Close
Photo

Sasuke vs. Sakura

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win (41 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will emerge victorious

1. Sasuke (27 votes [65.85%])

Percentage of vote: 65.85%

2. Sakura (14 votes [34.15%])

Percentage of vote: 34.15%

Vote

#41 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 12:59 AM

A part of me thinks that the fight between Sakura and Sasuke is going to happen, but another part doesn't think it will, mainly because Sasuke has had so many fights in the manga recently, it's almost absurd.

If they were to fight, there are a few things that are in Sakura's favor:

• We haven't seen Sakura's full potential. Can she summon? What about genjutsu? What else can she do with medical jutsus?
  • If Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke are supposed to represent the slug, the toad and the snake; then the snake defeats the toad, the toad defeats the slug and the slug defeats the snake; does this analogy hold true?
  • Sasuke's been fighting non-stop since his fight with Orochimaru with little rest; at what point will he break or even be able to fight at 100%
  • Sakura thinks that he may have been using drugs and she know she's been studying the negative effects of any potential drugs; will she be able to use that knowledge in a fight?

Those are all things that could possibly give Sakura some advantage, but with Sasuke at the power-level he's at currently, it will be an uphill battle. Though I'm certain that any battle between the two will have tons of collateral damage. I have a feeling that someone wouldn't come out of it alive, but Sakura and Sasuke would survive it. (Lee I'm looking at you).
End of line.

#42 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 04:06 AM

Lots of interesting thoughts being thrown around.

I'm 100 % positive that Sakura will not win a physical fight against Sasuke.

But at the very least, I do think, if they did fight, it would be an epic showcasing of Sakura's strength and fortitude only seen in the Sasori fight. Kishi will remember all the hate she got, all the negativity against his main heroine, and forever make them shut up about her being "weak." At the very least, I expect an incredible battle where Sakura puts in a good fight to the end, surprising Sasuke and the entire Naruto fandom alike.

This is, of course, assuming she even fights him. sleep.gif

#43 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Music. i'm a huge A7X (Avenged Sevenfold) fan and like Disterbed and Slipknot.

Posted 06 February 2010 - 05:34 AM

Sasuke, no doubt. That is unless Kishimoto finds someway to pull a Sasuke out through Sakura (that is somehow make her ecstatically more powerful out of nowhere). Sakura is a decent kunoichi, but Sasuke is simply too powerful compared to her in a fight. Plus all she can really do now that is significant in terms of battle techniques that we've seen, is her chakra enhanced taijutsu. Sasuke's Sharingan can easily depict her movements, his eye is developed enough to do so easily, unless his Mangekyou will finally catch up to him and blind him enough to where he can barely see her (which I feel will be happening soon based on how long he's used it consecutively). I think no matter the outcome, the battle will serve a well development into Sakura's character. Either we will see her being to weak emotionally to fight Sasuke because of her (to our knowledge) still having feelings for him, or we'll see if maybe she's doubting her feelings (maybe a NaruSaku moment, who knows?) if depending on her emotions during the fight. So nevertheless, I'm looking forward to the confrontation.
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the first link in the chains of hatred." -Pain

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts...their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" -Itachi Uchiha

#44 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 09:48 PM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Jan 8 2010, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That was beautiful my friend and that's the point I want everyone to understand.

No one has ever taken Sakura seriously and everyone (including Naruto & Kakashi). The ones that know what she's capable is Tsunade & Shizune.

Naruto may love her but his love is blind when it comes to her power. Even he thinks Sakura isn't on par with him. Love can be blind my friends.

And were it show that Naruto doesn't take Sakura seriously. Personnaly, I would say otherwise and the perfect example is the second bell test. At this point, Naruto have show that, indeed, he should take Sakura's power VERY seriously if he wouldn't want to end up dead tongue.gif
Also, he never thought that Sakura wasn't on par with him. It just that, since the bell test, we didn't see them actually team up and fight together an enemy.

The only thing that I can approve is that no one, beside Tsunade and Shizune ( also Chiyo and Sasori but those 2 are dead) have seen her real potential in battle.

Kishi didn't show us much when it come to Sakura's power (beside her super strengh and medical jutsu) and her last fight is against Sasori. Unlike her, we did see ALOT of Sasuke's power (maybe a little to much, if I may say so dry.gif ). So far, Sakura true potential is in a close range fight but if Sasuke decide to use his long range jutsu (and, so far, that the only thing we see), her only chance is her incredible dogging ability. Even so, that alone will not make her win against Sasuke, it will only make sure that she doesn't get caught and possibly dies.

The only thing that is plausible is that someone stop Sakura in time before she fight Sasuke and I think that this person is Kakashi-sensei

Edited by silverserenity, 06 February 2010 - 10:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users