191 replies to this topic

#41 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:26 PM

Why do you guys keep saying two weeks, it says one week at the bottom of the chapter.

#42 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,845 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Jun 16 2010, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why do you guys keep saying two weeks, it says one week at the bottom of the chapter.

No. We do have to wait in 2 weeks for the next chapter. The second week is when the chapter is released.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#43 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Jun 16 2010, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh that's right it's one week what a relief phew not sure that we can survive without manga in two or three weeks that will be pure torture. tongue.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#44 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:31 PM

Here's a thought: What if Kushina was forced to face the Kyuubi before she was ready? Maybe Madara forced her to do it and she lost, thus the Kyuubi taking her body as its own? could explain why her chakra is in the seal.
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#45 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (sardns @ Jun 16 2010, 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Seriously, Sakura NEEDS at least one more awesome fight. I know Naruto and Sasuke are leauges stronger than she is, but she can still do something. PLEASE KISHIMOTO, LET SAKURA FIGHT AT LEAST ONE MORE TIME IN AN EPIC BATTLE BEFORE THE SERIES' END! arg.gif

remember sakura's promise though? how they'd get sasuke back together? makes me think naruto and sakura will finish it all together

#46 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Jun 16 2010, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
remember sakura's promise though? how they'd get sasuke back together? makes me think naruto and sakura will finish it all together

But remember Sakura's resolve? She even admitted it's a fight between them [Or at least implied]

#47 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Jun 16 2010, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But remember Sakura's resolve? She even admitted it's a fight between them [Or at least implied]

But also Shippu-chan don't forget Chiyo's words to Sakura when she was reviving Gaara. That next time save someone who is precious to you instead of a senile old woman. I have a feeling that Sakura will save Naruto's life and she will truly be heroic.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#48 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:51 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jun 16 2010, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But also Shippu-chan don't forget Chiyo's words to Sakura when she was reviving Gaara. That next time save someone who is precious to you instead of a senile old woman. I have a feeling that Sakura will save Naruto's life and she will truly be heroic.

Let's just hope it doesn't result in Sakura's death, I don't think I could take that. shamefulcry0js.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#49 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:54 PM

QUOTE (FullMetalMac @ Jun 16 2010, 01:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let's just hope it doesn't result in Sakura's death, I don't think I could take that. shamefulcry0js.gif

No I wasn't talking about that I would never forgive Kishi if Sakura sacrifices herself to save Naruto he can't do that. I mean saving him from a tight situation that won't result in her death.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#50 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 10:01 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Jun 16 2010, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hmm...true.

p.s. hey, liking the sig...wink.gif

#51 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 16 June 2010 - 10:02 PM

Come on, if Kishi didn't kill Hinata when she got in Pein's way, why does Sakura have to die protecting him (Naruto)?

Edited by crazyefra, 16 June 2010 - 10:02 PM.

そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#52 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 10:07 PM

HOLY BATMAN, BATMAN!!!!

I have to say this, but I think chapter just made me fill the cup. Naruto, the Six paths? Unlikely, but his power might be close to his, maybe even more. Naruto can now be seen as a god.

Kushina as the previous Nine-tail owner? I get it. Kushina's clan can control the nine-tails. She was chosen to house it and did. Madara might have broken the seals to contain the Nine-tails and made Kushina transform fully. Being unable to revert back Minato had to make the ultimate choice. Sacrifice himself and his love, to save their son. Kushina probably some how told Minato to seal the good half inside Naruto which also contained her conscious and soul.

This is somewhat like Harry Potter with his parent's love protecting him from the ultimate evil. Especially his mother. Only this is better.

Naruto is now the strongest Shinobi alive.

Also Naruto, the Sage-mode Resengan barrage is a stupid name, but it is awesome.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#53 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 10:07 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jun 16 2010, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No I wasn't talking about that I would never forgive Kishi if Sakura sacrifices herself to save Naruto he can't do that. I mean saving him from a tight situation that won't result in her death.

But that would be the ultimate love sacrifice//

@James-kun

XD Ha-ha - lol at the "The name is stupid but awesome."

Edited by ShippudenGirl, 16 June 2010 - 10:10 PM.

#54 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Jun 16 2010, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The body of the Sage of the Six paths!

