31593 replies to this topic

#6281 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:08 PM

I seriously wished that this would have convinced me of the other pairing. It never did. It felt out of place. To think, I was going to give it a chance.

#6282 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:11 PM

Yes there were some that left 

one did that, only that I don't remember his nickname.

:confused:

Some I guess did that.

That's sad... Seeing this forum fall apart on November the 5th. When I go back to the earlier pages and see all the members before the end of Naruto, I'm thinking to myself how big this fandom was back then.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#6283 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:12 PM

Gtfo!

A real NS fan? More like a real retarded NH fangirl

Lay off the insults.

#6284 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:13 PM

:hm:
We both got her there.

Who are you again? :chuckle:

But yes, we did XD

I never said that XD!!!!

Lol, don't be angry. You both did by constantly talking about it ^^

I think that was a verbatim quote. :lmao:

Edited by AHK, 25 February 2015 - 10:14 PM.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#6285 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:19 PM

"A NaruSaku shippers comments on The Last."
So I saw The Last yesterday in NYC with rieriebee, MY BESTIEEEEE (hiiii XD!) and before we rushed to the train station to catch the 4:15pm train, she made me get my red scarf to wear so we would match in the theater. (Obviously I wasnt too thrilled buttttt I did it anyway lol.)
The trek there was FREEZING!!! I hateeee the cold!! But when we got there, we met another NaruHina shipper from Peru that was really sweet. And the ambiance on the line was very warming. Narutards had headbands, there were cosplayers And everyone was excited! The theater was going to have a raffle too for a poster of the movie!
In the theater we met two more fans of the Naruto series, and they were awesome people. It was really fun discussing everything with them and our different views. Honestly it was so amazing being in the USA in NY, united with all types of otakus to watch something that everyone grew up with Finally coming to an end on the big screen all the way from Japan!
And I actually won a poster in the raffle, go figure XDDD!!! Me, the NaruSaku fan haha! I was actually really happy. I never win anything! And it felt really nice to have a part of the final installment that I grew up with.
I went into the theater knowing everything. So of course nothing came as a surprise to me. But honestly, I think the movie was delivered well. I know I have fellow people in my fandom that are disappointed and I felt that too, but after watching it a second time (the first time will not be mentioned because it wasnt the right way lol), I really felt okay with it. The Last was supposed to be about Naruto getting his happy ending. And he did. Thats why I was okay with how it turned out, I did not close my eyes or curse under my breath etc. when there were NaruHina moments (and there were a lot, obviously lol).
I was fine the whole movie with my emotions, playing it cool, and then all of a sudden at the end (spoilers!!) when Hinata and Naruto were running through the meteorites(?) going back to Earth before they kissed, I was hit right in the feels. I started to cry because I knew he was finally happy and all the moments in the manga and anime that Id read and watched the past ten years came flooding back And it was just too much. I looked over at Marie and was like what the hell why am I crying this is ridiculous and shes like because its beautiful and I honestly had to agree. It really was beautiful. And the soundtrack was perfect.
The fight scene at the end was great too because the soundtrack was really emotional for me, with the original Naruto theme. Im sure many of you agreed!!!
Okay this was super long and I am so sorry lol. Overall, it was a nice movie, and the animation was awesome! Im very happy for Naruto and Hinata~!
But of course, I will always, always, love my ship :).

https://41.media.tum...pd43o1_1280.jpg

Darkdreamerx.

Ok, she lost all credibility once she mentioned who her friend was. This is the same SasuSaku/NaruHina extremist I've seen that hates on anything dealing with NaruSaku. She even commented on one of Chatte's theory posts, even though it wasn't tagged in her kittening ship tag at all -___-
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#6286 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:22 PM

Who are you again? :chuckle:

But yes, we did XD

Auch, that hurts  :ohmy:  :chuckle:

#6287 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:23 PM

Auch, that hurts  :ohmy:  :chuckle:

Just kidding :D lol

EXL5X4B.png

#6288 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:26 PM

Lay off the insults.

truth must be spoken

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#6289 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:26 PM

Just kidding :D lol

I know  :pimp:

#6290 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:33 PM

truth must be spoken

You could be truthful without going that far lol

EXL5X4B.png

#6291 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:39 PM

You could be truthful without going that far lol

How is that going too far?

#6292 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:40 PM

How is that going too far?

"Retarded" is a very heavy and insulting term in the English language.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#6293 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Interests:Peace
    Curl up, take a nap, and never wake up

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:52 PM

That's sad... Seeing this forum fall apart on November the 5th. When I go back to the earlier pages and see all the members before the end of Naruto, I'm thinking to myself how big this fandom was back then.

