54175 replies to this topic

#6641 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:50 PM

These people who create imaginary glimpses from Sasuke to Sakura and vise verse are the same disingenuous ones who deny Naruto's words/feelings flying out of his mouth , those are the ones i just tend to ignore.

Or start a flame ship war..... like some other narutochoughpediacough sites.

Really? Didn't saw it :D , maybe i wasn't on the NS train(site) at that point ^^. Even though i stalked the thread for 200 pages lol .

It's been a long time. Lol. Anyway don't worry. Same meaning. Don't stress too much.

#6642 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

Alex Turner turners me on

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Interests:sleep.

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:53 PM

These people who create imaginary glimpses from Sasuke to Sakura and vise verse are the same disingenuous ones who deny Naruto's words/feelings flying out of his mouth , those are the ones i just tend to ignore.

Really? Didn't saw it :D , maybe i wasn't on the NS train(site) at that point ^^. Even though i stalked the thread for 200 pages lol .

Bolded. I don't want to get too much into it, but one time, someone argued that Sasuke most likely gave Sakura a kiss on the forehead after he knocked her out and put her on the bench... I don't. I-

I can't even.

tumblr_n963zefXMR1rab3jho5_r1_500.gif

"Suck it and see."

#6643 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:54 PM

Yeah they seem to catch these imaginary glimpse but refuse to see the warms smiles that she gives to Naruto , how convenient and selective of them . :)

Posted Image

#6644 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:57 PM

Yeah they seem to catch these imaginary glimpse but refuse to see the warms smiles that she gives to Naruto , how convenient and selective of them . :)

Some people wear their shipping goggles on too tightly causing them to see only what they want to see :(.

Edited by deviouslyChaotic, 25 August 2013 - 08:57 PM.

"Suck it and see."

#6645 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:57 PM

Bolded. I don't want to get too much into it, but one time, someone argued that Sasuke most likely gave Sakura a kiss on the forehead after he knocked her out and put her on the bench... I don't. I-

I can't even.

lols what .? That is the most ridiculous SS thing I have ever heard yet , I have heard alot of ridiculosu theories from SS but that one took the cake its in the same catergory as Sasuke has feelings for Sakura romantically he just don't know it yet . 

Posted Image

#6646 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:58 PM

Some people wear their shipping goggles on too tightly causing them to see only what they want to see :(.

awh , don't frown lols . You and I both know the outcome regardless of what they say , they are setting themselves up for disappointment since their only hope is Sasuke being redeemed . 

Posted Image

#6647 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:03 PM

I think at this point in time it is so clear what the endgame is that whatever arguments comes our way it appears as though it can be brushed off. There are those who take things way out of context and downplay everything that is NaruSaku or even forget about some moments in general for their shipping preference. It gets frustrating dealing with those people who do their best to downplay narusaku moments because their ship just clearly hasn't gotten as many moments. So I just tend to let them be and move on with my day, it's better to not get frustrated at some of the arguments that come our way at this point.

#6648 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:03 PM

lols what .? That is the most ridiculous SS thing I have ever heard yet , I have heard alot of ridiculosu theories from SS but that one took the cake its in the same catergory as Sasuke has feelings for Sakura romantically he just don't know it yet . 

Yeah, not to bash, but come on. He could've farted in her face for all we know. To claim that he kissed her on the forehead before he left is just absurd... :\.

awh , don't frown lols . You and I both know the outcome regardless of what they say , they are setting themselves up for disappointment since their only hope is Sasuke being redeemed . 

Hahaha. Oh well, doesn't matter. They'll ship what they want to ship regardless of what becomes canon, and that's perfectly fine! I just hope full-blown riots won't erupt if a certain ship becomes canon.

"Suck it and see."

#6649 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:04 PM

I can't even.

What is this i dont even.. :twitch:

Maybe they've read chapter 3 or a fanfic of it , god knows...

It's been a long time. Lol. Anyway don't worry. Same meaning. Don't stress too much.

Nah, im just happy some share my pov ^^. :umm:

Meh , I've heard worse , ahem:
-Naruto and Sakura never had a moment without Sasuke or Gaara involved/in the picture
-Sakura punches Naruto those are their moments
-NS has had no serious moments :sweatdrop: :argh: :headscratch:

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#6650 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:08 PM

I think at this point in time it is so clear what the endgame is that whatever arguments comes our way it appears as though it can be brushed off. There are those who take things way out of context and downplay everything that is NaruSaku or even forget about some moments in general for their shipping preference. It gets frustrating dealing with those people who do their best to downplay narusaku moments because their ship just clearly hasn't gotten as many moments. So I just tend to let them be and move on with my day, it's better to not get frustrated at some of the arguments that come our way at this point.

The problem is when some are shamefully defeated instead of crawling back from where they crawled out , they invade the NS tag on tumblr , and that's just wrong and mean.

#6651 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:09 PM

lets just be prepared to protect Kishi when NS becomes canon because I know it will some people that will want to kill him over that . haha . 

Death threats are usually empty threats.

"Suck it and see."

#6652 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:10 PM

What is this i dont even.. :twitch:

Maybe they've read chapter 3 or a fanfic of it , god knows...

