SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:40 PM

Well. Only one thing to say.

ENNNNNNNNKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

*Needs more passion*

Btw, Uzumaki. Have you noticed a gaping error with your post?

Yang is not the evil chakra. Ying and Yang. Yang is the light, ying is the darkness.

Edited by Cloud, 16 October 2009 - 10:48 PM.

#42 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Oct 16 2009, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I seriously doubt the Juubi will be summoned reason why, Minato's death would of been in vain and defeating the purpose of him giving the power of Kyuubi to Naruto in order to stop Madara in the first place. It's possible that Naruto can have the Yang chakra extracted from him which would fool Madara temporary thinking it's the whole chakra of Kyuubi and Naruto being revived with the Kyuubi Yin chakra in the scroll.

Not really...Minato saved Konoha from destruction.. His sacrifice was not in vain. The people who believe in Naruto believe in his own power, not the kyuubi's power. Naruto is all about using his natural power instead of using the kyuubi. He vowed he wouldn't use it's power anymore after he went K4 and Yamato said he hurt Sakura. He almost lost himself once again when Hinata was almost killed, but he came back more determined to win and used sage mode instead of using the kyuubi.

#43 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 12:27 AM

I got another view on this, like i said the Juubi has to be resurrected, for the plot to reach its final conclusion. But i think Rikudo No Sennin may have left something in case the Juubi is resurrected, i think Madara's plan is gonna backfire in his face.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#44 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 17 October 2009 - 05:09 AM

Heh, like Minato's fail-safe that activated? Hrm, possible meeting with a remnant of the Sage??

#45 EarthBorn

EarthBorn

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 81 posts
  • Interests:&gt;Science! and the Tech stuff. <br />&gt;Music (I do the Guitar, occasional Keyboard and Lyrics writing for a school band I'm a part of)<br />&gt;Writing<br />&gt;Gaming <br />&gt;One thousand other stuff...

Posted 17 October 2009 - 08:47 AM

Seeing KillerBee and Kisame again was refreshing. I have no idea how this fight could turn out, seeing as Kishi might be willing to make Naruto and KB friends (which is a good way to introduce Biju control and the "That Jutsu" training), or he could make Naruto the last of the nine hosts.

Logically speaking, the first scenario is preferable, seeing that Killerbee has achieved a decent quantity of character development which would be a waste otherwise (like Gaara). On the other hand, Kisame is not likely to be killed - the battle will be incomplete and one of the parties would most probably flee.

I'm not optimistic enough to expect that Naruto and Sakura's talk will come in the next chapter though. I'll probably be about the aforementioned fight. Madara is a nutcase or a genius - most probably both. Who knows how he'll turn out to be!

#46 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 17 October 2009 - 12:15 PM

EarthBorn, the "that jutsu" was a mis-translation. the proper one was "Chikara" which mean "Power" which is most likely to mean the Kyuubi's chakra, not a specific jusu.

I'm not so... optimistic to believe that Madara's plan will blow up on his face just like that, nor am I believing that there will be another "safe plan" from both Yondaime or Rikudo Sennin. don't get me wrong, the plan will fail, thats for sure but NOT because of anyone's power but Naruto himself. as I see it, Naruto is the type that shows his greatest power during a crisis where everything seem hopeless until he somehow summon whatever power he has hidden under his sleeve (Sounds familiar? Yes, Goku from Dragon Ball was the same, I think this is what Kishi means about him being inspired by Dragon Ball). with that in mind, I think that the plan will be successful, at first at least before Naruto screw with it.

Edited by BlackLightning, 17 October 2009 - 12:21 PM.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#47 JOHNtheSILENT

JOHNtheSILENT

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, chess, playing guitar, ethics, logic, and metaphysics.

Posted 18 October 2009 - 06:15 AM

I like others on here feel that eventually the Juubi will be revived. I think that since it was introduced and is so crucial to Madara's plan that it will eventually make an entrance. And for that eventually bee and naruto will have to be captured and have there bijuu removed. I'm actually looking forward to that in the hope that Sakura leads the mission to rescue naruto (a lot of potential narusaku love there).

I also think that if that happens we will finally get to see what "power" Itachi gave to naruto, which I've always suspected to be some type of "life force" chakra technique (akin to chiyo's yet delayed) or something that will help to revive naruto upon the kyuubi's extraction. I feel Itachi knew naruto would be important to both stopping madara, and saving the life of his beloved little brother (itachi was so cool) so he wanted to make sure he would survive the extraction process. I think this has to happen, because though I want to see naruto use the kyuubi chakra effectively again (he has before when protecting people in part one), ultimately I feel that Naruto will want to win/save the day with his own power.

Edited by JOHNtheSILENT, 18 October 2009 - 06:18 AM.

"Even the roughest woman is tender to the guy she loves."

#48 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 18 October 2009 - 07:42 AM

One thing no one has commented on (perhaps because all the scanalation groups ignored it, but it was in all the spoiler scripts) Naruto called Sakura, not his typical Sakura chan, but Saku-chan. This is Kishimoto tipping his hand- he hasn't had Naruto do this before. That shortened form of the other persons name with chan is only done in established romantic relationships in Japan.

