381 replies to this topic

#41 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:09 AM

If that happens I feel a lot of kittens incoming, excuse my language. Cause I am sure Kishi will play with the pairings in Tsukuyomi and people won't notice and we'll have "cannon" stuff and then bam, Kishi drops the bomb it was all genjutsu, NS is still going...

I don't want that to happen I agree the Obi/Rin parallel might be the key in saving him. But I'm dying to Rin's perspective Kakashi needs to tell Obito what happened after the boulder incident and the reason Rin was captured by the hidden mist. As for Madara's trump card either it has to be involve with Sasuke or Naruto, I doubt he's going to resurrect Rin.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#42 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:10 AM

If that happens I feel a lot of kittens incoming, excuse my language. Cause I am sure Kishi will play with the pairings in Tsukuyomi and people won't notice and we'll have "cannon" stuff and then bam, Kishi drops the bomb it was all genjutsu, NS is still going...

yeah, it could be like a kinda sort of Inception... Genjutsu, Genjutsu everywhere. If that happens, surely he would make like so. I wonder who will be those one who will recognize the MT:

-Naruto since he has Kurama on his side

-Bee for the same reason

-Sasuke since he's an Uchiha

-Kakashi who has a sharingan

-Madara obviously

-Maybe the edo kages

-Sakura would be able to recognise a massive genjutsu like MT? Perhaps

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#43 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:16 AM

yeah, it could be like a kinda sort of Inception... Genjutsu, Genjutsu everywhere. If that happens, surely he would make like so. I wonder who will be those one who will recognize the MT:

-Naruto since he has Kurama on his side

-Bee for the same reason

-Sasuke since he's an Uchiha

-Kakashi who has a sharingan

-Madara obviously

-Maybe the edo kages

-Sakura would be able to recognise a massive genjutsu like MT? Perhaps

Well in RTN she did recognize it and when she fought Menma she wasn't caught in it like Naruto was.
Plus I feel that this is why her genjutsu abilities were kept hidden till now.

She was an expert at dispelling it. So maybe she will play a key-role at dispel the Mugen Tsukuyomi.

If that happens, I'll laugh my ass out at the ones who don't like her because once more, she'll show her worth, heh. :D

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#44 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:16 AM

If Obito unleashes the infinite Tsukuyomi I can see Sakura breaking from the genjutsu since she's very good dispelling it (she's supposed to be a genjutsu type). She'll be the key to dispelling it that will make her haters happy. :fu:

Edited by Gravenimage, 09 July 2013 - 10:21 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#45 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:26 AM

Anyway I cannot just believe that some SS fans are freaking out because, in their opinions, Sasuke just finished Sakura's sentence when actually it was pretty clear that they were just speaking on ones's ownes... :/

Edited by 六道仙人, 09 July 2013 - 10:30 AM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#46 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:29 AM

Anyway I can just believe that some SS fans are freaking out because, in their opinions, Sasuke just finished Sakura's sentence when actually it was pretty clear that they were just speaking on ones's ownes... :/

:facepalm:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#47 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:16 AM

No. The story isn't setup that way. The idea of Obito possibly possessed raised more chance that parallel is the key to the development. What makes you say that?

Playing safe, by considere Hinata has the same chance to become naruto's rin.
You know that I am a believer of obirin = narusaku parallel and it will play somehow to make obito redemption with naruto tnj using their same similarities. I get that feeling in chapter 599 & obito descend to darkness flashback. But there is a doubt in myself that kishi could use the parallel to nh, and than come chapter 631 and sakura parallel(flood) begin to open.
Still is there any possibility for Hinata to be mention as rin parallel?

#48 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:26 AM

I also think the "trump card" of Madara is the Tsukuyomi, it's still night and the  moon was drawn with a great emphasis in this chapter.

>>

Maybe Sakura's skill in Genjutsu, or rather, her abilities to liberate it will be finally demonstrated when Tsukyomi is activated...

Sig by karudoll

#49 Miiami

Miiami

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:33 AM

Good chapter. Obito seems to have lost his consciousness and doesn't even know his own name. I'm not sure about the RTN part that people talk, what do you people expect to happen? Sakura protect Naruto? I doubt that. But since the moon was shown like that maybe something is going to happen with genjutsu and the one that would use it Madara, I don't think that anything like that would occur to current Obito so it goes on Madara. I hope to see Hokage's and Orochimaru arriving soon, maybe we are going to get taka+team 7. :chuckle:

tumblr_mjau37gzdb1r4s8who4_500_zps747397

#50 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:35 AM

Wow, that was a nice chapter, showing off how cautious the allaince was at the situation. Obito is now so powerful even hashirama has trouble with him. With hinata's view, we saw how the jubbi was pulled into obito. What's just plain freaky is how one the ten tails was not focusing it's power, just going rampant. The other thing was how obito said his name slowly and like he had trouble saying it. Madara having a secret tool is another shocker, maybe edo rin. This was a good chapter to to start up the new volume. With obito like this, it's going to take the effort of all the ninja to bring him down.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#51 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:44 AM

Funny, another chapter that starts with Sakura being involved...

