Close
Photo

Who is Sakura most likely to fight from Taka?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

Poll: Who is Sakura most likely to fight from Taka? (36 member(s) have cast votes)

Sakura vs..

1. Jugo (17 votes [47.22%])

Percentage of vote: 47.22%

2. Suigetsu (3 votes [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

3. Sasuke (8 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

4. Orochimaru (8 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

Vote

#41 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:21 PM

QUOTE (Sojobo @ Mar 8 2013, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think Taka will be the same as before. I think they will become more powerfull than ever. I don't know how and what they will have for power up, but they will for sure.
Suigetsu doesn't have a sword anymore, so he can't fight at full power right now, so, seeing him become the master of the seven legendary swords of Kiri becomes more and more obvious.
Juugo doesn't control his sennin Mode (Curse seal) very well, he will be probably at his best when the time will come.

The only one that already has a power up is Orochimaru. He used his transfer Jutsu on Zetsu, wich gave him Senju's power, and obviously get a better control for Edo Tensei (Hashirama confirms it) and auto-healing power.
Karin doesn't need any power up cause she'll not fight. In contrary, I think she will give the ultimate power up to Sasuke, so that he can match with the incredible power of Naruto/Kurama.

I don't believe in Sakura's power up. I think she will get only Katsuyu contract. We know that Kishi llikes to make his characters incredibly strong nagainst strong foe, Sasori's battle is a proof of that. But, Sakura alone against Juugo, I don't imagine even a second. She's no match, she needs support, like probably most of the rookies.
Like I said, right now, Juugo is Hokage level, he even scares Suigetsu. I don't think that even Kakashi could beat him easily right now.

Just imagine Juugo gains control of his Sennin Mode, he will attack with more inteligence.
I like Sakura, not just because I'm NS, but I don't believe 1 second she can match with Juugo's power.

Sakura/Lee VS Juugo seems more realistic.
Sakura getting all the credit in this battle of course. ^^
She's intelligent, so she can make a good tactician. She has healing power, so she can make her teammate stronger. She has great physical power, so she can use Lee's speed to make surprise attack on Juugo, she can also use Genjutsu. Hope she'll get Katsuyu after Tsunade's death.

Team Taka is indeed strong, but I think it's overdone with Juugo. I know that he's very strong and his strength is something not to underestimate, but Sakura can fight alone with him. She can handle such strength seeing that her chakra control focusing in her punch alone can make major blow and injury.
I'm not saying that she will win the fight from the first hit, but she'll have a hard time and that where we'll enjoy the battle. She won't win this fight with no hits from Juugo.

From Sakura, it's not just mere strength and power. There's abilities and one of them is that she can heal herself. This is something that no opponent don't and can't take it seriously. She can regenerate herself and fight, and she can do it at the same time. It's reasonable to have Sakura vs Juugo seeing that she can make us witness more from her too.

Maybe, if that fight against Taka happen, we'll see her getting teamed up with someone XD, or maybe not. But, one of the things that makes a person question is that, will Kishi have Sakura teamed up again in terms of a fight ?

#42 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:58 PM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Mar 8 2013, 04:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If that ever happened in the manga, I will bring popcorn. Sasuke's had it comin' from Sakura for waay too long. rolleyes.gif

I've been waiting for this for so long....

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Mar 8 2013, 07:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i think sakura has enough tricks up her sleeves to take down juugo by herself XD

she helped defeat sasori, a hokage killer and a nation dominator after all

besides juugo's all brawns and no brains when he goes crazy mode

plus sakura has main character power XD a power to defeat enemies bigger than herself XD

I bet we thought she couldn't defeat sasori either even with chiyo's help at first

I voted juugo. Sakura depends on her analatical abilites and cunning most of the times ( watching sasori's fingers to realize the movement of the puppets, tricking the cloud nins in the forest of death with her clones to land a hit on one of them, tricking sasori into thinking she was dead before destroying his puppet, tricking lee;kiba;and sai and using that sleeping bomb on them) And so I can acually see her forming a plan.

She also uses poisons ( which I didn't know she can do till the kage summit) so she might use something on him to hinder his movements and then use any opening she gets to finish him with a chakra fused punch.

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 9 2013, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto/Hinata against Sasuke smile.gif

rolleyes.gif

#43 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:03 PM

Unfortunately, Sakura needs a power-up before any of this.

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#44 avengeme

avengeme

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:12 PM

personally i see sakura gaining a slug sage mode then sometime after she masters that she fights jugo that way it beocmes strength against strength and natural energy(sgae chakra) against natural energy. Another reason i say jugo is cause i dont think sakura can beat suigetsu since he can turn into water and still attack making sakura's strength useless and as far as we've seen she doenst know any lightning attacks(or any elemental attacks for that matter) that could hurt suigetsu when he is made of water, neither do i think she is strong enough to beat orochimaru when tsuande couldnt beat a weakened orochimaru with jiraiya's help and in my opinion sakura hasnt surpassed tsunade yet. As for sasuke if she faught him he'd win since we all know it will all come down to him vs. naruto.

#45 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:03 PM

QUOTE (avengeme @ Mar 20 2013, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
personally i see sakura gaining a slug sage mode then sometime after she masters that she fights jugo that way it beocmes strength against strength and natural energy(sgae chakra) against natural energy. Another reason i say jugo is cause i dont think sakura can beat suigetsu since he can turn into water and still attack making sakura's strength useless and as far as we've seen she doenst know any lightning attacks(or any elemental attacks for that matter) that could hurt suigetsu when he is made of water, neither do i think she is strong enough to beat orochimaru when tsuande couldnt beat a weakened orochimaru with jiraiya's help and in my opinion sakura hasnt surpassed tsunade yet. As for sasuke if she faught him he'd win since we all know it will all come down to him vs. naruto.

This post convinced me to vote for Jugo. This would also make for a good subplot if Jugo starts developing unhealthy amounts of loyalty to Sasuke like Kimimaro did for Orochimaru, maybe Sakura could successfully snap him out of it based on her experiences alone. Gaara just told Kimimaro that he was just acting like a mindless pawn for Orochimaru (which is true) but in a sort of cold and a matter of fact way. Whereas Sakura could potential have Jugo switch sides on a more personal level due to her experience as a sasuke fangirl that gave a desperate confession that would've made her life out as being a pawn of Sasuke.

I apologize if my wordings of choice didn't make much sense.

#46 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:25 AM

Fighting Orochimaru is my opinion. He was at Akatsuki level now he is even stronger, also being a snake means he employs poisons in his attacks. Juugo is strong and can be a good counter but isn't as powerful as Orochimaru and in my opinion it would seem to be a step down from Sasori. For that of course she needs some sort of power up or at least a new ability revealed that she didn't just yet master in the previous arcs

Also in the Jiraya legend....or from some where else wasn't it Snake beats Toad but is beaten by Slug?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users