Close
Photo

The Last: Naruto the Movie: Thread 1

2014 TheLast NarutoTheMovie2014 TheLastNarutoTheMovie NarutoMovie10 ShippudenMovie7 Naruto

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16422 replies to this topic

#6121 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 06:40 PM

I am so excited but we know nothing about this movie's plot,villain(s)...And there's nothing to talk about now.

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#6122 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 06:45 PM

NARUKO, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:

did you see Sasuke's new design? And, Kakashi has changed nothing...but he looks more bored than ever...

BANNED lol I feel like someone who was in jail because she stole something, and was supposed to be three years there, but ended up being 7 years, because of the escaping attempts  :no: never going off-topic anymore. 

Didn't like Sasuke's new design, that thing... on his head... what was that supposed to be? Did he knock his head or something? Kakashi... well, he still looks hot but I didn't want him to be hokage :/ 

his necklace? you're talking about the hashirama's necklace? If yes, that was been destroyed during pain saga xD

Sshhhh don't ruin the logic  :lmao:

Edited by Naruko, 21 September 2014 - 06:47 PM.

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#6123 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 21 September 2014 - 06:46 PM

I didn't say anyone was ok with obito's redemption,it is that his death was certain so that can't be called as a punishment for what he has done,the day he was revealed to be the bad guy his death was certain.The way it was executed makes what he done before as a villian seems like who cares,he was portrayed as some sort of a hero for rin and coolest guy for naruto,not to mention his happy after life.All this makes his so called "punishment" "DEATH" like some sort of mockery to readers and it is like do want u want and get away with it no matter how u say his death is a punishment,is just a virtual portray of a terrible message  given the things he did as a viilian and his afterlife and naruto's comment etc

Lol ur comment on uchiha's and their brain,so true man.

Where did i ask u to pity sasuke,i was saying since obito's end case was thus then why not sasuke like mocking towards the manga.I better not talk about sasuke coz if i start then i'll never stop writing my hate towards him.

Any Differences in what sasuke has done in comparison to obito here makes little to no diiference.What about obito's life he started with the most pathetic reason in the world for his "peace" and he too had common sense and regardless of the uchiha crack brain and manipulation of madara he had his sense and brain,there is no argument in that(the same way sasuke had),what all did he do? answer is everything like attacking his sensei and his wife while SHE WAS GIVING BIRTH and trying to kill a newborn infant and killed thousands in that village,destroyed,indirectly caused reason for uchiha's mistrust and was part in assassinating his own clan and then what? everything until now.So if such mindless and horrible acts can be forgiven and redempted in the name of traumatized by loss and system then why not for the same for a similar crack death-worthy kid like sasuke of the same clan of brainless nuts who defy everything.Gaara and the rest are the same but not reasoned by this so pathetic reasons like sasuke and obito for their attitude and doings,since that is my comparison here.

Dude we are on the same page more or less  I was not saying that it isn't possible but that its a horrible writing doing that the execution sucks which seems that you agree with me on this one .

Now the reason why Obito's death is his punishment is bc Kishi had no way to cope with leaving Obito alive after all the kitten that he has done and atone for his crimes bc no one except Naruto would have forgive him  no matter how you look at it Obito only deserved death and the alliance certainly wouldn't have left him live . How that was executed was horrible not to mention he also get to live his dream trough Kakashi so much fail in here :facepalm: . The difference between Sasuke and Obito is that Sasuke gets to  live but without bearing the consequences for what he has done there would be no punishment at all it will all be handed to him on a silver plate like nothing ever happened especially when Sasuke doesn't want redemption doesn't work for it and doesn't care it will all be brushed of and that is why it sucks this is why Nagato and Obito were forgiven and died  to avoid this issue you can't punish someone that is already dead but in the case of Nagato and Obito at least they admitted what they did  and wanted to atone for it which isn't the case with Sasuke at all and makes his redemption even more horrible from a writing point of view bc it has no elements for a redemption.

Also Naruto has forgiven Obito but before he forgave him  when Obito was still no good and Naruto tried to turn him to the good side there was a line were Naruto implicated that "Obito has to pay for his crimes and can't let him walk away just like that he has to atone for it  " but again this was evaded by his death .  You can forgive a person for his crimes but to just leave him without punishment for it like nothing ever happened sends a very bad message and this is what will happen with Sasuke he will live without bearing the consequences for his deeds. And people in here argue that its ok and Sasuke shouldn't bare any consequences and he deserve redemption bc of the "system" which is wrong on so many levels  and this is what I was arguing in the first place not that its not possible for Kishi to write this kitten .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#6124 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 06:55 PM

BANNED lol I feel like someone who was in jail because she stole something, and was supposed to be three years there, but ended up being 7 years, because of the escaping attempts  :no: never going off-topic anymore. 

