647 replies to this topic

#581 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 10:54 AM

MiniVan season 2 will start on the 3rd day of October.

So he's the new Kai now !?  :wot: . 

I guess not but that outfit.....

#582 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 11:06 AM

Why aren't Aichi and Misaki there too !? :hm:

Aichi, Misaki, and Kamui....I'm not sure....

#583 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 17 September 2015 - 12:32 PM

MiniVan season 2 will start on the 3rd day of October.

I guess not but that outfit.....

He looks funny  :lol:

Aichi, Misaki, and Kamui....I'm not sure....

Not fair  :hm: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#584 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Interests:anime/ manga, TCGs, JRPGs

Posted 18 September 2015 - 12:26 AM

Kamui should still be working at Card Capitol 2, and Misaki managing the original store.  It's really just Aichi that still hasn't shown up in anything other than the cameo in the first episode.

#585 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 06:00 AM

Despite Chrono's victory against Kanzaki, this match is disappointing. :facepalm: Same with the previous matches.  :facepalm: Is this even possible?  :facepalm:

Anyway, have you guys participated in World Championship?

Edited by Tokura Misaki, 20 September 2015 - 06:28 AM.

#586 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 20 September 2015 - 09:28 PM

Despite Chrono's victory against Kanzaki, this match is disappointing. :facepalm: Same with the previous matches.  :facepalm: Is this even possible?  :facepalm:

WTF was that Kanzaki !!? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: . LOL This is becoming ridiculous , I don't understand why are they making it like this ,instead like it was in  P1 it had so much more flare and depth with the fights  but this is just ugh !!! :facepalm: . They better go back to their roots and don't screw up with GIRIS .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#587 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 10:54 PM

No, I would want to though, but the only cards I have right now are the beginner set, with 25 Royal Paladin + 25 Kagerou.  Waiting for Cardfight Online to actually play against players.  It's the most viable option for me right now.

Aichi vs. Ren was hard to live up to, but they didn't even try here, instead doing everything they could to make it as unrealistic as possible.  Since the beginning of the season, I feared the anime staff sacrificed substance for flash, and took a "tell don't show" attitude.  Instead of having the audience make the conclusion that Chrono's fights inspire people, they're going to tell us.  Chrono, Tokoha and Shion are a team, we get already; stop telling us every moment you can.  Heck, we hear more about the fights than actually seeing what's going on outside the flashy animation.  I don't know if writers were changed in-between seasons or whatnot, but this style is really a 180 from how it used to be.  What G suffers from is a lack of focus.  Mixing slice of life with cardfights isn't bad.  What matters is execution, and it's horrible, because it's half-baked on both sides.  If it's slice of life, take an episode or two off from cardfighting, only leaving it for discussion or in the background.  Then, when the cardfighting becomes important, give the audience details.  They don't have tell us everything, but they have to make it so the game is easy to follow.  What they're attempting can work, it's just a matter of optimizing focus.

WTF was that Kanzaki !!? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: . LOL This is becoming ridiculous , I don't understand why are they making it like this ,instead like it was in  P1 it had so much more flare and depth with the fights  but this is just ugh !!! :facepalm: . They better go back to their roots and don't screw up with GIRIS .

This

Edited by DattebayoXShannaro, 20 September 2015 - 11:10 PM.

#588 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 01:02 PM

I just finished watching Weekly Vanguard live.

tumblr_nv2wxd3hew1synmbio1_1280.png

What!? Kanzaki's horses have their own names!? Sorry for the low quality pic.

#589 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 04:51 AM

I need to start learning Japanese...

Would an outline of the last game be shown on that?

#590 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 01:44 PM

Emi-chan!? Why do they want to hide Aichi's face?

I need to start learning Japanese...

Good luck! You're welcome.

Would an outline of the last game be shown on that?

What do you mean?

#591 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 02:06 AM

Emi-chan!? Why do they want to hide Aichi's face?

Good luck! You're welcome.

What do you mean?

Hmm, thought she would grow her hair longer.  About Aichi's pic, maybe it's to hide they gave him Tsurime eyes like Misaki.

Thanks

Like an outline of the cardfight between Chrono and Kanzaki, that shows what cards were played and when.

#592 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 07:41 AM

Hmm, thought she would grow her hair longer.  About Aichi's pic, maybe it's to hide they gave him Tsurime eyes like Misaki.

Well, Bushiroad trolled us with that ending song. It's normal for Misaki to have those kind of eyes since the beginning, but Aichi?

