#41 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:32 PM

That's right.

That's what he's doing. Minato and Naruto can't take them all. I saw all the pages. Kushina was also there?

I feel so proud of Sakura. While he's out there fighting, she's taking care of his people. :blush: Again - just like the Pain arc! :D I know they're fodder, so from a readers perspective it drags it down, but from a fiction perspective they are real people with names and value. Besides, Tsunade will soon come.

It's like what guy said, "Medic/healing power is very important and it shouldn't be disregarded. It's very needed." I saw it when watching vlog on Avatar, since he was new to it at the time. Still, Sakura can still go and fight later on, just not at the moment. Right now, I'm starting to believe that Obito's part may go to next volume and conclude there. It seems like he's playing all defense until something.

Question: isn't Juubi not in final form? I wonder if it's still undergoing transformation within Obito. I think we will see it again soon.

#42 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:37 PM

Holy crap! His birthday is tomorrow?! RTN much?!

Sakura, you better give him the best gift ever! Now I'm feeling more confidence within this pairing. I don't know but I just do.

#43 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:44 PM

A guy (Btbgfel) who know chinese translated the whole pages on NF

translation of chinese scans

Today (in naruto's world) is naruto's birthday... LOOOL, it's really the RTN movie here xD

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

So the series will climax with the dawn of Naruto's birthday. Now I know for sure that Kishi is trying to be cheesy. I'm guessing this will be Naruto's 17th birthday considering that when he talked with Minato in the Pain arc he said he was 16.

Is anyone else already imagining Sakura giving him a special present for his birthday? :chuckle:

Edited by redragon88, 16 August 2013 - 02:45 PM.

#44 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:46 PM

Holy crap! His birthday is tomorrow?! RTN much?!

Sakura, you better give him the best gift ever! Now I'm feeling more confidence within this pairing. I don't know but I just do.

Looks like Minato is about to give him the gift(Yin Kurama) as well! : D

It's like what guy said, "Medic/healing power is very important and it shouldn't be disregarded. It's very needed." I saw it when watching vlog on Avatar, since he was new to it at the time. Still, Sakura can still go and fight later on, just not at the moment. Right now, I'm starting to believe that Obito's part may go to next volume and conclude there. It seems like he's playing all defense until something.

Question: isn't Juubi not in final form? I wonder if it's still undergoing transformation within Obito. I think we will see it again soon.

If the Juubi is in its final form, the alliance would be more vocal about it. Like "kitten it's his final form watchout guys!!".

ナルサク

#45 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:52 PM

Looks like Minato is about to give him the gift(Yin Kurama) as well! : D

If the Juubi is in its final form, the alliance would be more vocal about it. Like "kitten it's his final form watchout guys!!".

That may be the twist from Obito if it happens. There's gotta be a reason why this is stalled for a while.

I can't help but sense a kiss on cheek (not yet on lips people) could happen. I don't know but the fact his birthday is tomorrow only ask for Naruto's reward/dream coming true.

#46 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:54 PM

A guy (Btbgfel) who know chinese translated the whole pages on NF

translation of chinese scans

Today (in naruto's world) is naruto's birthday... LOOOL, it's really the RTN movie here xD

tomorrow so basically when the war ends it will be Naruto's birthday. Meanwhile the shipping wars starts with the battle of who and what will give Naruto for his birthday. I think Sasuke will win with a sword to Naruto's back.

#47 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:56 PM

Lol Rtn all over again, what next? A uniqlo ova scene?

#48 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:59 PM

Lol Rtn all over again, what next? A uniqlo ova scene?

Coming soon. :yes:

I really feel that NS got the craziest advantage now.

#49 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:00 PM

Naruto's birthday :O

So that means that Yin Kurama is Naruto's gift. ^^

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#50 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:06 PM

That may be the twist from Obito if it happens. There's gotta be a reason why this is stalled for a while.

I can't help but sense a kiss on cheek (not yet on lips people) could happen. I don't know but the fact his birthday is tomorrow only ask for Naruto's reward/dream coming true.

I don't think we have time for this. It's not in 643, and if his birthday is tomorrow and we won't get chapter 644 before the 28th, it'll be too late. It's not the right time for a kiss on the cheek anyway, I feel like that will happen after this battle.

But who knows?, maybe Kishi can squeeze a one shot for Naruto's birthday just like he did with RtN. :smug:

It's possible, but not likely considering we haven't heard any of it.

ナルサク

#51 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:09 PM

@ns4life3g
So do you think we will get NS obirin parallel in this volume or in the next one? Because that's the only way in my opinion for obito to get tnj.

Oh I get a feeling this just like naruto vs garaa aka the battle of monster in which sasuke become useless and then he became jelly and ask orochimaru for an asspull power up.

#52 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:09 PM

I don't think we have time for this. It's not in 643, and if his birthday is tomorrow and we won't get chapter 644 before the 28th, it'll be too late. It's not the right time for a kiss on the cheek anyway, I feel like that will happen after this battle.

