• This topic is locked This topic is locked
210 replies to this topic

#41 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 01 April 2010 - 04:57 AM

I freaking loved karin in this chapter. thats my sassy red head. first manipulating the interrogators with a sob story, then giving scary boogey man Ibiki an Im booooored look while ordering lunch ROFL.

Sasuke confrimed as his powerful eye opponent.

Killer bee training check, most likely to control Kyubi in conjunction with the scroll key.

Sakura and Naruto happy and natural together check.

catsis thought of the week. Itachi is a genius. He had to know he was dying, and Sasuke would take his eyes. he planned for the contingency. whatever power he gave Naruto Ill lay a solid bet that its contingent on Sasuke gaining EMS via his eyes.

He may have just given Naruto the key to saving Sasuke.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#42 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 05:11 AM

Seems like Sakura really copied Naruto's smile face huh. Shikamaru seemed less....lazy. It's confirmed Naruto will get some training with Bee and finish "That" jutsu. Kabuto basically absorbed somebody that was already able to fight at Hokage level and is now even stronger. I don't really know if Orochimaru ever really wanted to destroy Konoha I think he just wanted revenge for being out casted so I assume Kabuto will still have some issue's and Orochimaru will try to come out again.

Also it says the final battle with Akatsuki it never really says the end of the Manga. There is to much in question to say if its the end or not. I think when the end is near it will be 100% obvious without any speculation at all. I don't know where the manga could go after the fight with Akatsuki but in a Manga with this many people anything is possible.

Well let the Naruto power up begin!

Also....... EAT THE PIG!!!!!!!!

#43 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 05:14 AM

Hm, would TonTon have good ribs?

#44 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 05:19 AM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Apr 1 2010, 05:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hm, would TonTon have good ribs?

Possibly what else is "The Pig" good at? We got some toads that can fight. A toad that can tell the future. A shark sword that eats chakra and a Octopus that is one of the strongest in the Manga. That pig better have some sort of insane ability.. I think it transformed once though or something. But thats about it.

#45 JG111580

JG111580

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 05:37 AM

Wow! Kishimoto is definitely cutting to the chase more quickly than I had anticipated. I had guessed that there would be some down time for everyone to absorb recent events. However, there is still a lot of ground to cover between this point in the story and the conclusion.

Naruto may learn more about his past from Tsunade - although I don't think this is essential to move forward in the story, unless there is some secret that Naruto could use in the upcoming battle

Killer Bee vs Kisame Resolution - Either in a battle prior to meeting Naruto, or Kisame waits to unleash a sneak attack until after a meeting with Naruto, or maybe Naruto saves Killer Bee from Kisame by allowing to absorb natural energy and undergoing the stone transformation

Naruto must learn to control the 9 tails chakra - I believe this will occur after his meeting with Killer Bee, I don't know if there will be any training though, maybe a simple comment like "looking two directions at once" could lead Naruto to develope his own method of control

Naruto must perfect "that jutsu" - still think this could be a space/time ninjutsu that the 4th created, Kakashi can help Naruto to perfect it with his first hand knowledge of space time ninjutsu through the experience of developing his own and observing the 4th and Madara in action

The war must begin - Madara and Kabtomaru will probably pool their forces and unleash an assult to capture the two remaining tailed beasts

Kabutomaru must be defeated once and for all

Naruto must face Sauske - from this point things get a little fuzzy

We know Naruto wants to do for Sauske what Iruka did for him
We know Naruto has somehow seen what will happen if they face each other, and definitively acknowledged that both will die
The Elder Sage said "you know what he is" referring to Sauske
Naruto says that he is prepared for all that is about to happen - he is mentally prepared not physically, he still does not believe that he can defeat Sauske
Naruto will not tell all of his friends what will happen until the moment is right

All of this has given me a theory on the final battle.

