• This topic is locked This topic is locked
85 replies to this topic

#41 StrawberryAcappella

StrawberryAcappella

If you can’t convince them, confuse them

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Interests:A lot of fandom shiznit. I literally just read fanfiction and search the internet for fandom related things all day, even at school on my phone. My current love is Sherlock, but my long time love is Naruto. When im not doing what im supposed to im also practicing something musical~ because the classical variety of music making is tiresome...

Posted 16 January 2009 - 07:05 PM

wow.png *Jaw drop* but more like this arg.gif but happier!

OIMFGYAGLCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wich stands for Oh my kittening god you angelic god like creature you!!!!!

That was amazing!!!!!!!!!!
My Awesome Birthday Banner My friend Made me!!!!

#42 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 16 January 2009 - 07:10 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jan 16 2009, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I declare Naruto the winner of the gold medal in Rhino Tossing. =DDDD

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ Jan 16 2009, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Silver and Bronze winner too. XD

He basically holds the first world record of Rhino Tossing tongue.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#43 Orenji

Orenji

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE (Jade Ninja @ Jan 16 2009, 08:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can almost die happy now. That chapter overcame almost two years of unrequetted Naruto-badass-ness. I had just one song stuck in my head the whole time I was reading this chapter:

"MOVE, b*tch, GET OUT THE WAY! GET OUT THE WAY b*tch, GET OUT THE WAY!!" (by lucacris)

OMG LOL.

Me too.

Kakashi isn't dead. If he did die he died a horribly, I'm sorry but it is, pathetic death. Getting his a$$ handed to him, not to glorious. And like Ed-kun said, I ain't believing it until I see the funeral damnit!

I'm sad for Tsunade, I wonder what is going to become of her. She used ALL her chakra on everybody and she looks older then ever. I'm glad Sakura was there to sort of... comfort her? Haha I dont know.

NARUTO LOOKS SO AWESOME IN THAT JACKET.
<3

#44 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 08:36 PM

Just a bit of speculation... Naruto says that he can sense people's chakra then asks "Did Kakashi leave the village on a mission?"
Do you think this could mean that he senses just a faint trace of his chakra, as if he is very far away..? Tsunade's silence would then tell him that he is still somewhere in the village and is in critical condition from fighting.
I know you guys that think he is dead assume I'm just grasping at straws and I guess I am :rolleyes: but if Kakashi were really dead wouldn't Naruto be able to sense that immediately and not have to ask?
*dodges rotten tomatos*

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#45 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 16 January 2009 - 08:42 PM

I think it meant that since he couldn't sense his chakra, he assumed Kakashi was nowhere nearby and asked, just to make sure.
If Kakashi were dead, then his corpse would not have any chakra coming from him, thus making him non-detectable.

Edited by Kurosaki Ichigo, 16 January 2009 - 08:45 PM.

#46 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 09:02 PM

Naruto's badassness is over 9000.

Really, its official now. Only he can order Tsunade around like that.

#47 Destiny

Destiny

Queen of the hard hitters!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 09:07 PM

HELL YEA! What a chapter!

Love is everything.

#48 psycho666

psycho666

wub

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 11:27 PM

Lol, Naruto's all bad ass. It seems to be looking to a very long and entertaining battle, eh?

#49 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 11:49 PM

In the immortal words of Ron Stoppable: Where's my Pants!

BOO - YAH!

this is super serious Naruto. Don't mess with the Naru-man!
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#50 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 17 January 2009 - 01:47 AM

I aggre with ED Rino tossing should become an Olympic sport!!! a_dance.gif boogie.gif w00t.gif

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#51 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 03:29 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jan 16 2009, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He basically holds the first world record of Rhino Tossing tongue.gif

Don't tell the PETA members that.

