• This topic is locked This topic is locked
681 replies to this topic

#641 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:04 PM

Man.....must...read...chapter...:arg:

Oh! Btw, did you guys see the naruto-sakura poster for the 45th weekly shounen jump think by the anime team, and the dish thing with naruto sakura lee and kakashi running tjrough this open door. And this other poster with naruto and sakura with some confetti and balloons and a card board cut out of naruto and sakura standing looking badass that reads "welcome to okayama!" Or whatever :P oh snd how cpuld I forget, this other poster with main characters from different manga including naruto. Its divided into five parts, one with luffy and that goat and I forgot the oher protagonists, and ofcoarse naruto and sakura only. Its for the 45th weekly shounen jump featuring the main hero and heroines together! I suggest you go to NF ns fc on pg 79 ^_^

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#642 nia1994

nia1994

darksknight

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:26 PM

Man.....must...read...chapter... :arg:

Oh! Btw, did you guys see the naruto-sakura poster for the 45th weekly shounen jump think by the anime team, and the dish thing with naruto sakura lee and kakashi running tjrough this open door. And this other poster with naruto and sakura with some confetti and balloons and a card board cut out of naruto and sakura standing looking badass that reads "welcome to okayama!" Or whatever :P oh snd how cpuld I forget, this other poster with main characters from different manga including naruto. Its divided into five parts, one with luffy and that goat and I forgot the oher protagonists, and ofcoarse naruto and sakura only. Its for the 45th weekly shounen jump featuring the main hero and heroines together! I suggest you go to NF ns fc on pg 79 ^_^

heheheh  :chuckle:

narusaku_____45th_shonen_jump_aniversary

#643 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:03 AM

heheheh  :chuckle:

narusaku_____45th_shonen_jump_aniversary

I wonder if Kishi drew that?

Wouldn't be the first time he drew Naruto and Sakura for the cover of Jump.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#644 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:55 AM

neither am i trying to imply that team taka meant nothing to him, what i'm suggesting is that sasuke really never deeply cared anyone except for his family, possibly naruto and sakura. He did unlock that power to save karin but from my interpretation there was more emphasis on his thought of team 7 (there was a panel just before of them) karin was the reason but team 7 were kinda the key to unlock the amaterasu.

You missed the point him remembering Team 7 at that moment. The reason for it is to show how Sasuke has realized that the bond he has unknowingly created with Team Taka was of a similar nature to that of Team 7.

You're talking as if Sasuke just randomly thought about Team 7 for the sake of unleashing his powers, he thought about them after looking at Team Taka. That's the point where Sasuke realized he has come to care about them just like he did back then with Team 7.

You trying to separate his thoughts about Team 7 from what he was feelings for Team Taka when it's very clear that they're very much connected. They're not mutually exclusive events, the chapter clearly shows how they go hand in hand.

no i wasn't trying to draw up a comparison between how sasuke and naruto care about people, i'm stating the without karin having sensory abilities she wouldn't be of little value to sasuke.

bolded: It may be the way you phrase it but it seems you're implying that the bond torn between team 7 are comparative to the ones of team taka. They're not, i've always seen the team 7 bond far more important than any other in the manga.

also as it stand team taka was never broken, karin seem to be fine with sasuke, suigetsu and jugo are following sasuke too.

For the first paragraph: You're the one that brought up how at least Naruto cared for Hinata so you were indeed trying to make a comparison.

For the second: The Team 7 bond is more emphasized since it's the one that drives the plot, but that doesn't diminish the importance that Team Taka once had for Sasuke before his decent in darkness. Like I explained above, the fact that he related them to how he felt about Team 7 already shows how much it meant for him.

