#6281 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:12 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Nov 5 2012, 08:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes but my complain is they cant start a movie with a high animation and end it with the same quality i dont like their policy of more cheap = profit, naruto movie was a success but i do think they didnt tought this movie would be a success, i do think most of the parts of the movie was made by a korean studio due to it's quality.

the quality of the movies says a lot of things about what the animation team think about the movie, they made a cheap movie because they thought the movie would be a failure even with kishimoto doing the script.

I don't think that's the case at all - Kishi said that he was making changes at the last minute, tweaking things so I'm pretty sure that the poor animation comes from simply a lack of time. Which would explain the late trailer that airs in place of the OP. Given the huge amount of advertising and that this is the first movie Kishi has been so involved in, I'm certain they were very much thinking it was going to be a success.

As someone said earlier, I wouldn't be surprised if the DVD release has some of the worse animation cleaned up a bit.

Edited by Paptala, 05 November 2012 - 04:20 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#6282 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:52 PM

I originally thought the image came from taking a photo from a high quality camera, but the level of quality seems to imply that it was directly taken from a digital copy already in a computer.

Any theories? Do any of you think it's possible there's already a DVD file of this movie going around? Maybe in some obscure unknown website.

#6283 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:20 PM

Yeah! After all we've got now kishi wouldnt just damage the manga in making NH or SS canon, he would completly destroy it. How they look at each other on this picture says more then 1000 words. Add kushina telling naruto to find a girl like her to this picture and now imagine Naruto and Hinata together. Nothing more to say to this than XDDD.

I think now kishi cant even make it more obvious.

@redragon88: Im 99% sure that theres someone who already has a copy of the movie, if you imagine how many people already haves movies that arent even out in cinema. You can find everything in the web if you know how to.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#6284 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:55 PM

Well, I do remember that Kishi has tweaks in a lot of moments before the movie went on air. He keeps changing until it's perfect. Once he's done, they have to start cleaning up the production. Remember that shot with workers checking on movie scenes? I bet they were tired out from cleaning up. If you ask me, judging from the preview and other critics, they say the animation can be beautiful at times, otherwise basic. It would seem that the first half has the basic part while Memna's invasion and so on is the great part. To me, I can deal with this. I'm only guessing since his entrance is pretty cool and AU! Akatsuki fights seem to have a really nice animation. So yeah, save it for the last.

#6285 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:25 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Nov 5 2012, 09:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I originally thought the image came from taking a photo from a high quality camera, but the level of quality seems to imply that it was directly taken from a digital copy already in a computer.

Any theories? Do any of you think it's possible there's already a DVD file of this movie going around? Maybe in some obscure unknown website.

It has to be from someone who miraculously managed to get a digital copy of the movie somehow. Or, maybe there was another special promo that had scenes from the movie, as that's where we got the rest of our screenshots. Because I don't even think that they made the DVD yet headscratch.gif Well, they do have something on DVD, given that they were playing scenes from the movie at that one promo (where we saw the scene with Sakura dragging Naruto by the hand off to the park).
QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Nov 5 2012, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I do remember that Kishi has tweaks in a lot of moments before the movie went on air. He keeps changing until it's perfect. Once he's done, they have to start cleaning up the production. Remember that shot with workers checking on movie scenes? I bet they were tired out from cleaning up. If you ask me, judging from the preview and other critics, they say the animation can be beautiful at times, otherwise basic. It would seem that the first half has the basic part while Memna's invasion and so on is the great part. To me, I can deal with this. I'm only guessing since his entrance is pretty cool and AU! Akatsuki fights seem to have a really nice animation. So yeah, save it for the last.

Yep - I think Kishi had a lot of ideas that he wanted to put in the movie, and it was probably harder than normal with Kishi trying to make the animators meet his demands and his vision for the movie in the short time span they had. I imagine they probably worked on it, and whenever Kishi had time to take a break from the manga, he would come over in intervals to see what they had done so far. The stuff he liked, they kept, and the stuff he felt should have been done differently he probably had them change (hence him making his animators cry tongue.gif ).

