#41 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:58 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 27 2013, 03:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well i didnt understand if the nine-tails was under konoha propriety why Madara had it, and even kishimoto didnt even touched the fact that Hashirama could control the tailed beasts as an excuse for him to be elected as a hokage, made me think that he changed the past again.
I think Mito-sama was bought to Konoha to make an alliance with the village of the ancient wind country rather than a mere vessel for the nine-tails, feels like he's lessening the fact of the arranged marriage.

Well, during Darui vs Kin/Gin bros fight, an old ninja from Kumogakure said that before Uchiha Madara took possession of it, the Kyuubi wandered freely (and then Kin/Gin bros discovered it but this's another story)... maybe in the fire country... I dunno...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#42 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:01 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ Mar 27 2013, 11:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, during Darui vs Kin/Gin bros fight, an old ninja from Kumogakure said that before Uchiha Madara took possession of it, the Kyuubi wandered freely (and then Kin/Gin bros discovered it but this's another story)... maybe in the fire country... I dunno...

i'm kinda confused about this story i think all the bijuu wandered freely and all the flashbacks until no no tailed beasts were mentioned and it's said that he give each tailed beasts to one of the villages as soon as he get hokage, he become hokage but 0 tailed beast could not be seen, i think they roamed freely.
I think Kishimoto is going to resolver this soon, but it's kinda weird she being bought to the village just to become a vessel.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#43 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:10 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 27 2013, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i'm kinda confused about this story i think all the bijuu wandered freely and all the flashbacks until no no tailed beasts were mentioned and it's said that he give each tailed beasts to one of the villages as soon as he get hokage, he become hokage but 0 tailed beast could not be seen, i think they roamed freely.
I think Kishimoto is going to resolver this soon, but it's kinda weird she being bought to the village just to become a vessel.

Meh, i don't know...

Oh wait! In this chapter, Madara shows some info of the secret stone left by RS to Hashirama... Of course it says something we already know, that once upon a time there was a God called "10tails", the RS fought against it and then defeated it by sealing the monster inside of himself. And then on the verge of death, he divided the 10tails' chakra into 9 bijuu. If Madara was able to read these info with only MSE, it's possible that he will say it to Hashirama and so both of two will go to discover the nine bijuu scattered around the world...

what do you think about?

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#44 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:11 PM

I thought it was cute that Madara ended up being the one to name the village. happy.gif I'm really not liking Tobirama's attitude towards him though. It reminds me of how the villagers used to treat Naruto.

I think that next week we'll either stick around this time period and see Mito join the village, or we'll quickly flash through all of Madara's attempts to fight with Hashirama until we return to the Valley of the End. Then maybe Mito will make an appearance at the end of the fight... Though I would prefer to see her interact more than that.

Was her purpose in joining the village truly to be the Kyuubi's host? I don't think Hashirama would have been okay with that at all. He's one of the few people from this time period that I see being completely against creating Jinchuriki.

#45 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:28 PM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Mar 27 2013, 08:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought it was cute that Madara ended up being the one to name the village. happy.gif I'm really not liking Tobirama's attitude towards him though. It reminds me of how the villagers used to treat Naruto.

I think that next week we'll either stick around this time period and see Mito join the village, or we'll quickly flash through all of Madara's attempts to fight with Hashirama until we return to the Valley of the End. Then maybe Mito will make an appearance at the end of the fight... Though I would prefer to see her interact more than that.

Was her purpose in joining the village truly to be the Kyuubi's host? I don't think Hashirama would have been okay with that at all. He's one of the few people from this time period that I see being completely against creating Jinchuriki.

Hashirama probably fell in love with Mito the same way Naruto fell in love with Sakura (just what we need another NS parallel but it wouldn't surprise me since Kishi is in love with them laugh.gif).
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#46 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:38 PM

Tobirama has a reason to treat/not to trust Madara like that. Senju and Uchiha was fighting for like... tens or hundreds of years? And since the early years children have been told to fight the ther clan, because that's what their parents/grandparents did. Some kinds (like, say Madara and Hashirama) asked questions "what's the point of this war" etc. despite the authority of their parents. In Japan as in many other countries father's word is a law. Besides, would you trust someone who killed/is closely connected to ppl who killed you relatives? I doubt it.

Edited by Tauriel, 27 March 2013 - 03:39 PM.