Didn't like Sasuke's new design, that thing... on his head... what was that supposed to be? Did he knock his head or something? Kakashi... well, he still looks hot but I didn't want him to be hokage :/ 

Lmao, me too. Escaping attempts? H..How is that--..i don--okay... I wonder if Ramen-chan had the same destiny...</3

As for Sasuke, ... uhmm, did you see that it seems like he has a scar in his face? His pretty-boy face is ruined  :lulz: I want to see his full design, maybe is something like Ashura had.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#6125 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 21 September 2014 - 07:06 PM

Alright, settle down. You might be going a little overboard there.

I know people are doing it for fun, but like I said, the joke is getting very old to the point that it is not even funny anymore. Not only that, but it is way off topic on this one. If you want to post SS and NH pics, wouldn't it be better to start a thread for it seperate of this one? This is supposed to be a thread talking about the movie, not about posting SS art and commenting on how "good" it looks. Whether it be sarcasm or a joke or not. There are some members who come to this site to avoid that kind of thing because it is on every Naruto social media sites. The facebook pages are non-stop bashing of Sakura and praising of Hinata with SS and NH hype. Here, it supposed to be a place where it is a safe haven.

I just ask please be considerate and tone it down a bit. It's too much now and I find myself not wanting to come back her because of it.

Yes I might be going overboard but mainly its bc I hate to repeat myself constantly to bring my point clear but its also bc its the truth bc I've seen people leaving from here and complaining about this issue and I've even talked to some of them  they don't feel like this is NS anymore and that is why they leave all I'm trying to do is to make people at least consider this issue so many NS fans can enjoy it in here .  

What you said is exactly what I've been saying  they can create a thread for it no one is against it but at least don't stuff SS/NH is our face all the time when we come here to avoid it  bc we are sick and tired from seeing it in every social media and this supposed to be our sanctuary for us NS fans , all I ask is the same as you for people to at least consider this issue that's all . 

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#6126 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 07:09 PM

They look good together tbh.

tumblr_nc8wbtBpmY1s03pxpo1_r1_500.png

source:http://inner-sakura....ost/98047840659

They look like one of those high school couples, the pretty, nice, popular girl and the delinquent. :lol: they never end well..

the artist who drew this is really good tho. too bad she ships SS :P

Edited by Hiraishin, 21 September 2014 - 07:19 PM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#6127 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 07:12 PM

Lmao, me too. Escaping attempts? H..How is that--..i don--okay... I wonder if Ramen-chan had the same destiny...</3

As for Sasuke, ... uhmm, did you see that it seems like he has a scar in his face? His pretty-boy face is ruined  :lulz: I want to see his full design, maybe is something like Ashura had.

Creating other account so I could talk to my darling. In the end, he gave me his e-mail lol. Is Ramenamitsu also missing? :O 

But I like scars, those like Kakashi's. He doesn't look like a shinobi to me, so I wonder how is this fight ending? I still think that thing on his head looks like a curative  :down: or, like someone on tumblr said, he looks like a tramp.  

Naruto: The Last Nar/Sas/Kak

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#6128 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 07:28 PM

Creating other account so I could talk to my darling. In the end, he gave me his e-mail lol. Is Ramenamitsu also missing? :O 

But I like scars, those like Kakashi's. He doesn't look like a shinobi to me, so I wonder how is this fight ending? I still think that thing on his head looks like a curative  :down: or, like someone on tumblr said, he looks like a tramp.  

Naruto: The Last Nar/Sas/Kak

Ramen is missing too ): I miss Ramen ): ...and...AWWW!!! So, you guys are really canon? omg asfdcgsfafdsaggfasa and i thought everything was a joke  :argh: i feel like a fool for joking around with you guys, asdffsa (i'll send you a PM with my fb, btw)

Yeah, i like scars too, but idk in Sasuke is just...weird...Maybe it's just me. I don't really know about his design, but almost everyone's styles has changed... Ten Ten is more beautiful now but it's kinda OOC :/ (well, at least she still looks chinese-fight type) Temari looks so femme fatale...I always thought she was more rough, but calm...What is happening  :argh:

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#6129 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:28 PM

So I ask again does anyone think Guy will be in the movie?

#6130 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:40 PM

#6131 Paul Blowfish

Paul Blowfish

Kirsten

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:my interests? well, they are ever evolving as life goes on.

Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:41 PM

They look like one of those high school couples, the pretty, nice, popular girl and the delinquent. :lol: they never end well..
the artist who drew this is really good tho. too bad she ships SS :P

SAKURA LOOKS PREFECT. I wish she could do a NS fanart, she makes the characters look beautiful. OoO

Guy isn't already supposed to be in the movie? I NEED GUY IN MY LIFE. He would make the movie a million times better in my opinion.
rsz_photo_1_zps7fb3fb6d.jpg

do you wanna build a snowman?  
{ i would love to meet you! }

#6132 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:43 PM

Maybe.

