PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:13 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Nov 28 2012, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pretty much my thoughts exactly.

NH fans are going to be even more insufferable than ever this coming week over those things, and this will undoubtedly fuel the "NH is inevitable" arguments. Not to be a downer, but I do think we should consider the possibility that Kishi is implying Naruto has feelings for Hinata through Kiba. Because the more I think about this, how is this any different than Sai's comment to Sakura about treating Naruto gently? Yes, NS has development and the macrostory on its side - but look at what happened in Digimon. It's not a sure thing, so I'm just throwing this out there to discuss.

Can you tell me how you see trough kibas comment any possibility for Naruto having feelings for hinata?
Because its a lot different to sais comment. Before sai made his comment to sakura, sakura was already showing romantic feelings towards naruto and she also reacted on sais statement.

Naruto has NEVER shown any romantic feelings towards hinata and naruto also didnt even react on that.
So that cabt be away to show naruto has feelings to her.
It could be working if kishi showed some kind of fealings for hinata from narutos side till now, but no i havent seen any.

If kishi is going to show me now that naruto suddenly has feelings for hinata and deep in his hearth he always loved her, i think in the first moment i would laugh the hell out of me for the worst writting ever seen.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#42 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:16 PM

It's out on Mangastream http://mangastream.c...ruto/22054384/1

Sig by karudoll

#43 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:20 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Nov 28 2012, 09:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, you better hope he doesn't find out that Naruto have an thing for Sakura, I once found this comic that showed an tragic, yet interesting "what if" scenario.

Damn, it's like I want that to happen and yet not at the same time. It's a very weird feeling. At the very least I get the feeling that Obito could at some point associate Sakura with Rin.

QUOTE (mydearbeloved @ Nov 28 2012, 10:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I knew the Alliance would show up this chapter... I just... Had a feeling.

Well, the chapter is called Arrived. If the alliance hadn't arrived it would've been a very misleading title. laugh.gif

#44 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:26 PM

Wow, I didn't think it will be drastic in here because of that. I just enjoyed the chapter but there you have it. All I can say is that this is the moment for many things. So for you guys, it could happen next week or after this battle, but this could be shipping battle at its finest. Whoever ends the strongest will win. Example like a hug in the end. So yeah, next chapter could be your bone-chilling chapter to see where this is going.

#45 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:29 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Nov 28 2012, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Misstranslation detected kiba did not teased naruto about hinata going to post the image soon with the correct translation as soon as i get home bye guys.
and with the raw.

really.
how can someone mistranslate something like that? Are you sure that your source has the correct translation? why am I asking all these question?
I'll wait then to see your post.

#46 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:30 PM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Nov 28 2012, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can you tell me how you see trough kibas comment any possibility for Naruto having feelings for hinata?
Because its a lot different to sais comment. Before sai made his comment to sakura, sakura was already showing romantic feelings towards naruto and she also reacted on sais statement.

Naruto has NEVER shown any romantic feelings towards hinata and naruto also didnt even react on that.
So that cabt be away to show naruto has feelings to her
It could be working if kishi showed some kind of fealings for hinata from narutos side till now, but no i havent seen any.

If kishi is going to show me now that naruto suddenly has feelings for hinata and deep in his hearth he always loved her, i think in the first moment i would laugh the hell out of me for the worst writting ever seen.

Agreed. It doesn't make any sense. Oh well, not like he talked to her anyway.

Edited by luffyq1, 28 November 2012 - 01:31 PM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#47 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:39 PM

QUOTE (Tsubaki @ Nov 28 2012, 08:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Alright I'm a bit confused now. was the Kazekiri/Slicing Wind Jutsu just the technique Naruto used to cut through the dust or is it the name of the Jutsu he's about to use?

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#48 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:43 PM

translate this for me plz : キバ  「ヒナタの前だからって強がるんじゃねえぞ ナルト!!」

Edited by dovahkiin, 28 November 2012 - 01:44 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#49 GlucoseGlutton

GlucoseGlutton

Professional Trash

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:SakuHina tbh

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:45 PM

QUOTE (luffyq1 @ Nov 28 2012, 07:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not sure you realize just how much "win" you have in your post. You sir, are a boss.

