7972 replies to this topic

#6581 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:20 AM

That's because she's meant to be a straight copy of Sasuke, if you can't tell by the pic lol

#6582 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:22 AM

That's because she's meant to be a straight copy of Sasuke, if you can't tell by the pic lol

I know that. Still don't see anything Sakura like in her, even though this is supposedly her child too.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#6583 pumyte

pumyte

PumyteH

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:22 AM

I see absolutely nothing of Sakura in that girl at all. She is literally a Karin double with Sasuke's hair and eye color. And this is obviously supposed to be heterosexual neo NaruSasu.

Just like Bolt doesn't have anything of Hinata (well in manga atleast. in movie his eye color is changed)
pixel_shinachiku_uzumaki_by_pumyteh-dbs3

#6584 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:24 AM

Just like Bolt doesn't have anything of Hinata (well in manga atleast. in movie his eye color is changed)

I feel sorry for Himawari. She got stuck with the ugly genes.

#6585 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:24 AM

I know that. Still don't see anything Sakura like in her, even though this is supposedly her child too.

tbh, probably because she's Uchiha. They all look alike don't they?

Although there's no excusing Bolt. His is definitely intentional.

#6586 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:28 AM

tbh, probably because she's Uchiha. They all look alike don't they?
Although there's no excusing Bolt. His is definitely intentional.

Yeah, that could be it.
You're definitely right about Bolt though, Kishimoto definitely avoided giving him any of Hinata features. Same with Himawari, regarding the Byakugan.

#6587 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:32 AM

I see absolutely nothing of Sakura in that girl at all. She is literally a Karin double with Sasuke's hair and eye color. And this is obviously supposed to be heterosexual neo NaruSasu.

He could have made her design without The Karin Glasses and her Gimmicks   but the probably wanted to mislead us all  that's all his writing is misleading  pointless writing  that makes no sens  with Literature standards  who gave this men to write is beyond me bc he's only butchering Literature nothing more what he writes is a disgrace for all the authors   :facepalm: .  

Its more then obvious that Sakura or Hinata doesn't matter in here they are just Baby Machines this is only done for N/S Burito proves this  and Himawari is just  here  to point to NH  she has no relevance apart from that  :facepalm: .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 03 February 2015 - 11:34 AM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#6588 pumyte

pumyte

PumyteH

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:33 AM

Maybe it was on purpose Kishis way of still writting about Naruto and Sasuke, when he was ask to make main plot about next gen *shrug*
pixel_shinachiku_uzumaki_by_pumyteh-dbs3

#6589 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:35 AM

Not for you Snape-hater.

Eh. A title I will proudly wear. :) Non-canon movie scenes aren't enough to make me like a petty character who chronically abuses one of his students. You think Lily would like how he treated her son?

Edited by Narufan85, 03 February 2015 - 11:38 AM.

#6590 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:36 AM

I still challenge anyone who tells me that Salad doesn't seem to be Karin's daughter. This is just a kittening sick mental game from Kishimoto.

Bolt's hair are really ugly, he must have taken those from his lil sister.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#6591 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:37 AM

Yeah, both Bolt and Salad look so much like their fathers it's clearly a way to ship sasunaru.ni hate part 3 so much.

#6592 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:39 AM

Why should this upset you then? If it possibly makes looking at her easier when you're not reminded of SS?

Although her looks really don't fool me. I can already smell the incoming bs from the mini series a mile away.

#6593 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:39 AM

He could have made her design without The Karin Glasses and her Gimmicks   but the probably wanted to mislead us all  that's all his writing is misleading  pointless writing  that makes no sens  with Literature standards  who gave this men to write is beyond me bc he's only butchering Literature nothing more what he writes is a disgrace for all the authors   :facepalm: .  

Its more then obvious that Sakura or Hinata doesn't matter in here they are just Baby Machines this is only done for N/S Burito proves this  and Himawari is just  here  to point to NH  she has no relevance apart from that  :facepalm: .

