12649 replies to this topic

#6081 SuperChief

SuperChief

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:54 PM

I don't know why but I can't help but facepalm when people be like ; but this can't be kishi's writing, it's too terrible!

This is the same dude who took a story about ninjas and fighting and proceeded to turn it into a disjointed moral allegory about how fighting and war was bad therefore making ninjas and Naruto itself irrelevant since it revolved around violence.

The same man who destroyed his main character by making his life and existence revolve around an emo asshat. Who allowed his protagonist to take second fiddle to said asshat. This is the same guy that tried to shove redemption down our throats like he was oprahmoto giving out gifts to some of the WORST murderers and villains we've seen and acting like what they've done isn't all that bad.

This is the same person who gave us asspull after asspull power up and made a mockery of women fighters 99% of the time and couldn't even give his big bad female godvillian the proper respect and writing she was entitled to.

It's the same guy who taught us that you can be SHOWERED with love and adoration, given special treatment and given pretty much whatever your heart desires as you spit and throw everything in the face of the people who love, respect and adore you while attempting to kill, raze, destroy and rule over everything they love and value becàuse in the end you'll be allowed to get away with it cause you're name is Sasuke uchiha and he's a special snowflake that must not be damaged.

The same guy that gave a barely present side character everything she wanted while killing off far more deserving, interesting characters one of which was dead at her feet as she sighed dreamily over a big warm hand.

...and then I remember that the ending was JUST that bad :zaru:

Perfect post.

#6082 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:02 PM

Am I the only one who wakes up everyday thinking about the ending? I can't believe this would affect me emotionally.

Btw, guys, I've been wondering. If SP was going go all out marketing Hinata, why is it that we don't see Naruto and Hinata together in the trailer? I mean, look at the soundtrack names. Naruto and Hinata. If they're trying to imply that they get together in the movie, they can at least show us a scene of them together, right? There's nothing to lose.

Other than that, if Hinata had to give him the scarf, that means that she still hasn't confessed. Assuming that the time duration of the movie in Naruto world is maybe a few days to a week, or let's say a month at most, how is it possible for Naruto to possibly switch from Sakura to Naruto in such a short time?

We could say that Sakura rejected Naruto within the time-skip, two years, but wouldn't it be awkward for the both of them to be together?

That's why I'm still thinking something is off. And even Sakura has more expression sketches than Hinata, guys.

15f62c4.png

#6083 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:05 PM

TAKE MY LIKE.

Thank You  :smug:

:(

We didn't even see this smile this chapter, did we? 

Fanmade:

tumblr_inline_neqo0qnlwp1rwwfhb.png

who is this guy:

tumblr_inline_neqnw8N78V1rwwfhb.png

and what have you done with Naruto? 

R.I.P THIS NARUTO FOREVER 

tumblr_inline_n8ot0dtiA21rd4jpa.gif

He obviously died the moment he married Hinata :D

That's what happen when you don't have a strong woman  to keep you in check suddenly you become an asholle of a dad , workaholic ,alcoholic  and stuffing yourself with nothing but Ramen so you can die and escape you miserable life as quickly as you can  :zaru:

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 08 November 2014 - 11:13 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#6084 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:08 PM

questions: 1. where is the actual japanese version of the announcement about the spinoff if its real? 2. where is the source for the soundtrack news, the japanese source? 3. where is the source for those last designs that some of which were fake?  color me suspicious :zaru:

Edited by ultranx, 08 November 2014 - 11:09 PM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#6085 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:09 PM

Is it mean if I say that I hope kishi is curled up in a closet sobbing hysterically? :umm:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#6086 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:11 PM

wait, if the news is real, why has noone heard about THIS? http://www.animenews...ie-opens/.80810 and if the kids are in the movie, why aren't they in the voice cast?

Edited by ultranx, 08 November 2014 - 11:13 PM.

#6087 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:12 PM

Guys I'm planning to write one last rant. That's exactly the title I'm going to give it. I've already started but every single time I want to write I let my emotions get in the way. Even now I can't believe how much this ending affected me.

So no ETA on when I'll post it.

Edited by Nostradamus, 10 November 2014 - 03:09 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#6088 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

My username is still valid

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:14 PM

Thank You  :smug:

R.I.P THIS NARUTO FOREVER 

tumblr_inline_n8ot0dtiA21rd4jpa.gif

That's what happen when you don't have a strong woman  to keep you in check suddenly you become an asholle of a dad , workacholic ,alchocolic  and stuffing yourself with nothing but Ramen so you can die and escape you miserable life as quickly as you can  :zaru:

american-dad-roger-quotes-neglect-inspir

As you see Naruto has an excuse :argh:

Edited by NSmakessense, 08 November 2014 - 11:15 PM.

feDPriJ.gif

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” — Ging, HxH, ep. 148

#6089 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:17 PM

off topic but is something wrong with the forum? o_____o it changed...

What changed?

15f62c4.png

#6090 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:19 PM

Guys I'm planning to write one last rant. That's exactly the title I'm going to give it. I've already started but every single time I want to write I let my emotions get in the way. Even know I can't believe how much this ending affected me.

So no ETA on when I'll post it.