But who knows?, maybe Kishi can squeeze a one shot for Naruto's birthday just like he did with RtN. :smug:

The war arc could end close to his birhday 10th of October and when there's a small time of peace have that

#53 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:13 PM

So the current time in Naruto world is october 9th and tomorrow is his birthday, eh? Well, Naruto will have some gifts for sure. The world will be saved, Yin Kurama will be fused with the yang side, he migth become the new sage of six paths or just become the new hokage already, a birthday cake from Iruka like RTN and a new promise of date from Sakura

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#54 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:24 PM

I am not talking about real life. In the manga, it's his birthday coming up. Unless somehow they last too long for a birthday to pass. To me, I feel like this is a plot device for having Naruto get a lot of great rewards. Not the final reward such as Hokage, Sasuke is back, or even NS canon, but the idea is it can be grander than NS hug.

@ns4life3g
So do you think we will get NS obirin parallel in this volume or in the next one? Because that's the only way in my opinion for obito to get tnj.

Oh I get a feeling this just like naruto vs garaa aka the battle of monster in which sasuke become useless and then he became jelly and ask orochimaru for an asspull power up.

I believe it will happen in the next volume. It would seem this volume is about Naruto, Minato, and Obito, though more on Minato and Obito. Obito sees Minato as a guy who did fulfill his wish (Kushina, family, Hokage), so it's fitting that Obito confronted him for putting up "lies" that both of them will get their dream come true. Then, Naruto and Obito will be the one to duel it out. This volume is about defending Minato since he's being regarded that it was his fault that the world is in peril. I start to feel that it's best for Sasuke to fight Madara. Yeah, he's busy but still, I see it more appropriate. He's being third wheel in this. Good help in combat but a fight must consist two people that know each other and fight each other along with exchanging words. I was hoping for Sasuke to fight Madara since they are Uchiha and they can relate at the same time, especially since Sasuke knows his past. I can see Madara get his attention if Sasuke talks about his brotherhood. Wishful thinking.

So about Rin, no doubt it is the key to victory. He has no sign of feeling sorry from Naruto's words. Why? Because it doesn't connect him yet. Naruto is only defending that they don't need illusion and Minato got his wishes, so don't badmouthed him. The one way that Naruto ultimately defeated Nagato/Pain is the fact he knows the connection once the story was done. Naruto is still under impression that Tobi/Obito is worse than Nagato due to his plan and/or no remorse, yet they are similar in many ways. Irony. That said Rin is not brought up here for a short while because this is about Minato/dream/Hokage. If only Kakashi told him the story, Naruto would have end this earlier.

#55 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:31 PM

ns4life; I see! Well I kinda did before, but I forgot that the last 100 chapters have only been for a couple of days.

So yeah, a NS moment is possible. :3

The war arc could end close to his birhday 10th of October and when there's a small time of peace have that

This would also be cool.

ナルサク

#56 Kanae

Kanae

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:12 PM

Guys, a full translation of the Chinese scans was posted in NF, here you go: TRANS.

I can't believe Rin and Kushina apparently died on the same day cEuedMe.gifIf that  already had been mentioned before I completely missed it.

Edited by Kanae, 16 August 2013 - 04:14 PM.

#57 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:16 PM

Guys, a full translation of the Chinese scans was posted in NF, here you go: TRANS.

I can't believe Rin and Kushina apparently died on the same day cEuedMe.gifIf that  already had been mentioned before I completely missed it.

Holy crap. Parallel overload. Lol.

Wow, imagine Obito targeting Sakura. Trying to make the history repeat itself moment. That will be overkill.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 16 August 2013 - 04:17 PM.

#58 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:35 PM

Wow Obito trash talk even worse than Part I Neji.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#59 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:55 PM

Well, Chatte seemed to definitely be right with the RTN becoming canon in the manga. Dark Kurama, Naruto's birthday, him having to separate with his parents again.God this is all so great!! I can't help but actually sense a NaruSaku moment when this war ends on Naruto's birthday. It's basically at the climax now because Obito seemed to want to do the infinite tsukyomi and the bijuu bombs. I can't help but feel that it will definitely be more than a hug when this war ends. Probably a kiss on the cheek from Sakura and I actually wouldn't be so surprised about it. Again, we see Sasuke not doing anything and possibly getting jealous at Naruto because of how different and mature he seems to be. Imagine him witnessing Naruto having Sakura's affection, it will even get worse even though I think Sasuke doesn't give a kitten. This is great to fuel the fight even more for the final arc. However, I don't think Sasuke will backstab Naruto but actually tell him that he wants to fight him and end him at a possible different location. Since this is team 7 related, I feel if the whole alliance is watching it would be pretty weird :/. Overall, it was great! because I feel the end is coming crazy fast! this has been a good damn manga overall. Sad to see it will probably end in a year, or maybe less. 

#60 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:00 PM

Holy crap. Parallel overload. Lol.

Wow, imagine Obito targeting Sakura. Trying to make the history repeat itself moment. That will be overkill.

Except that I find this odd and so out of the blue. Why? because Obito is trying to trash talk Naruto. What reason does he have to bring up Rin, who has no personal connection whatsoever to Naruto, in front of him?

The first translation makes more sense to me since it brings up Naruto's parents, to be honest. We'll have to wait for the Japanese raws to determine the truth. Even if it is true, I'll still find it odd and out of place. It would make more sense if he brought her up after Naruto learned his story from Minato or Kakashi.  

Edited by Codus N, 16 August 2013 - 05:04 PM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users