The kind of connection that was displayed with Naruto & Sakura is the end result of their bonding. Seriously, when I read that I got the minakushi vibe.

Hahaha oh stop it you happy.gif. That's exactly how I felt, I was having MinaKushi déjà vu all over the place tongue.gif.

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Nov 28 2012, 07:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Misstranslation detected kiba did not teased naruto about hinata going to post the image soon with the correct translation as soon as i get home bye guys.
and with the raw.

If it is a mistranslation just wow... I don't even get why people mistranslate or "modify" certain thing cause its really not helping anyone. You're only misleading your fellow shippers; in the end the pairing that becomes cannon isn't going to be based on a few changed words. Idek sleep.gif...

Edited by SugarJunkE, 28 November 2012 - 01:48 PM.

tumblr_mvi3cfp7Sy1rb7h2eo3_500.jpg

#50 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:53 PM

just checked kiba did say something like that but he didnt respond to it, the "hey" comes before kiba's speech.

About sakura, he says sakura-chan... then he's interrupted by sakura saying "i know" there's no "first of all..."

Edited by dovahkiin, 28 November 2012 - 01:54 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#51 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:56 PM

@dovahkiin
It says the same thing as mangastream's/mangapanda's version...

Kiba [Come on, You don't need to pretend to be tough/bluff in front of Hinata, Naruto!!]

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Nov 28 2012, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just checked kiba did say something like that but he didnt respond to it, the "hey" comes before kiba's speech.

About sakura, he says sakura-chan... then he's interrupted by sakura saying "i know" there's no "first of all..."

it's from ohana's script? You can post here it in spoiler tag, please?

Edited by 六道仙人, 28 November 2012 - 02:00 PM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#52 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:05 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ Nov 28 2012, 08:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@dovahkiin
It says the same thing as mangastream's/mangapanda's version...

Kiba [Come on, You don't need to pretend to be tough/bluff in front of Hinata, Naruto!!]

it's from ohana's script? You can post here it in spoiler tag, please?

well at least sai and yamato speech has been cut by naruto kruemelmonsteryn0.gif
better than ignore

#53 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:07 PM

Could it possibly be that Kiba's comment has another meaning?

Naruto is aware that Hinata is basically his biggest fan. When you have someone that admires you it makes you want to look cool in front of them regardless of whether you have romantic feelings or not.

I keep remembering how Naruto wanted to put on a tough act in front of Hinata right before his fight with Neji in the chunin exams, but at that time his nerves got the better of him so Hinata had to cheer him up.

Wouldn't this be similar to back then?

#54 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:08 PM

I always thought that Kiba had a crush on Hinata. So when he says that Naruto is trying to act tough in front of Hinata, I believe that Kiba is actually (subconsciously) talking about himself wanting to impress her.

I would be very disappointed that, if after all the NS moments and build-up, there could be a 2-panel resolution:
Naruto: Sakura-chan!
Sakura: I know!

narusaku.gif
(the end) wink.gif

I'm wondering if the genjutsu might have already started. The group is about to be attacked, when the army (and all Naruto's friends) show up. And Naruto pulls out a jutsu to save them all. It could be real, or a fantasy where Naruto saves the day. Kabuto had one of the sharpest minds, and he is still stuck in his mental time-loop. So I could imagine Madara and Obito pulling the mind trick on four battered ninjas.

Normally the Hachibi or the Kyubi could break the genjutsu, but they retreated to recover their chakra... (Will be interesting if, in a few chapters, Naruto hears the faint voice of Kurama shouting for him to wake up.)

Edited by RedDelicious, 28 November 2012 - 02:12 PM.

