80 replies to this topic

#41 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (Vld @ Mar 4 2009, 11:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now that's an interesting thought! If Hinata is scared of Naruto after seeing what he becomes when he transforms, it doesn't mean she would stop loving him, but she'd have to deal with it first before anything else happens.
Naruto would be hurt by one of his precious people, not just that, but the FIRST person admitting to him that she loves him being scared of him... that would be angsty, but... angst doesn't hurt too much... and it would need Hinata to survive for it to work.

Naruto would have to do more than this. He'd have to do a ton of collateral damage. Moreover, Kishimoto already made a point of Ebisu and a group of other ninja's stand behind Naruto in spite of the Kyuubi. I just don't see him doing this or being believable unless Naruto goes on a rampage and kills a bunch of people.

Sakura has not feared him for the four tails, I don't see why Hinata is going to be different. If they fear anything....it'll be for Naruto not of Naruto.

I don't think the transformation alone is enough, especially among his supporters.

And as a bonus, it makes a narusaku seem more like it (making people lay off the "Hinata should die" topic) WITHOUT rating out the possibility of NaruHina. Meaning more uncertainty about who will end up with who. I like that idea.

I can't speak anyone else, but my opposition to Hinata living has nothing to do with pairings. I don't seek it because I think it'll help out NaruSaku or be detrimental to NaruHina.

#42 krazzedkyubbi

krazzedkyubbi

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:NaruxSaku just meant to be, my Brittney-chan, bowling, great friends, hanging out, and krazee music. My interest also include getting to know weirdos like me!

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:17 PM

WE, I still say narusaku is canon. We need all of this to end to be sure but, I just can't see Naruto suddenly loving Hinata. He might try to reciprocate some feelings and try to date her, but will ultimately run back to Sakura. He loves her too much. But, then again this is Kishi. You never know.

#43 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:22 PM

Uh-oh, big trouble for Konoha.

If Sakura is just going to evacuate people, that'll be disappointing. I don't expect her to just rush into a combat arena, but I was hoping for at least an effort to help Hinata. Maybe she will still do that, since the spoilers aren't complete.

It's interesting Naruto tore off his necklace. Combined with the fact that Yamato is away from Konoha, it leads me to believe that someone else will snap Naruto out of it. I believe it will be Sasuke or Madara. We know Sasuke has the ability to suppress the Kyuubi with his Sharingan-hack. Unless, Pain's forbidden jutsu beats Kyuubi senseless and forces Naruto to revert to his normal form - but I don't think the Six Tails is going to be that easy to take down.

Not surprised to see Hinata is still alive, but I hope it's for a good development rather than Kishimoto simply chickening out.

#44 Orenji

Orenji

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Mar 4 2009, 06:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, it's possible Hinata's confession have no the aim of starting developing NaruHina, but messing with our minds.

I seem to be the only one who thinks that Kishi doesn't really have anything romantically planned at all. I think Kishi needed a trigger for Naruto to go 6- tails, and Hinata was the only one who he could almost kill off without any consequence, aside from the fans of course, and the only one who would do such a thing. I have better faith in Kishi as a writer than to jump into conclusions as to what he has planned/set up. Yeah, she confessed. That does not mean anything right now, due to the circumstances. I dont know, I just dont see what everyone else is assuming, the whole "Oh I've noticed her more now that she likes me." type of thing. I'm sort of worried too, as a devoted NaruSaku fan, but I'm not freaking out about it like I should be because of the fact that Naruto has gone 6 tails and half the people in Konoha are dead. I think after the whole fight is when I'll start being worried.

And, maybe I'm trying to make myself feel better, but everyone's freaking out about the confession and Hinata almost dead, but the manga (so far) doesn't really put to much of a spotlight on it, you know what I mean? It just seems to me, "i love you." "okay, well im gonna get on with the rest of the manga."

#45 pal2002

pal2002

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:34 PM

Hinata managed to survive... I thought as much, but still disappointed. And from the spoilers alone, it appears Yamato is coming to the rescue. And Sakura gets a filler job, again...

#46 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:50 PM

QUOTE (pal2002 @ Mar 4 2009, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And Sakura gets a filler job, again...

Indeed sleep.gif

#47 Lord Roy

Lord Roy

Seiyuu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Anime

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:59 PM

Looks like Hinata's hanging in there.
Sakura, Yamato and Sai are getting everyone ready to leave.
And Naruto's still pretty pissed.