Naruto is prepared for his own death. He may say goodbye to everyone before the final confrontation. I think that is what he meant by telling the rookie 9 that he is the only one that can confront Sauske and he will tell them all why when the time is right. However, I also do not believe that he will stay dead. If Sauske is, in fact, the container for the other half of the nine tails chakra, then both he and Naruto must die for Madara to accomplish his goal. The comment about "what Sauske is" by the elder sage may lend some support to this. Maybe that is why Madara wants the two to fight so badly. They need to die simultaneously for the 9 tails to be restored completely. Perhaps, Sauske has never physically manifested any of the fox's traits because of the sharingan. However, the negative chakra of the 9 tails could be the underlying reason why nothing can get through to him and relieve him of his hatred. The other alternative would be that Madara wants to take Itachi's eyes when their powers have peaked and somehow combine them with Nagato's eye's to control the 10 tails. In the confrontation between Naruto and Sauske, Itachi's gift will be used. By taking everything that Sauske has and proving that he is Sauske's equal, breaking down the self righteous mental block created by his power, Naruto may be able to "open his eyes" and redeem him. This would follow what Naruto said about them only being capable of understaining one another with their fists. Now, what would inspire a final, all out attack on the Akutski more than the death of kind and strong person that impacted the lives of so many. Naruto may be the rallying cry for the alliance once he is gone. However, they would not be able to stand against Madara's power at that point. Naruto could then become a legend to and eternally unite the ninja world in peace by miraculously coming back to life and defeating Madara. Naruto could only do this by entrusting the key and knowledge of the other portion of the fox's chakra to someone, in anticipation of his death. The 4th's seal is extremely complex when compared to others in the manga and the fox's chakra may have been divided to save Naruto if something like this were to happen. My guess would be that Shikimaru and/or Sakura would be entrusted with this secret. This is all just a theory, and I think Kishimoto may also work in Team 7 laughing together again and Naruto and Sauske's ability to work together and make each other stronger. Perhaps after redeeming Sauske they will take on Madara together. Who knows?!!!

Congrats if you read through all that. happy.gif If any of this does end up happening, it could really spur on NaruSaku. Either by confronting the possibility that they may never see each other again or the joy at being reunited could cannonize the pairing.

One other thing was revealed that I thought was interesting. The key can relieve Naruto of the 9 tails burden once he has achieved peace.

I am very excited to see where this is all heading!

#46 X105

X105

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 05:55 AM

Great Chapter. Time to get your BANKAI Naruto!

#47 NaruGirl

NaruGirl

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:08 AM

This was really an awesome chapter!! Can't wait for the next ones wink.gif
NaruSaku isn't just something, it's 100% the best.:3

#48 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:39 AM

Not a bad chapter at all! I loved Karin's scene. XD Hopefully they'll release her on probation after she gives them the info they want. Karin said she was over Sasuke at the Team 7 reunion, so I don't think there'll be anything holding her back. Maybe they'll allow Karin to go with Naruto/Sakura under the watchful eye of Yamato (where the heck IS Yamato?).

Can't wait to see Naruto and Killer Bee meet. smile.gif It looks like Tsunade hasn't heard anything about Naruto meeting with Sasuke yet, but she does have more pressing matters at hand i.e. war. The scene also confirms that the Rokudaime title is still there for Naruto to claim, if he lives!

It looks like Ichiraku got an upgrade, it used to be this little stall - now it looks like a proper building.

It's nice to see Naruto and Sakura acting natural and comfortable with each other. smile.gif I disagree it means anything for the pairing (in the romantic sense), as we don't have any concrete information on where their feelings stand. We've also had no information on what they think of Sakura's confession. Kishi will probably sweep it under the carpet just like he did with Hinata's confession. tongue.gif Still, the burden of "The Promise of a Lifetime" has been lifted (as Kakashi hinted while Naruto was sleeping off Sakura's poison), so who knows what might happen! Remember, Naruto felt that he couldn't confess because he hadn't fulfilled his promise to Sakura.

It's interesting to see the Elder Sage say "You know what he is?" in reference to Sasuke. Is he going to say that Sasuke is a type of Jinchuuriki? I remember the Kyuubi once said that the Uchiha bloodline held a secret that was even more demonic than the Kyuubi itself.

I'm not sure if Naruto will accept the key, he's definitely hesistating. Of course, he doesn't want to end up being consumed by the Kyuubi. I wonder what "that" jutsu is?