I think I've used all the words for hail in the previous chapters, so I really don't have anything left. Well, ofcourse I can say that the following two weeks will be the longest just because of the wait for 500th chapter of Naruto. All the moments when I've been on the verge of losing interest have paid just because of this chapter... And on a further note, I feel this chapter won't be the most epic chapter of this series! Kushina gaiden is something I'm waiting more than the long awaited/talked Minato gaiden.

Enogh overbearing words? Hope so, for the next good chapter I really need to think hard...

Edit: After reread, Like mother like son!
And also it seems there's something fishy in Naruto being sorry for Kyuubi and not being willing to hurt him. Or is it just the way Naruto is and the way he is going to bring peace? After 5XX chapter (the end) Got myself kickrd in the but and rethinked myself list will contain such names as:
Zabuza
Gaara
Sasuke
Kyuubi
etc. etc. etc.
(By the way Gaaras similar list contains Sandaime Tsuchikage! Altough it was only a verbal kickass...)

Edited by Hak, 16 June 2010 - 10:20 PM.

Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#55 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 10:21 PM

naruto's hair is sticking up even like rikudou senin's.

#56 manny123

manny123

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 10:40 PM

Chapter was RIPE! I'm not even really interest about Kushina anymore i just want to see what Naruto can do with his new Chakra from the Fox.

#57 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 10:44 PM

I don't think that the series will end. Not until Kishimoto reveals the rest of the small nation dwelling hidden villages, the rest of the advanced element types, the other clans that dwell within the five great shinobi nations threw the introduction of characters in Naruto's age group from said clans, the jinchuriki that haven't bean shown in the manga yet, what that ability Danzo used is called or if it was a mangekyo ability, Sakura getting a more heroine like role, the introduction of the rest of the seven swordsmen of the mist, the introduction of some samurai characters, if Sakura would learn water jutsu, genjutsu, poison jutsu and slug summon, if Naruto is going to learn more wind jutsu and sage jutsu, and a bunch of questions that I don't remember at the moment.

I think that Naruto will have the same kind of transformations as Killer Bee and that with the help of Kabuto, Madara would have him use the corpses of the fallen jinchuriki(including Gaara since I think that he's going to die) and put the tailed beast inside of them.

#58 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 10:48 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Jun 16 2010, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think that the series will end. Not until Kishimoto reveals the rest of the small nation dwelling hidden villages, the rest of the advanced element types, the other clans that dwell within the five great shinobi nations threw the introduction of characters in Naruto's age group from said clans, the jinchuriki that haven't bean shown in the manga yet, what that ability Danzo used is called or if it was a mangekyo ability, Sakura getting a more heroine like role, the introduction of the rest of the seven swordsmen of the mist, the introduction of some samurai characters, if Sakura would learn water jutsu, genjutsu, poison jutsu and slug summon, if Naruto is going to learn more wind jutsu and sage jutsu, and a bunch of questions that I don't remember at the moment.

I think that Naruto will have the same kind of transformations as Killer Bee and that with the help of Kabuto, Madara would have him use the corpses of the fallen jinchuriki(including Gaara since I think that he's going to die) and put the tailed beast inside of them.

Kishi doesn't necssary has to reveal all those things otherwise the series will take another year before it ends. He doesn't have to remember that he has to keep focusing on the main plot of the story. However he can reveal all those things when he ends the manga and starts working on the future Minato Gaiden arc.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#59 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 10:54 PM

Wonder what the power difference is between the 8-tails and the 9-tails. Otherwise,
how did Bee win w/o Kushina and sage mode?

While the Kyuubi was beaten, it looks like it was still getting a big move ready
(black ball of edible chakra), despite Naruto winning the chakra tug-of-war.
Wondering what would have happened, if Naruto did not restore the cage at that time.

#60 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (RedDelicious @ Jun 16 2010, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wonder what the power difference is between the 8-tails and the 9-tails. Otherwise,
how did Bee win w/o Kushina and sage mode?

While the Kyuubi was beaten, it looks like it was still getting a big move ready
(black ball of edible chakra), despite Naruto winning the chakra tug-of-war.
Wondering what would have happened, if Naruto did not restore the cage at that time.

he probably would have been blown to bits and kushina would have been one pissed off mom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users