That's why I personally think the animation is all over the place, not just the good animation in the beginning and bad animation near the end.
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#6286 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:50 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Nov 5 2012, 04:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It has to be from someone who miraculously managed to get a digital copy of the movie somehow. Or, maybe there was another special promo that had scenes from the movie, as that's where we got the rest of our screenshots. Because I don't even think that they made the DVD yet headscratch.gif Well, they do have something on DVD, given that they were playing scenes from the movie at that one promo (where we saw the scene with Sakura dragging Naruto by the hand off to the park).

Yep - I think Kishi had a lot of ideas that he wanted to put in the movie, and it was probably harder than normal with Kishi trying to make the animators meet his demands and his vision for the movie in the short time span they had. I imagine they probably worked on it, and whenever Kishi had time to take a break from the manga, he would come over in intervals to see what they had done so far. The stuff he liked, they kept, and the stuff he felt should have been done differently he probably had them change (hence him making his animators cry tongue.gif ).

That's why I personally think the animation is all over the place, not just the good animation in the beginning and bad animation near the end.

this is not a excuse for having a lot of bad animations in various scenes.
the animation team didnt have faith on the movie that's all.

About the movie it's leaked on TOR network it's slow(15~20kb/s)
btw good luck.

7e4df8e8003000ee91a45016b34f4ef8

Edited by dovahkiin, 05 November 2012 - 05:01 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#6287 Arachnia

Arachnia

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Nov 5 2012, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

btw good luck.

Well the worse animation i have seen in naruto is the pain fight :S and that was canon:( that was really sad for me 1 of the coolest fights and the way they made hinata and naruto spiked look.

PS. Konan-Sama i think christmas is early for you xD ? got nice gift already it seems tongue.gif

Edited by Arachnia, 05 November 2012 - 05:31 PM.

#6288 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE (Branden @ Nov 5 2012, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ATTENTION PEOPLE WHO HAVE SEEN THE MOVIE

Was that shot of Naruto and Sakura actually in the movie? Just want to make sure because all I can base it off of is some guy in a Russian forum.

Ramaneash already said this on earlier topics.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#6289 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:07 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Nov 5 2012, 11:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ramaneash already said this on earlier topics.

kthx

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#6290 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:21 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Nov 5 2012, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
btw good luck.

Please, give me the link omfg.gif

I heard about Kishi's interview on the DVD promo of road to ninja
and takl (member in NF) say Kishi said something about Narusaku but takl dosen't want tell us dry.gif

Matrix:
Did Kishi said anything about Narusaku in the movie?

Takl:
yes.

anyhoo i advice u not to read too much into it.

Edited by choco2, 05 November 2012 - 07:25 PM.

MY REACTION FOR NARUTO MANGA ENDING

Y7kvBpU.gif

#6291 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE (choco2 @ Nov 5 2012, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Please, give me the link omfg.gif

I heard about Kishi's interview on the DVD promo of road to ninja
and takl (member in NF) say Kishi said something about Narusaku but takl dosen't want tell us dry.gif

Matrix:

Takl:

Is this positive or negative?

#6292 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:58 PM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Nov 5 2012, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is this positive or negative?

I think positive smile.gif
because Matrix is The most anti-NS in NF, that why she adviced him not to read too much into it because he will burn all forum if know that biggrin.gif
also takl is anti-NS, if this thing ANS she will absolutely post it in NF cool.gif

Edited by choco2, 05 November 2012 - 07:59 PM.