#55 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:19 PM

Naruto 611 「到着」

十尾の眼に向けて全力を込めた尾獣玉を吐き出す八尾。
オビトの時空間忍術で避ける…と思いきや、なんと指でいとも簡単に尾獣玉を弾き飛ばす十尾。

八尾  「へ……?」

せっかくの奇襲作戦も空しく、十尾が弾き飛ばした尾獣玉が八尾に直撃してしまう。

さらに、十尾の上から迫るナルト(仙人化)とカカシの存在にも気付かれていた。

マダラ  「上にもハエが二匹いるな…」

そのときナルトが何かに気付く。

ドンッ!!

急にカカシを突き飛ばすナルト。 

カカシ(十尾の尻尾か…?)

まともに十尾の攻撃を食らってしまうナルト。 そんなナルトの自己犠牲の姿を前に、過去の自分の姿を重ねるオビト。
脳裏に浮かんだのはカカシをかばって岩の下敷きになったときのことだった。

オビト(お前はおれとよく似ている…)
   (そう…お前はおれよりも若い…だが結局は…)

ナルト  「ぐああっ!!」

ナルト(ごめんよぱっつぁん、それにビーのおっちゃん…)

攻撃を食らったナルトの姿が消える。

マダラ 「これも影分身か…」

そのとき八尾に直撃した尾獣玉が大爆発を起こす。
皮肉なことに、渾身の力をこめた尾獣玉の威力はすさまじく
八尾は大ダメージを負ってしまう。

弾き飛ばされる八尾を受け止める九尾。
九尾もまた、十尾との戦いでダメージを背負っていた。 数本の尾が途中で途切れてしまっている。

ここで急に九尾の姿が消えてしまう。

以下、ナルトの精神世界での会話。

ナルト 「クラマ!! なんでこんな大事な時に消えるんだってばよ!」

九尾  「約8分… 以前よりは長くなってるがな、これが限界だ」
    「またチャクラを練り直すからしばらく待ってろ」

そう言って座禅を組み始める九尾。

九尾  「しばらくかかるぞ…どうにか時間を稼げ」
    「おれのチャクラなしには、もはや勝利はありえんからな」

ナルト 「仕方ないか…」

八尾サイドへ。

八尾 「怪我したぜ、コノヤロウ バカヤロウ…」

そう言って八尾の中から出てきたビーは血だらけでしゃがみ込んでしまう。
さらには八尾まで消えてしまう始末。

八尾(ビー、おれもそろそろ限界だ…一旦休むぜ)

ガイは相変わらず這いつくばっている。立ち上がる元気もない様子。
ガイ  「まだ…回復しないのか…?」

カカシ 「…はぁ…はぁ……」
チャクラの消費しすぎで答えることすらままならないカカシ。

カカシ(八尾ほど巨大だと異空間に出し入れするだけで相当なチャクラを消費してしまうな…)
(もうチャクラ切れだ…)

九尾に八尾、そしてガイとカカシ、ビー。 満身創痍の一同。
今やまともに立ち上がれるのはナルトだけとなっていた…

オビト 「八尾も九尾もチャクラ切れのようだな…」

ナルト 「……………」

それでも諦めず、影分身の術の構えを取るナルトにマダラが声をかける。

マダラ 「この期に及んでまた影分身か…」
    「いくら高等禁術とは言っても、無能が増えるだけだぞ」

ナルト 「オレってば無能じゃねえ!!」

怒るナルトをカカシが諌める。

カカシ 「やめるんだナルト…影分身はチャクラを分散してしまうんだ」
   「確かに今仕掛ける意味がない」
   「陽動には使えるが、致命的なダメージを与えるのは難しい…」
    「それにもしお前に何かあれば、それはこの戦争の負けを意味する」

マダラ 「所詮は烏合の衆だな」

ナルト 「うごう…ん?」

マダラ 「無能ってことさ」

オビト 「要するに数だけ増やしても実態は変わらないってことだ」
    「だから意味がないってことさ」

オビト 「お前もおれも、結局は無力な忍なのさ…」
    「いつかお前も…いや、誰でもか…」
「おれのようになるんだよ」

その言葉にカチンと来たナルト。

ナルト 「オレはお前みたいにはならねえ! 何回言わせるんだってばよ!」
    「オレは火影になる!!」

オビト 「まあいいさ…コトは順調に運んでいる」
    「無限月読を超える忍術などこの世には存在しない」
    「この術でお前も火影にしてやるさ…」

オビト 「さて、それではこの世界と共に滅びるがいい…」

その言葉を発するや否や、十尾の口から尾獣光線が吐き出された!
山々を削るほどの破壊力だが、ナルトは全く避ける様子を見せない。

ドドドドドオオオォ!!!