They'll have a heart attack. laugh.gif

#52 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 17 January 2009 - 03:37 PM

I'm just glad Kakashi quicksaved right before Pein attacked, and he picked up that green mushruum with the smiley face. He's safe guys, so let's just wait for his dad to falcon paaaaaunch him back to life. *in denial AKA Jiraiya-lives-mode*

I have a feeling the last Pein is ALOT stronger than the others. They can only do one trick at a time, and no matter how you look at it... that's a really big handicap. If the true Pein can do all the tricks of his bodies, he'd be easier approved of his claim of god-status. I think the bodies create as much chakra as the true owner of the bodies had in their life, but maybe they're all conected like Naruto's kage bunshin? Maybe they all have equal chakra-levels, but the more of the smallfry bodies you kill, the stronger the real Pein gets? It's a funny thought!

Anyway, I'm just glad to see Naruto finally getting the spotlight he deserves in this manga. He's been a disappointment to me through the entire Shippuuden-arc, and this time I demand awesomeness to keep happen to him. He should totally charm Sakura's skirt off after this! *Jiraiya-grin*

And I wonder how Sasuke will take this. Watch him cry because he wanted to destroy Konoha, and as an Uchiha... he demands for everyone to accept the fact that his word is law (resistance is futile) a_plotting.gif

I can't wait to see the new jutsu he's about to use, but I really hope it has nothing to do with the rasengan! *gears up for next week*

#53 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 17 January 2009 - 04:42 PM

Ha ha, for all those out there (not just in here) that says Naruto hasn't matured, this disproves that. While he did rush into battle, he was able to fluidly change tactics and techniques, and was also able to command his summons (BIG DEAL, it's said that Minato was the only one to command 'Bunta before Naruto) to jump in at the appropiate moment. He was able to use intel provided in the middle of battle to change his approach when facing that Pain. And of course, he probably surprised the other Pains too.

#54 Kirby

Kirby

Kirby ain't hungry right now.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Manga, TV, Reading, Tromboning, Kirby (their vaccuum cleaners are AWESOME &lt;3

Posted 17 January 2009 - 09:08 PM

I wish Naruto would have more Rasengan's. Naruto HAS used a bunch of Rasengan's, but only once. Sasuke, on the other hand, has a lot of Chidori's, used more than once.

Chidori
Chidori Nagashi
Chidori Sword
Chidori Beam-thingy

Also, what's the difference between Chidori and Raikiri. I know the meaning is different, but why call it different things. In the Sasuke-Deidara fight, Sasuke used the Chidori Laser, and Deidara said he saw Kakashi use that form of "Raikiri." Then, Sasuke protests that its called Chidori. Also, when DID Kakashi use Raikiri Laser on Deidara...

Also, Naruto's double Rasengan should've had a cool name. "Sage Tech, Giant Rasengan" How 'bout "Sage Style, Double Oodama Rasengan" It DOES show, though, that Naruto can have an Oodama Rasengan supported by ONE CLONE (whereas it took TWO NARUTO'S to handle ONE rasengan before.
. Don't Press the red button

#55 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 09:31 PM

I also noticed all the frogs are taking this fight very seriously. Ma and Pa toads aren't arguing about dinner or refusing to sing nor is Bunta refusing orders, they are focused on the enemy and facilitating Naruto's charge. That's the most wow.gif Kuchiyose demonstration ever.

Pain's supposedly exp​ressionless face says OSNAP! ninja.gif --Click here to view--

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#56 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 17 January 2009 - 11:08 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Jan 17 2009, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I also noticed all the frogs are taking this fight very seriously. Ma and Pa toads aren't arguing about dinner or refusing to sing nor is Bunta refusing orders, they are focused on the enemy and facilitating Naruto's charge. That's the most wow.gif Kuchiyose demonstration ever.

Well why wouldn't they be? When they didn't take things seriously, Jiraya goes and dies. Sure it wasn't directly their fault but the fact that the only sage they respected died to the hands of Pain probobly made them angry towards Pain as well as coutious for Naruto. They want Pain gone, thus their not going to taking it easy this time around.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#57 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 02:32 AM

It's about time they got to some good fighting again. And the technique, I really hope it's something to behold, not some other clone technique or rasengan special.... It doesn't look like it's the latter. But I was thinking, now he has almost unlimited chakra to draw upon, even when he divides into his clones, their chakra, and his, won't be a handicap (although because of his nine tails stamina it wasn't before) but now it'd just be like full powered Narutos running around.

