342 replies to this topic

#41 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:32 AM

Did you guys see Naruto's face in the bottom of the end page? Naruto has the dark smile there.
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#42 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:32 AM

karin can heal sasuke and sakura can heal naruto

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#43 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:33 AM

for a normal chapter it is not bad, but for a 3 week wait? not worth it. we all know sasuke and naruto are not gonna die here ( at least not permanently). this sets up nicely for the next chapter, but to me it feels like this would of been a better chapter to have before the 3 week break.

I woke up an hour ago all excited and nervous.. just to get disappointed.. :fu:

#44 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:35 AM

Well this chapter seems kinda depressing, Sasuke is given another jutsu, Naurto lost Kurama and it appears that B will die, honestly the best part of this chapter was Tobirama's fight with Madara.

I'm really curious how Gaara's gonna save Naruto, and apparently Uzumakis do die after Tailed Beast Extraction, after all if anyone would've known that it would've been Kurama having now been Extracted from three of them.

lololololol wow I missed that, I am sure he just meant Uchiha related. 

He was just quoting what Hashirama said to him at the end of their fight years ago.

Anyway Can't wait until next week.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#45 dragonflyx11

dragonflyx11

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:36 AM

maybe kurama is not completely gone yet ( it was just the cloak that was sucked in, if kurama was completely sealed should he not look like he does inside naruto??). if he was sealed i see naruto getting kuramas other half as someone said. than maybe he will get the original half as well and get a big power boost.

Edited by dragonflyx11, 15 January 2014 - 08:40 AM.

#46 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:38 AM

@dragonfly

it can't be help, because it's not kishi the one who taking break, but more like the magazine.

I think people getting upset because there are no sakura and more sasukeh and after that sasukeh getting stab right in the hearth leave a cliffhanger.

kishi take out all aliance power one by one, first is hashirama and then tobirama and sasukeh and after that the alliance minus some people.

I don't believe sasukeh will get kill because he has hashirama power in order to null madara power(hashi senjutsu).

#47 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:39 AM

great cliffhanger in 660 it's a shame that kishi followed up with a ranting madara

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#48 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:42 AM

This was a good chapter but if you're the guy that waited anxiously, well this is disappointing in terms of hype. That said I won't let that pondered me. After all, I did create that message. Hehe. Anyway, here's my thoughts.

Wow, so we didn't get to see all the Bijuus get extracted till now. Crap, because that took like 3 pages. That said well I can see where's this is going. To begin with, this does seem to setup for Naruto to be the final hero to stand, but for now, we have to let others who are associated with Madara, beginning with Tobirama. Now they seem to be going away or at least being paralyzed, not sure which because it sounds like they're dying...again. Anyway, my point is that Kishi is going to have to let Naruto sideline for a short time because clearly Kuruma started a hype level for Naruto's return, whether he's fully healed or not. The point is he will come back, bringing "E.M.A." soundtrack playing (you know what is it).

So, pretty much this chapter is like closing in the moon eye to happen, but first, the final talk with Tobirama and pretty much established that Madara will pretty do anything to get to what he wants to fulfill. So, it does seem like moon eye plan is almost here and the only thing to do quickly is stopping Madara. But, that would seem like it won't happen. It seems like Sasuke failed to strike him, but we'll see. Right now, he got to do something before it's all too late. Funny, Madara don't have his other eye so...yeah...I sense a plot point. Right now, it's up to Sasuke, but again yeah.

Overall, I don't think it's a bad chapter, but it's the patience game that's being play and that is with Sasuke or if he's out already, then not Sasuke. Put it this way, in the end, Sasuke could be doing what he did back in Konoha Invasion Arc Part 1, take care of the main villain of the arc for a short time, then the hero shows up. That said I do wonder what is to expect from Sasuke with Madara, where is Gaara is taking Naruto to, what's the situation with Obito, and so on. Tomorrow, we will get at least 1, but let's hope for more. If this keeps up, it will appear that we may have to go with one more volume. Just need to know if this situation will go on longer or will it resolve in the next chapter. Guess we have to wait and see.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 15 January 2014 - 08:45 AM.