#47 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:45 PM

QUOTE (Tauriel @ Mar 27 2013, 10:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tobirama has a reason to treat/not to trust Madara like that. Senju and Uchiha was fighting for like... tens or hundreds of years? And since the early years children have been told to fight the ther clan, because that's what their parents/grandparents did. Some kinds (like, say Madara and Hashirama) asked questions "what's the point of this war" etc. despite the authority of their parents. In Japan as in many other countries father's word is a law. Besides, would you trust someone who killed/is closely connected to ppl who killed you relatives? I doubt it.

Yes, I understand all of that. They have their reasons and I'm not blaming them for it. Just, knowing what Madara's dream was and how much he cared about seeing this village come to life, it's sad to see him treated that way by everyone else. Even his own clan began to doubt him. sad.gif

Ack, Kishimoto's victimization of the Uchiha clan is starting to affect me. Make it stop. Dx

#48 rockwill

rockwill

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:49 PM

headscratch.gif Lets see if i can get this right Madara and naruto both were looked down by the village. Tobirama and Obito are responsible for the uchiha clans' death (Itachi doesn't count because it was not his choice) naruto, obito and hashirama have the same personality. Hashirama and sasuke were both admired by the village(In sasuke's case his classmates). sakura, tsunade, and kushina are alike. we have no idea about mito and Rin is just the cause of Obito's turn to hate.

err.gif Naruto can pretty much talk no jutsu every villian in the entire series now (except Orochimaru) he can relate to everyone except sasuke and he isn't really a villian anymore.
I can imagine how Madara is going to feel when he finds out that obito wiped out the clan. he might even loose his temper. Tobirama I wouldn't be surprised if he created the edo tensei just to bring madara back from the dead just to have the pleasure of killing him himself. I can only imagine how sasuke would feel if he fould out just how much the uchiha's were slaves to Tobirama

mellow.gif Wow i forgot sasuke is the one listening to all of this right now.

#49 Kakashi-Sensei

Kakashi-Sensei

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:49 PM

I was at least expecting to see a Mito/Saku parallel for Sakura birthday , but nothing for her again dry.gif

300x300.jpg

#50 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:55 PM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Mar 27 2013, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, I understand all of that. They have their reasons and I'm not blaming them for it. Just, knowing what Madara's dream was and how much he cared about seeing this village come to life, it's sad to see him treated that way by everyone else. Even his own clan began to doubt him. sad.gif

Ack, Kishimoto's victimization of the Uchiha clan is starting to affect me. Make it stop. Dx

Yeah I also feel sorry for him.
That's what war and it consequences make with ppl.
The main task of Naruto's generation is to surpass the older ones i.e. accomplish all those tasks Hashirama, Jiraya etc. had. That's why we have so many parallels. Naruto & Co's task is to turn Madara's dream world into reality, but not by the means of illusions.

#51 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:58 PM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Mar 27 2013, 10:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LMAO. I laughed because I felt bad for Madara... One more villain I have to feel sorry for in the end it seems as though he's gonna be redeemed...

#52 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:03 PM

QUOTE (StriderC @ Mar 27 2013, 10:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LMAO. I laughed because I felt bad for Madara... One more villain I have to feel sorry for in the end it seems as though he's gonna be redeemed...

All of the villains in this series get redeemed. I can't decide if I think that's a strong point in this series or a weak one. On one hand, Kishimoto's making a point that even the most evil of people are still human. The path to destruction was paved with good intentions. On the other hand, sometimes it's nice to see a villain be evil for the sake of being evil.

#53 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:04 PM

QUOTE (StriderC @ Mar 27 2013, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

At least I think his story was better than Danzo or Kabuto. At the very least, I think he will be able to find peace with his past someway through Naruto's help. But it doesn't mean he's gonna end up being redeemed. At least I hope not.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#54 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Mar 27 2013, 01:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
At least I think his story was better than Danzo or Kabuto. At the very least, I think he will be able to find peace with his past someway through Naruto's help. But it doesn't mean he's gonna end up being redeemed. At least I hope not.

I have bad news for you because he will be redeemed, along with Obito and Sasuke, Also Orochimaru that it's half way to redemption.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#55 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:09 PM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Mar 27 2013, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All of the villains in this series get redeemed. I can't decide if I think that's a strong point in this series or a weak one. On one hand, Kishimoto's making a point that even the most evil of people are still human. The path to destruction was paved with good intentions. On the other hand, sometimes it's nice to see a villain be evil for the sake of being evil.

Same thing with criminals in real life. Most of them were good people, until something horrible happened to them/their beliefs were ruined/trauma etc. And there are also criminals who's just mentally ill people.

#56 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:11 PM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Mar 27 2013, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, not allllll of them. tongue.gif I almost wrote that myself but I thought about Orochimaru, Deidara, and other Akatsuki members, but do we even classify some of them as super big bads like Pain, Obito, and Madara?