#48 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga and Vidya

Posted 05 March 2009 - 12:00 AM

I'm disappointed that Sakura is being sent away. sleep.gif
When did Naruto take off the necklace?
The last pic looks like Pain is getting his ass kicked. (looks all scratched up and stuff)
I really hope Sakura does something. eager.gif

And Six Tails looks awesome!!!
rawr.gif
a_spaz.gif

#49 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 05 March 2009 - 12:15 AM

QUOTE (SageNaru @ Mar 4 2009, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So do I 111193.gif

#50 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 12:31 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Mar 5 2009, 12:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So do I 111193.gif

...my emoticon is better than yours... tongue.gif

Hopefully they release it early like they did last week.
That be awesome.
I would be like this --> a_spaz.gif

#51 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 12:33 AM

QUOTE (Orenji @ Mar 4 2009, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I seem to be the only one who thinks that Kishi doesn't really have anything romantically planned at all. I think Kishi needed a trigger for Naruto to go 6- tails, and Hinata was the only one who he could almost kill off without any consequence, aside from the fans of course, and the only one who would do such a thing. I have better faith in Kishi as a writer than to jump into conclusions as to what he has planned/set up. Yeah, she confessed. That does not mean anything right now, due to the circumstances. I dont know, I just dont see what everyone else is assuming, the whole "Oh I've noticed her more now that she likes me." type of thing. I'm sort of worried too, as a devoted NaruSaku fan, but I'm not freaking out about it like I should be because of the fact that Naruto has gone 6 tails and half the people in Konoha are dead. I think after the whole fight is when I'll start being worried.

And, maybe I'm trying to make myself feel better, but everyone's freaking out about the confession and Hinata almost dead, but the manga (so far) doesn't really put to much of a spotlight on it, you know what I mean? It just seems to me, "i love you." "okay, well im gonna get on with the rest of the manga."

Well I hope you are right, because at the moment, i'm not very happy about the way things are going, both with Hinata confessing her love in typical tragic leading lady fashion, to Naruto going Six tails so soon after showing off his awesome Sage Mode powers, instantly pissing over the idea of Naruto not needing to rely on the six tails anymore, (which we all knew he needs to but he needs to have better control before he can rely on it.).

I hope somehow Kishi can redeem himself.

QUOTE (SageNaru @ Mar 5 2009, 12:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm disappointed that Sakura is being sent away. sleep.gif
When did Naruto take off the necklace?
The last pic looks like Pain is getting his ass kicked. (looks all scratched up and stuff)

And Six Tails looks awesome!!!
rawr.gif
a_spaz.gif

Yeah seriously hope Sakura goes to help, otherwise it means we have to listen to all Hinata fan go on about how great Hinata is and loves Naruto and how Sakura doesn't care and didn't go to try and help when she knew Naruto was in trouble. The Anti-Sakura and pro Hinata fanbase is driving me bonkers, they don't even seem to realise that the only person capable of saving Hinata at this moment is Sakura.

iAnby7W.gif

#52 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 12:43 AM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Mar 5 2009, 12:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I hope you are right, because at the moment, i'm not very happy about the way things are going, both with Hinata confessing her love in typical tragic leading lady fashion, to Naruto going Six tails so soon after showing off his awesome Sage Mode powers, instantly pissing over the idea of Naruto not needing to rely on the six tails anymore, (which we all knew he needs to but he needs to have better control before he can rely on it.).

I hope somehow Kishi can redeem himself.

Yeah seriously hope Sakura goes to help, otherwise it means we have to listen to all Hinata fan go on about how great Hinata is and loves Naruto and how Sakura doesn't care and didn't go to try and help when she knew Naruto was in trouble. The Anti-Sakura and pro Hinata fanbase is driving me bonkers, they don't even seem to realise that the only person capable of saving Hinata at this moment is Sakura.

Exactly what I mean. Sakura really needs to get in there and do something. And it's true the only one that can save Hinata right now is Sakura.

#53 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 12:52 AM

If Sakura ends up not doing anything, I'll be preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty pissed at Kishi. She better get some more character time in an arc soon or else. I'm just getting mad. :/

#54 Tahaji

Tahaji

MoneyPenny

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 12:58 AM

I agree, Sakura needs to get in there, and do something instead of getting face shots of her looking emotional.

Ive been thinking that, if Hinata does live, it would make an intresting love triangle, something Kishi doesnt normally do. I just hope he can pull this off and doesnt let it go to the crapper.

I just want this to turn out interesting, and not fall flat with a cliche' ending.

