.  He did stab Karin and is trying to remove Naruto from his life.

Hahaha, yeah it was pretty funny. I'm glad no one was hurt as well. I'm sure people will be frustrated at first, which is perfectly normal. Yesterday, I was frustrated because one of my OTP's in a different fandom was brutally sunk, but I've calmed down hahaha (of course I didn't accuse the writer of bad writing or anything like that, I was just upset).

And that manga... wow. Yep, I believe people like that are certainly out there. There are some real psychotic people strewn about in the world. Let's hope things will never ever go that far... :sweat:

"Suck it and see."

#6679 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:01 PM

hahaha everytime you post something it deserves a encore . 

Posted Image

#6680 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Interests:anime/ manga, TCGs, JRPGs

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:11 PM

Oh, okay, thanks for clearing that up.

This can be considered bashing, but I don't blame you for feeling this way.  Last night, I checked some NaruHina vids on youtube out of curiosity, and just got upset over the things they said in the comments, and it was still bothering me today.  You expressed exactly what I was feeling in a better way I could ever write.  The temptation would indeed be great to rub it in their faces if NaruSaku happens, but we really shouldn't, otherwise, we'd be no different from them, and it puts a bad name on our ship.  I mean one thing I've noticed is that NH has more of a habit of invading NS vids than the reverse, and even if a few NS goes into a NH vid, rarely one if none are rude and spam comments.

Edited by DattebayoXShannaro, 26 August 2013 - 04:45 AM.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users