#41 cnving101

cnving101

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 01:47 AM

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ Feb 3 2011, 01:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree with Master Sage. only people i see dying is Tsunade mybe Sasuke. I can see Naruto will be on the edge of death and Sakura will somehow revive him in the end.

In my honest opinion, I don't see Sasuke living after everything that has happened. Being an S-class missing nin is alone bad enough. Now that isn't to say he will die a bad guy, but the fact that Sasuke was involved with Akatsuki and what not, I would be surprised if he was re-deemed and walked away alive. That is unless Naruto has something to say about it. tongue.gif

Edited by cnving101, 04 February 2011 - 01:48 AM.

#42 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 02:42 AM

guys...i think the biggest weakness of this technique of Kabuto is the rinnegan, or the 7th path.

Considering it controls life and death. So Kabuto won't die until either Madara does something. Or Pain rebels, or someone does something about those Zombies. Maybe if the entire Shinobi alliance gets some magnums, maybe they will blow they're heads up. But Kishi said no firearms <3

Edited by Strangelove, 04 February 2011 - 02:43 AM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#43 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 06 February 2011 - 05:06 PM

QUOTE (cnving101 @ Feb 4 2011, 02:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In my honest opinion, I don't see Sasuke living after everything that has happened. Being an S-class missing nin is alone bad enough. Now that isn't to say he will die a bad guy, but the fact that Sasuke was involved with Akatsuki and what not, I would be surprised if he was re-deemed and walked away alive. That is unless Naruto has something to say about it. tongue.gif

QFT.

And about that reviving Naruto, I wouldn't be suprised if that happened.

#44 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 06:14 PM

Well i see tht lightning user at the end of chapter 526 coming close to death agains 9-tails brothers.. Thts gonna be epic fight th_tongue.gif

---

#45 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 06 February 2011 - 06:16 PM

Hi,

It's very rare for me to reply on a thread (usually I just read) but I can't help to think that everyone forgets about
Yamato, he's been captured by Madara and Kabutomaru isn't he. He might very well die after making the zetsus stronger
(or is he already dead/free can't recall).

Other than that I would hate to see Tsunade die, because I really want Naruto to become the 6th hokage (like Konohamaru stated at the beginning of shippuuden). And as somebody else already said; i think he's still to green to become hokage atm.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#46 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 06:25 PM

^^^ OMG .! Yamato-taisho! Haha i totally forgot bout him ;P.. An QFT kruemelmonsteryn0.gif i agree.. But tsunade, i think she will die but when naruto is there by her; she will give him like a little talk before her death.. But i dont wan her to die argh1.png shamefulcry0js.gif .... Im sad ): .. And i think mei(?) [the lightning user] going against 9-tails brothers i think he will die...

---

#47 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 06:39 PM

I'm sorry but with mei do you mean motoi the one with the black panther lightning technique. There have just been to many characters introduced lately i can't really keep up, but I sure hope he doesn't die otherwise his sentence "It's time to show them why it is that i was chosen to guard the beach" (or smthng along those lines) would have been a uber fail.

U can't just say something like that when you just entered the story (30 ch. max?) and die two seconds later.
(and I kind of like the guy)

#48 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 06:47 PM

^^ haha ;P yess motoi and truee but i think tht he wont be a match for the 9-tails brothers.. Unless backup comes biggrin.gif . Thts when i think Raikage or kakashi will jump in.. But truee th sentence of his hints at something..

---

#49 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Feb 6 2011, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^^ haha ;P yess motoi and truee but i think tht he wont be a match for the 9-tails brothers.. Unless backup comes biggrin.gif . Thts when i think Raikage or kakashi will jump in.. But truee th sentence of his hints at something..

I have to apologise the guys name is darui (just looked it up)

to be honest I don't think that the backup would be kakashi or Raikage.

If I recall correctly Kakashi is still fighting with the seven swordsmen of the mist, which I believe will be a though fight and it hasn't even started yet.

And Raikage still hasn't gone on the battlefield despite his late father has shown up. Thus I don't think that he would hurry to the aid of an underling. If there are reinforcements I think it will be omoi (the guy that is always overthinking things, I think he and Darui are very much alike hence the earlier misunderstanding. the name wass still wrong but already similar though) and kamui

#50 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 06 February 2011 - 09:02 PM

Oh god I totally forgot about Yamato! T_T

#51 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 09:07 PM

@torxe: oh trueee... But i wish it was kakshi..