#6133 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:52 PM

gai is in the movie, and he is the nanadaime hokage.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#6134 Raito

Raito

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Playing Football(Soccer)®

Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:58 PM

Unghh, just when l thought that prick had been put out his misery; he is found to be alive. That means this battle in the manga is going to have massive amount of tnj. 

kitten you Kishi!

Fate%2Bstay%2Bnight%2B6.gif

#6135 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:59 PM

Let me ask you guys a question: what do you expect an antagonist or a villain to do? All of the deeds that you've listed is what a villain is supposed to do in their given role. So why hate Sasuke for committing acts that a criminal, such as himself, might do? I know this is going to sound really weird but, do you guys not like criminals? A far better way to put it would be: aren't you fascinated or curious as to why bad people do the things that they do and what really makes them tick within their private thoughts? No doubt in anyones mind that Sasuke is a bad soul, but to hate him for being bad? In my perspective, I'm more interested in the factors that transformed Sasuke into a lowly criminal, cause remember, no one is born evil. I know I'm not the only one who thinks this way, that's why people love movies and shows that center around the life of "low-life criminals" like The Godfather and The Sopranos. Because people are more fascinated with WHY criminals do evil acts than the morality of their deeds. So again, why hate Sasuke for doing bad things? The guys bad and that's his role in the story and you shouldn't really hate a guy for doing his job. I mean to me, the reason why a lot of NS fans hate Sasuke is because of SS shippers, which is natural.

Think about it this way. No one can deny that Sasuke's determination is enormous and it's seldom rivaled, only Naruto's come's close. In order to achieve his first goal, which was to kill Itachi, he had to willingly abandon the place that he called home his entire life and abandon his friends, not knowing what the future would hold for him. That's equivalent of abandoning your home country and leaving every person you ever knew. And through many trials, he eventually completed the task. His next goal was to kill Danzo, the acting Hokage, a fact he knew full well of. In order to achieve that task he had to willingly fight against the world leaders of his verse first just to get to Danzo, knowing full well that by doing so, he'd be branded a criminal wanted on a global scale. And if that wasn't enough, he even went as far as to sacrificing Karin to give Danzo the finishing blow. Do you see where I'm going with this? The guy allows absolutely nothing to stand in his way of achieving goals, albeit it evil goals. But haven't you wondered, what if Sasuke used his iron clad determination for good instead of evil. Imagine what he could accomplish? To use his determination for the better good of the human race. These are questions that need to be asked, and I hope I'm not the only one who has asked them.

Here's the thing with Sasuke. He's neither an antagonist or a villain. Sasuke is just Sasuke. He doesn't really fit into any of those categories.

One of Kishi's amazing writing skills.

Now I don't hate Sasuke because he is a criminal, I actually sort of enjoy that aspect about him. I just hate the way he's been written after Itachi's death and the fact that people are so easy on him.

No matter what he does to them, they love him more and are willing to forgive him and forget everything he did. The characters in this story are absolutely pathetic when it comes to Sasuke. They are not rational at all with Sasuke. Best examples Naruto and Karin.

Naruto's line "Sasuke and I are really great friends." is plain stupid and not even close to reality.

I can understand the basis of your frustration, but with all due respect, I have to disagree. Kishi has been teasing Kakashi becoming Hokage in various ways, so it would only make sense for him to assume the title, if only for a little while. Good story-telling practice mandates resolving/addressing all things that you've introduced, both big and small. Kakashi has been placed in leadership positions and almost became Hokage quite a few times in part 2 alone, so it's natural that Kishi would wrap things up with him, before moving on to the biggest aspect of the story: Naruto's accession to the title. It's the idea behind Chekhov's gun: If you place a gun on a wall in the first act, you'd better fire it by the end of the third.

Another reason why Kakashi is relevant is that he's also another witness to how badly the Shinobi system can damage lives; he lost his father and other dears ones to it, not to mention that he's seen two of his precious students suffer, because of it. As a member of the older generation who's born witness to this more, he'd serve as an effective transition to the solutions that the next generation can offer. 

I'm sorry but saying that Kishi teased/foreshadowed that Kakashi will be the Hokage is like saying NaruHina has been teased/foreshadowed.

And by that I mean it has never been foreshadowed at all. When Shikaku nominated Kakashi as the Hokage he did it so Danzo won't be the Hokage, and now we have Obito saying that Kakashi will be seventh Hokage, therefore Kakashi will be Hokage. Period.

What authority does Obito have anyway?

Also do you really want me to just destroy Kakashi and explain why exactly he shouldn't be given any position of a leader? Because I can.

