286 replies to this topic

#41 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:36 AM

27/11, 4/12, 11/12. 18/12. 25/12 then three week break. and we come back on 15/01

Okay, thanks a lot! I owe you one. :)

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#42 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:39 AM

no darkness, mangastrem just kittened up the translation as ever.

5mko.jpg

次号、休載致します。再開は新年1号です。

Next issue, it won't be printed. The restart will take on the issue #1 of the new year... Issue #1 comes around december, don't remember well

nice chapter but I would like to see a little of Sakura anyway.... whatever...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#43 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:40 AM

That would be a dream Naruto vs all the previous kages.

If it doesnt happen i hope at least they make a movie with such fight.

Good idea, I always believe that naruto last power up is his clan seal(fuuin jutsu). That's the only way you can beat an edo.

#44 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:40 AM

Okay, thanks a lot! I owe you one. :)

:3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question TIME :

Why Sasuke is so edgy?

Why the people want to kill Obito but doesnt want to kill Sasuke?

Where's Yamato on this whole story, should not he be bought back along with the tree?

Why Obito doesnt use his rinnegan powers?

Why the sun is yellow and the sky is blue?

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 13 November 2013 - 10:41 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#45 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:41 AM

There was once upon an time when wednesday would come and I would be all exited about an new Naruto chapter. Now I just wonder to myself: "what this mess is all about this week?"

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#46 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:43 AM

@darkrest
He is sasukeh.
Everyone want sauce-sukeh.
Next arc.
I think it need two eye in order to utilize its power. That's why I believe obito need sasukeh because only sasukeh the one who awaken EMS.
Ask google :P

#47 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:49 AM

I wonder, it seems that Naruto got the talk-no-jutsu trait from her mother and we know that Minato had the weird habit of coming up with overly long complicated names for jutsus and yet he decided to name the sphere jutsu he created as simply rasengan.

Do you guys think maybe Kushina used TNJ on Minato to convince him to not give the rasengan a ridiculous complicated name? That'd be hilarious.

#48 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:56 AM

I wonder, it seems that Naruto got the talk-no-jutsu trait from her mother and we know that Minato had the weird habit of coming up with overly long complicated names for jutsus and yet he decided to name the sphere jutsu he created as simply rasengan.

Do you guys think maybe Kushina used TNJ on Minato to convince him to not give the rasengan a ridiculous complicated name? That'd be hilarious.

I think it's more possible that she punched him.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#49 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:07 AM

Nothing special...

I gotta agree with you here. While the story is still overall a wreck for me right now, the one thing I held onto this whole arc was Kakashi's character. I really have to admit, Kakashi is by far the most human character in this story. Even far more than Sakura and her issues. This chapter simply proves it and why Kakashi is now my No.2 character in Naruto. The fact that he openly admitted to Obito that even he considered taking Obito's path at one point is the thing that really stood out to me. 

Here was a man considered to be great by the many, and yet he had once considered erasing all existence to escape his tortured existence.

Actually, when Minato was revealed to have the ridiculous habit of coming up with stupid names for jutsus (and perhaps other things), I instantly imagined Jiraiya and Kushina facepalming when he created the Rasengan. I wonder now.... what if he at one point suggested names for the K-11? that would be hilarious. Wouldn't be so surprising if he came with duckbutt for Sasuke :chuckle:  

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#50 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:11 AM

Well now... I am curious to see since it seems Kakashi's story prepared by Kishi few years ago, it's wrapped up. In the same interview he said Sakura is next... I wonder if he'll remember that.

#51 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:12 AM

Well now... I am curious to see since it seems Kakashi's story prepared by Kishi few years ago, it's wrapped up. In the same interview he said Sakura is next... I wonder if he'll remember that.

I think this is the Kakashi's story, this whole issue with Obito is being resolved around him and Naruto.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#52 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:12 AM

btw, they spoilered a bit who will be on the cover of volume 67 in the first page on mangastream version

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#53 morgaine4

morgaine4

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:27 AM

I gotta agree with you here. While the story is still overall a wreck for me right now, the one thing I held onto this whole arc was Kakashi's character. I really have to admit, Kakashi is by far the most human character in this story. Even far more than Sakura and her issues. This chapter simply proves it and why Kakashi is now my No.2 character in Naruto. The fact that he openly admitted to Obito that even he considered taking Obito's path at one point is the thing that really stood out to me. 

Here was a man considered to be great by the many, and yet he had once considered erasing all existence to escape his tortured existence.

Really got the "seasoned veteran" vibe from Kakashi this chapter.  He really has suffered quite a bit of loss his mother (or never having his mother?), his father's suicide when he was young, Obito (who was dead for all intents and purposes), Rin, Minato; makes me wonder if he purposefully stayed away from Naruto all those years because he had a bit of self-hatred, if he became anti-social/socially awkward because he thought it would be better to focus on his career and not get close to others (and doom them).

