80 replies to this topic

#41 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 12:33 AM

So freakin' sweet! wow.png oh my gosh... Did they kiss?! Ahwww... I laughed when Nagato was outside when they, you know heheelq7.png
Madara looks completely sick! Woah... Nice, and Kabutomaru <.< eww. XD

#42 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 12:34 AM

I pretty much agree with what most people have been saying. Kishi should have let Konan do more to Madara and her death seemed pretty pointless...

But I couldn't help but like those moments from the past. It made me really wish to see more of Yahiko, Konan, and Nagato fighting and working together. The Yahiko/Konan moment was touching and wasn't bogged down with the usual unrequited love that Kishi loves to write. And even with two members of the team basically hooking up, the balance of their bonds wasn't disrupted at all. (Not that most of us ever thought that would be an issue)

Not sure what to think of Madara's new look. He looks pretty weird. Since he has always planned to have Sasuke and Naruto battled it out, I wonder if he will be taking Sasuke along.

#43 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 12:49 AM

I don't think Madara will bring Sasuke to fight Naruto. He's still resting from having Itachi's eyes and Kishi probably won't show him for a while, but we are definetely looking a Naruto vs. Madara fight in future chapters.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#44 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 24 September 2010 - 01:25 AM

That means that Madara is going to be getting a few chips in his plot armor now. pictureem0.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#45 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 03:41 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Sep 23 2010, 06:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks like I'm not the only who thinks that Yahiko was a Naruto clone. happy.gif

I thought it was kind of obvious to many readers, anyways considering Madara's statement of Sasuke fighting Naruto, he probably will just tatget Bee but it's gonna be sad seeing him gone. sad.gif

#46 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 03:13 PM

You know, realistically, where in the hell did Jiraiya get those costumes?

"Yes, I'll take a dozen kunai, a sack of those shuriken... and those three frog costumes on the back wall over there. Yes, those. Ooooo, and the big one too." he big white-haired man snickered to himself as he produced a handful of money. The storekeeper silently accepted, too scared of the big man buying for weapons to ask what he plans to do with the festival costumes. Sauntering out of the store, enormous bag slung over his shoulder, four frog heads bobbing out the top as if he'd just killed them, the big man called out to a woman walking across the street. The storekeeper could still hear his booming voice, now accompanied by a female's giggles, as he closed the front door. Leaning a shoulder against the door frame, he breathed a sigh of relief and clicked the door lock. He'd close up early. That was enough excitement for one day.

What if he was killed while carrying those things? How weird that would be when the news got back to Konoha?

But you can see why Tsunade spurned him so. Can't you just imagine, after a night of drinking, Jiraiya whipping out those costumes, gleeful and glassy-eyed, hoping she'd put one on? She probably knocked him clean into next week.

On another note, Yahiko's face when he's impersonating Jiraiya, that little sideways grin, is patently adorable.

#47 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 03:35 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Sep 24 2010, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"Yes, I'll take a dozen kunai, a sack of those shuriken... and those three frog costumes on the back wall over there. Yes, those. Ooooo, and the big one too." he big white-haired man snickered to himself as he produced a handful of money. The storekeeper silently accepted, too scared of the big man buying for weapons to ask what he plans to do with the festival costumes. Sauntering out of the store, enormous bag slung over his shoulder, four frog heads bobbing out the top as if he'd just killed them, the big man called out to a woman walking across the street. The storekeeper could still hear his booming voice, now accompanied by a female's giggles, as he closed the front door. Leaning a shoulder against the door frame, he breathed a sigh of relief and clicked the door lock. He'd close up early. That was enough excitement for one day.

What if he was killed while carrying those things? How weird that would be when the news got back to Konoha?

But you can see why Tsunade spurned him so. Can't you just imagine, after a night of drinking, Jiraiya whipping out those costumes, gleeful and glassy-eyed, hoping she'd put one on? She probably knocked him clean into next week.

On another note, Yahiko's face when he's impersonating Jiraiya, that little sideways grin, is patently adorable.

You know, this should be a good idea for PJ to use as an omake in WPC. happy.gif

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#48 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Sep 24 2010, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe that was just Jirayas Maito Gai moment?

Well all in all I liked that moment, it felt like "it doesn't matter how ridicilous you look like, it's all about staying focused on the task ahead".

Edit: And it is a thing that should have been tought in Konoha also, just look how easily Narutos Sexy jutsu works!

Edited by Hak, 24 September 2010 - 04:44 PM.

Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#49 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 04:49 PM

You know for once I want to see a love story that doesn't end in tragedy. Almost every...no strike that...every love story in Naruto has ended in death of some sort. Or at least the ones we care about.

Why can't we ever get a love story that ends happily?

You know what would be ironic? If the reason why Madara is so evil is because of the death of his love. Mostly not true, but would be really ironic if it was.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 05:32 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Sep 23 2010, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think Madara will bring Sasuke to fight Naruto. He's still resting from having Itachi's eyes and Kishi probably won't show him for a while, but we are definetely looking a Naruto vs. Madara fight in future chapters.