But yeah, that's definitely true. Sometimes I forget they are due to their character. lol It's in between for me. I mean, some of them did in remain evil and I felt no pity toward them. Deidara is an example as well as other Akatsuki members. But now, with this flashback, I don't want to feel to sympathetic for the Uchiha. I don't like them that much at all... T_T Kishi is trying to grab me and it's working somewhat... I love Tobi but he was sort of in the wrong here. What the hell was the point of the agreement if you're not gonna give the Uchiha a chance?

Codus

I agree. His story is better than Danzo and Kabuto. I couldn't stand Danzo at alllll. Annoying character for sure. That could happen as well. I'm starting to hope Madara does find it at this point...

#57 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:28 PM

QUOTE (StriderC @ Mar 27 2013, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, not allllll of them. tongue.gif I almost wrote that myself but I thought about Orochimaru, Deidara, and other Akatsuki members, but do we even classify some of them as super big bads like Pain, Obito, and Madara?

But yeah, that's definitely true. Sometimes I forget they are due to their character. lol It's in between for me. I mean, some of them did in remain evil and I felt no pity toward them. Deidara is an example as well as other Akatsuki members. But now, with this flashback, I don't want to feel to sympathetic for the Uchiha. I don't like them that much at all... T_T Kishi is trying to grab me and it's working somewhat... I love Tobi but he was sort of in the wrong here. What the hell was the point of the agreement if you're not gonna give the Uchiha a chance?

Oh yeah. I forgot about Deidra and Orochimaru (though even he seems to have a somewhat of a heart):
http://www.mangahere...v60/c618/8.html
http://www.mangahere...v60/c618/9.html

I was thinking of most of the other Akatsuki members. Maybe redeemed was the wrong word to use... What I meant was that most of them ended up having good intentions, but ended up on the wrong path, which makes you want to sympathize with them. Like Sasori, Itachi, Nagato, Konan, Danzou, Fish Face Kisame, Obito, now Madara, etc... All of them ended up having good intentions but I didn't want to sympathize with them because I don't think that should justify their actions.

Even the Bijuu were revealed to be these misunderstood and abused creatures. Not that there's anything wrong with that, (I kind of like Kurama now that he's fighting for good and Naruto's interaction with the monkey was fun), but after being told for years upon years that the Bijuu are made up of nothing but hatred and evil, that revelation felt kind of flat. You know what I mean?

#58 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Mar 27 2013, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh yeah. I forgot about Deidra and Orochimaru (though even he seems to have a somewhat of a heart):

I was thinking of most of the other Akatsuki members. Maybe redeemed was the wrong word to use... What I meant was that most of them ended up having good intentions, but ended up on the wrong path, which makes you want to sympathize with them. Like Sasori, Itachi, Nagato, Konan, Danzou, Fish Face Kisame, Obito, now Madara, etc... All of them ended up having good intentions but I didn't want to sympathize with them because I don't think that should justify their actions.

Even the Bijuu were revealed to be these misunderstood and abused creatures. Not that there's anything wrong with that, (I kind of like Kurama now that he's fighting for good and Naruto's interaction with the monkey was fun), but after being told for years upon years that the Bijuu are made up of nothing but hatred and evil, that revelation felt kind of flat. You know what I mean?

But Deidara never had a background also Kishimoto didnt showed the reason why he betrayed his village to become a mercenary.
About Kakuzu, 0 flashbacks about his life and why he decided to be like this and what was the real reason for him to join Akatsuki, Hidan also looked even weird because they killed Asuma which made me think that Naruto would have a reason with them if they didnt do it and it could be way worse if Sasuke killed Sakura which i would doubt he would still try to redeem Sasuke.

Also Madara made the same evil expression like Sasuke.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 27 March 2013 - 04:31 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#59 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:33 PM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Mar 27 2013, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's probably the best way to put it regarding the villains.

As for the Bijuus, I think I was the only one that wasn't surprised they were more than what people made them out to be. Ever since Gyuuki's debut, I felt there was definitely more to the Bijuus than what were fed with.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#60 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:38 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Mar 27 2013, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's probably the best way to put it regarding the villains.

As for the Bijuus, I think I was the only one that wasn't surprised they were more than what people made them out to be. Ever since Gyuuki's debut, I felt there was definitely more to the Bijuus than what were fed with.

It wasn't really a surprising revelation for me either. It just felt... flat. LOL. I can't think of any other way to describe it. laugh.gif
I guess I was hoping it would take more than Naruto memorizing their names for them to turn good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users