Take your time all is good and  I'm looking forward to it  and so far all the rants in here are perfect   :thumb:

american-dad-roger-quotes-neglect-inspir

As you see Naruto has an excuse :argh:

Neglecting Your Kids  Naruto's New Theme Believe It  :thumb:

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 08 November 2014 - 11:19 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#6091 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:22 PM

Your wish has been heard loud and clear!

tumblr_n4c1f8AT2C1tswvyoo3_500.gif

Iki Hiyori

May our fates intertwine!

#6092 CynMichi

CynMichi

Acolyte of The Many-Faced God

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Interests:Anime and manga ^_^ Reading, baking, and sword collecting!

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:24 PM

wait, if the news is real, why has noone heard about THIS? http://www.animenews...ie-opens/.80810 and if the kids are in the movie, why aren't they in the voice cast?

You know I wondered that as well ... Also the kids depicted as being in the movie don't really match up to their supposed manga counterparts with exception to Naruto's kids....even then those two are younger looking than all the other kids if I'm remembering correctly.

Also seriously what the hell do you need a special for that features Hinata and Hanabi for? Another asspull where Hinata relinquishes leadership roll because of 'sisterly love' when in reality she's inept as hell and most useful as a babymaking doormat.

#6093 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:27 PM

Please Read

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#6094 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:28 PM

You know I wondered that as well ... Also the kids depicted as being in the movie don't really match up to their supposed manga counterparts with exception to Naruto's kids....even then those two are younger looking than all the other kids if I'm remembering correctly.

Also seriously what the hell do you need a special for that features Hinata and Hanabi for? Another asspull where Hinata relinquishes leadership roll because of 'sisterly love' when in reality she's inept as hell and most useful as a babymaking doormat.

"The interview also confirms that the Naruto television anime will continue and a "new development" will start after the beginning of 2015." okay now I'm even more confused, how is there a spinoff for the kids and THIS? okay, I'm calling it, all this info is fake like I thought, I'm waiting for the storm monday. I'm sure the anime news network news will end up being the only legit info. "The Hyūga sisters will also appear in The Last -Naruto the Movie- film. A description with Naruto manga creator Masashi Kishimoto's character designs for the film explains that "[Hinata's] reserved nature is unchanged!," while Hanabi is "A lively girl who is the complete opposite to Hinata!" The film will open in Japan on December 6 as part of the ongoing "Naruto Shin Jidai Kaimaku Project" (Naruto's New Era Opening Project)."

Edited by ultranx, 08 November 2014 - 11:33 PM.

#6095 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:29 PM

Please Read

Yes this is good.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#6096 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:30 PM

Please Read

Lol yeeeea he better be in that closet sobbing and hyperventilating like the jr. Hut weenie he is :smug:

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 08 November 2014 - 11:31 PM.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#6097 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:34 PM

:(

We didn't even see this smile this chapter, did we? 

Fanmade:

tumblr_inline_neqo0qnlwp1rwwfhb.png

who is this guy:

tumblr_inline_neqnw8N78V1rwwfhb.png

and what have you done with Naruto? 

Sad eh?

He is no longer the Naruto i grew to love.

He did became an "adult" ...if you know what i mean.

Rather than hitting and that spat about sucking it up bec his father is a hokage therefore a father to all shizz.

The Naruto i knew will look very mad and smile widely and tells his son how he did that too before but explains how he was wrong too.. this is why i cant be happy for the ending.

I already accepted it but i cannot truly be happy for it.

However i am just a delusional, in denial, butthurt ns freak so i should just go into the corner and cry myself to sleep........................................ NOT
Teehee good thing i got a good spoiler from one of my shoujo reads.. in that manga my ship won.. and it was quite similar with ns too

Edited by dejavu, 08 November 2014 - 11:38 PM.

#6098 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:35 PM

Remember when Kishi said that what he couldn't accomplish in the manga, he does it in RTN. Maybe they're going to somehow fit the storyline in the anime so that The Last would make sense? It's not too
late to change the anime, right?

Edited by unhskikrforever, 08 November 2014 - 11:37 PM.

15f62c4.png

#6099 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:36 PM

I being hearing all these nonsesnse all the time about these chapter being fake, guess what the chapters are not fake.
Yes Kishi gave NaruSaku alot of development, yes the characters don't look happy (Naruto and Sasuke) but maybe this is because Kishi did not like the ending he had to give, maybe he wanted to end Naruto but was force to keep the story alive and sell is rights, who knows.
But the part about NH ans SS are real as they come.
they wont be a NS ENDING GET OVER IT.
We can agree that maybe this was not the ending he wanted but the story end with NH and SS and no matter what NS fans wants to say it will not chabge. END OF STORY.

#6100 tatsujin76

tatsujin76

Kasuga Arata is my animal spirit.

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Movies, TV Series, Video Games

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:36 PM

Please Read

And these are just the people who decided to read the raws on the internet, right? Next Monday, Japan may explode.

The story pointed to NS as endgame, the last two chapters were a mess: characters OOC, ignoring years of development; nothing about the aftermath of the war is explained; several characters didn't even appear in the last two chapters, e.g., Yamato, important character in Part II/Shippuuden; Orochimaru, the goddamned main villain of Part I; Taka, Sasuke's team in Part II/Shippuuden; the epilogue was absolutely terrible. MRW I read 699-700:

jq3qU.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users