Shouldn't Madara need to be resting his new eyes as well?

New eye. I meant, new eye.

Edited by Nick Soapdish, 24 September 2010 - 05:33 PM.

#51 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Sep 24 2010, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know for once I want to see a love story that doesn't end in tragedy. Almost every...no strike that...every love story in Naruto has ended in death of some sort. Or at least the ones we care about.

You know what would be ironic? If the reason why Madara is so evil is because of the death of his love. Mostly not true, but would be really ironic if it was.

I pretty much doub it, His reason is an obvious lust for power, similar to Sasuke, the only difference is that Sasuke wants power for selfish reasons, while Madara wants it for greater goals.
World domination. Cough,cough, 007, cough,cough* fu.png

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#52 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 24 September 2010 - 07:10 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Sep 24 2010, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well there is Shikaku and Yoshino. Shikaku still loves his strong willed wife. And at least Mito and Hashirama both lived until their granddaughter Tsunade was a preschooler. It's meant to be a reflection of the personal tragedies rife in the violent world they live in.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#53 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Sep 24 2010, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well there is Shikaku and Yoshino. Shikaku still loves his strong willed wife. And at least Mito and Hashirama both lived until their granddaughter Tsunade was a preschooler. It's meant to be a reflection of the personal tragedies rife in the violent world they live in.

Well obviously Naruto and Sakura will not be one of those tragic relationships. I'm sure both we'll get marry and have at least two kids if Naruto does bring peace to the ninja world then both will live until they turn into old people. I would like for both of them to die in their 90's.

EDIT: but then again Naruto is an Uzumaki and according to his mother the Uzumaki clan are gifted with living longer than regular people. I wonder if Sakura will die as an old lady leaving Naruto to live longer and die some other time.

Edited by Gravenimage, 24 September 2010 - 10:54 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#54 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 01:40 AM

Damn! I just can't get over how cute Yahiko is. Woah, and about the love tragedy... I guess it's a part of ninja life. You know? They find some happiness have babies then die... Well, according to Kishi.

#55 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 08:38 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Sep 23 2010, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What's Madara gonna do to Naruto? Blow him away with the giant fan?

Probably what Temari did to TenTen during the Chunin trials. a_smashy.gif At least, that's what he thinks will happen.

Zetsu seemed pretty happy about getting the scroll from Kisame's shark. Either they don't care about Kisame now that
they have the information (which would be pretty cold), or they don't know he is dead. Could think he is still
undercover. In which case, maybe Naruto will rattle Madara a little bit when they next talk.

#56 hotwyr

hotwyr

Shadow man

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 01:36 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Sep 25 2010, 08:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well obviously Naruto and Sakura will not be one of those tragic relationships. I'm sure both we'll get marry and have at least two kids if Naruto does bring peace to the ninja world then both will live until they turn into old people. I would like for both of them to die in their 90's.

EDIT: but then again Naruto is an Uzumaki and according to his mother the Uzumaki clan are gifted with living longer than regular people. I wonder if Sakura will die as an old lady leaving Naruto to live longer and die some other time.

Nooooo, that can't happen. Naruto and Sakura will grow old and become grandparents together. And when there all old and grey they will both die in there sleep, in each others arms, on the same night! biggrin.gif

...maybe im a tad bit optimistic on this one. BUT GODDAMMIT THIS NEEDS A PURE HAPPY ENDING rawr.gif
What if life was just black and white ?

Should we actually wonder what if ?.... No.

You have the power to change the future, so stop complaining and change it. No one's gonna fix it for you.

As for me, I shall grasp the sky with my fingertips.

#57 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Sep 24 2010, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Like I said, only the ones we care about.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#58 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 10:33 PM

QUOTE (hotwyr @ Sep 25 2010, 09:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nooooo, that can't happen. Naruto and Sakura will grow old and become grandparents together. And when there all old and grey they will both die in there sleep, in each others arms, on the same night! biggrin.gif

...maybe im a tad bit optimistic on this one. BUT GODDAMMIT THIS NEEDS A PURE HAPPY ENDING rawr.gif

I actually thought about this as to how they would die. Maybe Sakura would be one of those few lucky people who live above the average lifespan. biggrin.gif

I could see the same thing happen to Naruto and Sakura as to the moment with Yahiko and Konan (THE BARBARIAN!!!!!! argh1.png ) moment.

The chapter was good, looking forward to next we---Oh Wait, THERE'S NO NARUTO NEXT WEEK!!! pictureem0.gif HERP DERP!!! woot.gif

Edited by K9ofChaos, 25 September 2010 - 10:33 PM.

#59 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 10:52 PM

I actually, since nearly the beginning of Shippuden thought team seven was gonna die together XD this so reminds me of that!

#60 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 05:11 PM

So just in case if Madara does fight Naruto with the sharinnegan? Do you think RM will be enough or Naruto will use RSM or gain the rinnegan being a Uzumaki to turn the tides?

Edited by Uzumakikage, 26 September 2010 - 05:15 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users