113 replies to this topic

#41 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:04 AM

Does the fact that Sakura is always being on Naruto's right hand implies foreshadowing that she will help him to become hokage and be his wife?

But of course. It was foreshadowed since Itachi's speech in Prequisite to be a Hokage... :fu:

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#42 racerxdsr

racerxdsr

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:06 AM

Well, he is the main character. It's kind of a given he must be in the middle.

I not saying its anything but its just semantics.  But in the wave arc when they defended Tazuna, Sasuke was in the middle.  I'm sure its not significant in anyway but previously Sakura was next to Sasuke in previous chapter but obviously we don't know where this moment is in context to the chapter but, I'm just saying she is again by Naruto's side and not Sasuke's.

#43 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:07 AM

I wonder about this placement. I observed last chapter that when she was looking at them it was Naruto on the right but when she was reminiscing the old days Sasuke was on the right.

#44 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:10 AM

I wonder about this placement. I observed last chapter that when she was looking at them it was Naruto on the right but when she was reminiscing the old days Sasuke was on the right.

Naruto was on her left

40283620121415711s.jpg

#45 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

But on the cover and on the flashback of old team 7 she was on the right, i'm not talking about occasions like fighting, i'm talking is all the time there's a formation or some kind of "Cover shot" she's always at his right hand.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#46 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

As I have been told you. part 1 Sakura was all about Sasuke and was featured next to him.

Part 2 Sakura was all about Naruto so it was always featured next to him.

Even in the manga pages, when Sakura finds about Naruto loving her, later on, she cries the exact same way she cried when confessed Sasuke.

Kishi is showing that Sakura is changing sides, so to speak.

#47 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:11 AM

excellent masashi you are developing your heroine well

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#48 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:11 AM

HOLY CRAP I just saw this.

Omg I knew she would have summoning. So effin' excited, and so glad we're STILL getting more Sakura badassery! *squee* this chapter needs to be ooouuuuuttt.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#49 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:15 AM

NaruSaku = Strongest pairing ever that the Shinobi world ever knew.

#50 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:15 AM

Quite a few people theorized that since Sasuke was deprived of Orochimaru's essence that he was incapable of using snake techniques or snake conjuring. Considering that since his fight against Itachi he did not use a single snake-related technique it seemed that there may be some validity to what people were arguing but to summon all that's required is your blood signature on the summoning scroll; technically Sasuke would still be capable of summoning snakes. Although it would have been interesting for Kishi to delve more into how he acquired a hawk contract.

Is anyone hoping that Kishi will offer a place in this fight for the hawk summoning as well?

#51 pizza_blade

pizza_blade

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:17 AM

I apologize, but I really think you guys are just thinking too much about the whole placement thing :sweat:

#52 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:17 AM

Is anyone hoping that Kishi will offer a place in this fight for the hawk summoning as well?

I'm hoping for an explanation as to why he can summon both.

#53 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:18 AM

see guys i knew that cover page meant something this one right here http://www.mangapand.../chapter-4.html it makes you wonder if he planned this

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#54 Lady_duckish

Lady_duckish

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

For some reason I am in the opinion that Sasuke hasn't fully exposed his real intention yet. Got that nagging feeling that he's planning something for when all the dust has been settled.

Hmmmmm.

Again, goddamn poor Sai :(

It's the way he changed back to being a hero again. After everything and all the suspense, its just anticlimactic as hell to see it go down the way.

Either he still has some sinister motives, or Kishi really just let everyone down with regards to the Sasuke Naruto story line. I think its the latter. It would be a good reason to have Sasuke want to be Hokage. Its a way to give us all that fight we wanted  :pinch:

"Thursday cry moved up to Wednesday due to scheduling conflicts" -The Onion (I laughed till I cried)

#55 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

I apologize, but I really think you guys are just thinking too much about the whole placement thing :sweat:

Yeah, BTW sakura is on the right on your avatar :th_yeah: :hehehe: :hehehe: :hehehe: :hehehe:

40283620121415711s.jpg

#56 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

I agree haha, obviously the main character will be in the middle and of course if he is in the middle Sakura will have to be on one of his sides. 

#57 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:19 AM

The tears from the haters are extra delicious tonight. :hehehe:

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#58 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:19 AM

Quite a few people theorized that since Sasuke was deprived of Orochimaru's essence that he was incapable of using snake techniques or snake conjuring. Considering that since his fight against Itachi he did not use a single snake-related technique it seemed that there may be some validity to what people were arguing but to summon all that's required is your blood signature on the summoning scroll; technically Sasuke would still be capable of summoning snakes. Although it would have been interesting for Kishi to delve more into how he acquired a hawk contract.

Well I don't see why Sasuke can't summon a snake anymore, he did detach himself of that ninjutsu after he defeated his brother but that's because the sharingan feels superior.

The Hawk summon unless there's a LOTR summon feels like a scout/rapid extraction summon not a combat one like a huge snake would be. And to answer your question if Sasuke would need to get away it could be with a hawk,

Now Sai also has aerial capabilities and if he heals by the time that happens it would be interesting to see a dog fight.

#59 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:20 AM

I think bird summon is uchiha favorite summon. Like itachi crow and sasuke hawk

#60 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:21 AM

The tears from the haters are extra delicious tonight. :hehehe:

Yeah, NB went crazy... Told them for a long time now this was gonna happen.
They called my theories trash.

And now, Kishi got back at them. Heh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users