辺り一面が荒野と化すも、何故かナルト達は無傷だった。

オビト 「ちっ…」

カカシ 「わざと外した…のか…?」

その時、上空からいくつもの影が迫る。

「カカシ、ガイ!! 遅くなってすまない!」

ヒナタ 「ナルト君!! 大丈夫!?」

いの  「日向のサポートのお蔭でわずか2秒で心転身の術ができたわ…」

ヒアシ様「だがあれだけの攻撃を逸らすことができたのはお前の功績だ」
    「よくやった!」

キバ  「ヒナタの前だからって強がるんじゃねえぞ ナルト!!」

油女一族、霧隠れの忍。チョウジやシカマルの姿もある。
そして八尾の部下も到着する。

カルイ 「ビー様! 思ったよりも深刻な様子ではないですね」

オモイ 「ビー様! 大きなおケガはないようで…」

木の葉の増援はまだまだ続く。

リー  「ガイ先生! 昼虎使ったんですか!?」

サイ  「カカシ隊長、遅くなってすみません」

ナルト 「サクラちゃん! すぐに…」

サクラ 「分かってる!」
すぐにカカシの治療に取り掛かるサクラ。

一方、参謀本部ではシカク(シカマルの父)が異変を感じていた。
隣にあるチャクラ探知用の水球が変形している

シカク(水球の形が…ってことは…)

シカク 「いのいち、青! 状況を確認しろ!」

一方、戦場には大隊が集結していた。

ダルイ 「第1隊、到着しました!」

黄ツチ 「第2隊、到着したぜよ!」

不明  「第3隊も到着しました!」

シカマル「第4隊も到着したぞ!」

ミフネ 「第5隊も同じく!」

シズネ 「医療班も到着してます!」

不明  「感知部隊も到着です!」

木の葉、雲隠れ、砂隠れ、そして霧隠れ… 
国を超えて集まった、数百人もの忍たちが続々と集結していく。

おれらはもう烏合の衆なんかじゃないぜ…

おれたちは…忍連合軍だ!!

ナルトを筆頭に、名の知られた忍達がずらっと並ぶ。

ナルト 「この術は忍の世界で最も強力な術だってばよ!」
    「無限月読なんかよりもずっと強えぞ…覚えとけ!」

希望が集まる…!!

次週へ。

以上、ナルト611話の確定ネタバレでした~。

It's not just Sakura-chan!, it's "Sakura-chan! Soon..."
Just that it was his only dialogue with the people who arrived .

I'm kind of a hurry here.

Edited by dovahkiin, 28 November 2012 - 02:20 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#56 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:21 PM

@alexander - I could totally see Obito going after Sakura. It would be the natural resolution to the parallel, that Obito forces Naruto to understand him by becoming him (thus why Naruto has to now submit to the infinite tsukiyomi if he ever wants to see Sakura again) and Obito also become the thing he hates most in the world (the dark forces that took away his love and made the world "imperfect" in his eyes...er...eye).

But with Hinata being the one who's always cooing over Naruto, I could also see Obito mistaking her for the love interest. Which would then turn this into a revisit of the Pain arc.

I don't really see either of these options happening unfortunately, just because Kishi doesn't tend to go that way with Sakura. She hasn't been the damsel-in-distress since Gaara stuck her to a tree in Part 1. After that, Hinata's filled that role!

As for this chapter, when Kiba called out to Naruto, the first thing I thought was that Kiba was jealous. And if Kishimoto is going to end up with KibaHina (or even the suggestion of it, like in that final picture board collage at the end of FMA), then there has to be some basis for it. And this would be a perfect opportunity here.