And Blazing CobaltX: xD i know right so did i ! Haha ;P

But hmm.. Im thinking now tht gaara or tschukage are gonna die or at least come close to it..

---

#52 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 10:48 AM

If tsuchikage doesn't die from a battle it won't be long till he dies of old age (harsh I know) but I too think that he will die in a battle.

but about Gaara:

I don't think he will die because as somebody already mentioned what was the point in saving him in the first arc if he dies now?
And Gaara is like Naruto's salesmanager (I mean a person that makes lots of good publicity for a product/person. Srr I'm dutch).
and makes Naruto look like the very symbol of peace for him so it would really make Naruto look stupid if the guy from another village praises him so much and then dies. Which means instead of relying on peace you should make sure you can protect yourself.

Edited by Torxe, 07 February 2011 - 03:36 PM.

#53 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE (Blazing CobaltX @ Feb 6 2011, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh god I totally forgot about Yamato! T_T

It's okay. Everyone forgot about Yamato. Even the characters in the manga.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#54 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Feb 7 2011, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's okay. Everyone forgot about Yamato. Even the characters in the manga.

I don't think they forgot about him but they simply don't know yet. Only Tsuchikage knows but I don't think he already relayed the news to Tsunade or Kakashi, Sakura and Sai.

The reason why idk but wouldn't kishi have shown the reaction from one of those if word of yamato-taichou's kidnapping got through especially with the whole bond thing beeing very important?

#55 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 09:06 PM

Truee... I think that they will be shown next few chapters... But now im thinking neji and hinata are gonna be on the verge of dieng...

---

#56 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 02:28 AM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Feb 7 2011, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Truee... I think that they will be shown next few chapters... But now im thinking neji and hinata are gonna be on the verge of dieng...

wha..?
theres no point in Neji and Hinata dieing at all. there not important to the main story.

#57 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 02:31 AM

Well, they do involve a big part in plot. They are apart of the this big arc.. But their roles probablt will be done at end of this arc..

---

#58 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 04:00 AM

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ Feb 7 2011, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wha..?
theres no point in Neji and Hinata dieing at all. there not important to the main story.

Edit: It occurs to me some may not get the term "Red Shirt" after all, even though it's a pretty common term in most of the circles I travel; a "redshirt" is a character who is unimportant to the future of the story, making them expendable, which means the author can -- often will -- kill them off on a whim when a death is needed. The term comes from the classic Sci-fi TV show "Star Trek." There are similar terms -- "tuckerized," "Joe Buckleys," "literary cannon fodder," etc., but they all mean roughly the same thing.

Not that I agree Neji and Hinata are likely to die, soon, but there sure as heck are a lot of potential red shirts in the Narutoverse...

(poor Tenten... more likely to be killed than to get a family name...)

Edited by desaix, 08 February 2011 - 08:36 AM.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#59 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:11 AM

the fact that hinata and neji are getting more panel time than sakura right now is beyond me. mellow.gif i mean i understand that they are helping with the zetsu's but come on!! where is our heroine sakura??. but i dont think they are going to die.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#60 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts

Other shizzle:

Posted 08 February 2011 - 08:15 AM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Feb 7 2011, 11:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If tsuchikage doesn't die from a battle it won't be long till he dies of old age (harsh I know) but I too think that he will die in a battle.

but about Gaara:

I don't think he will die because as somebody already mentioned what was the point in saving him in the first arc if he dies now?
And Gaara is like Naruto's salesmanager (I mean a person that makes lots of good publicity for a product/person. Srr I'm dutch).
and makes Naruto look like the very symbol of peace for him so it would really make Naruto look stupid if the guy from another village praises him so much and then dies. Which means instead of relying on peace you should make sure you can protect yourself.

Haaaiii you're Dutch too(Well, Belgique(Probably spelled wrong. wink.gif), but I consider that almost the same! sweatdrop.gif)! wave.gif

Anyways: I don't think Gaara will die, and Neji and Hinata neither. There's no point for that. confused.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users