Close
Photo

Naruto Shippuuden makers, supporters of narusaku?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

#41 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 29 April 2008 - 02:10 AM

QUOTE (chouzu_tao @ Apr 28 2008, 04:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I man-squeed when Naruto collapsed and she called out to him and ran. wub.gif wub.gif whatthekitten.gif danarusakunp3.gif

Now that's a sight to see laugh.gif

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#42 Naruto s_gurl_sakura

Naruto s_gurl_sakura

InuKago Ftw

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Main: <br />Anime,<br />Naruto,<br />Death Note, <br />Lucky Star,<br />Azumanga Daioh,<br />Chobits<br /><br />Paringz<br />NaruSaku, <br />ShikaIno, <br />KibaHina, <br />ShikaTema, <br />NejiTen,<br />JarTsu, <br />KakaAnko <br /><br /><br />Food:<br />Ramen,<br />Pizza,<br />Pasta<br /><br /><br />Hobbies: <br />Drawing,<br />Swimming, <br />Hanging out with my friends.<br />Video games<br />Writing Fanfiction<br /><br />Dislikes<br /><br />Main: <br />NaruHina, <br />Sasuke<br />Liars,<br />Stuck up people, <br />spiders

Posted 13 May 2008 - 02:46 AM

Ok ppls the biggest moment so far that you've been waiting for...

I know Right?!It's so kawaiifull!The only thing is,it's a dream...but still!They were very close to kissing right?
I was eating when this happened and you can guess I spit my food out.*Me** a_spaz.gif a_spaz.gif a_spaz.gif *
Now it was total heavan.No other paring has had moment like this.I wish it wasn't naruto's dream though...I wish it was real.But hey,It's still awsome. whatthekitten.gif whatthekitten.gif love.gif love.gif love.gif

#43 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 13 May 2008 - 02:51 AM

I spazzed about it when I first saw the pics for the streaming videos of the episodes. a_spaz.gif a_spaz.gif a_spaz.gif

It was like wow.gif Sakura with shoujo eyes, and Naruto with stars in his eyes and then the puckering up part... which I knew first hand that it was a dream and something funny was gonna happen. (Which I was right!)

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#44 ChibiChan

ChibiChan

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 06:09 AM

It was like a DREAM! whatthekitten.gif
LIKE A BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL DREAM!! Full of NaruSaku GOODNESS!!! wow.png
I had such a spaz attack when that happened! a_spaz.gif

At first when I saw the thumbnail of the vid, I saw Sakura with the sparkly sparkly around her and she was leaning in to kiss someone....and then I watched the whole omake and I was just like...

wow.gif .... drooling.gif a_spaz.gif !!!! @___@ !!!!!!

narusakuct7.gif <3
I love our fandom so much, I can't even put it into words tongue.gif
私はLittleであり、それはあなたが知る必要があるすべてである <3 ;D

#45 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 07:15 PM

I think the thing that amuses me the most about that scene is that Sakura didn't even care that Naruto was dreaming about kissing her. She was more upset that he wouldn't wake up and his room was messy. :teehee: Although the big stuffed Kakashi is a close second.

With all these scenes we're getting, I'm suspecting that the anime team thinks NaruSaku will happen, but don't know for sure so are playing it safe with all the comedic NS filler.

#46 Naruto s_gurl_sakura

Naruto s_gurl_sakura

InuKago Ftw

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Main: <br />Anime,<br />Naruto,<br />Death Note, <br />Lucky Star,<br />Azumanga Daioh,<br />Chobits<br /><br />Paringz<br />NaruSaku, <br />ShikaIno, <br />KibaHina, <br />ShikaTema, <br />NejiTen,<br />JarTsu, <br />KakaAnko <br /><br /><br />Food:<br />Ramen,<br />Pizza,<br />Pasta<br /><br /><br />Hobbies: <br />Drawing,<br />Swimming, <br />Hanging out with my friends.<br />Video games<br />Writing Fanfiction<br /><br />Dislikes<br /><br />Main: <br />NaruHina, <br />Sasuke<br />Liars,<br />Stuck up people, <br />spiders

Posted 14 May 2008 - 01:57 AM

QUOTE (Daniee @ May 13 2008, 12:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the thing that amuses me the most about that scene is that Sakura didn't even care that Naruto was dreaming about kissing her. She was more upset that he wouldn't wake up and his room was messy.

Well I dont think she even knew that naruto was dreaming about kissing her.She maybe just thought that naruto was still alsleep but knew she was there so he tried to kiss her.It didn't really seem to me like she knew.Naruto making out with the kakashi doll was just funneh. 111189.gif

#47 pizza_blade

pizza_blade

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 12:25 PM

Okay... I just have one request to make... wow.png

What episode that dream episode was? a_hug.gif

GOTTA HAVE IT! drooling.gif

#48 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 14 May 2008 - 04:44 PM

the tail end of episode 57 a brief break between episodes
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#49 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 19 May 2008 - 12:41 PM

QUOTE (Naruto s_gurl_sakura @ May 13 2008, 03:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok ppls the biggest moment so far that you've been waiting for...

