#41 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE (sakurx @ Jul 16 2010, 01:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did the Vongla rings get destroyed? I can't believe that happened he beat them by just moving his hands.

Sadly i think so, hopefully Mukuro will take over and scare the crap out of Julie. fu.png

#42 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 06:13 AM

*Just a reminder Reborn chapters are scanned and translated from ieatsoul.com but you have to be a registered member there and usually you can find another site that will host the chapter besides OM.*

Reborn chapter 299

Awesome chapter, i hope Tsuna gets that Laevateinn flame sword as well. wow.png Old man Talbot is something else, reminds me of the merchant from RE4. heheelq7.png

Edited by Uzumakikage, 23 July 2010 - 07:04 AM.

#43 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 23 July 2010 - 06:53 AM

The rings will be reborn, and primos blood will upgrade them 50/50.

#44 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:05 AM

Toughts on 299 --Click here to view--
I quite liked the old blacksmith, I don't think we ever saw a character like him in a shonen manga, but I also have to addimit he is one hell of a Deus Ex, when everything seems to be lost, when the shimon seems to have won, the old man suddenly arrives with a solution that will magically fix their problems, convenient, isn't it?

Oh, @Uzumikage, if that old man try to sell a gun upgrade to Tsuna I think I going to snap!

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#45 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 01:10 PM

This seems to be a thing in manga, but after beating Byakuran and saving parallel dimensions, the fact that something even greater a threat pops up just when peace finally settles... You'd think with how powerful they've grown and all they went through they'd be tougher than this. This entire plot point feels rather ridiculous; though I do like Enma. We've even got a kidnapping situation with Chrome--I mean really.

My real let-down was that I was hoping we'd finally get to Tsuna being the 10th, and rather than ring upgrades and more large-scale battles we'd get to explore more of the mafia world. Tsuna living with the Vongola, making the transition between being a normal kid to being a full-time leader, having to learn about the different families and power-structure of the various syndicates... Those things I wanted more of, instead I feel this will be one very long arc, with many of the elements from the previous.

In short, I hope this gets resolved soon. On the plus side this could be what gains Tsuna the respect of not just the Vongola, but many syndicate familes. I also doubt that Primo did that to the Shimon family, so we'll get to find out how it really went down, and the Vongola will gain powerful allies.

#46 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE (Broken Figurine @ Jul 23 2010, 09:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This seems to be a thing in manga, but after beating Byakuran and saving parallel dimensions, the fact that something even greater a threat pops up just when peace finally settles... You'd think with how powerful they've grown and all they went through they'd be tougher than this. This entire plot point feels rather ridiculous; though I do like Enma. We've even got a kidnapping situation with Chrome--I mean really.

My real let-down was that I was hoping we'd finally get to Tsuna being the 10th, and rather than ring upgrades and more large-scale battles we'd get to explore more of the mafia world. Tsuna living with the Vongola, making the transition between being a normal kid to being a full-time leader, having to learn about the different families and power-structure of the various syndicates... Those things I wanted more of, instead I feel this will be one very long arc, with many of the elements from the previous.

In short, I hope this gets resolved soon. On the plus side this could be what gains Tsuna the respect of not just the Vongola, but many syndicate familes. I also doubt that Primo did that to the Shimon family, so we'll get to find out how it really went down, and the Vongola will gain powerful allies.

I've said the exact same thing. How does a kid who has probably not gone through puberty yet manage to get more power then that of a multiple-dimensional villain? That's just crap.

For the better part, this'll be excellent fodder for my abridged series, and I have you all to thank for summarizing these chapters simply for me since I'm too busy to catch up on the manga myself. In short, I'm lazy and you all are my expedience <3

Edited by Kamina-Yoshi, 23 July 2010 - 11:36 PM.

#47 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 08:52 PM

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ Jul 23 2010, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've said the exact same thing. How does a kid who has probably not gone through puberty yet manage to get more power then that of a multiple-dimensional villain? That's just crap.

For the better part, this'll be excellent fodder for my abridged series, and I have you all to thank for summarizing these chapters simply for me since I'm too busy to catch up on the manga myself. In short, I'm lazy and you all are my expedience <3

Well you have to remember when they went back to the past, the course of history was changed but i know how you feel on the future arc should of been the last. On a side note i'm hoping we'll get a arc dedicated to the Cervello, their role, base, and history in this manga. happy.gif

#48 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:42 AM

The August Volume 30 Cover is out!

#49 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 02:43 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Jul 27 2010, 12:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The August Volume 30 Cover is out!

Lambo -- The Glowing Chiapet.

#50 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:31 PM

This weeks manga was a major letdown, how exactly did the Shihion family become so stron in such a short time? It took Tsuna and gag weeks or months to get the most out of their rings and th newbies managed to become so strong in such a short time? And then the master metal smith just happened to come visit soon as everything is over? I think Reborn should have finished with Byakuyan, or gone in the direction of Tsuna becoming leader and being a vigilante boss like the primo was.

iAnby7W.gif

#51 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 06:14 PM

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ Jul 27 2010, 09:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lambo -- The Glowing Chiapet.

You know Lambo is the baddest and coolest, well under Reborn anyways. fu.png

Edited by Uzumakikage, 28 July 2010 - 06:15 PM.

#52 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:03 AM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Jul 28 2010, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know Lambo is the baddest and coolest, well under Reborn anyways. fu.png

Nah. Squalo is the coolest. VOI.

#53 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 02:16 AM

Chapter 300 is out!

Awesome! wow.png

Edited by Uzumakikage, 30 July 2010 - 02:17 AM.

#54 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:39 AM

So you can't call them the Vongola rings anymore, except Tsuna.

#55 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:21 PM

QUOTE (sakurx @ Jul 30 2010, 02:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So you can't call them the Vongola rings anymore, except Tsuna.

Yeah all except Tsuna. I like the new design though. Gokudara's belt buckle shows adult Uri. I can't wait to see adult Natsu. wow.png

#56 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:21 PM

Cool OneManga still updated Reborn, thought they were not going to publish any more manga chapters, specially considering Reborn is part of the Weekly Jump Manga's.

The rings look pretty cool, and it's nice to see Tsuna have such strong resolution, So does that mean the other three have not had their rings destroyed?

iAnby7W.gif

#57 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jul 30 2010, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cool OneManga still updated Reborn, thought they were not going to publish any more manga chapters, specially considering Reborn is part of the Weekly Jump Manga's.

The rings look pretty cool, and it's nice to see Tsuna have such strong resolution, So does that mean the other three have not had their rings destroyed?

Lambo, Chrome, and Yamamoto's rings were redesigned as well (all 7 shown). I guess it really doesn't if they are or not, since they are melted down and redesigned anyways.

#58 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:35 PM

Chapter 301 is out!

Nothing much really happened in this chapter but the mangaka never diapoints me on the art work shown in this chapter of the new rings and new navigation system Spanner hooked Tsuna up with.

#59 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 06:40 AM

By the way, I have a question: Do their rings from the Future allow them to summon Box Weapons in the present? Or are they just decoration?

#60 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ Aug 6 2010, 01:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
By the way, I have a question: Do their rings from the Future allow them to summon Box Weapons in the present? Or are they just decoration?

Yeah they can, Tsuna already let Natsu out of the box one day when Enma came over at Tsuna's house. Verde concealed the animal box weapons inside rings before they went back to the past.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users