322 replies to this topic

#41 Eric

Eric

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 12:18 AM

I have a very bad feeling that some thing very bad is going to happen to Kakashi, from the look on Sakura face in page 17. It looks like she going to cry. Plus i very very Happy with this Chapter. Go Kakashi!! w00t.gif

#42 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 12:41 AM

anyone wonder if kakashi learned something from his father when he died the first time?
He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#43 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 18 February 2010 - 12:42 AM

Wow...Sasuke's nuts.

I have to say just like the rest of you all. That this was an awesome chapter. It's amazing how far, the members of Team 7 have come and fallen. I originally didn't think Sasuke had a snowball's chance in hell of beating Kakashi, especially since he's on the halves right now. If he was fresh, I say Kakashi would have been in trouble. Not to mention Naruto on the way. Which rounds things up for Naruto making one of those tide turning DBZ entrances.

But I put some thought into it and i think the fight between Sasuke can probably have three possible outcomes. The first one is Kakashi or Kakashi and Naruto beat Sasuke. They bring him back in, they're partying rejoicing. Konoha is dancing in the streets...if they still had streets.

Second outcome is Kakashi or Kakashi/Naruto beat Sasuke some type of twist of fate, Sasuke manages to escape still, through some 3rd party's help or whatever. The way luck seems to follow our dark 'avenger' boy this seems like a plausible outcome.

The third one, and this is the one I think has the most validity. Sasuke and Kakashi fight for a nice long fight, while Naruto is racing to the scene. Sasuke somehow gets the upper hand and the moment Naruto enter's the scene, he bear witnesses to the deathstrike Sasuke delivers to Kakashi. Now the reason why I think this has merit, is through this whole thing Naruto has still been having faith in his bond with Sasuke to get him back. Regardless of the past crime Sasuke's committed, Naruto has stayed in Sasuke's corner. I think if Naruto witnesses a very close friend die by Sasuke's hand, I thing that is the action that will finally put Naruto on the path that finally wakes him up to the reality that Sasuke is truly a lost cause.

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#44 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 12:44 AM

YES! I love you Kakashi (not in a homosexual way, you know what I mean XDDDDD)!!! THIS WAS THE BEST CHAPTER I'VE READ IN AGES! Thank you GOD! Kakashi vs. Sasuke, what an epic showdown! lol
Sasuke has more power but Kakashi has much much more experience and that can change the entire outcome of the fight.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#45 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:06 AM

guys dont get cocky about SS we need to wait a little bit longer i mean after sakura learns about sasuke and the true intentions of the uchiha massecure untill we see her reation to that

dont delclare SS is dead YET

Edited by firegirl, 18 February 2010 - 01:07 AM.

#46 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:06 AM

O_O Sasuke has OFFICIALLY cranked! DAMN!
As for Kakashi EPIC i'm so excited for this year, Kakashi's year! ^^ I can already tell its gonna be good, without everything focused on Sasuke! I think Naruto will get there in time, and yeah SasuSaku I think, is completely over x] Gah! The next chapter can't come fast enough! Hurry Kishi!

#47 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:11 AM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Feb 17 2010, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
guys dont get cocky about SS we need to wait a little bit longer i mean after sakura learns about sasuke and the true intentions of the uchiha massecure untill we see her reation to that

I never said that it was dead, I said that the chapter was kickass XD

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Feb 17 2010, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
O_O Sasuke has OFFICIALLY cranked! DAMN!
As for Kakashi EPIC i'm so excited for this year, Kakashi's year! ^^ I can already tell its gonna be good, without everything focused on Sasuke! I think Naruto will get there in time, and yeah SasuSaku I think, is completely over x] Gah! The next chapter can't come fast enough! Hurry Kishi!

lol I know right? Sasuke's insane now! And you're right, this is Kakashi's moment! If Naruto gets there with Kakashi still living, Sasuke's as good as dead if he has to fight both of them.

AboojTi.gif

#48 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:16 AM

QUOTE (Broken Figurine @ Feb 17 2010, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Though, I am still put-down that this has been yet another Sakura failure. She did not look strong at all when she was trying to persuade Sasuke; even left her back open to him. Also, she looked very shaky/hesitant when saying she could stab Sasuke right there, showing a shifting resolve.

Despite Sakura failing, I felt good about it. It took me a little while to figure out why.
Seems like KungFuTruffle and I (independently) came to the same conclusion.

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Feb 17 2010, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
While other people may not like Sakura shaking while she makes up her mind, I do. It shows she still has feelings. Not for Sasuke, but feelings in general.
Having her be indecisive is a large part of what makes her what Sasuke isn't anymore: Human.

Exactly. Sakura has a pure heart, which is why I like the idea of NaruSaku happening.
Even though she knows that she has to stop Sasuke to save others, she is a defender, not a killer.
(It's not just Sasuke. She would have been conflicted about killing anyone, like for example Karin.)
Her failure to cross that line may make her a "weaker" ninja, but makes her a better heroine.
(It kind of reminds me how Naruto chose to be a "fool" instead of making the wiser choice, in chapter 237.)

QUOTE (firegirl @ Feb 17 2010, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sakura may feel pity for Sasuke, but since she had not killed any Uchiha (that we know of tongue.gif ), I don't think Sasuke's story will validate a chidori to the back of Sakura's head.

Edited by RedDelicious, 18 February 2010 - 01:18 AM.

#49 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:23 AM

yeah ss jest had a very heavy blow fire girl dead they are or darn close sasuke jest tryed to kill her you cant change that.. DEAD

#50 Myth

Myth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:24 AM

@firegirl

just ı dont understand she was bout to kill him and sasuke tried to kill her wont give a crap about romance to fkin dark then how ss lives ?
İn order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand and we label it reality but knowledge and understanding are ambiguous that reality could be an illusion, all humans live with the wrong assumptions isnt that another way of looking at it.