Lmao, he'll probably make another kid for SS so that we can actually tell that it's Sakura's. Just like how he may for NH so that one of them can at least have the Byakugan.

Honestly, he could've at least just gave Salad green eyes like Sakura so we could actually see some resemblance, but of course, Kishimoto has no logic, so :zaru:

Yeah, both Bolt and Salad look so much like their fathers it's clearly a way to ship sasunaru.ni hate part 3 so much.

Part 3 is gonna be a disaster, especially the Boruto movie :facepalm:

Edited by Swagkura, 03 February 2015 - 11:42 AM.

#6594 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:44 AM

Lmao, he'll probably make another kid for SS so that we can actually tell that it's Sakura's. Just like how he may for NH so that one of them can at least have the Byakugan.
Honestly, he could've at least just gave Salad green eyes like Sakura so we could actually see some resemblance, but of course, Kishimoto has no logic, so :zaru:Part 3 is gonna be a disaster, especially the Boruto movie :facepalm:

I might actually watch that movie just for the laughs.

#6595 Drivenbyflame

Drivenbyflame

永遠の魔法

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:52 AM

I wonder how will Japanese fandom react to this new part

#6596 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:54 AM

What does the message there say?

LE: and lol @ Kishi's desperate attempts to draw the NaruSasu fandom into this by making the neo heterosexual NaruSasu out of NaruHina and SasuSaku... they're pushing NS aside and trying to draw SNS into this so NS shuts up and in the end this can go on longer unnoticed... OMFG, LOL! What a stinky thing all this has turned into, I cannot believe it!

Edited by Chatte, 03 February 2015 - 12:00 PM.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#6597 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 03 February 2015 - 12:04 PM

Honestly, he could've at least just gave Salad green eyes like Sakura so we could actually see some resemblance, but of course, Kishimoto has no logic, so :zaru:
Part 3 is gonna be a disaster, especially the Boruto movie :facepalm:

God No anything but that  :sick:  :sick:  :sick: . This only shows how crappy this parings are and make no sens they are utter ship and they both NH/SS deserve this  they can have this kitten I certainly wouldn't want  for NS to happen like this and turn into this kitten  ugh!  

Yes he could have but then again you know how his sexist mind work women have no relevance except  being  Baby Machines and are terrible women if they don't stick to their crushes  :zaru: God forbid make them strong/independent  and in a healthy relationship :roll:   .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#6598 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 12:04 PM

Lmao, I probably may too. I'm wondering if they're actually trying to make Part 3 as serious as Part 1/Part 2 were, or if it'll just be seen as a slice of life story for all the kids.

#6599 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 12:11 PM

What does the message there say?

LE: and lol @ Kishi's desperate attempts to draw the NaruSasu fandom into this by making the neo heterosexual NaruSasu out of NaruHina and SasuSaku... they're pushing NS aside and trying to draw SNS into this so NS shuts up and in the end this can go on longer unnoticed... OMFG, LOL! What a stinky thing all this has turned into, I cannot believe it!

Yep This  is exactly what he's doing he's catering to every fanbase and  erasing NS completely in the process he did it with SK (though its not important in the story as NS no one was ) to but we got the worst  he basically give us the middles finger . Bc you know he's a sick twisted evil bastard sign . 

Posted Image                                                            

#6600 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 03 February 2015 - 12:11 PM

You runnig away  :mellow:  :wave:

Because you are ghoul?

Why do you do typo like.. always?  :wot:

Anyway, thanks for the link boruto-7.tumblr.com, I've checked it and feel like I've catched everything up.

even Sasuke and Naruto in that double page are ...different ! when you compare those pages with the other ones, you can see that they're different... 

Plus you can see the difference between 699 and 700... 

Uh, I don't pay attention to them. Who are they, anyway?  :zaru:

Edited by xpopurix, 03 February 2015 - 12:13 PM.

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, movie

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users