The girl or woman will fairly often also shorten the guys name and tack on chan (the one exception where chan is used as an honorific for a teen or adult male) Sakura might eventually affectionately call Naruto, Naru-chan. From female to male it's more overtly flirtatious, tending to be a bit more privately expressed than male to female.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#49 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 18 October 2009 - 02:43 PM

at first I wondered what Sakura's going to tell Naruto...

but now I wonder what data Kishi's gonna collect. I kinda feel thrilled if the data is about what the best words that Sakura would tell to Naruto are, which means what pairing will be...
but I think the data is about the Kisame's and Killerbee's fight, wow I think of an amazing fight! biggrin.gif

One thing no one has commented on (perhaps because all the scanalation groups ignored it, but it was in all the spoiler scripts) Naruto called Sakura, not his typical Sakura chan, but Saku-chan. This is Kishimoto tipping his hand- he hasn't had Naruto do this before. That shortened form of the other persons name with chan is only done in established romantic relationships in Japan.

The girl or woman will fairly often also shorten the guys name and tack on chan (the one exception where chan is used as an honorific for a teen or adult male) Sakura might eventually affectionately call Naruto, Naru-chan. From female to male it's more overtly flirtatious, tending to be a bit more privately expressed than male to female.

yeah actually I love the way Naruto calls Sakura with -chan suffix. It's like he's the closest person to her smile.gif

Edited by Sherry, 18 October 2009 - 02:50 PM.

#50 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 07:17 PM

also think that if that happens we will finally get to see what "power" Itachi gave to naruto

Really, i don't remember that ever happening, i think i might have missed it <3, do you have the chapter or something.

#51 JOHNtheSILENT

JOHNtheSILENT

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, chess, playing guitar, ethics, logic, and metaphysics.

Posted 18 October 2009 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Oct 18 2009, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really, i don't remember that ever happening, i think i might have missed it <3, do you have the chapter or something.

Yeah, it's something I've really been interested in. Especially since Itachi tells naruto "This is some of my power. I hope the day never comes when you have to use it." Meaning to me something really bad has to happen for it to trigger or be used.

Here's a link to a thread about it on Naruto Fan. Here

And I'll upload the direct photo as well. It's from Chapter 403 page 8.

Attached Files

• Attached File  08.jpg   135.58KB   17 downloads

"Even the roughest woman is tender to the guy she loves."

#52 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 09:12 PM

Oh cool, thanks i didn't knew that happen.

#53 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 19 October 2009 - 12:06 AM

Must pay attention more eh? But it was a while ago anyways XD

#54 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 01:16 AM

You know at first I thought the power had something to do with eventually killing Sasuke, but now that I've been reading some opinions, it may actually have something to do with Naruto's death. I mean, Itachi probably cares alot about Naruto and actually appreciates Naruto for taking his place and getting to see someone risk their life and give their all like a brother for his brother. Itachi of course cared for Sasuke, but he witnessed Naruto's devotion to saving what he considered, a brother. Maybe Itachi cares about Naruto also. Just a thought.

QUOTE (ciardha @ Oct 18 2009, 03:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, this is interesting, I think I noticed that in the spoilers but thought it was a typo or something. Maybe Kishi is really putting it all together, kinda like he may really be ready to get this couple going.

#55 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:20 AM

nahhh it was mostly a typo.

No Naruto this week, i wonder why >.> <.< just when were getting so close D:

Have you guys noticed there has been 2 Sakura's Decision chapters

one in part 1 and the other one in part 2

Edited by Strangelove, 19 October 2009 - 02:23 AM.

#56 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:18 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Oct 18 2009, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nahhh it was mostly a typo.

No Naruto this week, i wonder why >.> <.< just when were getting so close D:

Shonen mangaka usually get a week or so off a year besides the normal vacations. Oda took his week this past week, Kishimoto is doing it this week, probably Kubo will take one soon if he hasn't had his already this year.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#57 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:45 AM

QUOTE (JOHNtheSILENT @ Oct 18 2009, 01:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I feel Itachi knew naruto would be important to both stopping madara, and saving the life of his beloved little brother (itachi was so cool)

Probably something to fight Madara.
As for Sasuke, Itachi protected him and kept him alive, but let's take a cynical look at what he has done for his beloved little brother. Itachi largely ignored him even though the hero-worship was obvious, killed their parents, did the equivalent of sending him to hell (tsukuyomi), taught him to only live for hate, told him he had to kill his best friend, and told him that the class clown (Naruto) is far more important to him than Sasuke. When it looked like Sasuke might embrace the friendship of Team 7, Itachi's visit messed him up again, to the point that Sasuke ran to the manga's version of a child molester (Orochimaru).

From a cynical point of view, Itachi couldn't have screwed up Sasuke's mind more, if he tried. I get the feeling that whatever gift he left for Naruto, although it will be necessary to stop Madara, is also going to make Sasuke more angry, jealous, and psychotic.

#58 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:04 PM

Have you guys noticed there has been 2 Sakura's Decision chapters

one in part 1 and the other one in part 2

I noticed them too, but I thought there were 3 Sakura's Decision chapters, one in part one and two in part two. I don't remember exactly whether they are one or two...

#59 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 11:54 AM

Has anyone noticed that KB only has 2 swords right now?

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#60 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 12:19 AM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Oct 20 2009, 04:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Has anyone noticed that KB only has 2 swords right now?

No worries, he'll be able to pull them out of his hiding spot (hint: the sun doesn't shine there) as soon as he needs them.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users