Close
Photo

Again, can we all calm down and stop freaking out?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
67 replies to this topic

#41 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:33 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Apr 10 2013, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Of course. I see no purpose behind it. I was highly invested that these two will fight each other and they may die as brothers. Hell, something like that made-up manga within Bakuman could have been impact and amazing. Granted I don't think they will die but the emotion play in this part will be crazy, crazier than their last fight. But if he truly goes to a sparring match, what do we gain? Where is the adrenaline? It will only make CC2 developers look foolish to heavily invest these two. Actually, anime and all media will go to a complete waste. So this is why I don't see it as it's already accomplishment. For now, we just have to guess.

Lol. Did.

All I have to say is, Sasuke better not get any more development. We are kind of at a place where if even more development in any direction and it either makes the ending pointless or this chapter pointless.

Sasuke needs to retain the idea of wanting to destroy Konoha, otherwise what reason would their be for them to fight?
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#42 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:46 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Apr 10 2013, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All I have to say is, Sasuke better not get any more development. We are kind of at a place where if even more development in any direction and it either makes the ending pointless or this chapter pointless.

Sasuke needs to retain the idea of wanting to destroy Konoha, otherwise what reason would their be for them to fight?

Listen. There are times when it's appropriate to doubt Kishi. When it comes to this, the entire goal of the manga, I think he at least has this under control. When it comes to pairings and individual arcs, that's one thing. I know he can easily mess that up. But when it comes to something he's been planning since the start of the series I think he'll do it right. I hope he'll do it right. Calm down and keep reading. There will almost certainly be a fight, we just don't know why yet.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#43 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,998 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:57 AM

Oh I doubt him at the moment but then again I CAN be proven wrong I won't doubt that. And anyways this wasn't necessarily about threatening NS for me. FAR from It. I have seen enough to know That Sakura Loves Naruto (the selfless kind) and that this does not damage them. biggrin.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 April 2013 - 03:19 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#44 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:19 AM

QUOTE (Branden @ Apr 10 2013, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Listen. There are times when it's appropriate to doubt Kishi. When it comes to this, the entire goal of the manga, I think he at least has this under control. When it comes to pairings and individual arcs, that's one thing. I know he can easily mess that up. But when it comes to something he's been planning since the start of the series I think he'll do it right. I hope he'll do it right. Calm down and keep reading. There will almost certainly be a fight, we just don't know why yet.

*sigh*

See? I can't even voice my opinion on the matter without someone making me out to be a person freaking out by it.

Plus this is not something he has been planning since the beginning. Yeah the Naruto vs Sasuke fight maybe, but even Kishi has stated "I know where I am going, but how I get there might change."

You don't know what was part of the original plan. In the beginning Sasuke never even existed until the editor said something,
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#45 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:21 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Apr 10 2013, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*sigh*

See? I can't even voice my opinion on the matter without someone making me out to be a person freaking out by it.

Plus this is not something he has been planning since the beginning. Yeah the Naruto vs Sasuke fight maybe, but even Kishi has stated "I know where I am going, but how I get there might change."

You don't know what was part of the original plan. In the beginning Sasuke never even existed until the editor said something,

True, though he did say he already planned that Sasuke will abandon his team. I think the main plot point remains, but getting to it could be hectic and it does show. I think I should give one volume a chance in order to understand completely.

#46 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:26 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Apr 10 2013, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
True, though he did say he already planned that Sasuke will abandon his team. I think the main plot point remains, but getting to it could be hectic and it does show. I think I should give one volume a chance in order to understand completely.

I am with you on this one. If it ends up great and it works great, then great. More power to us the fans in the story. If he trips and falls short, I am not sure what will happen.

Kishi has to tread very carefully with this because all the fans are out for blood and any mistakes can have a positive or negative response. Just trying to be realistic on this. Not optimistic nor pessimistic. That's why I am withholding my judgement. I want to see where he is going with this. This might be the greatest plot point ever....or the weakest.
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#47 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:27 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Apr 10 2013, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am with you on this one. If it ends up great and it works great, then great. More power to us the fans in the story. If he trips and falls short, I am not sure what will happen.

Kishi has to tread very carefully with this because all the fans are out for blood and any mistakes can have a positive or negative response. Just trying to be realistic on this. Not optimistic nor pessimistic. That's why I am withholding my judgement. I want to see where he is going with this. This might be the greatest plot point ever....or the weakest.

Which is why one volume from me will do. It's a do or die situation, though I think Sasuke might show up in a volume later.

#48 NaruHina101

NaruHina101

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:31 PM

that sure was a long read, but people do need to calm down smile.gif

#49 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE (NaruHina101 @ Apr 12 2013, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that sure was a long read, but people do need to calm down smile.gif

said the guy that started a kitten storm (why NH will happen 100% topic) Not bashing just stating a fact.

