Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#62641 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 04:49 PM

I'm sorry, I mean you no disrespect, I don't really understand what you just said. Could you please clarify?

No worries, I mean - they will insult you in many ways for even trying to point out flaws of this mess. But you could try and ask them.

#62642 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 26 January 2015 - 04:51 PM

-opens a bottle of rum- LOL its going to be one of those days...

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#62643 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

LOL That cheeseball ending. "THE EARTH IS SAVED!" -cue inspirational music-  Until the next kittening crisis :zaru:

WFT is that? Scooby Doo?? Mojo Jojo in the Powerpuff Girls?!

NOW KNOHA-TOWNSVILLE IS SAVED THANKS TOOOO.........HINATA-HIME!!!!!!

Edited by Lady Lys, 26 January 2015 - 04:52 PM.

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#62644 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

LOL That cheeseball ending. "THE EARTH IS SAVED!" -cue inspirational music-  Until the next kittening crisis :zaru:

"THANKS TO THE POWERPUFF GIRLS"

2002_-_The_Powerpuff_Girls...Is...Return

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#62645 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 04:52 PM

I watched the movie. It was terrible.

First of all I found it extremely difficult to keep up. The scenes changed so fast, especially in the beginning of the film. Sakura is completely placed in a cupid role for the entire thing. 90 % pushing Naruto towards Hinata and 10 % wistfully thinking about Sasuke. The romantic moments between Naruto and Hinata were full of cheese and very forced. They had no chemistry. Looked like it came from a disney film. Toneri (Mr. Steal yo girl), showed up at random times and there was no real reason for him being in the film besides to make Naruto jealous. He put Hinata in a golden cage and controlled her at the end of it. retcons everywhere. Hinata somehow practicing to confess even though she already did in the manga. She didn't seem overly concerned about her sister Hanabi either. Sai and Sakura rescue her while NH has a moment.

The flashy animation tries to distract you from the actual content, but it didn't work for me. The 1 second scenes were distracting and the cheese was overbearing. I'm genuine when I say that if this were a NaruSaku film with the same concept, I would find it poor quality as well.

Best line in the movie: "Is she going to knit forever?" - Naruto.

Thank you for sacrificing yourself to watch such garbage. But I do have to ask the power that she gets from Hamura is permanent?

To be honest from what you're describing if this movie was a NS one and it went the exact route, I would rather it never existed.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#62646 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

:umm:

Tsuki aren't you on some medicine? Be careful!  :ermm:

#62647 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

I have a link, but you have to download it. I also watched it several hours before, and I recently saw people saying that they're having problems downloading it and what not. So sorry if it doesn't work.

https://mega.co.nz/#F!cg9RWCTQ!iVykdtqJR-MdRI30HKOXHA

#62648 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 26 January 2015 - 04:53 PM

You're going to die :argh:

#62649 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

kitten man, this really is a full on nh/hinata wank fest. byakugan princess who is the only one that can save the world, with future nh hand holding? 

tumblr_m13jw4FYaa1r33r0fo1_500.jpg

toooo much BS and retcon .... when I think that NS needed just one scene to become canon and have more sense ! 

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#62650 Newkidontheblock

Newkidontheblock

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

No worries, I mean - they will insult you in many ways for even trying to point out flaws of this mess. But you could try and ask them.

Thanks man. I don't know if this is true,but from what I've heard from this guy I was talking to, he said that at some point in the movie, naruto is placed in a genjutsu and showed how much hinata adored him and that pushed him closer to her? Is this true?

#62651 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

then someone just asks to himself how he did to spent so many years to follow this manga if he had a such kitten ending...... it makes laughing but even barfing... so full of crap and nonsense. 

RIP Naruto 

Welcome in the crew, Hinata-sama, true heroine  :pimp:

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#62652 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

I have a link, but you have to download it. I also watched it several hours before, and I recently saw people saying that they're having problems downloading it and what not. So sorry if it doesn't work.