MY REACTION FOR NARUTO MANGA ENDING

Y7kvBpU.gif

#6293 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:11 PM

QUOTE (choco2 @ Nov 5 2012, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think positive smile.gif
because Matrix is The most anti-NS in NF, that why she adviced him not to read too much into it because he will burn all forum if know that biggrin.gif
also takl is anti-NS, if this thing ANS she will absolutely post it in NF cool.gif

Ohh well then i thought it was completly the opposite so well thats a good message biggrin.gif

#6294 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:24 PM

Time out. The interview indicates NaruSaku? From Kishi no less? That is interesting. What is it about now? Crap, how can we escape from this movie? It just keeps crawling back to us. unsure.gif

#6295 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:35 PM

It seems the bridal save came from this website:

http://stars.udn.com...Cc.do?id=181210

I hear it's something about a release in Taiwan on Nov. 16

Taiwanese people just got lucky.

EDIT:

I think choco2 cut out a part of that conversation. It's more like:

Matrix:

Well can you give us the whole interview? Including Hinata

Did Kishi said anything about Narusaku in the movie

takl:

when i have time yes.

anyhoo i advice u not to read too much into it.

Takl was actually saying yes to showing the interview when he has time. I would like for Kishi to have mentioned something about NS, but I want to keep the facts straight.

Edited by redragon88, 05 November 2012 - 08:47 PM.

#6296 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:00 PM

So THAT'S the source!

Wow, to think, they want to get people hyped a lot. I remember people in France are fans of these two interacting in tsundere way. I remember once Naruto got smacked, they all laughed. Guess they really wants their attention. Works for me if I was waiting for the movie. happy.gif

#6297 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Nov 5 2012, 11:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We may just have to agree to disagree. They had a deadline that they couldn't miss, and with Kishi making last minute changes, there simply wasn't time to get the best quality, or consistent animation. It happens in the manga too, when you can see some chapters are roughly sketched (I saw that happened at least once with Naruto weekly releases).

I don't see how that has anything at all to do with the animation team's faith in the movie.
btw good luck.

What's TOR network - torrent? Would you mind providing a link?
QUOTE (redragon88 @ Nov 5 2012, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It seems the bridal save came from this website:

http://stars.udn.com...Cc.do?id=181210

I hear it's something about a release in Taiwan on Nov. 16

Taiwanese people just got lucky.

EDIT:

I think choco2 cut out a part of that conversation. It's more like:

Matrix:

takl:

Takl was actually saying yes to showing the interview when he has time. I would like for Kishi to have mentioned something about NS, but I want to keep the facts straight.

Yea, apparently, takl waas probably saying not to read too much into the fact that Kishimoto apparently said that if he had to chose from a female character, that he would date Hinata (and he felt that he was most like Naruto, maybe Kiba). Said that probably because Matrix is a very big NaruHina fan.

And yes, the Taiwanese are incredibly lucky indeed shamefulcry0js.gif
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#6298 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:59 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Nov 5 2012, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We may just have to agree to disagree. They had a deadline that they couldn't miss, and with Kishi making last minute changes, there simply wasn't time to get the best quality, or consistent animation. It happens in the manga too, when you can see some chapters are roughly sketched (I saw that happened at least once with Naruto weekly releases).

I don't see how that has anything at all to do with the animation team's faith in the movie.

Yea, apparently, takl waas probably saying not to read too much into the fact that Kishimoto apparently said that if he had to chose from a female character, that he would date Hinata (and he felt that he was most like Naruto, maybe Kiba). Said that probably because Matrix is a very big NaruHina fan.

I still dont get that with the interview. Who announced that i havent seen anything about it. Also why are they freakin out when they hear that kishi would date hinata?

I dont get anything anymore

#6299 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Nov 5 2012, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

heh heh XD

im too happy from all the narusaku goodness to care about something like that XD

my head is filled with: narusaku.gif narusakuct7.gif danarusakunp3.gif

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#6300 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:57 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Nov 5 2012, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:

the is where i find leaked movies and this is where i help the police to find cyber criminals, i find it but i'm waiting for a better link it's too far away on singapore, my download rate is 17kb/s and i give up downloading.
THe "password" is just a code to make a search you enter a word and then convert to the current code.

Edited by dovahkiin, 05 November 2012 - 11:58 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users