UCHİHA İTACHİ.

#51 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:40 AM

lol, I think SS is pretty much shot no matter what happens.

#52 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&amp;D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:41 AM

I understand what Firegirl is trying to say about not counting the chickens before they hatch type of thing.

But if you try to assassinate your former childhood crush....If they doesn't say, "I'm over you" I don't know what does.

Also if your former childhood crush tries to assassinate you. That's basically, "He's just not into you..."

Btw the last two chapters have been pretty hard on the Sasuke fangirl camp. Now we need to get Ino teleported here somehow, Sasuke step on her hopes and dreams, and we'd get them all in one fatal swoop.

Edited by No WhereMan, 18 February 2010 - 01:44 AM.

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#53 Myth

Myth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:46 AM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Feb 18 2010, 01:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I understand what Firegirl is trying to say about not counting the chickens before they hatch type of thing.

But if you try to assassinate your former childhood crush....If they doesn't say, "I'm over you" I don't know what does.

Also if your former childhood crush tries to assassinate you. That's basically, "He's just not into you..."

Btw the last two chapters have been pretty hard on the Sasuke fangirl camp. Now we need to get Ino teleported here somehow, Sasuke step on her hopes and dreams, and we'd get them all in one fatal swoop.

yep actually she is right need a little more time..
İn order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand and we label it reality but knowledge and understanding are ambiguous that reality could be an illusion, all humans live with the wrong assumptions isnt that another way of looking at it.

UCHİHA İTACHİ.

#54 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:48 AM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Feb 17 2010, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

XD perfect lol. Well that would be awesome too lol, let all the fangirls know what they've had a crush on for the past years. Let them see what he's become, they'll all be crushed.

AboojTi.gif

#55 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:52 AM

I know that the spoiler give us the info but seeing it for real it WOW AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

first, I would like to say that I love the cover of this chapter with Sakura looking at the sky with a smile on her face and a peaceful look.

Next, Sakura, I really like the fact that she didn't freak out when he command her to kill Kairn and even ask him calmly who Karin was.

Next, Karin....I LOVE HER SO MUCH NOW. I was wrong when I said that she was patethic ( OK, maybe I was right a little because she wanted to see Sasuke face before dying even if he was responsible for that in the first place). Just the fact that she said 'Sasuke don't do it' make me beleive that there is still hope for her. OK, she still might love Sasuke ( god I hope not, he doesn't deserve to be love after what he've done)

As for Kakashi-sensei. Can I just say that I'LL WORSHIP HIM UNTIL THE END OF THE MANGA. He couldn't do a better entrance then that ( I give him that, his entrance are always cool but THIS IS... WOW). Also, I love his speech it was so Kakashi-like. He's so wise and the way he make Sakura feel less guilty by saying that he was responsible for all of this make him a true leader.... LONG LIVE KAKAHI-SENSEI/ HOKAGE SAMA!!!!!!!!!
OK, he's not officially Hokage but if he become Rokudaime, he'll be one hell of a good one, I'm telling ya tongue.gif

The part that I hate...Sasuke dry.gif ( wish I could skip that part but somebody has to fill the role of the bad guy). First of all, the laugh...O.O...That laugh gave me the creeps, he's totally insane. As for the ' brign back Itachi yada yada yada...then I'll stop' that only prove what we all expected, he'll always continue to follow the path of vengenge and will continue to drown in his own darkness.

On the next chapter, it pretty clear that it will be Kakashi-sensei vs Sasuke with the possibility of Sage Naruto joining the party ( I expect him to arrve in the last page but, who know, anything could happen)

Edited by silverserenity, 18 February 2010 - 01:52 AM.

#56 Faexylona

Faexylona

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:I like to read, write, and learn.

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:56 AM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Feb 17 2010, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very wise saying. yes.gif But I have to agree with what other people have said. The actions that Sakura and Sasuke displayed during this chapter say, no romance. I just do not see Sasuke having any feelings of love towards any body at this point. If I was Sakura, I would be definitely turned off by his maniac laugh.

It would be interesting to see Sakura's reaction to finding the truth about the Uchiha Massacre, but I don't think it will change her resolve the Sasuke has to die if he continues down his "dark avenger" path. I think she will feel sorry that he had to go through something so painful, and that he has a right to be mad. However, he has no right to kill innocent people.
"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get."
- Forest Gump

#57 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:04 AM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Feb 18 2010, 01:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're right, let not cry victory yet and say that SS is dead now. However, I doubt that the fact that she know the whole truth about the Uchiha Massacre will erase the fact that he try to kill her and ask her to kill Karin. I don't say that she won't care and will not try to understand him but I doubt that she'll love him like she use to.

#58 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:05 AM

DEAD LOL(Insert sasuke evil laugh)

#59 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:07 AM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Feb 17 2010, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not convinced it was ever alive to begin with, but that's neither here nor there.

after sakura learns about sasuke and the true intentions of the uchiha massecure untill we see her reation to that

I doubt that would have much bearing. The truth behind the Uchiha Massacre had little to nothing to do with why Sasuke left Konoha to begin with. He threw his friends away for the promise of power to defeat Itachi and showed himself willing to kill Naruto long before he knew the truth. He'd become a callous nutjob before he even knew what the deal was; he just never wore it on his sleeve like he does now. Truth or not, he's never held his friends in that high a regard, though he might have held some affection for them hidden down.

Besides which, I'm not sure Sakura would buy that as a good excuse to go looking to commit genocide.
bd5.jpg

#60 Myth

Myth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:07 AM

we all know that sasuke wants to destroy konoha and everyone from konoha tht proves it.

UCHİHA İTACHİ.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users