I know Right?!It's so kawaiifull!The only thing is,it's a dream...but still!They were very close to kissing right?
I was eating when this happened and you can guess I spit my food out.*Me** a_spaz.gif a_spaz.gif a_spaz.gif *
Now it was total heavan.No other paring has had moment like this.I wish it wasn't naruto's dream though...I wish it was real.But hey,It's still awsome. whatthekitten.gif whatthekitten.gif love.gif love.gif love.gif

I enjoyed that scene a lot. XD I've downloaded the RAW, so I might make an avatar or something if I find the time.

I really like the first picture of Sakura you showed. She looks like she has a suggestive expression on her face, with the way her eyebrows are drawn. :teehee:

#50 Naruto s_gurl_sakura

Naruto s_gurl_sakura

InuKago Ftw

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 02:56 AM

Ok this weeks episode wasn't much but it did have a small sneak in.When sai was asking sakura if she was inpresed and said he should try it on naruto (Jerk was thinking of narutos so called small bleep dry.gif facepalm.png )joking that he was a girl and sakura was all Oh cut it out!and hurt him wit the shot...I was lmao.But that showed us she doesn't want sai bad mouthing naruto or insulting him.Whatever you wanna call it.Next weeks episode looks like It'll be interesting.

#51 Naruto s_gurl_sakura

Naruto s_gurl_sakura

InuKago Ftw

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 03:25 AM

HOLY S*** BIGGEST MOMENT YET!!!!that little slut redhead was like kiss/taking narutos chakra and sakura saw....Her face was heaka red and pissed off at that redhead most likely.She got really mad and was like "What the HELL are you doing!?"I replayed it heaka times. :teehee: love.gif Man I wish when sakura was about to punch her it hit.....Oh well one joyful moment is enough for one episode exept I wish there was more...Oh well. tongue.gif Hope something Bad a** happens next week. :thumbs:

#52 Lord Roy

Lord Roy

Seiyuu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Anime

Posted 30 May 2008 - 03:55 AM

Although it was Naruto's dream so... you know... he could have also thought up something more perverted than that... Think about it, they're not showing their pants...

#53 max acorn

max acorn

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 04:12 AM

QUOTE (Naruto s_gurl_sakura @ May 30 2008, 03:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HOLY S*** BIGGEST MOMENT YET!!!!that little slut redhead was like kiss/taking narutos chakra and sakura saw....Her face was heaka red and pissed off at that redhead most likely.She got really mad and was like "What the HELL are you doing!?"I replayed it heaka times. :teehee: love.gif Man I wish when sakura was about to punch her it hit.....Oh well one joyful moment is enough for one episode exept I wish there was more...Oh well. tongue.gif Hope something Bad a** happens next week. :thumbs:

i was hoping sakura would run in on her trying to bust slob with naruto. and it did. and her reaction was just like i expected. althought, i would;ve liked for her to land a punch on that slut. but i like the part where kyubi threw her off. it was like he was saying "BACK OFF b*tch! THIS IS PROPERTY OF SAKURA!!!!!!"

#54 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 30 May 2008 - 08:14 AM

Did it look like the sketch taichikun14 drew? XD

http://taichikun14.deviantart.com/ - It's the NaruSaku sketch in her journal entry.

#55 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 02:56 PM

Yup. Her expression and dialogue is exactly the same. laugh.gif

#56 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 01 June 2008 - 10:08 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ May 12 2008, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I spazzed about it when I first saw the pics for the streaming videos of the episodes. a_spaz.gif a_spaz.gif a_spaz.gif

It was like wow.gif Sakura with shoujo eyes, and Naruto with stars in his eyes and then the puckering up part... which I knew first hand that it was a dream and something funny was gonna happen. (Which I was right!)

I actually spit out my drink, and yelled "OH MY GOD, WASEEKD'LA!"

(Yes, I know how to curse in Turkish. o_o)

#57 Naruto s_gurl_sakura

Naruto s_gurl_sakura

InuKago Ftw

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 06:27 PM

Looks like the animators are giving the Narusaku hints a break.What I think'll happen is that the hints will go up and down with some other pairing hints too.Sort of like a scale.
'
''
'''
''''
'''''
''''''
''''''''
'''''''''
'''''''''''
'''''''''
''''''''
'''''''
'''''
'''
''
'
Kind of like that.Up and down until we get to a conclusion.

#58 emilykawaii123

emilykawaii123

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Theater, Dance, The Twilight Series, all things Japanese

Posted 21 September 2008 - 07:17 PM

By the way, I've seen this one scene in a bunch of amv's where sakura puts her hand on his face (in a good way, obviously. not to slap him) and he turns a bit and looks at her like "Oh.My.GOD!". I don't think it's in the manga but what anime ep is it?

#59 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 21 September 2008 - 07:43 PM

By the way, I've seen this one scene in a bunch of amv's where sakura puts her hand on his face (in a good way, obviously. not to slap him) and he turns a bit and looks at her like "Oh.My.GOD!". I don't think it's in the manga but what anime ep is it?

I don't know wha episode it is, but the scene IS in the manga (chapter 260).

The funny part is I thought she was slapping him slightly in the manga, but Pierrot clearly showed it like she stroking his cheek.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#60 Naruto s_gurl_sakura

Naruto s_gurl_sakura

InuKago Ftw

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 03:09 AM

Oh I remember that episode and chapter now that I think of it.In the manga translation when I read it.it said slap as the reflex but I highly doubt it was.I agree with the stroking part or maybe comfort.Sort of like when a person puts their hand on your shoulder.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users