Yea I know, but there's noting that can be none about it :c

I seriously wished that this would have convinced me of the other pairing. It never did. It felt out of place. To think, I was going to give it a chance.

I know how you feel

There's literary nothing in me that can accept all of this 

Posted Image

#6294 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:53 PM

I can't believe a NS fan would like this movie. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#6295 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:54 PM

@Ryo: A NH shipper said this to me :twitch:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Did this persona actually read the manga first before commenting this. Its the only reason i can see why this person would say that if he/she hasn't read the final 2 chapters.

Even though there has been peoof....ehhhh whatever let them believe what they want

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#6296 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:55 PM

"Retarded" is a very heavy and insulting term in the English language.

Lol i use this word like 10 times every day. Calling someone a retard is like the weakest kind of inuslt i use. 

#6297 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:59 PM

"A NaruSaku shippers comments on The Last."
So I saw The Last yesterday in NYC with rieriebee, MY BESTIEEEEE (hiiii XD!) and before we rushed to the train station to catch the 4:15pm train, she made me get my red scarf to wear so we would match in the theater. (Obviously I wasnt too thrilled buttttt I did it anyway lol.)
The trek there was FREEZING!!! I hateeee the cold!! But when we got there, we met another NaruHina shipper from Peru that was really sweet. And the ambiance on the line was very warming. Narutards had headbands, there were cosplayers And everyone was excited! The theater was going to have a raffle too for a poster of the movie!
In the theater we met two more fans of the Naruto series, and they were awesome people. It was really fun discussing everything with them and our different views. Honestly it was so amazing being in the USA in NY, united with all types of otakus to watch something that everyone grew up with Finally coming to an end on the big screen all the way from Japan!
And I actually won a poster in the raffle, go figure XDDD!!! Me, the NaruSaku fan haha! I was actually really happy. I never win anything! And it felt really nice to have a part of the final installment that I grew up with.
I went into the theater knowing everything. So of course nothing came as a surprise to me. But honestly, I think the movie was delivered well. I know I have fellow people in my fandom that are disappointed and I felt that too, but after watching it a second time (the first time will not be mentioned because it wasnt the right way lol), I really felt okay with it. The Last was supposed to be about Naruto getting his happy ending. And he did. Thats why I was okay with how it turned out, I did not close my eyes or curse under my breath etc. when there were NaruHina moments (and there were a lot, obviously lol).
I was fine the whole movie with my emotions, playing it cool, and then all of a sudden at the end (spoilers!!) when Hinata and Naruto were running through the meteorites(?) going back to Earth before they kissed, I was hit right in the feels. I started to cry because I knew he was finally happy and all the moments in the manga and anime that Id read and watched the past ten years came flooding back And it was just too much. I looked over at Marie and was like what the hell why am I crying this is ridiculous and shes like because its beautiful and I honestly had to agree. It really was beautiful. And the soundtrack was perfect.
The fight scene at the end was great too because the soundtrack was really emotional for me, with the original Naruto theme. Im sure many of you agreed!!!
Okay this was super long and I am so sorry lol. Overall, it was a nice movie, and the animation was awesome! Im very happy for Naruto and Hinata~!
But of course, I will always, always, love my ship :).

https://41.media.tum...pd43o1_1280.jpg

Darkdreamerx.

I think she is more accepting to NH..but I think its the soundtrack that got to her over the actual scenes of the movie, I don't agree with her at all but the soundtrack, but she probably needed to move on even with all the rectons there plus she won something!! Who doesn't get excited by that? I would then throw it away after because I don't like that mess near me lol

Edited by RyohkiFan, 25 February 2015 - 11:02 PM.

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#6298 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 25 February 2015 - 11:07 PM

Hmmmm....I see. Its not that uncommon to see people lose their wits after that retarded ending.....NH fans most specifically. Oh! I just forgot....they were never sane to go retard later :twitch:

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#6299 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 11:21 PM

Lol i use this word like 10 times every day. Calling someone a retard is like the weakest kind of inuslt i use. 

It may be the weakest insult you use. That doesn't mean it isn't incredibly insulting and offensive. 

Edited by Narufan85, 25 February 2015 - 11:22 PM.

#6300 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 11:35 PM

I think she is more accepting to NH..but I think its the soundtrack that got to her over the actual scenes of the movie, I don't agree with her at all but the soundtrack, but she probably needed to move on even with all the rectons there plus she won something!! Who doesn't get excited by that? I would then throw it away after because I don't like that mess near me lol

I am dying when I just see the ramen and  pic of the rivalry scene and this girl oh yes  I like it.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users