• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

#41 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:53 AM

I kind of ship IchiRuki. Other than it... I do not care very much for Bleach pairings, I am afraid (it does not help my interest in Bleach has been waning for a while and now it is nearly inexistent).

I will tell at least I can get arguments for IchiHime, even if it does not appeal me, and if it happens, it would not seem out of nowhere to me.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#42 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:35 AM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Feb 28 2012, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You got a thing for older woman/younger man pairings? Just wondering.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#43 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 09:16 AM

i like keigo x tatsuki too but i don't think it will happen though

#44 Catwho

Catwho

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:45 PM

I've been in the IchiRuki camp since the first episode... although it took me a few minutes to process that she wasn't a young boy rolleyes.gif

I've grown to love Orihime's character a lot, though, so I'll chime in on the motion that whatever pairing Orihime ends up with, she deserves. I was Ori/Chad then IshiHime then Orihime/crack!pairing and now I'm just hoping she ends up happy with a dozen kids before the end of the series.

Read my stuff! Some of the stories are even finished! Catwho on Fanfiction.net
I also now have a Tumblr like thing:  http://tprara.tumblr.com/

#45 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:28 AM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Feb 29 2012, 05:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I kind of ship IchiRuki. Other than it... I do not care very much for Bleach pairings, I am afraid (it does not help my interest in Bleach has been waning for a while and now it is nearly inexistent).

I will tell at least I can get arguments for IchiHime, even if it does not appeal me, and if it happens, it would not seem out of nowhere to me.

Ditto on essentially all accounts. Although I'm definitely late in the coming to the Bleach game, it didn't take long for me to get bored with it. Many people compare NaruHina to IchiHime but unlike NaruHina, the possible hints are in the manga as well.

Oh I also forgot! I also ship IshiNemu!

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#46 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:44 AM

I support IchiRiki. " It's just that I also like Ichihme Or UlquiHime tongue.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 13 March 2012 - 12:55 AM.

#47 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:40 AM

Ditto on essentially all accounts. Although I'm definitely late in the coming to the Bleach game, it didn't take long for me to get bored with it.

Meh. I liked at the beginning, but it slowly began getting boring during the Hollow World arc. It looked like if the plot was dragging, and I did not care for most of the new characters -honestly I cheered when most of the Arrancar were killed off-. I have read up to the time
Shinji and the remainder Vizard showed up and "allied" with the Shinigami to take down Aizen
. I think it happened in volume 42 or 43... Regardless, I found out the story did NOT end up with that arc, and I hesitated about keeping reading. Moreover, I do not read the chapters online but I purchase the volumes, and it seemed dumb to keep spending my hard-earned cash about something I am not certain I am enjoying and maybe I sell in the near future.

It have been months since then, I have not purchased another volume, and I am not feeling like if I am missing out something important, so maybe I have my answer about keep buying or not.

Many people compare NaruHina to IchiHime but unlike NaruHina, the possible hints are in the manga as well.

Honestly I see few similarities between both ships.

I support IchiRiki. " It's just that I also like Ichihme Or UlquiHime

I respect your tastes -obviously-, but I have never got what some people sees in Ulquihime. And honestly I do not think I ever gets it.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#48 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:39 AM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Mar 15 2012, 06:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Meh. I liked at the beginning, but it slowly began getting boring during the Hollow World arc. It looked like if the plot was dragging, and I did not care for most of the new characters -honestly I cheered when most of the Arrancar were killed off-. I have read up to the time
Shinji and the remainder Vizard showed up and "allied" with the Shinigami to take down Aizen
. I think it happened in volume 42 or 43... Regardless, I found out the story did NOT end up with that arc, and I hesitated about keeping reading.

Hmm, I guess I'm of the opposite mind. I was mildly interested in the Soul Society Arc, and I enjoyed most of the fights, but I didn't really start going out of my way to watch it till the Arrancar Arc started. The plot was still formulaic, but the new set of villains just grabbed my interest more. I think it was just how it sort of brought back the original villains of the series, the Hollows, and made them more humanoid. They were still the same villains, but being introduced as Arrancar made a lot of them seem much more human to me. Plus, it seemed like Kubo put a lot more time into their character designs, and the 'aspect of death' idea he used with the Espada wasn't really equalled with the Captains of the previous arc.
But I guess that's just my opinion, since villains tend to grab my interest much more than heroes do. happy.gif

Anyways, I think the current arc of the manga has really been interesting me for the same reason. I won't spoil anything, but the villains in this arc were also introduced very early in the manga.

As for the Vizards, they sort of disappeared for a long time, but I enjoyed what we saw of them. The loose family-like structure of their organization was pretty amusing to watch. tongue.gif

I respect your tastes -obviously-, but I have never got what some people sees in Ulquihime. And honestly I do not think I ever gets it.

I'm not a serious shipper of the two, but I enjoy the dynamic. I didn't care for it when I started on the Arrancar arc, but it's sort of grown on me since then. Their personalities just really seem to complement each other. Orihime's pretty vibrant emotionally, while Ulquiorra is....well, the opposite.
They seem have themes that are sort of fulfilled by the other. Especially Ulquiorra, who represents emptiness, and is sort implied to finally understand the 'heart' prior to his death. In fact, I think that he might be one of the only main villains who's role was resolved by someone other than Ichigo.

But....I guess they're really aren't too many pairings that I dislike in Bleach. The only one that comes to mind would be Nel/Noitra, and that's just because I really didn't like Noitra as a character. But that's just my opinion.

Edited by Boom...Winning, 16 March 2012 - 12:41 AM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#49 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 16 March 2012 - 02:36 AM

IchiRangi FTW!

#50 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:15 AM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Mar 15 2012, 03:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's a guilty pleasure of mine tongue.gif I for some reason sow some sort of "chemistry" between them during their conversations pictureem0.gif call it delusion if you will but I saw it for some reason biggrin.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 16 March 2012 - 03:16 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users