45 replies to this topic

#41 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 01:19 PM

Have you read the books? If not, you may have a different take on the relationships.

Care to explain?

#42 JG111580

JG111580

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 03:11 AM

I totally forgot this, but check out Full Metal Panic. The pairing is SousukexChidori. Trust me, this is a pairing you won't forget. After you watch The Second Raid (sequel), read the FMP! Sigma manga. 'Cause the anime left it hanging.

Full Metal Panic rules. It balances romance, humor, drama, and action. Well worth tracking down the rest of the story after second raid.

#43 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 03:05 PM

Care to explain?

I mean, I'm happy to, but I'd be spoiling the ending.

#44 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 02 December 2014 - 03:28 PM

- City Hunter. Ryo is your idiot and pervert but badass hero, and Kaori is your tsundere in love with him.

- Ranma 1/2. Akane and Ranma.

- Macross/Robotech. Rick/Hikaru and Lisa/Misa.

- Maison Ikkoku. Yusaku and Kyoko.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#45 JG111580

JG111580

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 03:03 PM

Maou and Emi from the Devil is a Part Timer FTW. I've checked out as much information about the light novels that continue the series as I can find and it seems like the development there is very real. It might even be more profound that NaruSaku, if you look at the obstacles. The main rival for Emi is much more likeable and developed, so if it doesn't happen, I won't be nearly as disappointed. I just love the layers of this story yet to be revealed, and how much is not as it seems. PLEASE continue the anime!!!!! 

#46 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 06:13 AM

I can't think of any NaruSaku replacements at the moment or anything similar to Naruto and Sakura's relationship... Each couple from an anime/series is completely unique. The closest things I can think of are..Luffy/Nami from One Piece? Ash/Misty from Pokemon? Lol sorry for my lame suggestions. >.>

Edited by Aizen-Sama, 24 December 2014 - 06:14 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users