In one light, Kiba's comments look like he might be verifying Hinata's love and Naruto's acknowledgement of it. But if you think that Kiba might secretly have a crush on Hinata, then his comments don't seem very nice at all. In that light they seem very belligerent and...well, Kiba-like! He and Naruto have always locked-horns over things, and Kiba's never held back from telling Naruto off. So this situation would be no different.

But from the tiny exchange with Sakura, it's clear that Naruto is keeping his eye on her. Enough so that he knows where she is without even turning his head. Hinata's comments are one-sided concern. Naruto doesn't even respond. But Naruto and Sakura's interaction is of two people on the same wavelength. Not about concern for each other, but trusting in each other's abilities and focused on getting the job done. True partnership.

One last thing about the pairing stuff: expect this till the bitter end. NS, NH, SS, PA. All of it. (Pakkun/Akamaru laugh.gif ) But with Kishimoto's love of parallels and the bang-over-the-head strong ties to Minato and Kushina's relationship with things like Kushina and Minato's courtship and Naruto saving Sakura the same Minato save him as a baby (same poses even with Tobito/Sasuke!), the unwritten message is that Sakura is his most precious person. He's said it early on, and it's still true. And Sakura clearly has made her choice that it's him and told him so! (You can argue the depth of her love, but you can't argue that she's made her choice. She's chosen Naruto, for better of for worse, and we all know it. Even the knucklehead does!). NS for the win!

QUOTE (RedDelicious @ Nov 28 2012, 09:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm wondering if the genjutsu might have already started. The group is about to be attacked, when the army (and all Naruto's friends) show up. And Naruto pulls out a jutsu to save them all. It could be real, or a fantasy where Naruto saves the day. Kabuto had one of the sharpest minds, and he is still stuck in his mental time-loop. So I could imagine Madara and Obito pulling the mind trick on four battered ninjas.

Normally the Hachibi or the Kyubi could break the genjutsu, but they retreated to recover their chakra... (Will be interesting if, in a few chapters, Naruto hears the faint voice of Kurama shouting for him to wake up.)

Good thought! We should be suspicious of any weird behavior from here on out. Watching underneath the underneath! That would be so sneaky to have a whole crazy arc that takes place in a jutsu, and just when you think they're going to lose, that it can't get any worse, Sakura finds a crack in the genjutsu and breaks them out. (Perfect tie in to the movie too. The movie's a bizarro universe, but this one is just a mirrored universe, where it's 99% the same. Only a few people sense something's wrong.)

#57 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:24 PM

QUOTE (SugarJunkE @ Nov 28 2012, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hahaha oh stop it you happy.gif. That's exactly how I felt, I was having MinaKushi déjà vu all over the place tongue.gif.

If it is a mistranslation just wow... I don't even get why people mistranslate or "modify" certain thing cause its really not helping anyone. You're only misleading your fellow shippers; in the end the pairing that becomes cannon isn't going to be based on a few changed words. Idek sleep.gif...

Agreed. According to the raw, it doesn't seem to be mistranslated. But I can be wrong.

I think the reader need to understand the context. The comment comes from Kiba, which isn't at the same level as Kakashi, Sai, Iruka or Yamato in terms of closeness with Naruto. Kiba, of course, will support Hinata and knows Hinata better.

Further, look at how Naruto respond to it. Any hint of feelings towards Hinata? I don't think so. Not in this chapter. Who initiated the interaction? Hinata. How did Naruto react to her question? Doesn't seem to be overly special. He could ask her back, or say something else. But nope, be choose to give direction to Sakura, out of all the people coming to them. Heck, he didn't even say thanks to Ino which helped him redirect the shoot.

Any hints towards Naruto feeling to Sakura in this chapter? Definitely not. The context through their interaction is to show that Naruto is having the same thought process as Sakura. Shizune was there, Naruto can ask her to heal Kakashi first, since she might be a more capable medic.

