• Please log in to reply
678 replies to this topic

#621 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:29 AM

Competition? lol even if there was one ive already won.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#622 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:37 AM

Why must you guys even compete for her attention? Its ridiculous. We are all friends.

Edited by Darth Krypt, 17 May 2012 - 04:43 AM.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#623 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:37 AM

Sorry Nina, I didn't think my comment would start something like this, it was only meant as a joke... sweatdrop.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#624 Amy-chan

Amy-chan

Blonde Gamer

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Interests:Animals

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:38 PM

Kitty is like a lion, no one enters his territory.

And I believe Leo and Phantom were joking around with eachother like they normally do, so go easy on them. sweatdrop.gif

Edited by Amy-chan, 17 May 2012 - 12:38 PM.

#625 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 17 May 2012 - 02:40 PM

Well, you're a kind person Nina so I'm not surprised that you have many cool friends and many guys interested in you.

However, if you don't find the flirting stuff, then I think that your wishes should be respected. After all, this is your blog, right? So in this one, I agree with DK. We're all friends here. happy.gif

So if I sounded like I was flirting at any time, I apologize for it Nina. And also, sorry if we made you feel even a bit upset. *lowers head in apology*

Anyway, on to topic: Hmm.. that kitty might be aggressive, but it is in danger after all, so I think someone should call an expert to take care of this as soon as possible. I guess that means that people are using the ladder, right?

#626 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2012 - 07:44 AM

@Amy, it's okay as long as they don't use my blog to start fighting.

@Louis, I think you're right but you don't have to feel sorry. Let's just forget about it.
Well as for the kitty, it attacked another neighbor and after he got it off of him, it ran away so we don't know where the kitty is now.

Well today... is the last day of school for students who are finishing high school. I don't know what the tradition is in other places, but over here they usually put on T-shirts with signs on them and create havoc around town, throwing flour and water at people. And after that they go to the large party organized for them outside and get drunk. So yeah, it's best not to leave the house if you don't have to. sweatdrop.gif
Anyway, I'm not here to complain about kids getting worse each passing year, I was just feeling nostalgia. Ah man it's been five years since my class had that. Five years, who would've thought I'd get so old? laugh.gif I have to say I miss my high school days. Sure, I was annoyed and stressed out a lot of times but once you leave and get a taste of college and everything, you learn to appreciate those times. Now I can safely say high school was one of the best times in my life.
I really met some amazing friends there and even though we're still close, it's still not the same. But I guess life goes on and we do grow out of some things. Ah damn, I'm sorry for getting all mushy, I get like this every year. Haha now I feel silly. biggrin.gif

#627 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ May 18 2012, 03:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

@Louis, I think you're right but you don't have to feel sorry. Let's just forget about it.
Well as for the kitty, it attacked another neighbor and after he got it off of him, it ran away so we don't know where the kitty is now.

Well today... is the last day of school for students who are finishing high school. I don't know what the tradition is in other places, but over here they usually put on T-shirts with signs on them and create havoc around town, throwing flour and water at people. And after that they go to the large party organized for them outside and get drunk. So yeah, it's best not to leave the house if you don't have to. sweatdrop.gif
Anyway, I'm not here to complain about kids getting worse each passing year, I was just feeling nostalgia. Ah man it's been five years since my class had that. Five years, who would've thought I'd get so old? laugh.gif I have to say I miss my high school days. Sure, I was annoyed and stressed out a lot of times but once you leave and get a taste of college and everything, you learn to appreciate those times. Now I can safely say high school was one of the best times in my life.
I really met some amazing friends there and even though we're still close, it's still not the same. But I guess life goes on and we do grow out of some things. Ah damn, I'm sorry for getting all mushy, I get like this every year. Haha now I feel silly. biggrin.gif

Well, I just though it would be fair to apologize since I also commented on the blog after all. sweat.gif Well, no point in over-thinking stuff. happy.gif

Hehehe, well... a cat on the loose in the building. It would be cool to go on a detective mood to find it. biggrin.gif

Hahaha, I bet Kim Kardashian would be afraid to appear in Croatia during that day. laugh.gif Anyway, be careful if you have to go somewhere today, OK? happy.gif

I wanted to ask: do they have those special reunions some classes hold after a certain amount of time?