Thank you :D
Guess I'm gonna watch it too. If I don't post in about the next 3 hours, assume I'm dead :zaru:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#62653 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 26 January 2015 - 04:54 PM

Thanks man. I don't know if this is true,but from what I've heard from this guy I was talking to, he said that at some point in the movie, naruto is placed in a genjutsu and showed how much hinata adored him and that pushed him closer to her? Is this true?

YES. All the rumors you've heard are true.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#62654 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 04:55 PM

Thank you :D
Guess I'm gonna watch it too. If I don't post in about the next 3 hours, assume I'm dead :zaru:

We'll be ready with the body bag.

#62655 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 04:55 PM

They aren't rumors anymore :argh:

#62656 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 04:56 PM

I watched the movie. It was terrible.

First of all I found it extremely difficult to keep up. The scenes changed so fast, especially in the beginning of the film. Sakura is completely placed in a cupid role for the entire thing. 90 % pushing Naruto towards Hinata and 10 % wistfully thinking about Sasuke. The romantic moments between Naruto and Hinata were full of cheese and very forced. They had no chemistry. Looked like it came from a disney film. Toneri (Mr. Steal yo girl), showed up at random times and there was no real reason for him being in the film besides to make Naruto jealous. He put Hinata in a golden cage and controlled her at the end of it. retcons everywhere. Hinata somehow practicing to confess even though she already did in the manga. She didn't seem overly concerned about her sister Hanabi either. Sai and Sakura rescue her while NH has a moment.

The flashy animation tries to distract you from the actual content, but it didn't work for me. The 1 second scenes were distracting and the cheese was overbearing. I'm genuine when I say that if this were a NaruSaku film with the same concept, I would find it poor quality as well.

Best line in the movie: "Is she going to knit forever?" - Naruto.

dAWEHVP.gif

Me after reading that last line. holy kitten. I'm crying. :,D

anyways, God bless you watched the whole movie.

I'm probably going to watch it too, just for the lolz.

I find everything from this movie hilarious.

Edited by Michi, 26 January 2015 - 04:58 PM.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#62657 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

:umm:

Tsuki aren't you on some medicine? Be careful!  :ermm:

LOL I haven't had any today...I think I'm almost over it now. The only thing I still have is a cough and you know, mucus :argh: 

It doesn't matter though...BECAUSE THERE IS NO LIQUOR IN THIS HOUSE! :argh: :argh: 

WFT is that? Scooby Doo?? Mojo Jojo in the Powerpuff Girls?!

NOW KNOHA-TOWNSVILLE IS SAVED THANKS TOOOO.........HINATA-HIME!!!!!!

ITS HINATA THE MESSIAH, THE SAVIOR AND ONE TRUE PRINCESS TO YOU!!

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#62658 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

"THANKS TO THE POWERPUFF GIRLS"

2002_-_The_Powerpuff_Girls...Is...Return

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  We posted the same thing at the same time..... :chuckle:

Now, Naruto's next Opening!

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#62659 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Sadly, it is true. Which goes to show ya how full of kitten that this movie is. Especially when it turns everyone, particularly Naruto and Sakura, into hypocrites.

#62660 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 04:57 PM

toooo much BS and retcon .... when I think that NS needed just one scene to become canon and have more sense ! 

So much of this.

I'm not gonna do it, I already saw pics of "parting kitten" scene, so it's all I was intrested in.

then someone just asks to himself how he did to spent so many years to follow this manga if he had a such sh*tty ending...... it makes laughing but even barfing... so full of crap and nonsense. 

RIP Naruto 

Welcome in the crew, Hinata-sama, true heroine  :pimp:

You read my mind?

Yep, in start of the movie, Naruto think that Hinata's confession about love was same as his love for ramen, then he got trapped in genjutsu that is full of filler memories of Hinata, and then he realiza he is in love with her  :zaru:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users