Of course we know anything can happen and Kishi can do anything he want in terms of pairing direction. But, having followed the manga for a decade and watched the recent RtN movie, if the manga doesn't end with NS or open ending, it will be very inconsistent...

Edit: @Tricksie, Well said for 'the same wavelength' remarks.

Edited by Namaenash, 28 November 2012 - 02:31 PM.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#58 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:33 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Nov 28 2012, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, you better hope he doesn't find out that Naruto have an thing for Sakura, I once found this comic that showed an tragic, yet interesting "what if" scenario.

1000 bucks says it will happen, but...... (see my response to Red)

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Nov 28 2012, 08:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Unless Kishi trolls and makes Hinata take that role for no reason at all. Just kidding. tongue.gif

Well, he better not!! that'd make him worse than Kubo and Mashima combined!!

QUOTE (mydearbeloved @ Nov 28 2012, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also, I want Kurama to say something teasing about Sakura to Naruto... I was actually imagining something like that before reading this chapter. Like him saying, "Now that she's here (Sakura), you're going to show off, eh?" Maybe Bee will find her "familiar" later on. wink.gif I won't get my hopes up, though.

Naruto's little speech at the end, aww. I hope he lives up to his word about cooperating with others. I can't wait! Next chapter is going to be EPIC. (Sakura standing right next to Kakashi... Cute. :3)

Bee bumping fists with Sakura (like he did with Iruka) is going to be awesome. Why?? he'll be writing rap lyrics about their love life fu.png 111189.gif and Kurama teasing him about her would be interesting.

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Nov 28 2012, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn, it's like I want that to happen and yet not at the same time. It's a very weird feeling. At the very least I get the feeling that Obito could at some point associate Sakura with Rin.

I'm gonna bet 5 to 1 that Kishi will pull a Watsuki on us. Obito will activate Limited Tsukuyomi (like he did in the movie) and cast a genjutsu of him killing Sakura to the world (essentially erasing her existence). Then he uses it to drive his point home to Naruto. By backing Naruto in a corner, he'll have him exactly where he wants him to be.

Obito will then retreat, kidnapping Sakura with Madara. Madara is confused, but as Obito explains, by using Sakura's death as a way to entice Naruto to the darkness like he used to, Naruto will willingly give up his life. In the meanwhile, he plans to use Sakura as a sacrifice to ET Rin. He probably thinks it's rather fitting. If this happens, Obito will be one of the top villains in my book. Why?? simply because how insane he is over one simple goal.

He revives Rin so that she would be given everything she could want. So, his insane agenda is simply to give one girl a peaceful life she could ever hope for. That's exactly how it makes him so insane and awesome.

Another scenario I'm thinking of is, if Obito starts seeing Rin in Sakura, I'd love it if she was the one who somehow manages to snap him to his senses. It would also be interesting if Obito & Kakashi discusses about how Team 7 is so much like they used to be. We might even see what Kakashi really thought of his team. I'd love it if they start making comparisons with Sakura and Rin. That would be a great dialogue to see.

P.S.: I hope Aoba is given some panel time too, as he's one of Obito & Kakashi's classmates. It will be nice to see the rest of Kakashi's friends' reaction to seeing Obito.

On another note, I really liked how Shikamaru looked so boss with his division. He really does feel like a General of an army in his own way. Also, I was wondering where Temari went. Looks like she retreated & regrouped with the others.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#59 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:35 PM

I went on 2ch and found ohana's spoiler

Hinata: Naruto, are you OK?!
Ino: [.....]
Hiashi: [.....]
Naruto: Oi!
Kiba: Come on, You don't need to pretend to be tough in front of Hinata, Naruto!!"
Naruto: Sakura-chan, first (of all)...
Sakura: I get it!

To me that "Oi" was general... it doesn't means anything. Just an innocuous greeting or a positive answer to hinata's question...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#60 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:37 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Nov 28 2012, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1000 bucks says it will happen, but...... (see my response to Red)

The easiest one thousand dollars of my life
SK-303_image007.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users