9.Infiltrate and Attacked the Kage's on their Summit 

10.Killed Danzo 

11.Killed Jay from Kumo

12.Helped started this war and the means for awakening of the Juubi (which killed thousands of Shinobis )by providing a piece of the 8th-Tails 

But we should all forgive him and redeem him and love him bc it wasn't his fault he wasn't aware of what he was doing he had no choice it was the system fault he's just a poor lost boy  :cry: . We should do this with all the terrorist in our world redeem them and love them in the end no punishment  I'm sure the families of the victims wouldn't mind this  bc its sends such a good message :cry: . (Its not like Naruto Kakashi  and others weren't victims of the system and didn't go hell but kitten it its Sasuke he needs love :cry: ) 

Yes that to I've pointed that our already the suspense is totally gone so why bother reading if this is canon ? But to me what pisses me the most is the moral and the message that it sends  its so f**cked up  its all the systems fault not like those guys have any choice like the others who has also suffered from that "system" its not like any men is responsible for his own actions , besides that it was the Uciha's fault for all the kitten  they are wrong in the head and love to much not to mention how stupid they are for following and believing in that tablet for "saving the world"  :facepalm: . I'm just tired of the DB standards when it comes to Sasuke and the villains  and the easy way out card .

I tell you why . Its bc he was hotter then anyone in here including Sasuke and we can't have that can we  :zaru: .

Like I said I prepared myself mentally, so I sort of knew that Sasuke will get his happy ending. It bothers me but since I saw it coming, it doesn't affect me that much.

Moral of the story: Be the biggest A-hole ever and everyone will love you and you'll get everything you want. Even things you don't want. :thumb: :bash: :wallbash:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#6136 Advaith

Advaith

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 09:15 PM

Here's the thing with Sasuke. He's neither an antagonist or a villain. Sasuke is just Sasuke. He doesn't really fit into any of those categories.

Now I don't hate Sasuke because he is a criminal, I actually sort of enjoy that aspect about him. I just hate the way he's been written after Itachi's death and the fact that people are so easy on him.

No matter what he does to them, they love him more and are willing to forgive him and forget everything he did. The characters in this story are absolutely pathetic when it comes to Sasuke. They are not rational at all with Sasuke. Best examples Naruto and Karin.

Naruto's line "Sasuke and I are really great friends." is plain stupid and not even close to reality.

I'm sorry but saying that Kishi teased/foreshadowed that Kakashi will be the Hokage is like saying NaruHina has been teased/foreshadowed.

And by that I mean it has never been foreshadowed at all. When Shikaku nominated Kakashi as the Hokage he did it so Danzo won't be the Hokage, and now we have Obito saying that Kakashi will be seventh Hokage, therefore Kakashi will be Hokage. Period.

What authority does Obito have anyway?

Also do you really want me to just destroy Kakashi and explain why exactly he shouldn't be given any position of a leader? Because I can.

Like I said I prepared myself mentally, so I sort of knew that Sasuke will get his happy ending. It bothers me but since I saw it coming, it doesn't affect me that much.

Moral of the story: Be the biggest A-hole ever and everyone will love you and you'll get everything you want. Even things you don't want. :thumb: :bash: :wallbash:

Same here,i too have prepared myself mentally,it may bother me but since it saw it coming,it doesn't affect me that much.

Yup,what u wrote is the moral of the story.

#6137 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 09:47 PM

i don't know how this is bothering...

this page did spoiler everything as well...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#6138 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 10:01 PM

i don't know how this is bothering...

this page did spoiler everything as well...

That Naruto probably will achieve everything that  J-man failed?

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#6139 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 10:02 PM

Actually, he is an "antagonist."

An antagonist  is a character, group of characters, or institution that represents the opposition against which the protagonist or protagonists must contend. In other words, an antagonist is a person or a group of people who oppose the main character(s).

You don't technically have to be evil to be an antagonist. Just something that opposes the main protagonist in some way, shape, or form. Sasuke was always an antagonist or opposition to Naruto. The only difference was in what way he was an antagonist. I guess you could technically call him an Anti-Villain, but I am not sure. It's hard to know whether Sasuke's intent is actually for a greater good or just because he wants it his way.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 21 September 2014 - 10:05 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#6140 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 10:06 PM

So maybe if I try to destroy the government in my country and kill the president of my country then maybe his daughter will fall in love with me and I will become the president then and have all the respect and all the people will love me :umm:  seems legit   :plots: . Sasuke should open a school for how to be an ASS it will make your life so much easier  I bet this is his plan for his Revolution    :kukuku: .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 21 September 2014 - 10:08 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2014, TheLast, NarutoTheMovie2014, TheLastNarutoTheMovie, NarutoMovie10, ShippudenMovie7, Naruto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users