#6301 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:00 AM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Nov 5 2012, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I still dont get that with the interview. Who announced that i havent seen anything about it. Also why are they freakin out when they hear that kishi would date hinata?

I dont get anything anymore

Some fans take it as a NH hint, since Kishi said that he thinks he's most like Naruto (or Kiba, but this is ignored) and that he'd date Hinata if anyone (so it would be like saying me (Naruto) wants to date Hinata over any other girl in the manga). rolleyes.gif

I wouldn't worry about it.
QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Nov 5 2012, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
heh heh XD

im too happy from all the narusaku goodness to care about something like that XD

my head is filled with: narusaku.gif narusakuct7.gif danarusakunp3.gif

Lol, pretty my thoughts on the matter as well.
QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Nov 5 2012, 06:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the is where i find leaked movies and this is where i help the police to find cyber criminals, i find it but i'm waiting for a better link it's too far away on singapore, my download rate is 17kb/s and i give up downloading.
THe "password" is just a code to make a search you enter a word and then convert to the current code.

Ah, well, I'll leave you to it then. Best of luck! a_thumbs.gif
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#6302 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:22 AM

The whole question: rolleyes.gif
Q: If you go out with one of your female characters who you would like?
Kishi: It is a bit creepy to think about going out with a character I created myself but...if I'm forced I had say...Hinata, maybe

This nothing relates to any pairings biggrin.gif

Also he say if he forced, and the end say ''maybe'' mellow.gif

Edited by choco2, 06 November 2012 - 01:23 AM.

MY REACTION FOR NARUTO MANGA ENDING

Y7kvBpU.gif

#6303 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:44 AM

QUOTE (choco2 @ Nov 5 2012, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think you missed one. He said If I'm "Forced" and "maybe"

I think forced is the key word there. lol

#6304 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:16 AM

QUOTE (choco2 @ Nov 5 2012, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Also agree with this, that sentence was on-necessary he didn't need to say forced and even gave us and idea even if he is forced he still might not date her, it sounded has if he gay (doubtful because he is a married man with children) or he just doesn't see Hinata has a dating material even in real life. headscratch.gif

#6305 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:34 AM

Meh, just another Kishi's game. I'm fine with that. Nothing changed his approach on the current situation, let alone the movie itself. No matter what, the opportunity was there and it was a huge missed.

#6306 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:26 AM

QUOTE (Don-kun @ Nov 6 2012, 04:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also agree with this, that sentence was on-necessary he didn't need to say forced and even gave us and idea even if he is forced he still might not date her, it sounded has if he gay (doubtful because he is a married man with children) or he just doesn't see Hinata has a dating material even in real life. headscratch.gif

Don't forget he even said he created her to be a big breasted girl(Playboy Interview)

this isnt serious lol

In regards to the movie, the pairing he prefers is obviously NaruSaku. But you didn't need me to tell you that.

Edited by Living Lavish, 06 November 2012 - 04:28 AM.

#6307 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:11 AM

We'll just have to wait for the actual DVD to come out to see what he has to say. =/

Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#6308 Lady_duckish

Lady_duckish

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:22 AM

Didn't he get asked this question a while ago and his response was he'd date Shikamaru (if he was a girl).

LOL. I don't think its anything to pay any attention to.

Funny thing to think about. Hmmm...I think Id date Shikamaru too. Seems like the least amount of hassle.

"Thursday cry moved up to Wednesday due to scheduling conflicts" -The Onion (I laughed till I cried)

#6309 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:13 AM

does the dvd of this movie out already?

#6310 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:27 AM

QUOTE (rocci @ Nov 6 2012, 03:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
does the dvd of this movie out already?

No, it's not out until April 2013. Sorry.

Hm, I got to stop staring at my sig.

#6311 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:13 AM

Pfft, whatever. That screenshot is clearly just NaruSaku fanart.

(obvious joke is obvious)

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#6312 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:59 PM

Well, now I finally know where that NaruSaku screenshot came from. XD Love the expressions on their faces.

I've never seen any of the other Naruto movies, but I'm definitely interested in watching this one for the NaruSaku and the AU lols. Namaenash's impressions do also make it sound promising. smile.gif

#6313 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE (Branden @ Nov 7 2012, 02:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pfft, whatever. That screenshot is clearly just NaruSaku fanart.

(obvious joke is obvious)

Lol.

QUOTE (Smiter @ Nov 8 2012, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, now I finally know where that NaruSaku screenshot came from. XD Love the expressions on their faces.

I've never seen any of the other Naruto movies, but I'm definitely interested in watching this one for the NaruSaku and the AU lols. Namaenash's impressions do also make it sound promising. smile.gif

Interesting. Well, never late to the party. I for one can see it all day from my sig. happy.gif

#6314 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:49 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Nov 8 2012, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol.

Interesting. Well, never late to the party. I for one can see it all day from my sig. happy.gif

yeah pure love right there i mean, look at the way they're looking at eachother in such a delighted and romantic way and the animation is great in this scene, i also love the ways kishi planned this out, the way sakuras hair is flying up and completely exposing her large charming forehead in narutos eye's, he must really be resisting, dont worry naruto, you'll get a chance to kiss her forehead soon..... pictureem0.gif..........and maybe even a kiss..... th_7eyytubokky7rehok1k.gif

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#6315 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:24 PM

QUOTE (Smiter)

I personally think it's a very good movie -- but, this conclusion comes from an inexperienced observer, as the only OVAs I watched before this movie were Hayao Miyazaki's. I dont really follow the anime and I've never seen other Naruto movies as well. After I saw Road to Ninja, I tried to watch other Naruto OVAs. I havent completely watched all, but to my personal opinion, story-telling wise 'Road to Ninja' is far better than the others. So, I highly recommend it smile.gif

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g)
Interesting. Well, never late to the party. I for one can see it all day from my sig.