#49 dragonflyx11

dragonflyx11

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:45 AM

i am not even upset that there was no sakura (ok maybe a lil) i just expected some sort of reaction from the alliance, not this immediate transition to the sasuke stuff. maybe we will get that next chapter though

#50 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:48 AM

I knew that Sasuke would take the major spotlight from now on, i think it's his redemption time just dislike the whole Hashimara/Sasuke thing over there.

"hey let me give you a jutsu"
C'mon.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 15 January 2014 - 08:48 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#51 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:49 AM

What exactly was Madara referring to when he said that he had given Sasuke time to "do something"? Is it related to Sasuke's failed attack? 

You can pick out a few interesting details from this chapter if you look over it. These really stuck out...

- Madara's control over gravitational forces seems to be greater than Nagato's (obviously)

- It's possible for FTG to be avoided by someone who has senjutsu 

- Sasuke's hawk summoning could have some relation to the Sage of the Six Paths (odd but it could be an indication of something else)

- Madara's chakra reserves must be enormous for him to be capable of sealing all of the bijuu so easily

- The Alliance shinobi still have Kurama's chakra even after he was sealed (the chakra was originally given to Yang Kurama before it was transferred iirc)
- Apparently Killer Bee was abandoned by Gaara

Edited by Atheck, 15 January 2014 - 08:50 AM.

#52 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:55 AM

Easily the happiest time I've had skimming through the new chapters lately. Tobirama b*tch-smacking Madara was awesome, and Madara's finally actually messing some people up.

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 15 January 2014 - 08:56 AM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#53 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:58 AM

@narusaku4life

I agree with you.

sasukeh will got powerless after his strike failed and get jealous when naruto comeback with even more powerful than before just like naruto vs garra.

@Atheck

I don't think the hawk has something relate to so6p, it's just his animal choice just like itachi crow.

I think what hashirama want is to stop madara abuse his senjutsu power by giving his power to sasukeh.

#54 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:00 AM

This is one way to make Naruto sideline for a moment because if Naruto was still awake and able, he will not let Tobirama talk at all and have Sasuke doing something, whatever that would be.

#55 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:09 AM

@narusaku4life
I agree with you.
sasukeh will got powerless after his strike failed and get jealous when naruto comeback with even more powerful than before just like naruto vs garra.

For some reason i believe that is a genjutsu or a clone, since he got Hashirama's chakra.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#56 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:09 AM

Something tells me this is setting up for Sasuke to get Rinnengan. Now, let's say if he got stabbed in the vital spot, oddly enough, he can escape death by using Izanagi. Yes, bye bye one eye. But if that does happen....hm...

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 15 January 2014 - 09:09 AM.

#57 ladyannelise

ladyannelise

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:12 AM

well.. i think it's a good chapter if it meant to be an introduction to a much bigger event. i don't think Sasuke or Naruto will die - their battle needs to happen, so no need to worry about those two..
As much as i would love to see it,.. i doubt that Gaara is delivering Naruto to Sakura or any other medics, i think it's time to put the other half to naruto instead (he only had the half of it, right?).. still, im hoping to see Sakura next time, she clearly knows what happens when the bijuu is extracted, so since those shinobis saw it then she should know it too..
sigh, if this was shoujo, we can expect a scene where the girl has to choose who's more important to her --- but it's not, and since this is Kishi sensei, then we can only hope that there's Sakura panels next time...

#58 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:13 AM

Just gonna leave this here...

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#59 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:14 AM

This is one way to make Naruto sideline for a moment because if Naruto was still awake and able, he will not let Tobirama talk at all and have Sasuke doing something, whatever that would be.

I don't think Naruto would be able to keep up with Madara. He could barely even fight Obito, and that was when he was at full strength.

Something tells me this is setting up for Sasuke to get Rinnengan. Now, let's say if he got stabbed in the vital spot, oddly enough, he can escape death by using Izanagi. Yes, bye bye one eye. But if that does happen....hm...

Well the combination of Senju and Uchiha powers is what gives you the rinnegan and Hashi did just share his power with Sasuke. So maybe he gets the rinnegan, maybe he just gets a way to separate Hashirama's chakra from Madara.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#60 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:15 AM

Well Sasuke has no transport, if he were to die there or even badly wounded. Whatever this setup is, it's going to lead to something before Naruto steps back in the battlefield.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users