502 replies to this topic

#41 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:49 AM

Going back to his origins/back to the basics, hell yeah, I loved that.

And yeah, the end of this chapter is confusing, but I think it's a clone that was struck by Kaguya... I think they just tricked her, somehow. When Kaguya asked him if he's the real one, he didn't say yes, he was just like, "What if I am!?" neither confirming nor denying.. Wouldn't they need the real Naruto to find out where Sasuke is, too?

But, I could be wrong. We'll see next chapter, or someone will figure it out.

Also loved Sakura's sad expression when she thinks about how Obito's going to die. She's so compassionate.

I totally fell asleep before the new chapter came out, but luckily when I woke up this chapter had only come out like a half hour before. :D

Edited by Hiraishin, 09 July 2014 - 10:09 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#42 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,362 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:51 AM

Well this was a confusing chapter, but very interesting. Liked how Naruto used his brain for the fight. Interesting chat between Kaguya and Black Zetsu I'm starting to believe what James and Chatte are thinking. Also yay chatte was right about the bones with Kaguya, I guessing Hamura was the ancestor of the Kaguya clan. But man she is ruthless in the way she kills. I wonder what Kakashi will do?

Edited by BlueStarSaber, 09 July 2014 - 09:52 AM.

#43 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:52 AM

@咲耶姫

eh both mangapanda and mangastream say two different things there...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#44 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:52 AM

Chatte, your theory about the connection between kaguya and kimimaro is approved through this new chapter. So, that would mean one thing...cough sakura cough..
But, still not sure about that part.
Overall, good chapter and incoming not so "ss moment"?

bue hue hue... yup ^_^

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#45 Rakshasa

Rakshasa

Shadow Dancer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:55 AM

compared MP and MS translation.. damn, there were some major differences!

we need raws  :twitch:

6c8623224615.gif     

#46 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:55 AM

@咲耶姫

Well, Mangastream seems to have the clearer translation for this chapter, it seems to fit the events better and it makes it clear that the Naruto we saw killed was a clone.  Obito also says that they're on their own, so the real Naruto seems to have gone somewhere else.

#47 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:56 AM

Well, Mangastream seems to have the clearer translation for this chapter, it seems to fit the events better and it makes it clear that the Naruto we saw killed was a clone.  Obito also says that they're on their own, so the real Naruto seems to have gone somewhere else.

Maybe the real Naruto is in the ice dimension, still? idk... it is weird.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#48 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:57 AM

You think Naruto ended up going to a dimension altogether.. Like a whole new one. We have seen 3 dimensions. Perhaps Naruto entered the fourth one.

#49 Rakshasa

Rakshasa

Shadow Dancer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:59 AM

Maybe the real Naruto is in the ice dimension, still? idk... it is weird.

I also thought of the crazy possibility Naruto may even switched with Kakashi :O

6c8623224615.gif     

#50 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:59 AM

@咲耶姫

Looking back at MP translation, it's not that different. It's saying the same thing, now neither the real Naruto neither his clones are left in the dimension Obito and Sakura entered, so both translations say that there is no Naruto with them. Obito and Sakura will save Sasuke themeselves, but I agree with you, I can't imagine how they will detect Sasuke without Naruto, Kaguya even said there was several dimensions, and that only Naruto could detect the one in which Sasuke is thanks to their yin and yang bond. Asspull is the best answer I suppose. 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#51 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:00 AM

ehy guys... i noticed something here... Have you noticed what make different the original  Naruto from his clones...? The original body has the black spheres behind him, the clones don't have them.... You can clearly see from the clones that the original made or from the clone that is close to Obito and Sakura. The clones don't have the black spheres behind themselves, the original body does.
When Kaguya is preparing to teleport herself with the "door", we see Naruto's running throw her and thinking "I, the original one, will come too!!". And have you noticed what he has behind? The black spheres.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#52 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:02 AM

So this was a pretty good chapter.

How to fool an all seeing capable goddess? You trick her by a diversion.

Now I understand some people are confused so I'll give you my take:

Obito had narutos clone and sakura hold onto him for the jump

Naruto had to tangle with kagyua to get her to jump.

When naruto said this is my dimension I believe a swap was made under the cover of the attack. Narutos original was sent in to fight but during the attack the real one split off and his clone took the place, while the real one possibly stayed hidden within the ice dimension.

Kagyua killed the clone but it looked like the real one died. Now sakura and obito are free to do as they must.

