Close
Photo

Infinite Possibilities!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
74 replies to this topic

Poll: Poll # 1 (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Is it POSSIBLE that the Naruto manga would actually end by this year?

1. Yes (4 votes [36.36%])

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

2. No (3 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

3. Maybe (1 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

4. Not Sure (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. I Hope Not! (3 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

Is it POSSIBLE that Sakura would actually kill Sasuke? Easier said than done, right?

1. Of course she will! (0 votes [0.00%])

2. No. Just no. (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Maybe. It depends on her final decision. (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Sakura would not find him soon. He's in another dimension, remember? With Karin, no less. (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Naruto will come for her and save the day! :D (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote

#41 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 29 May 2009 - 11:41 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ May 29 2009, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let's start a fundraiser. :teehee:

Make NaruSaku come true by buying the Naruto series. We'd give the other fans a cry for blood. laugh.gif

Yeah! wow.png I second the motion. biggrin.gif

---

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

#42 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 29 May 2009 - 03:20 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ May 29 2009, 12:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let's start a fundraiser. :teehee:

Make NaruSaku come true by buying the Naruto series. We'd give the other fans a cry for blood. laugh.gif

" I can make it happen. I got the money. And I got the love. "

I love my amateur shoopin' skills.

#43 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 29 May 2009 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ May 29 2009, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OH MY GOD!!! LMAO!!! 111189.gif Trump approved NaruSaku!

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#44 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 29 May 2009 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ May 29 2009, 10:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ohmgod Lmao 111189.gif

#45 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 03:46 PM

Damn you, Yaka. Damn you.

I spilled the iced tea I was drinking all over my table. 111189.gif

#46 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 29 May 2009 - 03:55 PM

Ehhh.

Some people are good at doing useful things..

I'm just good at making people spitting their ice tea all over the table. And that's all I need.

#47 Chidori Mistress

Chidori Mistress

Lolita of Squack <3

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 03:55 PM

LOL.
Yaka, you nutcase.
/gives medal

#48 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 02:15 AM

QUOTE (Shadowmoon-Sakura @ May 28 2009, 11:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oops. I made a little mistake. I knew he wasn't Naruto's sensei. But, isn't there like a chain of teachers, starting with Jiraiya, anyway? The four of them knew how to use Rasengan, even though Kakashi's was a bit different. Technically, Minato was the one who taught Jiraiya about the Rasengan, who in turn, taught it to Naruto. Oh well. Never mind that. Sorry. biggrin.gif

check out my signiture below. made it cool.gif

Anyway, If i were Kishimoto i would certainly ignore you people, even the ones praising him. anyone listening or taking any of this kind of harsh, nonconstructive criticism seriously would get seriously depressed. He isn't Lance Armstrong; Lance saves articles and stuff criticizing him as a form of motivation, tell him he can't do something and he'll do it. Kishimoto answers to an editor and not much more. i actually love the fact that this wonderful story is coming from a real person. I would like to read a story my wishes aren't always parallel with rather than have the author give up his virtues to listen to and be overly influenced by fans, happy or angry. mellow.gif

#49 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 05:17 AM

Awesome picture! biggrin.gif :teehee: Donald Trump has to buy Naruto/NaruSaku! Buy it! Buy it! laugh.gif

---

check out my signiture below. made it

Cool! cool.gif To tell the truth, that picture caught my attention a few days ago. Great job. biggrin.gif a_thumbs.gif

Anyway, If i were Kishimoto i would certainly ignore you people, even the ones praising him. anyone listening or taking any of this kind of harsh, nonconstructive criticism seriously would get seriously depressed. He isn't Lance Armstrong; Lance saves articles and stuff criticizing him as a form of motivation, tell him he can't do something and he'll do it. Kishimoto answers to an editor and not much more. i actually love the fact that this wonderful story is coming from a real person. I would like to read a story my wishes aren't always parallel with rather than have the author give up his virtues to listen to and be overly influenced by fans, happy or angry.

Awww, Kishimoto ignored me. laugh.gif

Hehe. Yeeeah. smile.gif Fans should respect him, no matter what he does. That was my point all along. wink.gif

---

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 30 May 2009 - 07:21 AM.

#50 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 30 May 2009 - 05:45 PM

QUOTE (jworks @ May 29 2009, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
check out my signiture below. made it cool.gif

Anyway, If i were Kishimoto i would certainly ignore you people, even the ones praising him. anyone listening or taking any of this kind of harsh, nonconstructive criticism seriously would get seriously depressed. He isn't Lance Armstrong; Lance saves articles and stuff criticizing him as a form of motivation, tell him he can't do something and he'll do it. Kishimoto answers to an editor and not much more. i actually love the fact that this wonderful story is coming from a real person. I would like to read a story my wishes aren't always parallel with rather than have the author give up his virtues to listen to and be overly influenced by fans, happy or angry. mellow.gif

Yeah we don't want another DBZ or another Digital monsters, re-calling that made my eyes twitch.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 31 May 2009 - 12:27 AM.

#51 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 07:21 AM

Yeah we don't want another DBZ or another Digital monsters, re-calling that made my eyes twitch.