#54 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:29 AM

btw, they spoilered a bit who will be on the cover of volume 67 in the first page on mangastream version

Haha, I saw that. And I was, YAY, I was right. I was sure that we would have a Minato/Naruto cover. Logical.

#55 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:37 AM

Really got the "seasoned veteran" vibe from Kakashi this chapter.  He really has suffered quite a bit of loss his mother (or never having his mother?), his father's suicide when he was young, Obito (who was dead for all intents and purposes), Rin, Minato; makes me wonder if he purposefully stayed away from Naruto all those years because he had a bit of self-hatred, if he became anti-social/socially awkward because he thought it would be better to focus on his career and not get close to others (and doom them).

That's what I think as well. It wouldn't be so surprising that Hiruzen shoved Team 7 on him for that purpose alone. It's even been hinted many times too. Of course, it kinda backfired on him in the end.

248793.jpg

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#56 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:53 AM

Yeah but what about Jiraiya, he also stayed away from Naruto too.
I think the whole Naruto unecessary suffering on part 1 was for plot reasons.
I mean kishi spoilered on RTN that logically Naruto was supposed to be loved by everyone because he was the hero's son.

But they hide his identity as a matter to protect him when all his enemies knew who his father was even Itachi knew it and he was only a kid during the incident.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#57 morgaine4

morgaine4

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:54 AM

That's what I think as well. It wouldn't be so surprising that Hiruzen shoved Team 7 on him for that purpose alone. It's even been hinted many times too. Of course, it kinda backfired on him in the end.

It also seems that Jiraiya and Kakashi had an understanding of some sort, so it's possible that Kakashi knew all along that he'd eventually be assigned Naruto, and even then Kakashi did try to remain aloof.  It was after facing Zabuza and Haku, when Naruto first started thinking that the ninja world needs change, that Kakashi started to open up.

About the lack of Sakura...Upon thinking about it, it’s really interesting that this chapter involved the boys of Team Minato (Minato, Kakashi, and Obito) and the boys of Team 7 (Kakashi, Naruto, and Sasuke).  Rin was mentioned, but she wasn’t there and it’s almost like a distraction…as Obito and Kakashi talk about the difference between Obito and Naruto and Kakashi answers that the difference is that Kakashi will always be there to help him up (which is true I’m not denying that, Kakashi seems to catch Naruto whenever he falls, like when Naruto was returning to the village after talking to Nagato) but the other difference is Sakura is still alive.  If you look at Team 7 and the parallels teams you have the dreamer (Naruto, Obito, Jiraiya, Yahiko), the person who should be the dreamer’s protector (Sasuke, Kakashi, Orochimaru, Nagato), and the girl who is the inspiration to the dream and the person the dreamer is extra-focused on protecting (Sakura, Rin, Tsunade, Konan).  When Rin died, Obito lost his inspiration, Naruto’s inspiration is still alive (and I can’t help but wonder if Naruto loves the person who Sakura is enough to be inspired by her even if she were to die, or if it looked like she were to die).  I think Chatte's crack theory still has a chance of happening, especially if Obito aids in the battle against Madara.

Yeah but what about Jiraiya, he also stayed away from Naruto too.
I think the whole Naruto unecessary suffering on part 1 was for plot reasons.
I mean kishi spoilered on RTN that logically Naruto was supposed to be loved by everyone because he was the hero's son.

But they hide his identity as a matter to protect him when all his enemies knew who his father was even Itachi knew it and he was only a kid during the incident.

Both Jiraiya and Kakashi's behavior confuses me, and I agree that it was probably for plot reasons but my need for logic demands that there be a reason (even if I have to make something up from crumbs).  Like, with Jiraiya guilt could have been a motivator combined with his desire to monitor Orochimaru...with the idea being that once he was exposed to Naruto he couldn't turn his back on his duty to his godson.

Edited by morgaine4, 13 November 2013 - 11:58 AM.

