Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:46 AM

don't double post.

#602 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:11 AM

I hope that before or sometime during the N/S fight, Sakura yells at Sasuke again. Or after the fight, when a beat up Naruto and Sasuke are limping towards her and Kakashi, she punches Sasuke, saying welcome back, then starts healing Naruto.Cause, Kishi really needs to show that Sakura can handle being around Sasuke, without her seeming like an abused woman.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#603 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:20 AM

I hope that before or sometime during the N/S fight, Sakura yells at Sasuke again. Or after the fight, when a beat up Naruto and Sasuke are limping towards her and Kakashi, she punches Sasuke, saying welcome back, then starts healing Naruto.Cause, Kishi really needs to show that Sakura can handle being around Sasuke, without her seeming like an abused woman.

The only scenario I can imagine Sakura standing up to Sasuke is when he insults or attempts to hurt Naruto. Remember when Orochimaru attacked Team Seven during Chuunin exams and remember Kage arc? Those were the only times Sakura opposed Sasuke and both times were to defend Naruto.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#604 shika1

shika1

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:13 AM

anyone can translate this :

fa7febb6.jpg

サスケ「ナルト、今度はオレが陽動をかける…

そいつはもう助からん…こっちへ来い」

ナルト「……………」

and :

364bb521.jpg

ナルト「オビトを笑うなっ!!!

火影になろうとしたオビトは… オレには…」

a9cefcca-s.jpg

ズバッ!!!!

ナルト「かっこよくしか見えねェーよic_biccuri.gific_biccuri.gific_biccuri.gif

and thank you

#605 Lilac

Lilac

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:22 AM

First one is Sasuke: I'll create a diversion. Then someone says Naruto.... Then it's Naruto talking about Obito being cool, lol. This has already been translated, though?

#606 talkNOjutsu

talkNOjutsu

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Reading books, Browsing the Internet, Driving , Football.

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:32 AM

Do you think Naruto gives a kitten about what the villager says about Sasuke? This chapter made it pretty much clear that he doesn't, and that he won't face any consequences regarding that matter. Even if he does, he's just going to go with his talk-no jutsu and sway them to think Sasuke is a hero. Sasuke not going back to Konoha is NOT an option, because bringing Sasuke back is part of his goal. The manga won't end with Naruto not accomplishing his goal.

This is not true. If Naruto was kind of person who dint give a kitten about opinions of people, he wouldn't feel so bad when he was a child and he wouldn't have the dream of being Hokage and being recognized by people. Konoha and its people mean the most to Naruto. And he remembers Minato's words " I leave Konoha in your hands" . 

#607 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:46 AM

fa7febb6.jpg

サスケ「ナルト、今度はオレが陽動をかける…

そいつはもう助からん…こっちへ来い」

Dont waste your precious chakra with me it's useless.

and :

364bb521.jpg

ナルト「オビトを笑うなっ!!!

火影になろうとしたオビトは… オレには…」

Dont badmouth Obito-senpai, he's my big bro and the coolest modafocka on which walked in this world.

a9cefcca-s.jpg

ズバッ!!!!

64 palms tri-gram!!!.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 04 August 2014 - 10:46 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#608 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:27 AM

fa7febb6.jpg

サスケ「ナルト、今度はオレが陽動をかける…

そいつはもう助からん…こっちへ来い」

ナルト「……………」

and :

364bb521.jpg

ナルト「オビトを笑うなっ!!!

火影になろうとしたオビトは… オレには…」

a9cefcca-s.jpg

ズバッ!!!!

and thank you

Sasuke: Naruto, this time I will make a diversion...
Sasuke: There is no hope for that one...Come here.