Oh, and it's nice to know that high school has been good for friends. In my case... it wasn't that pleasant so I don't wish to repeat those years again. sweat.gif

And no need to feel silly Nina. That shows that you appreciate those moments a lot, which also means that you enjoy the little things in life. That's really good and there's absolutely no reason to feel silly for that. thumbsup.gif

#628 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:26 PM

I think the cat is long gone by now. At least, let's hope it is.

Hahaah don't worry, I don't plan to go anywhere. It's too cold to have water thrown at you. biggrin.gif

Well yes, we have a prom reunion. I think it'll be organized sometime in June because that's when the actual prom was.

Oh sorry if it made you recall some unhappy memories. confused.gif I guess everyone has different experiences...

Haha I just get too sentimental at times but yeah... I guess that's not that bad. happy.gif

#629 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ May 18 2012, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hahaah don't worry, I don't plan to go anywhere. It's too cold to have water thrown at you. biggrin.gif

Well yes, we have a prom reunion. I think it'll be organized sometime in June because that's when the actual prom was.

Oh sorry if it made you recall some unhappy memories. confused.gif I guess everyone has different experiences...

Haha I just get too sentimental at times but yeah... I guess that's not that bad. happy.gif

Ah, well... I hope the kitty finds a place to rest and to eat. happy.gif

Really!? Is it that cold in Croatia? I thought it was spring. headscratch.gif

Ah, OK then. I knew there was something like that. Speaking of which, since we graduated at the same time, I think my class should have something like that too. *goes to investigate*

No worries Nina. Memories are like reflexes so there's no need to feel bad for it. Plus I have too happy of a present which prevents me from focusing too much on the past. Hehehe, I'm truly grateful to my darling for helping me do that. She's that amazing! wub.gif

Correction: Is not bad to get sentimental sometimes. In fact, I wish I could be more emotional sometimes since it's hard for me to be like that sometimes. Good thing this is useful for me since I can comfort my friends when they're sad. happy.gif

#630 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 07:57 AM

Don't worry about getting too sentimental Nina, we all have our moments when we get like that. smile.gif

"They don't want none"

#631 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2012 - 12:57 PM

@Louis sorry for the late reply, I've been busy.

Well it technically is spring and usually it's very warm by the end of May. However, with the weather being all crazy these last few years, it's been raining and cloudy non-stop.

I think the reunion should be in June but I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it. sleep.gif What about you, did you find anything out?

Well I guess it's positive to focus on happy memories. happy.gif

@Jason okay, thanks. biggrin.gif Hehe I see you tried to make a change a few times but it's hard to give up your Sonic sig. happy.gif

Edited by Kim, 20 May 2012 - 12:59 PM.

#632 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 07:27 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ May 20 2012, 08:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Louis sorry for the late reply, I've been busy.

Well it technically is spring and usually it's very warm by the end of May. However, with the weather being all crazy these last few years, it's been raining and cloudy non-stop.

I think the reunion should be in June but I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it. sleep.gif What about you, did you find anything out?

Well I guess it's positive to focus on happy memories. happy.gif

Hmm? Hey, no worries Nina. I'm sure studies are keeping you busy. Conversations are nice but by no means you should feel pressured by me replying to your blog. Your studies are important right now and you can be sure that we understand this. That;s why we're here rooting for you after all. happy.gif

Ah, I get it now. Hehehe, it's quite chaotic to have weather like that. It's kinda hard to choose the right kind of clothing with a crazy weather.