Ooh boy, Kabuto joining Madara? It would definitely boost Akatsuki's power and provide an excuse for the return of the dead Akatsukis. I can't imagine that Sasuke would be too pleased to see Zombie Itachi. I wonder if Kabuto is thinking of revenge against Sasuke, or if it's all water under the bridge now that he's been able to inherit Orochimaru's power?

#49 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 11:19 AM

Wow... wow.png If my theory that Sasuke has the other Kyûbi half I'm going to jump for joy! I've thought that for a while now.

Phew, so, so much is going on! Woahh... Kabutomaru is going DOWN!

#50 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 11:29 AM

If Sasuke really is the one with the evil chakra of the Kyuubi then that will explain why nothing has gotten through to him by Naruto. Why he has become so evil and why he took the conclusion to kill everyone in Konoha when he should be killing the two remaining elders who gave Itachi the order to kill the Uchiha clan why Karin felt such evil chakra coming from him and why did she felt the same chakra from inside of Naruto why Madara wants them to fight so badly and most importantly why did the Kyuubi warned Sasuke not to kill Naruto, since the Kyuubi's chakra inside of Naruto is supposed to be the good side. It really makes sense when you think about it. If both Naruto and Sasuke die the complete Kyuubi will be release. But then again perhaps Madara wants them to become exhausted because of the fight for him to capture both and extract the Kyuubi. If this is true then Madara knows that the fourth sealed the Kyuubi splitting it in half.

Edited by Gravenimage, 01 April 2010 - 11:35 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#51 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 12:20 PM

Funny how a month ago everyone in the Naruto fandom was whining about how terrible Naruto was, how it was going down the drain, etc. etc...

This chapter was pretty big though. Definitely a new arc and almost definitely the last, you can tell that Kishi's wrapping things up but I hope he doesn't start feeling rushed and does a whole bunch of cop-outs.

When the elder said "meet and octopus, or definitely something with tentacles," I immediately thought of Killer B. No surprise there. But what I am more interested in is "that" jutsu and the four elephants seal.

On a side note: Choujuro is sooo cute! wow.png

Looking forward to more chapters.

#52 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:39 PM

You gotta love Karin in this chapter >P

"I'm such a victim!" 111189.gif

I just hope there not that stupid enough to believe her

#53 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:56 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Apr 1 2010, 08:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You gotta love Karin in this chapter >P

"I'm such a victim!" 111189.gif

I just hope there not that stupid enough to believe her

She was hilarious.

And its great to see Naruto is going to meet with Hachibi happy.gif

PS Kinda wished Hinata was at ichiraku dry.gif
\

#54 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:57 PM

....Is that how many Jounin they have left?

#55 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:04 PM

[quote name='Mik3' post='269134' date='Apr 1 2010, 06:56 AM']She was hilarious.

And its great to see Naruto is going to meet with Hachibi happy.gif

PS Kinda wished Hinata was at ichiraku dry.gif

No it was Sakura who came but wait Mik are you a N/H fan???

Edited by Gravenimage, 01 April 2010 - 02:05 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#56 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:07 PM

Since Mik3 isn't here I'll just say it....APRIL FOOLS!!!

#57 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:10 PM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Apr 1 2010, 06:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OHhhhhhhh I get it haha you got me Mik thanks for clearing that up Insurrection. smile.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#58 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:11 PM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Apr 1 2010, 09:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

laugh.gif you ruined it
\

#59 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:17 PM

Wooaahh... You got me Mik3 xD

When I saw your sig I was like "What the-" niiccee... Anyways. I wonder what use Karin will be in the future. Hmm.

#60 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:20 PM

The more I think about it, the more I can actually see Sasuke having the other half of the Kyuubi sealed in him. The only thing is: he never brought it out even when he was enraged, you never see the seal on his stomach, and also I think he was born some months after Naruto which would make it impossible for him to have the other half.

Plus, I believe Naruto and Sasuke's fight is a fight between physical strength(Jinchuuriki Naruto) and eye strength(Uchiha Sasuke).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users