Now that this awesomeness is revealed many questions arise, will Naruto reveal his new power only to have Pain completely slap it back in his face? Because there are several parties descending on Konoha, that we have yet to see... I just hope they don't end up having to save Naruto... Namely Sasuke..... But I don't want those three from the Lightning village to save the day either....

*Crosses finger for another larger NaruSaku moment in the manga soon*

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#58 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 04:09 AM

QUOTE (chouzu_tao @ Jan 17 2009, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's about time they got to some good fighting again. And the technique, I really hope it's something to behold, not some other clone technique or rasengan special.... It doesn't look like it's the latter. But I was thinking, now he has almost unlimited chakra to draw upon, even when he divides into his clones, their chakra, and his, won't be a handicap (although because of his nine tails stamina it wasn't before) but now it'd just be like full powered Narutos running around.

Now that this awesomeness is revealed many questions arise, will Naruto reveal his new power only to have Pain completely slap it back in his face? Because there are several parties descending on Konoha, that we have yet to see... I just hope they don't end up having to save Naruto... Namely Sasuke..... But I don't want those three from the Lightning village to save the day either....

*Crosses finger for another larger NaruSaku moment in the manga soon*

I agree. It is good to finally get some good fighting in. With naruto's unlitmated chakra and epic new skills, we will be getting so great Naruto epicness.

Also, If everything ends with Pain dieing/fleaing and leaving Naruto and Sakura alone together, hopefully their will be an epic NaruSaku moment.

However, Naruto's special new jutsu IS going to be a shadow clone jutsu since he had his fingers in the position for the shadow clone jutsu. Hopefully, it's a better invention than the Uzumaki Barrage or his other moves that failed to satisfy. It had said "Waves of Rage" so maybe he will have his clones send out some sort of Sage-chakra wave or something.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#59 KittenLou

KittenLou

I'm a kitty NOM:3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Interests:Just recently, I've become rather engrossed in the history and various concepts British Literature offers from the Romantic period, but that could just be because of my professor lol. Of course anime and manga are a given. =) And shows dealing with &quot;otherworldly&quot; things, like Supernatural and Ghost Hunters and, uh...

Posted 18 January 2009 - 05:37 AM

I think I might be the only person on these forums that wasn't too impressed with the chapter. Feel free to correct me, though.

It bothers me that Naruto has been given such an amazing power boost. Don't get me wrong, I like that he's finally getting his first real battle since Part II began, I just don't like the fact that he's been handed power and hasn't so much as broken a sweat since using senjutsu. Wish Sasuke, it was something completely different; Kishimoto set a certain standard that Naruto had to surpass, but, being the unconventional genius of hard work that he is, I would have expected him to go through many more chapters of development and rigorous training. Now, it seems that Kishimoto has taken the cheap and easier way out of ending this manga by simply giving Naruto a bunch of power that he can wield with the simple snap of his fingers. I also don't like how it seems that there are not any kinds of consequences or risks that come from using senjutsu, from what I'm aware (using it excessively tires out the body quickly, or something?), so Naruto has got Sasuke outmatched in terms of newly found powers.

I was very excited, though, to see some SakuTsu love. wow.png

Oh, and my guess about the new jutsu is that Naruto's gotten closer to completely mastering his fuuton rasenshuriken technique.

also known as Crackers

#60 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 08:53 AM

My guess is something will happen with the whole `Can`t move while using nature Chakra`thing. Maybe Pein will find the clone Naruto is using to channel the nature chakra and destroy it... making Naruto weak again.

NaruSaku!!! narusakuct7.gif
"Fact: The fandom makes characters look hotter and act hornier than they actually are..."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users