Edited by Tahaji, 05 March 2009 - 01:26 AM.

tahajiXcloud (MY AZN)

#55 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 01:02 AM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Mar 4 2009, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah seriously hope Sakura goes to help, otherwise it means we have to listen to all Hinata fan go on about how great Hinata is and loves Naruto and how Sakura doesn't care and didn't go to try and help when she knew Naruto was in trouble.

Which is just utter bullcrap, because the amount of times Sakura has put her life on the line to stand by Naruto's side, and to help him out whenever he needed it, and Hinata pulls a suicidal/kamikaze move once, and suddenly she's the heroine of the story now according to them?

Please dry.gif

#56 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 01:24 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Mar 5 2009, 02:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Which is just utter bullcrap, because the amount of times Sakura has put her life on the line to stand by Naruto's side, and to help him out whenever he needed it, and Hinata pulls a suicidal/kamikaze move once, and suddenly she's the heroine of the story now according to them?

Please dry.gif

Totally agree. narusakuct7.gif

#57 NuclearRaven

NuclearRaven

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Video games, and band.

Posted 05 March 2009 - 01:50 AM

With Hinata still alive (barely) this completely screws everything up. Her death would have meant something but NO! Kishimoto had to keep her alive as a plot device. This manga is turning into a bad fanfiction real fast but who knows. Maybe Hinata lives long enough just to tell Naruto that she loves him one more time and then dies. I've seen that before and I'll be happy with that.
Spock it, lock it, rocket, explode it, reload it.

#58 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:17 AM

QUOTE (NuclearRaven @ Mar 4 2009, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
With Hinata still alive (barely) this completely screws everything up. Her death would have meant something but NO! Kishimoto had to keep her alive as a plot device. This manga is turning into a bad fanfiction real fast but who knows. Maybe Hinata lives long enough just to tell Naruto that she loves him one more time and then dies. I've seen that before and I'll be happy with that.

Welcome aboard. smile.gif

Seriously, though Daniee had a point. I can't think of even a semi-significant good guy bite-it without last words/actions. It's possible Hinata will only live long enough to be able to do that because unless Naruto is quickly returned to normal, I doubt anyone can get close enough to heal her in time to save her. Maybe they frantically try and fail (Tsunade and Sakura have burned the vast majority of chakra).

At least, that's what I hope will happen.

#59 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:29 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Mar 4 2009, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please dry.gif

These same people have always acted like Hinata was a big deal before now anyways. Despite, of course, the fact that she's done next to nothing of consequence besides giving a pep talk and rushing towards death without any game plan like an idiot. They want Hinata to be a big deal, despite the fact that she's not. I suspect some of them may even be mad that it's been Sakura, the "spoiled brat who doesn't deserve Naruto", who got all the heroine development. Hinata changed very little through four hundered plus chapters before growing a backbone out of nowhere.

All they needed was an excuse to claim she's the heroine. The sad thing is, she's so far from it it's not even funny. Not only did she get knocked senseless without even getting one hit in, she's actually made things worse. Now Naruto has gone six tails and she saved a grand total of nothing.

Nooooot really heroine material.

At least, that's what I hope will happen.

Me too, but I don't know what to believe when it comes to this manga anymore.

I can't speak anyone else, but my opposition to Hinata living has nothing to do with pairings.

Feel free to speak for me; my reasons are the same.

Edited by dl316bh, 05 March 2009 - 02:32 AM.

bd5.jpg

#60 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:51 AM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Mar 5 2009, 03:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
These same people have always acted like Hinata was a big deal before now anyways. Despite, of course, the fact that she's done next to nothing of consequence besides giving a pep talk and rushing towards death without any game plan like an idiot. They want Hinata to be a big deal, despite the fact that she's not. I suspect some of them may even be mad that it's been Sakura, the "spoiled brat who doesn't deserve Naruto", who got all the heroine development. Hinata changed very little through four hundered plus chapters before growing a backbone out of nowhere.

All they needed was an excuse to claim she's the heroine. The sad thing is, she's so far from it it's not even funny. Not only did she get knocked senseless without even getting one hit in, she's actually made things worse. Now Naruto has gone six tails and she saved a grand total of nothing.

Nooooot really heroine material.

Me too, but I don't know what to believe when it comes to this manga anymore.

Feel free to speak for me; my reasons are the same.

Yeah your right man. Because of her the 6 tails got unleashed and she didn't save anyone. Now shes gonna have to be saved or die with a few last words. And now someones gonna have to save Naruto from himself (Hopefully Sakura eager.gif) but were really gonna have to wait at least 3 or 4 chapters for the aftermath of all this. Maybe even more. sleep.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users