Who?

#6322 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 12:59 AM

I just read something on Twitter that the rumor about Kishi could not make NS happen because of personal reasons at the Festa is authentic. Is this true or not. On my phone so I can't access PC for awhile.

Turns out Kishi is actually getting a divorce from his Sakura-esque wife due to a widening gap in opinions of his treatment of female characters in his work and what he interprets to be a positive, loyal person. This cold-shouldering of Sakura is merely a reflection of his pent up frustration and disapproval of his ex-wife's meliorism. 

Not that this is actually confirmed, but such an explanation wouldn't surprise me. 

#6323 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 26 February 2015 - 01:09 AM

Who?

Lol

Only at the NH wedding. He doesn't have any dialogue.

Really sad, I liked him more then Kakashi tbh.

#6324 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 01:11 AM

He was a threat to NH so he had to be silenced. It's a similar case with Sai, but instead he was turned into a NH shipper.

#6325 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 01:12 AM

He was a threat to NH so he had to be silenced. It's a similar case with Sai, but instead he was turned into a NH shipper.

And a one liner.

#6326 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 01:16 AM

Lol

Kakashi was a cool character but Kishi made him some kind of hypocrite

eg:

Regarding Sasuke revenge: "Dont follow it"

Regarding Shikamaru's revenge: "I will help you with your revenge"

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#6327 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 26 February 2015 - 01:19 AM

Kakashi was a cool character but Kishi made him some kind of hypocrite

eg:
Regarding Sasuke revenge: "Dont follow it"
Regarding Shikamaru's revenge: "I will help you with your revenge"

Yeah, I never thought about that before. I personally dislike him because he neglected Naruto and Sakura.

#6328 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 26 February 2015 - 01:21 AM

Only 300+ pages before I offer my lone answer to the question...

I feel the message was great...till the ending basically stated if you start with nothing you basically end with nothing. Everything Naruto got was hallow... his victory vs Sasuke wasn't a victory to him and was basically a tie anyway, he didn't get the Hokage role for his actions more like just for his strength and even then it's peace time, what the hell is a there a Hokage for anyway, he didn't win the love of his life's heart, instead he was granted love through pity and possible force, his family is pretty unimpressive and his role as a father is pathetic. Naruto had nothing and ended with nothing is the new morale, if you aren't special, you never will be no matter how much you work for it. Sasuke, he lost everything, but had something to begin with...guess what, he was granted everything in the end. He got his revenge with no repercussions, he got power that he was allowed to keep unlike Naruto, and he even had a girl love him continuously despite all the crap he put her through. Heck, he even got to travel the world because he felt like it, it wasn't a punishment to him in the end.

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#6329 Advaith

Advaith

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 01:23 AM

Turns out Kishi is actually getting a divorce from his Sakura-esque wife due to a widening gap in opinions of his treatment of female characters in his work and what he interprets to be a positive, loyal person. This cold-shouldering of Sakura is merely a reflection of his pent up frustration and disapproval of his ex-wife's meliorism. 

Not that this is actually confirmed, but such an explanation wouldn't surprise me. 

I think a rumor about his marriage failing from twitter sources was posted before.Not confirmed or anything but such a thing won't surprise me.

#6330 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 01:26 AM

Yeah, I never thought about that before. I personally dislike him because he neglected Naruto and Sakura.

This too, People liked kakashi because he was cool but deep down there he was never that much of a sensei, he only began teaching Naruto in shipuuden and never teached Sakura anything of  worth 

I feel the message was great...till the ending basically stated if you start with nothing you basically end with nothing. Everything Naruto got was hallow... his victory vs Sasuke wasn't a victory to him and was basically a tie anyway, he didn't get the Hokage role for his actions more like just for his strength and even then it's peace time, what the hell is a there a Hokage for anyway, he didn't win the love of his life's heart, instead he was granted love through pity and possible force, his family is pretty unimpressive and his role as a father is pathetic. Naruto had nothing and ended with nothing is the new morale, if you aren't special, you never will be no matter how much you work for it. Sasuke, he lost everything, but had something to begin with...guess what, he was granted everything in the end. He got his revenge with no repercussions, he got power that he was allowed to keep unlike Naruto, and he even had a girl love him continuously despite all the crap he put her through. Heck, he even got to travel the world because he felt like it, it wasn't a punishment to him in the end.

I disagree with some things in this post but its a way to interpret the ending.

Edited by Nar123, 26 February 2015 - 01:27 AM.

#6331 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 26 February 2015 - 01:27 AM

So his wife left him because he's a sexist pig? Lol is that true?

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#6332 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 01:30 AM

well he did help naruto with the rasen shuriken, but sakura? completely ignored her. oh well, tsunade was a better teacher anyway lol.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#6333 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 01:33 AM

well he did help naruto with the rasen shuriken, but sakura? completely ignored her. oh well, tsunade was a better teacher anyway lol.

Only in shippuden , in the original Naruto kakashi only teached them "the walk on trees" thing , i mean  at least they could work on teamwork, like team kurenai and team asuma did, team 7 was horrible at team work during part 1

Edited by Nar123, 26 February 2015 - 01:35 AM.

#6334 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 26 February 2015 - 01:34 AM

I wish you would have offered at least a better hint at why... but that's cool too

#6335 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 01:36 AM

What are you talking about? The hero got everything in the end. Wait. We weren't reading Sasuke? It was called Naruto? Really?

#6336 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 26 February 2015 - 01:37 AM

What are you talking about? The hero got everything in the end. Wait. We weren't reading Sasuke? It was called Naruto? Really?

I missed the fine print at the bottom of the giant Naruto text that the official story was indeed about Sasuke ;D

Edited by MangaReader, 26 February 2015 - 01:37 AM.

#6337 TheFlash

TheFlash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 01:38 AM

Hey did I miss anything?

tumblr_n45nt0asf91t4e7bbo2_400.gif

#6338 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 01:40 AM

I wish you would have offered at least a better hint at why... but that's cool too

I don't agree with things like that "Naruto wasn't special", well Naruto was special, he was the reincarnation of some big gun from the past and the so called child of prophecy and this completely destroyed the underdog status he bulid in part 1 :/

#6339 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 01:42 AM

Only in shippuden , in the original Naruto kakashi only teached them "the walk on trees" thing , i mean  at least they could work on teamwork, like team kurenai and team asuma did, team 7 was horrible at team work during part 1

the only real team in this series was team 10. they should be the blueprint that all teams in naruto should follow.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#6340 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 26 February 2015 - 01:45 AM

Wow, even though I hate Kishimoto I wouldn't wish this upon anybody. I hope it's just a rumor.

This too, People liked kakashi because he was cool but deep down there he was never that much of a sensei, he only began teaching Naruto in shipuuden and never teached Sakura anything of  worth 

Kakashi was a Gary Stu and so was Minato. I don't hate Kakashi, he's still a cool character to me, but for being the sensei of Team 7 he sure is irrelevant. I wish he would have had a greater impact on the team, especially Sasuke. I also wish he would have been a more complex character. The only thing he has going for him is a tragic backstory.

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)