I think I'd like to quote myself tongue.gif (taken from my post on 19th October)

"...And many more. I guess I leave the rest of the details to you when the movie is out. When that time comes, I foresee a lot of people will change their signature and avatar"

I love your signature btw smile.gif. Although the movie hasnt come out yet, surprisingly we got a screenshot with a very good resolution and angle. Even more surprising, someone posted it on Russian website (if I'm not mistaken). I think it's either leaked out or TV Tokyo, Pierrot and the producers are doing their 'secret' marketing activities --sort of like tech giants claiming they've lost their device prototype in a bar, these days smile.gif. Rumor has it that they're planning to roll it out globally, according to the official website.

QUOTE (Canadian_DJ)
yeah pure love right there i mean, look at the way they're looking at eachother in such a delighted and romantic way and the animation is great in this scene, i also love the ways kishi planned this out, the way sakuras hair is flying up and completely exposing her large charming forehead in narutos eye's, he must really be resisting, dont worry naruto, you'll get a chance to kiss her forehead soon..... ..........and maybe even a kiss.....

Well, I'd like to quote myself again smile.gif (taken from my post on 19th October)

"The best scene that I like is when Naruto saves Sakura (bridal style), Sakura was smiling and the way she looked at Naruto and said Naruto's name was very nice. You'll be thinking that somewhere inside her heart, there's a special place for Naruto."

I truly understand that no words can better describe the scene. Although it was brief, but the intent was there. I hope that I didnt exaggerate much with my posts earlier on this scene smile.gif

Edited by Namaenash, 10 November 2012 - 03:29 PM.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#6316 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

I believe it was a Spanish website that posted it. smile.gif Credit goes to Toastywarrior for finding it.

Edited by Nefertieh, 10 November 2012 - 08:56 PM.

Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#6317 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:12 PM

QUOTE (Namaenash @ Nov 10 2012, 10:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I personally think it's a very good movie -- but, this conclusion comes from an inexperienced observer, as the only OVAs I watched before this movie were Hayao Miyazaki's. I dont really follow the anime and I've never seen other Naruto movies as well. After I saw Road to Ninja, I tried to watch other Naruto OVAs. I havent completely watched all, but to my personal opinion, story-telling wise 'Road to Ninja' is far better than the others. So, I highly recommend it smile.gif

Well I saw all of them and I still say Road to Ninja will most likely dominate all of them without even seeing it. It's not the fact there's a lot of NS moments, rather the story sounds very interesting, judging from various viewers, and I like when the message come across really well, rather than out of place.

I think I'd like to quote myself tongue.gif (taken from my post on 19th October)

"...And many more. I guess I leave the rest of the details to you when the movie is out. When that time comes, I foresee a lot of people will change their signature and avatar"

I love your signature btw smile.gif. Although the movie hasnt come out yet, surprisingly we got a screenshot with a very good resolution and angle. Even more surprising, someone posted it on Russian website (if I'm not mistaken). I think it's either leaked out or TV Tokyo, Pierrot and the producers are doing their 'secret' marketing activities --sort of like tech giants claiming they've lost their device prototype in a bar, these days smile.gif. Rumor has it that they're planning to roll it out globally, according to the official website.

Well, I'd like to quote myself again smile.gif (taken from my post on 19th October)

"The best scene that I like is when Naruto saves Sakura (bridal style), Sakura was smiling and the way she looked at Naruto and said Naruto's name was very nice. You'll be thinking that somewhere inside her heart, there's a special place for Naruto."

I truly understand that no words can better describe the scene. Although it was brief, but the intent was there. I hope that I didnt exaggerate much with my posts earlier on this scene smile.gif

Like I said in my earlier post, I didn't imagine this bridal scene like that at all. I always imagined either the same as the manga or having Sakura looking at him while he's looking the villain, and her head is leaning down. So when that image appeared, I was wrong and glad to be wrong. Never I thought Kishi will go this way, but here it is. I couldn't agree more about what you said. It's really hard no to be biased on these scenes, they really look like they're already together as lovers. If I start watching this movie not knowing the manga, I would have thought of them as lovers. Now I really see why people thinks Kishi is serious about NS.

#6318 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Nov 11 2012, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I saw all of them and I still say Road to Ninja will most likely dominate all of them without even seeing it. It's not the fact there's a lot of NS moments, rather the story sounds very interesting, judging from various viewers, and I like when the message come across really well, rather than out of place.

Like I said in my earlier post, I didn't imagine this bridal scene like that at all. I always imagined either the same as the manga or having Sakura looking at him while he's looking the villain, and her head is leaning down. So when that image appeared, I was wrong and glad to be wrong. Never I thought Kishi will go this way, but here it is. I couldn't agree more about what you said. It's really hard no to be biased on these scenes, they really look like they're already together as lovers. If I start watching this movie not knowing the manga, I would have thought of them as lovers. Now I really see why people thinks Kishi is serious about NS.

Yep thats true, but even without the movie i can say that kishi is serious about NS.
I mean just look back at the story biggrin.gif

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#6319 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:24 PM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Nov 11 2012, 09:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep thats true, but even without the movie i can say that kishi is serious about NS.
I mean just look back at the story biggrin.gif

Of course. It's just that if haters don't see it, this movie is a clear indication of their relationship. Now they know how serious NS truly is. There's no way around it.

#6320 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:20 AM

Ok, soooo...I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this around here or if someone else already posted this?

Buuuut here's the clip (link) where Sakura drags Naruto! BEWARE: THIS SCENE IS FULL OF CUTENESS IJUWIOUEWIREWIHFI ohboy.png

Edited by Michi, 14 November 2012 - 02:21 AM.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users