Awww, are exams keeping you really busy? sad.gif
Well, I think your class is way more organized than mine since I asked the class president about any future activity and she told me that there are no plans whatsoever. sweatdrop.gif

Yeah, so whenever you feel stressed, remember that you have many friends here wishing the best and rooting for you. thumbsup.gif

#633 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 06:34 AM

I really wish I could get away from the Sonic theme Nina, but thing is it's like something you enjoy. You can get rid of it for a while, but then it will pop up once again and put itself as the center of attention again. tongue.gif

"They don't want none"

#634 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:55 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ May 16 2012, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why must you guys even compete for her attention? Its ridiculous. We are all friends.

Joking!! I was joking!!

QUOTE (Kim @ May 16 2012, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guys, would you please stop? Now! This is pointless.

Sorry Nina-chan I was joking Anyways moving on

QUOTE (Kim @ May 17 2012, 11:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh that's okay a_hug.gif High school REALLY IS the best part of adolescence. Minus the homework.

QUOTE (Kim @ May 18 2012, 07:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No that's one of your charming points happy.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 22 May 2012 - 01:56 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#635 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:51 PM

QUOTE (Shadow Wolf @ May 20 2012, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awww, are exams keeping you really busy? sad.gif
Well, I think your class is way more organized than mine since I asked the class president about any future activity and she told me that there are no plans whatsoever. sweatdrop.gif

Well yeah, exams are always a busy time but most of the time I don't mind it, especially due to the relief when they're probably over. The thing that got me a bit sad today was the class president notifying me that we're having a reunion in two weeks. Sadly, that's not a really good time for me with the exams and all that... so I'm not sure whether to go or not. sad.gif Personally, I expected it to be later because our actual prom was around the 25 if I remember correctly. Oh well I'll see what I can do.

Oh that's okay High school REALLY IS the best part of adolescence. Minus the homework.

No that's one of your charming points

Yeah you're right, that can get annoying. But as time passes I guess you forget the bad and annoying things and you just remember the good times...

Aw, thank you! happy.gif

#636 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:10 AM

QUOTE (Kim @ May 24 2012, 10:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well yeah, exams are always a busy time but most of the time I don't mind it, especially due to the relief when they're probably over. The thing that got me a bit sad today was the class president notifying me that we're having a reunion in two weeks. Sadly, that's not a really good time for me with the exams and all that... so I'm not sure whether to go or not. sad.gif Personally, I expected it to be later because our actual prom was around the 25 if I remember correctly. Oh well I'll see what I can do.

Hehehe, you could say that it's some kind of reward to feel good after finishing each test right? smile.gif

Ahhh, well that sounds kinda troublesome. Hmm... well, I think you should think each choice. I mean, if you really want to go, then you can make your study sessions a bit longer these following days (without straining yourself, of course) to get it done by June 5th-7th. That way, you could assist to the reunion as a way to help you relax yourself during those stressful days. thumbsup.gif

Or why not give your class president that suggestion? It would make the reunion more nostalgic and fun since everyone would be talking about the prom and all the fun stuff during the years. He/She should be open to suggestions and IMO, I think it's a great idea to hold a reunion around that date. yes.gif

Whatever the case, I'm sure you'll do well. Of course, if you decide not to go, let us know and we'll throw a party in your blog to celebrate your 5th anniversary (it may not be the same, but you can be sure that no one throws parties like we do wink.gif )

And hey, don't be sad. Believe me, I'm sure that your smile is enough to make many other people happy. happy.gif

#637 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:56 AM

How are you now Nina-chan!!?? happy.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#638 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:45 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Jun 22 2012, 05:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How are you now Nina-chan!!?? happy.gif

Hey! Well I'm not bad, but I still have a lot of stuff to do before the summer break so... sweatdrop.gif I hope you're good too.

#639 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:02 AM

Man I haven't checked the blogs in a while, but it doesn't seem like I've missed much.

"They don't want none"

#640 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:34 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Jun 22 2012, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Man I haven't checked the blogs in a while, but it doesn't seem like I've missed much.

You certainly didn't miss anything on my blog. biggrin.gif Oh and I didn't checked out a lot of threads in this forum for a while.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users