Naruto: DON'T LAUGH AT OBITO!!!
Naruto: The Obito who tried to become Hokage...to me...
Naruto: was nothing but cool!
(*I see the old Obito as a cool guy!*)

Edited by 六道仙人, 04 August 2014 - 11:27 AM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#609 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:22 PM

I think something like this will happen as well. After Kaguya is sealed, Naruto might be injured badly and Sasuke attempts to stab Naruto right then. Naruto can't defend himself and Sasuke with a look of mixed glee and anger shouts " Now I'll finally finish you off! "

But just as he is about to stab Naruto, Sakura comes in between, punching and sending Sasuke's weapon flying. Then she gives Sasuke the angriest and scariest look ever saying " You hurt Nauto and I'll kill you!" . Then Sakura unlocks a new power and destroys Sasuke, punching and kicking his ars* all over the battlefield, kinda like how Tsunade beat up Orochimaru. Just when she's about to finish off Sasuke, Naruto stops her. Sasuke gratefully hightails away from there saying " You were lucky this time, next time I'll finish you Naruto". 

KISHI, MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!

Is it weird that I once day dreamed this  :sweatdrop: .

That's giving SS the NS dynamic why do that in the first place ? That's not how Sakura acts with him ever ,  Sakura handling being around him doesn't have to involve her punching him just simple ignoring him or standing up brushing it of not taking his bs seriously , besides that there is a clear pattern in here where the only times she's standing up against him is bc of Naruto so you can expect if Sasuke goes after Naruto's head that she will react upon it fiercely .

I just don't see why its necessary for her to punch him when in normal conditions when that's not their dynamic never was and never will be she can barely talk to him  and yet going straight to that seem so OOC and I doubt that Sasuke would allow that or not react upon it its just not who they are .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 04 August 2014 - 12:24 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#610 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:06 PM

So early release or the classical Wednesday?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#611 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:17 PM

classic

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#612 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:18 PM

So early release or the classical Wednesday?

The Classic. Then break, so I expect this one to be an eventful one, let alone it's the 9th chapter of the volume, so the theme of Obito is over. Though Kishi has taken a break with a eh cliffhanger (the chapter with Hashirama flashback) and we have to wait for something that didn't even happen. But I do think this one will be an eventful one.

#613 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:20 PM

I expect the final page of 688 with a SS kiss for a big cliffhanger.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#614 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:23 PM

Same here. Sasuke has been very persuasive in this whole arc. He can TnJ better than Naruto. He even cut Kaguya's arm because he told her, "Come on. Come on." I don't know about that weird kid with whiskers. He might end up with a weird eyes girl. Who knows. Who cares.

#615 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:31 PM

classic

The Classic. Then break, so I expect this one to be an eventful one, let alone it's the 9th chapter of the volume, so the theme of Obito is over. Though Kishi has taken a break with a eh cliffhanger (the chapter with Hashirama flashback) and we have to wait for something that didn't even happen. But I do think this one will be an eventful one.

Thanks.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#616 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:31 PM

A kiss is not exactly a cliffhanger you know  :chuckle: maybe looking deep into the other's eyes before kissing....And SS already got a couple chapters before and later got trolled in the follow up too  :hehehe:

Edited by ns.Believe.It, 04 August 2014 - 02:35 PM.

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#617 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:32 PM

A kiss is not exactly a cliffhanger you know  :chuckle: maybe looking deep into the other's eyes before kissing....And we already got that and SS fans got trolled too  :hehehe:

It'll be funny the one to block it is Minato. If happens, I'll bet Minato will become the most hated character.

#618 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:34 PM

It'll be funny the one to block it is Minato. If happens, I'll bet Minato will become the most hated character.

I don't understand  :sweatdrop:

#619 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:36 PM

I don't understand  :sweatdrop:

Like if the cliffhanger has Sasuke and Sakura about to the kiss, Minato and other Hokages show up but Minato will be the one to block it.

#620 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:39 PM

Like if the cliffhanger has Sasuke and Sakura about to the kiss, Minato and other Hokages show up but Minato will be the one to block it.

Poor Minato already gets lambasted by NH fans, then even SS fans will join the Anti Minato club .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users