Nah, im just happy some share my pov ^^. :umm:

Meh , I've heard worse , ahem:
-Naruto and Sakura never had a moment without Sasuke or Gaara involved/in the picture
-Sakura punches Naruto those are their moments
-NS has had no serious moments :sweatdrop: :argh: :headscratch:

oh and lets not forget  Naruto has accepted SS and he doesn't love Sakura anymore he loves Hinata . can't forget this one . 

Yeah, not to bash, but come on. He could've farted in her face for all we know. To claim that he kissed her on the forehead before he left is just absurd... :\.

Hahaha. Oh well, doesn't matter. They'll ship what they want to ship regardless of what becomes canon, and that's perfectly fine! I just hope full-blown riots won't erupt if a certain ship becomes canon.

Lets just be prepared to protect Kishi when NS becomes canon because I know some people will actually try to kill him over this . haha . 

Posted Image

#6653 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:11 PM

I believe Kishi is ready for anything. He may get some motivation from Eva creator. I strongly think he won't care. The movie somewhat shows that he has...um...courage.

#6654 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:13 PM

I believe Kishi is ready for anything. He may get some motivation from Eva creator. I strongly think he won't care. The movie somewhat shows that he has...um...courage.

you mean Road to Ninja .? 

Death threats are usually empty threats.

some will actually want to kill the man over this I just know it  and thats just sad . 

Edited by Superman333, 25 August 2013 - 09:13 PM.

Posted Image

#6655 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:14 PM

some will actually want to kill the man over this I just know it  and thats just sad . 

Of course.

#6656 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:17 PM

Of course.

I just noticed something about that movie and thats the fact that everything that happened in that alternate universe will never happen in Naruto and Sakura's  real universe so that includes that Sasuke will never like Sakura or any girl in the village romantically . 

Posted Image

#6657 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:21 PM

Well, the only people that will be extremely upset over NS is most likely the western NH fanbase. I doubt they'll spend their money to fly to Japan to make Kishi pay :sweatdrop: However, of course a lot of them will be frustrated and angry, which can lead them to write death threats in the heat of the moment, but trust me, no one will follow through with their threats.

For example, Drake Bell has been receiving death threats from Beliebers because he insulted Justin Bieber. Finally, Drake tweeted, "All of you who said you want to kill me, my flight arrives at 11:55 meet me in baggage claim" (I'm paraphrasing of course). Beliebers met him there. Instead of killing or harming him like they said they would, they played Justin Bieber songs on their phones and ended up taking pictures with him lol.

"Suck it and see."

#6658 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:24 PM

Sasuke doesn't have romantic feelings for Sakura because she doesn't affect him emotionally. Even Kakashi affects him more than Sakura - as he triggered speechbubbles, indicating that he at least considered his words.

Sasuke tried to kill Karin; Which triggered his entrance to the dark side. Aside from his "new face", it's even written in the side notes on the chapter so this is no speculation. Right after this, Naruto affects him by calling him his "friend". Naruto's words actually means something to Sasuke. He also unlocked a new ability for Karin, a Sharingan ability to be exact(which according to Tobirama reflects an Uchiha's feelings). This shows how subconsciously desperate he was to save her. He laid down his and his teammates life to save her.

When Sasuke tried to kill Sakura, nothing changed. No remorse, no Sharingan power-up, he just tossed what he did aside

Love is very much treasured by the Uchiha, Sasuke showed so much more despair for Naruto and Karin than for Sakura.  Conclusion; Sasuke's most precious people are the following; Itachi > Naruto > Karin. Those are the people that has reached him. Sakura tried to, but he always shut her out. This is not only emphazised in the manga panels, but also Sakura's own memories. She said so herself.

I've probably said this a thousand times before(but in other words), but I can't help but reply to this stuff: :argh:

Edited by sushi., 25 August 2013 - 09:25 PM.

ナルサク

#6659 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:24 PM

I just noticed something about that movie and thats the fact that everything that happened in that alternate universe will never happen in Naruto and Sakura's  real universe so that includes that Sasuke will never like Sakura or any girl in the village romantically . 

Maybe not from Konoha , but Karin is a possibility :P.

I've  just heard even worse:
-Naruto will make SS canon ->Hinata has a chance

#6660 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:25 PM

Well, the only people that will be extremely upset over NS is most likely the western NH fanbase. I doubt they'll spend their money to fly to Japan to make Kishi pay :sweatdrop: However, of course a lot of them will be frustrated and angry, which can lead them to write death threats in the heat of the moment, but trust me, no one will follow through with their threats.

For example, Drake Bell has been receiving death threats from Beliebers because he insulted Justin Bieber. Finally, Drake tweeted, "All of you who said you want to kill me, my flight arrives at 11:55 meet me in baggage claim" (I'm paraphrasing of course). Beliebers met him there. Instead of killing or harming him like they said they would, they played Justin Bieber songs on their phones and ended up taking pictures with him lol.

first of all let me take the oppurtunity to say , kitten Justin Bieber . :) now anyways , I have seen a video when Bieber got his ass kicked in India somewhere and he was left with a blood nose .  But yeah people will definetly do this but I don't doubt the extremes that they would go through to probably do something to Kishi . 

Posted Image

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)