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#50 ladyannelise

ladyannelise

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:37 AM

i'm with you guys, the latest chapter really surprised me., i've always wanted Sasuke to be redeemed but i never expected it to be shown this way.
i'm sure i've read somewhere that his original main characters were Naruto and Sakura and that Sasuke was just suggested to Kishi by someone to make the story more interesting (pls correct me if i'm wrong biggrin.gif ).. but seeing how most of what's happening is centered around Sasuke, makes me wonder what plans he has for his original main characters... but, i give it to Kishi for being unexpected since he can sure stir up our emotions,. i just hope that he really had all this planned narusakuct7.gif

#51 Baguette

Baguette

だ る い

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:52 AM

QUOTE (ladyannelise @ Apr 12 2013, 11:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i'm with you guys, the latest chapter really surprised me., i've always wanted Sasuke to be redeemed but i never expected it to be shown this way.
i'm sure i've read somewhere that his original main characters were Naruto and Sakura and that Sasuke was just suggested to Kishi by someone to make the story more interesting (pls correct me if i'm wrong biggrin.gif ).. but seeing how most of what's happening is centered around Sasuke, makes me wonder what plans he has for his original main characters... but, i give it to Kishi for being unexpected since he can sure stir up our emotions,. i just hope that he really had all this planned narusakuct7.gif

I'm not sure about Sasuke and Sakura, but Hinata was supposed to be the Ramen Chef's daughter and Naruto's original love interest. happy.gif

Star Crossed Lovers

#52 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:17 AM

QUOTE (Baguette @ Apr 13 2013, 06:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not sure about Sasuke and Sakura, but Hinata was supposed to be the Ramen Chef's daughter and Naruto's original love interest. happy.gif

thankfully scrapped. XD

I hate it when the main shounen boy falls in love with some average girl with no powers.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#53 ladyannelise

ladyannelise

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:33 AM

QUOTE (Baguette @ Apr 13 2013, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

can you tell me where i can see it please, i just really want to know. thanks so much! laugh.gif

#54 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:36 PM

All I want to say is that we need to see the next chapters and then decide if the story has go down the hill. It's only this chapter. It's rushed to get back to the battlefield.
Once we get back, many things will happen and I hope that everyone knows that there's surprises awaiting for us till the end of the manga regarding the action plot.

#55 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Apr 13 2013, 03:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thankfully scrapped. XD

I hate it when the main shounen boy falls in love with some average girl with no powers.

But thats what Naruto did with Sakura....

Kishi at once thought about the girl loving the boy but that was what most of the shouen manga did so he did something a bit different,

Main hero falls for the main heroine but the heroine loves someone else who has no interest in her, heroine hates the hero but over time takes a liking to him despite still loving the guy who does not love her, over this development though the story can fit for both the hero and heroine coming together.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#56 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:47 PM

QUOTE (Baguette @ Apr 13 2013, 03:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Inst the opposite?, Hinata was supposed to be the Ramen Chef's daughter and she had a love interest on Naruto.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 13 April 2013 - 04:47 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#57 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:05 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Apr 13 2013, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Inst the opposite?, Hinata was supposed to be the Ramen Chef's daughter and she had a love interest on Naruto.

Actually, I just went through a very old topic regarding this and they just say that she was made to be a civilian in the old concept. That's it. Naruto and Kakashi were the only one that he made. Fun fact: Sasuke was editor idea for rival character while Kishi thought himself to have a heroine, so enter Sakura.

#58 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:39 AM

My initial problems with this chapter had nothing to do with pairings, only how Kishi chose to execute Sasuke's next step to redemption. While I don't think this means he's 100% 'good', this was a little rushed and I don't like that.

I don't even see this as a threat to NaruSaku, I never did. So imagine my surprise and shock when I see so many NaruSaku fans freaking out over this development. Srsly? I thought we believed in NaruSaku. huh.gif I was just a little bothered because this people definitely were treating Naruto as second choice which he isn't.

So Sasuke's near-good and hasn't done anything particularly unredeemable in the process. Sakura doesn't see him as a great person because her mental image in 540 was darkness, showing she wants to move on. There's no doubt this will complicate and bring up the Love triangle again for drama but this doesn't mean she'll chose Sasuke. Remember, for the past year she has been in constant contact with Naruto and is to the point were she has developed strong feelings for him, he's not just a friend to her nor friendzoned. She's demonstrated an affinity for putting Naruto above Sasuke, showing she does have stronger subconscious feelings for him than she does Sasuke.

We need to remember that. Undoubtably this will shake Sakura and just make her even more confused (which I'm annoyed a little) but it'll lead to her revelation that she does love Naruto now. She loves him more. Tbh, Sasuke already lost a long time ago.

And Sasuke's still not build for romance of any sort, he's not going to suddenly fall for Sakura out of the blue. Or Karin either, I'll add. Knowing his personality, he'll won't end up romantically with either of them. There's a bigger chance of SasuNaru becoming canon than those two combined. rolleyes.gif

So yay SasuNaru and yay ItaSasu (It's canon). laugh.gif

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#59 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:43 AM

QUOTE (Inferno180 @ Apr 13 2013, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But thats what Naruto did with Sakura....

no I mean the average girl citizen. The one you will NEVER see in battle....the one that gives you a farewell hug and tells you to come back in one piece before you go off to battle and waits in her house until you come home~ biggrin.gif did I make any sense lol XD

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#60 ladyannelise

ladyannelise

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:11 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Apr 14 2013, 01:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, I just went through a very old topic regarding this and they just say that she was made to be a civilian in the old concept. That's it. Naruto and Kakashi were the only one that he made. Fun fact: Sasuke was editor idea for rival character while Kishi thought himself to have a heroine, so enter Sakura.

ah that was nice! thanks for the info, i was checking on it but couldn't find anything that looks reliable! im so happy to find this fanclub! hehe boogie.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users