#41 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:55 PM

@ns4life
I think he's capable to perform it if he gain the other kurama back from madara. After all yang kurama has the ability to restore naruto destroy lung.
Or maybe the ability only work for oneself. Who knows.
Btw I expect sasuke power equally as strong as naruto.

Well, I don't know what's Naruto's power, but if I were to guess, maybe it has to unity. I don't know but for now, he's using all chakras that inside of him currently. Whether this is the ability of the full moon/sun/whatever or not, I guess I'll wait. Sasuke could be something on his own since he's all about solo. It would make sense on the ancestors' part because Ashura was equal once he found the purpose of life.

#42 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:03 PM

Apparently spoilers : spoiler1.jpg

madara.. looks really stupid if he's doing what i think he's doing :twitch:

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#43 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:14 PM

Do you guys know when we will get the chapter released this week?

not this weekend but on wedsneday as usually.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#44 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:15 PM

Soo...Naruto new powerup is all the tailed beast abilities into one. Making him harness all the elemental natures then. In other words...is the rinnegan, but without the eyes.

Rinnegan only grants access to the basic 5 abilities, not the advanced styles. Wood was only a bonus which fell upon Madara and others because well wood style didn't exist in ashuras time, it needed time to develop over generations.

Naruto has access to the tailed beast powers so reasonably he has access to the lava style and others like saikens acid

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#45 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:17 PM

madara.. looks really stupid if he's doing what i think he's doing :twitch:

Well, according to translation, he's not recovered so pretty much Naruto is like "Well, well, well. What do we have here?"

#46 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:31 PM

Oh great, even more powerful Naruto. Glad he didn't just heal Gai, at least Sakura still has some sort of relevance...

Believe me, if this is just an extension of the passing his chakra out to everyone, if it's only stabilizing a declining chakra, then at least sakura can possibly heal guy, in some cases if she could heal guy who is practically out of blood and was about to degenerate to ash, that would be some impressive healing. Guy would be the only survivor of the 8 gates. This would at least give sakura a good side role, I mean it would be the second time she and naruto saved another character like shikamaru.

#47 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:51 PM

Oh man. This reminds me of my favorite Superman comic.

Superman

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#48 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:02 PM

Pretty off topic. How about after the fight with Madara is over Sakura directly jumps into Naruto's arms and then we get a kissing scene XD and then maybe we get a flashback scene of what happened between Naruto and Sakura in the Kamui dimension? 

P.S-I know this isn't happening, but nothing's wrong in giving a thought XD

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#49 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:14 PM

How much more power do you want now? They're already powerful as hell! BTW, are you guys 100% sure, that Naruto vs Sasuke is gonna happen?

Yes for 1 its been built-up that they're both goiung to end up killing each other and second Kishi confirmed it in the recent RtN interview.

eh10ut.jpg

#50 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:16 PM

from takL of Narutofans

Thanks for the translation.

So Madara is basically sh**ting his pants at how powerful Naruto suddenly became. Love it. :lmao:

Edited by redragon88, 12 April 2014 - 02:16 PM.

#51 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:16 PM

Well, according to translation, he's not recovered so pretty much Naruto is like "Well, well, well. What do we have here?"

would be funny to see madara like this

tumblr_muk24y6Tzo1s4rmxwo1_500.gif

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#52 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:24 PM

Lol. But yeah, you can thank Gai for a beat down that is about to come for Madara. Otherwise, the fight would be like different. So now, we're seeing a handicapped god-like guy about to take a beatdown. The best time to end Madara unless he gets assist or Madara just get lucky. Maybe he should pull Dr. Gero and pull "hide and go seek" with Naruto.

#53 pumyte

pumyte

PumyteH

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:27 PM

looking forward to another 15 pages.(○゚ε゚○)
pixel_shinachiku_uzumaki_by_pumyteh-dbs3

#54 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:48 PM

Madara can heal, but not so fast apparently since guy took out his left body. He is healing himself with Hashirama's power but he hasn't replenished himself so in other words, madara is vulnerable and got caught with his pants down.

I mean madara was lucky to have things not go according to plan, so many delays also benefitted him like what kabuto did to him in edo tensei, but this is just, unluckly I mean Guy pummeled him to a literally bloody pulp and even though madara is healing from that, now Madara is unlucky to have this rasenshurkien enhanced by fire and earth styles being thrown at him?

Can madara even absorb this rasenshuriken? It would be hilarious if he couldn't.

For a while I thought this whole deal with madara would go the way of Aizen in bleach, just an anticlimatic clash, but now because it seems madara cannot get out of the current situation, least we will get a good battle.

I just hope that following this preview, the battle goes on to be something good. Madara will heal himself but its going to be a big fight.

Edited by Inferno180, 12 April 2014 - 02:51 PM.

#55 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:52 PM

You know, if Naruto didn't get save, Madara would be laughing all day and kill Gai. Yes, Gai was going to die regardless, but hey, he loves to steal kills. Now, he's there thinking, "Maybe I should have gave Obito a cookie."

#56 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:29 PM

I wonder what kind of a infused SM is Naruto using now , is it like before a KSM or is it now with the chakra of all the Bijuus ? If it's the latter then Madi brace yourself hehehe .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#57 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:31 PM

it doesn't seem to be any SM. whatever it seems it somehow has access to all the bijuus. I think and kinda hope that Sasuke will get to the fight sooner so the madara fight can finish as soon as possible.

#58 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:46 PM

it doesn't seem to be any SM. whatever it seems it somehow has access to all the bijuus. I think and kinda hope that Sasuke will get to the fight sooner so the madara fight can finish as soon as possible.

spoiler2.jpg

Yes he is but it seems that it's the KSM you can see the cross in his eyes which is strange because now he has the chakra of all of the Bijuus , but judging by the spoilers Naruto can use the chakra of the Bijuus individually so maybe latter he can combine all of their chakras and create a BSM seems possible ?  

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#59 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:51 PM

Well judging by the title, we may soon learn what is it he gained from Hagoromo. I feel like it has to do with unification. I mean that's what Ashura was about. But I'm only guessing. Plus the title does suggest that.

#60 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:51 PM

Oh great, even more powerful Naruto. Glad he didn't just heal Gai, at least Sakura still has some sort of relevance...

Didnt Sakura was very low on chakra, i dont think she can heal Gai unless Kishi asspulls again.

spoiler2.jpg
Yes he is but it seems that it's the KSM you can see the cross in his eyes which is strange because now he has the chakra of all of the Bijuus , but judging by the spoilers Naruto can use the chakra of the Bijuus individually so maybe latter he can combine all of their chakras and create a BSM seems possible ?

Also Wind + Earth + Fire + Senju Chakra.

tumblr_mu7ame6NZr1skn00do1_500.jpg

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 12 April 2014 - 03:55 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users