Team Taka is indeed not broken, but we don't if Sasuke values them in the same manner as he did when he fought Killer Bee or if he will put himself above them if necessary. We'll need to see further chapters to see, but if the later is correct that shows that his bond with them can be improved after his redemption.

i don't know where you're coming from, i was just making a general reply to some other comments about how sasuke never cared about sakura, which i disagree with. i wasn't even referring team taka at this point- or how he would have to choose or whatever you're trying to say.  :huh:

I guess that's my mistake, but since your general topic was related to SK I had assumed that your reference to Sakura had also to do with it. My bad.

#645 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:56 AM

if anyone cares here is Viz's version of Karin's infamous speech

mwy2c4.png

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#646 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:09 AM

well... viz did a great job with the translation

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#647 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:13 AM

mangapanda got the part right again i think im gonna stick to that translation from now on

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#648 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:21 AM

mangapanda got the part right again i think im gonna stick to that translation from now on

No this time mangapanda failed.

#649 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:02 AM

Well about the talk of people changing, Orochimaru say that to Tsunade the next page is Sai asking Sakura what does she think about Sasuke . ( I'm glad his back with a fake smile)

Maybe it's a coincidence but if we connect the dot could it be that those page were put in order like this for a reason ( Tsunade is ready to trust Orochimaru, which clearly in part 1 wouldn't. And Sakura don't trust Sasuke, where in part 1 she would just have trust him without question.)

Hell Shikamaru not sayin anything to Ino show us that he don't want to talk to her about the Sasuke issue because she might still hold feeling for him and don't wanna hurt her.

The thing with Sakura is that she answer like she were the same girl but deep down she knows the truth but she's not able to say it yet cuz it's like taking a part of herself away. She knows what is at stake here.

Or I just saw things that just not there lol:P

#650 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:10 AM

So, no spoilers yet?

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#651 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:11 AM

LOL I said I wasn't gonna stay up... It's already after 1 am... 

#652 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:12 AM

I don't know how much validity there is to them but here's something from another forum. http://narutobase.ne...7785&p=12280583

#653 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:14 AM

I don't know how much validity there is to them but here's something from another forum. http://narutobase.ne...7785&p=12280583

It says it's fake... LOL Why would Lee enter 8 gates? So random. LMAO. 

#654 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:17 AM

Someone in the comments has mentioned this is a fake spoiler that was floating around yesterday... I'm still waiting for a trusted source to post a spoiler.

#655 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:17 AM

It says it's fake... LOL Why would Lee enter 8 gates? So random. LMAO. 

Well it was classified as a spoilers topic and I believe only one person has proclaimed it to be fake so far. That's probably incorrect but it was something to think about; the contents of the spoilers, I mean. Oh, and we don't know how far Lee could have progressed with the gates. He and Tenten are the only ones from the K11 who have yet to display any new abilities. It's quite possible that Guy taught him how to unlock the final 3 gates over the course of the timeskip or during a transitional gap between arcs in P2.

Edited by Atheck, 26 June 2013 - 06:18 AM.

#656 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:27 AM

Someone in the comments has mentioned this is a fake spoiler that was floating around yesterday... I'm still waiting for a trusted source to post a spoiler.

LOL I already addressed this Auren!! :P 

#657 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:28 AM

Usually if the spoilers aren't from NF than they are not as valid. NB has this usual thing to post a lot of fake spoilers...

#658 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:31 AM

Well there is some level of consistency with spoilers from Naruto.viz. The one quality which they have in common is that something fatal is going to happen to Kakashi and Tobi will emerge as the victor of their fight. Well, that's the consensus at least but that could be a false assumption as well.

#659 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:32 AM

Well there is some level of consistency with spoilers from Naruto.viz. The one quality which they have in common is that something fatal is going to happen to Kakashi and Tobi will emerge as the victor of their fight. Well, that's the consensus at least but that could be a false assumption as well.

SPoilers from Naruto viz? Have you read those as well or?!

Gah where do you find them, guys? Lol.

#660 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:36 AM

Unconfirmed spoiler

Here is the link to the topic. http://forum.naruto....d.php?p=6750397

I'm skeptical as well but there are certain details which seem plausible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users