Like an outline of the cardfight between Chrono and Kanzaki, that shows what cards were played and when.

Unfortunately, they didn't or maybe I just missed it. And Itou Akira was there to advertise his vol. 9 manga. I watched it too late so I didn't get more info.

Edited by Tokura Misaki, 27 September 2015 - 07:49 AM.

#593 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 12:47 PM

VG Episode 47

Posted Image                                                            

#594 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 12:58 PM

VG Episode 47

Spoilers

#595 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 01:15 PM

GIRS Crisis synopsis

Team Try3's new aim? They better explain it on the next season. G Quest...interesting.

Edited by Tokura Misaki, 27 September 2015 - 01:18 PM.

#596 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 04:19 PM

Spoilers

spoiler

GIRS Crisis synopsis

Team Try3's new aim? They better explain it on the next season. G Quest...interesting.

Still no Aichi I see :hm: . Why do they hide him so much !? :twitch: .

Posted Image                                                            

#597 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 05:56 PM

Thoughts on the episode:

-Kumi getting a triple drive shows again how luck can screw you over.  Not fun being on the other side of it, huh, Chrono?

-Ren cameo ftw

-Powerful moment with Mikuru's flashback of her high-school self unable to take care of Chrono, so he was taken to the orphanage.

-Again, showing the awesomeness that are the Messiah units.

Messiah

I get the fact that they're showing that Chrono considers his units as comrades too (like Aichi), but there was probably a better time to show it other than when Glimmer breath was in a lock, and can take that roar in a more darker context.

As someone else has said, you can't revenge when you already have two losses.  Also, I had to laugh when Shion said "a new Messiah G unit!", remembering this is the first time he's seen Ibuki play.

Well, Bushiroad trolled us with that ending song. It's normal for Misaki to have those kind of eyes since the beginning, but Aichi?

Unfortunately, they didn't or maybe I just missed it. And Itou Akira was there to advertise his vol. 9 manga. I watched it too late so I didn't get more info.

Oh, Fighting Growing Diary, loved that ED.  They could to show he's matured, other than making him taller.

They probably didn't, because some turns were skipped in the beginning stages.

Edited by DattebayoXShannaro, 27 September 2015 - 06:12 PM.

#598 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 01:10 PM

MiniVan will start tomorrow at 10:30 am (JST). It will be a part of the show called Saturday Vanguard. But I have no idea if they'll gonna upload episodes on various streaming sites.

As for GIRS Crisis, DAISUKI will gonna stream it worldwide (except China and Japan). Good news for those who can't use Crunchyroll like me.

And there's an event that fans can use Vine to create Vanguard 6-second video clip. But too lazy to create Vine account.

Bad news for me is, the release of G Title Booster: Touken Ranbu was moved from last week of October to first week of November. But can't wait to join the Sneak Preview to get those ikemen sword boys cards. >.<

Edited by Tokura Misaki, 02 October 2015 - 02:02 PM.

#599 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 11:08 PM

MiniVan will start tomorrow at 10:30 am (JST). It will be a part of the show called Saturday Vanguard. But I have no idea if they'll gonna upload episodes on various streaming sites.

Where there's a will there's a way.

As for GIRS Crisis, DAISUKI will gonna stream it worldwide (except China and Japan). Good news for those who can't use Crunchyroll like me.

Of all the times for Daisuki to start streaming Cardfight...

And there's an event that fans can use Vine to create Vanguard 6-second video clip. But too lazy to create Vine account.

Bad news for me is, the release of G Title Booster: Touken Ranbu was moved from last week of October to first week of November. But can't wait to join the Sneak Preview to get those ikemen sword boys cards. >.<\

I like that they do these promotions to get the fans involved, though this one seems a bit too troublesome for me right now.

Edited by DattebayoXShannaro, 03 October 2015 - 01:10 AM.

#600 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 03:08 AM

I like the final episode, especially Ibuki wwwwwwwwwww. Chrono's new unit...very similar to what happened in Neon Messiah. How cute. The villain for the next season was revealed.

Final words for each season

Season 1: Stand up (the) Vanguard!!

Season 2: Stand up Vanguard!!

Season 3: My good friend (narration)

Season 4: Stand up (the) Vanguard!!

G season 1: Caught in the act

GIRS Crisis will be scheduled starting next Sunday. Looking forward to it. >.<

But I can't find a site to watch MiniVan.  :umm:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users