As for the coming events, I don't believe a SS moment would come at all, one SS moment wouldn't change the whole deal of things especially when there was so much recent negativity between both of them and well several other reasons as well. Maybe some event will cause more either emotional pressure on sakura or she will have some confrontation. Obito may have some memories of his old team, it's very possible to have a sakura rin parallel. Some fans would jump the gun and call SS a parallel to kaka rin. It would be dumb but I believe that when they go to rescue Sasuke, it isn't going to be all joy and happiness like they want it to be. Sakura may have some confrontation or maturity event regarding Sasuke of getting out down by him again. Even if he does so much as say thank you it's not enough to change everything, I mean there are still so many problems with SS it's not funny.

Either one good event happens but doesn't change ns, Sasuke does nothing of the sort, or Sasuke just continues to be a jerk to sakura,not wont be enough to suddenly change anything nor everything. SS is still a whole mess on its own and this event wouldn't make Sasuke somehow start seeing sakura in a new light, that's just dumb. Especially given that this is Sasuke, he has never had or needed a story reason to go loving another.

SS fans will dream big but it's again maybe just them expecting too much they may be setting themselves up for a letdown. even then there will be new narusaku stuff in the future beyond next chapter and narusaku still has a big lead over the others, mainly nh and SS. It's just still not enough to change everything or anything as much as they hope. It would really be stupid if this did occur like that given how it was never important or crucial to one like Sasuke before even as ss was displayed negatively. He isn't just going to go I'm sorry sakura or start loving her, not when the events like distrusting him, having this recent emotional pressure, even both development and hints point to ns, this stuff isn't going to be sidelined for SS so suddenly and if it was, that would be just stupid.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#53 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:04 AM

ehy guys... i noticed something here... Have you noticed what make different the original  Naruto from his clones...? The original body has the black spheres behind him, the clones don't have them.... You can clearly see from the clones that the original made or from the clone that is close to Obito and Sakura. The clones don't have the black spheres behind themselves, the original body does.
When Kaguya is preparing to teleport herself with the "door", we see Naruto's running throw her and thinking "I, the original one, will come too!!". And have you noticed what he has behind? The black spheres.

Oh crap. You're right. So...where is the real one? Is he in the fourth dimension?

#54 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

the one that Kaguya killed was for sure a clone, since he didn't have the black spheres... But where did go the original body since he said "I, the original, will go too!"? Go where? LOL

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#55 RamenBlossom

RamenBlossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Congrats on your prediction about Kaguya and Kimmimaro @Chatte!

I am curious on how Naruto would be able to sense Sasuke's chakra, even in different dimensions. Is it because of the ying yang connection?

Loved Naruto going back to the basics!!!! I wonder where the original Naruto is now?

Edited by RamenBlossom, 09 July 2014 - 10:06 AM.

#56 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:06 AM

This but could Obito be mistaken in here ? I mean maybe the reason that he didn't sense his chakra or Kaguya didn't sensed the original is bc he was hiding himself from getting discovered ?

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 09 July 2014 - 10:06 AM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#57 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:08 AM

This but could Obito be mistaken in here ? I mean maybe the reason that he didn't sense his chakra or Kaguya sensed the original is bc he was hiding himself from getting discovered ?

no, be careful and watch it as well... the naruto who thinks "I, the original, will go too" was the original, because he did have the black balls. But when we see Naruto's grabbing Kaguya, while she was teleporting, we can see clearly that naruto didn't have any black ball behimd him, so it was a clone. But the question is: Where did go the original body?

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#58 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:09 AM

Ok, I think I'm convinced that everyone will return in one place as this volume probably have all of them split up and find the actual source of dimensions portal. I feel like Hokages are going to end up in the last dimension.

#59 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:11 AM

Congrats on your prediction about Kaguya and Kimmimaro @Chatte!

I am curious on how Naruto would be able to sense Sasuke's chakra, even in different dimensions. Is it because of the ying yang connection?

Loved Naruto going back to the basics!!!! I wonder where the original Naruto is now?

I wonder how many I told you so's chatte will get before series end with a ll her theories.

Though it does lead one to wonder how did naruto pull off this feat with the clone dying in place of him? Also wondering what happens with the hokage at this point since they had a visit from hagoromo. Something should happen.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#60 RamenBlossom

RamenBlossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:11 AM

Ok, I think I'm convinced that everyone will return in one place as this volume probably have all of them split up and find the actual source of dimensions portal. I feel like Hokages are going to end up in the last dimension.

I completely agree with you!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users