#52 Miiami

Miiami

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:49 AM

Funny how she is watching everything carefully. And just when we see moon which associates with genjutsu in naruto. I hope Sakura was foreshadowed to have genjutsu talent for something :th_yeah:

Edited by Miiami, 09 July 2013 - 11:49 AM.

tumblr_mjau37gzdb1r4s8who4_500_zps747397

#53 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:52 AM

Funny how she is watching everything carefully. And just when we see moon which associates with genjutsu in naruto. I hope Sakura was foreshadowed to have genjutsu talent for something :th_yeah:

In fact, this reminds me when Sakura appeared in chapter 628, the first chapter of volume 66. This time she appeared again after 2 chapters of absence in this chapter 638, the first chapter of volume 67... Dunno it's a coicidence or not...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#54 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:57 AM

Wow, Obito is now probably even more overpowered than Madara. He looks pretty cool as a jinchuuriki, although it's a bit disturbing how he seems to have lost most of his consciousness. I wonder if even Naruto's TNJ will be able to reach him now. Perhaps Rin will be brought up af ter all. I agree with Redragon88 that Madara's trump card might be Edo-Rin, seeing as how he seems pretty sure of himself.

Also, Lalufuffy. Juubito is a great name for Obito. :D  

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#55 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:57 AM

Playing safe, by considere Hinata has the same chance to become naruto's rin.
You know that I am a believer of obirin = narusaku parallel and it will play somehow to make obito redemption with naruto tnj using their same similarities. I get that feeling in chapter 599 & obito descend to darkness flashback. But there is a doubt in myself that kishi could use the parallel to nh, and than come chapter 631 and sakura parallel(flood) begin to open.
Still is there any possibility for Hinata to be mention as rin parallel?

I doubt that, the main issue is how there has been no one even remotely close to attribute hinata to out of dominant traits out of many others in the parallels like the Sannin, team minato, or minato and Kushina. None had the personalities or traits like her main personality to make it like that so it's unlikely. I mean again with parallels, you can see the obvious similarities between others with team minato being the one in which the fates of the initial are bad or reversed. It's just hard to imagine hinata like rin when she already has more in common with sakura for the limited time we kage seen her, I mean we have seen rin is both a medic and had a crush on another like sakura who in turn was liked by another who was considered under talented.

But this chapter did put forward a lot of suspense and jubbito may pull off some massacring crap before Madara has to step in or the allaince tries to remove the tailed beasts from him.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#56 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:58 AM

Not sure what you are suggesting regarding the plot in RTN. Thou arguably this chapter felt a lot like the pein arc. So a repetition seems possible.

#57 LivinG_Dead

LivinG_Dead

A Detective

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Manga and anime, mainly Detective conan/Case closed and Naruto

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:03 PM

The next chapter will be released on July 15th Monday. :happy:

DPqgMVy.png

I ship Conan and Ai. :love:

#58 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:04 PM

The next chapter will be released on July 15th Monday. :happy:

uh, not...it will be released next wedsneday, as usual

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#59 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:05 PM

I doubt that rin will brought as an edo by madara, because I doubt madara has her DNA and who will become rin living sacrifice. I hope it's not certain pink kunoichi because some blond ninja will more furious than his uchiha clone.

@inferno:
Thanks for the response, and I agree with you. But knowing kishi and his trolling record I just take cautious move.

#60 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:10 PM

Not sure what you are suggesting regarding the plot in RTN. Thou arguably this chapter felt a lot like the pein arc. So a repetition seems possible.

After I move and have some time [moving to Cluj] maybe I will have time to write that post about how RTN will come to play in cannon manga.

As for Sakura's appearances, I am sure it's not a coincidence.

As for Juubi/Obito... Let me paste you a thing. It was kinda foreshadowed in the anime, in a filler episode.

I found this really interesting thread on other Naruto forum about Tobi and thought I should share with you.
This guys is so observant, lol.

During one of the filler arcs, Tobi stopped at a Dango shop with Deidara, and said this.

“Ichibi, Nibi, Sanbi, boku wa Tobi!” while referring to the tailed beasts.

It translates to: “Ichibi, Nibi, Sanbi, and I’m Tobi!”

Tobi’s plan for world domination is to revive the Juubi, or “Ten-Tailed Beast”.

But he also said that he was trying to achieve a complete form of his own.

Here’s the neat part:
When counting from one to ten in Japanese, it goes:
Ichi, Ni, San, Yon, Go, Roku, Shichi, Hachi, Kyuu, Juu.

When counting objects, it goes differently:
Hitotsu, Futatsu, Mittsu, Yottsu, Itsusu, Muttsu, Nanatsu, Yatsu, Kokonotsu, To.

The tailed beasts get their names by combining the character for the number of tails they have with the character for“bi”.

That means that Tobi’s statement to Deidara can actually be translated as:
“One-Tailed, Two-Tailed, Three-Tailed, and I’m Ten-Tailed!”

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users