Close
Photo

"The Last" Hinata

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 03:32 PM

One thing that pisses me off about Last Hinata is how she couldn't even be really happy for Naruto after she had assumed his scarf from Kushina was from another girl, showing you just how selfish she could be.

#42 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 26 July 2015 - 06:27 PM

That's fair enough Pink, and youre right of course they could have been the building blocks of a relationship. However they were left open ended by the author which left the audience with the impression that they weren't that important. Had they been handled or resolved differently then who knows.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#43 Pink Chidori

Pink Chidori

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 04:29 AM

That's fair enough Pink, and youre right of course they could have been the building blocks of a relationship. However they were left open ended by the author which left the audience with the impression that they weren't that important. Had they been handled or resolved differently then who knows.

When I think back on those moments now, they did end up being open ended, true. 98 was simply Naruto acknowleding Hinata as someone who was not weird, but someone he likes as a person. 437 I thought meant more for NH at the time, but turns out it was Hinata confessing, and Naruto misunderstanding it, so at the time, that moment only showed to Naruto that Hinata was a comrade willing to die for him. 615 showed Naruto that Hinata was there for him and helped him recover from the blow of losing Neji. But none of those moments were romantic from Naruto's end, because 693 shows Naruto still hadn't found anyone, his own words. In the end, it took two years and a contrived genjutsu for Naruto to suddenly realize he felt romantically toward Hinata, instead of the natural progression I thought I was seeing throughout the manga. What a let down.

Edited by Pink Chidori, 27 July 2015 - 04:31 AM.

20ic8s1.png

✧Big Three Shipper
           |NaruSaku|NaruHina|SasuSaku|

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users