So sorry that I'm asking this, after you have posted this last May, but, what do you mean by that? laugh.gif

Hehehe. Also, what's DBZ? biggrin.gif

#52 jacm

jacm

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 12:43 PM

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ May 29 2009, 11:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that's so cool! hahaha. Trump likes Naruto. that is AWESOME. hahahaha biggrin.gif

and yeah. what's a DBZ? biggrin.gif

#53 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (jacm @ Jun 5 2009, 07:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that's so cool! hahaha. Trump likes Naruto. that is AWESOME. hahahaha biggrin.gif

and yeah. what's a DBZ? biggrin.gif

A Dbz is when people put two character together with out any development. Vetga x Bulma.

Dragon Ball Z = Dbz

Oh and Digimon

Yamato "Matt" Ishida x Sora Takenouchi= LITTLE TO NO EVIDENCE IN THE SERIES.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 05 June 2009 - 08:17 PM.

#54 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 10:00 AM

A Dbz is when people put two character together with out any development. Vetga x Bulma.

Dragon Ball Z = Dbz

Oh and Digimon

Yamato "Matt" Ishida x Sora Takenouchi= LITTLE TO NO EVIDENCE IN THE SERIES.

I only watched Dragonball Z for a few episodes, since I think I was like 8 years old or something, so that makes it 5 years ago. What made me stop watching it was the fact that it was so violent that it scared my little brain. But, right now, I bet I won't be that scared, yet, I'll be too busy watching either new anime, reading/writing fanfiction, or studying; please don't blame me, I am a geek/nerd by heart. err.gif

Maybe I'll watch it a few years later. Thanks, by the way, for the new information! wave.gif Appreciating it. Now I'm really curious to see what you mean by that. biggrin.gif

---

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 06 June 2009 - 10:04 AM.

#55 Leney

Leney

Little Ray of Sunshine

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 09:20 PM

OT: but Dang the "what's DBZ" questions make me feel super old all of a sudden.
WTF Fanfic Quote of the Moment

"I nearly threw up in my mouth" exclaimed Sasuke, mentally scarred by the experience."You should do that!Except let her try and kiss you whilst you do!"laughed Naruto exitedly."That is WAY funny, and all the same way more creepy that that time at the preliminaries!"retorted Sasuke, remembering."uuughh! I feel so sorry for the shadow clones I made whilst we hid.I hear one of the sound genin got AIDS and CHLAMIDIA from Hayate"said Naruto pulling a face.

#56 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 09:34 PM

QUOTE (Leney @ Jun 6 2009, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know right. I am only 20 and that made me feel old.

#57 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 03:57 AM

I know right. I am only 20 and that made me feel old.

Oops. sweatdrop.gif Sorry guys, for making the two of you feel this way. biggrin.gif I didn't mean it like that. laugh.gif I was just curious to know the meaning of DBZ. happy.gif

---

#58 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 08:48 PM

QUOTE (Shadowmoon-Sakura @ Jun 6 2009, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oops. sweatdrop.gif Sorry guys, for making the two of you feel this way. biggrin.gif I didn't mean it like that. laugh.gif I was just curious to know the meaning of DBZ. happy.gif

---

No worry's lol.

#59 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 03:41 AM

New Questions:

1) Did Naruto already talk to Hinata about her confession? After reading the recent manga chapters, there had been no interaction between them. Had Naruto forgotten the confession, or will there be a moment in the future manga chapters that shows that Naruto had acknowleged the confession, and had been thinking about it? If you think there is, what would be his reaction to it? I mean, how will he speak to Hinata about it? biggrin.gif

2) Sasuke's coming to Konoha! th_confused0089.gif The Team 7 reunion is almost upon us, so what do you think will be Sakura's reaction about the suprise attack of Sasuke? Will she and Naruto have an epic fight between Team Hawk, (Sakura vs. Karin laugh.gif) or will there be talking instead? Besides, what is the real reason why Sasuke would go to Konoha? To destroy it, (but it's already destroyed! sweatdrop.gif) or take revenge against the Council, and the whole village? wink.gif

Talking about the NaruSaku hug is found and discussed in another thread, Naruto Manga Chapter 450, in the NaruSaku Museum. So, we will focus on the pairing debates instead. happy.gif

Discuss your opinions & thoughts.

These are now the new possibilities given in the recent manga chapters.

No bashing please. smile.gif I don't like that.

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 13 June 2009 - 03:49 AM.

#60 TwilightLink20xx

TwilightLink20xx

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 05:19 AM

1. No, I don't think he has. If it ever is brought up again, there's your conversation (it would be short and straight to the point, with Hinata letting Naruto know it's okay, and that she understands that he loves Sakura). Unless it happens, I will consider Hinata's "........" while smiling to be her realization and her sense of closure for that part of her character.

2. I expect talking. There may be a tiny bit of fighting, but nothing beyond a skirmish. This is when our lines will be drawn. As for Sasuke's reasons, it's not the city, but the people, as a city is just a bunch of empty buildings without them. As for Sakura's reaction, I'd say she would be less surprised than Naruto XD. Either way, it shouldn't shock them too much, they know that Sasuke isn't the same person from Team 7 at all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users