#58 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:19 PM

About the lack of Sakura...Upon thinking about it, it’s really interesting that this chapter involved the boys of Team Minato (Minato, Kakashi, and Obito) and the boys of Team 7 (Kakashi, Naruto, and Sasuke).  Rin was mentioned, but she wasn’t there and it’s almost like a distraction…as Obito and Kakashi talk about the difference between Obito and Naruto and Kakashi answers that the difference is that Kakashi will always be there to help him up (which is true I’m not denying that, Kakashi seems to catch Naruto whenever he falls, like when Naruto was returning to the village after talking to Nagato) but the other difference is Sakura is still alive.  If you look at Team 7 and the parallels teams you have the dreamer (Naruto, Obito, Jiraiya, Yahiko), the person who should be the dreamer’s protector (Sasuke, Kakashi, Orochimaru, Nagato), and the girl who is the inspiration to the dream and the person the dreamer is extra-focused on protecting (Sakura, Rin, Tsunade, Konan).  When Rin died, Obito lost his inspiration, Naruto’s inspiration is still alive (and I can’t help but wonder if Naruto loves the person who Sakura is enough to be inspired by her even if she were to die, or if it looked like she were to die).  I think Chatte's crack theory still has a chance of happening, especially if Obito aids in the battle against Madara.

Both Jiraiya and Kakashi's behavior confuses me, and I agree that it was probably for plot reasons but my need for logic demands that there be a reason (even if I have to make something up from crumbs).  Like, with Jiraiya guilt could have been a motivator combined with his desire to monitor Orochimaru...with the idea being that once he was exposed to Naruto he couldn't turn his back on his duty to his godson.

Actually, the whole Jiraiya-Tsunade parallel bit that you're saying here was filler. But it wouldn't be surprising that Tsunade was Jiraiya's main motivation for world peace. The deaths of Tsunade's loved ones being Jiraiya's entire motivation for peace is very much plausible. All so that he could make her happy and not lose her loved ones again. It also makes sense with how he doesn't feel worthy of claiming her love until he achieves his dream.

How could he make her happy and not live in fear of losing her loved ones if he doesn't achieve his vision for world peace? if Jiraiya wanted to claim her love, he would need to make sure that peace has been established so that she wouldn't live in fear of losing him. 

BTW, what's the crack theory you're talking about?

248793.jpg

#59 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:29 PM

I have a crack-theory.

As we all saw, Naruto's love for Sakura wasn't questioned yet. And we all know that Sakura is to Naruto what Rin was to Obito. The girl they loved, the girl that supported them, yadda yadda.

Now in this matter, Naruto didn't have any moral dilemma. We all expected Obito to do it, but it didn't.

For sometime now, I was thinking at something. In a way, it does make sense why Obito didn't do it. Because Madara is the one shown to play with a person's psyche. We all saw how he used Hashirama's face to bring down the morale, how he did with the Alliance by killing Inoichi and Shikaku. Madara knows how feelings affect one person and he's always played it in his battles.

So my crack-theory is this.

Madara was behind Rin's death. Why? Simply. Because he saw how Obito wouldn't want to help him, all that he said was Rin Rin Rin, I have to protect Rin. Hence, Madara wouldn't have anyone else to help him with the plan. So the only way to make Obito see through his eyes and to help him with the plan, would be that Obito's psyche to be brought-down, so, he killed Rin, was involved in this whole Rin situation. This brought desperation to Obito and eventually let to help him.

Now, my crack-theory continues with this. Madara, at some point, will want to bring down Naruto's psyche. Everybody is connected to him, in a way and all their hopes lie within Naruto. Everyone focuses to protect Naruto. But what happens, when Naruto's psyche would be hurt?! Hence, Madara attempting at Sakura's life and make it look like she's dead. Emphasis on making it. Not fully kill her, once again.

My guess is that Madara will want to play the same card on Naruto too, as I said, to attack his psyche and test his ideals, beliefs and so on, after Sakura's supposed death. To bring him in despair and we'll have in-between, Naruto walking in Obito's shoes, the parallel confirmation as well as, overall, Naruto's moral dilemma.

Edited by Chatte, 13 November 2013 - 12:30 PM.

#60 morgaine4

morgaine4

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:32 PM

o

Actually, the whole Jiraiya-Tsunade parallel bit that you're saying here was filler. But it wouldn't be surprising that Tsunade was Jiraiya's main motivation for world peace. The deaths of Tsunade's loved ones being Jiraiya's entire motivation for peace is very much plausible. All so that he could make her happy and not lose her loved ones again. It also makes sense with how he doesn't feel worthy of claiming her love until he achieves his dream.

How could he make her happy and not live in fear of losing her loved ones if he doesn't achieve his vision for world peace? if Jiraiya wanted to claim her love, he would need to make sure that peace has been established so that she wouldn't live in fear of losing him. 

With Jiraiya and Tsunade I was thinking more along the lines that Jiraiya probably saw himself as a (somewhat failed) protector (not that she necessarily inspired him).  The same goes for Yahiko and Konan, I don't remember any indication that Konan specifically inspired him, but Yahiko was incredibly protective of her.  Really, the girl's role is to be the girl, but there are those two common-ish threads "inspiration" and/or "person to protect."

Chatte already answered about the theory, yay!

Edited by morgaine4, 13 November 2013 - 12:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users