175 replies to this topic

#41 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:15 PM

This chapter:

1)Kabuto was once a young boy in the Hidden Leaf Village, and he was adopted, but sense no one really new him, he was just trained as a spy. Along with being a spy, they gave him medical ninjustu so that he could fool the enemy into thinking he was a innocent person if he ever had to. However, being a spy made he pretend to be many things. While doing this he started forgetting who he really was, and the Leaf Village did too. That's when they just kicked him out. With this, Kabuto wanted revenge, and here in this chapter, he ask for Sasuke to join him, but Itachi calls Kabuto a bigger lair than himself.

2) Itachi uses something called Izanami at the end of the chapter, which is basically the upgrade from Izanagi (the thingy to decide reality and destiny that Danzo used). Izanagi changes the destiny, and then Izanami decides it. I guess it will be fully shown and described in the next chapter.

3) Itachi told Sasuke that he will tell him all of the truth after they defeat Kabuto, but I think that's just another lie by Itachi. I believe that the Izanagi is suicidal, and that Itachi will die with Kabuto. After all, Sasuke is turning good way too fast, and Naruto should be the one who saves Sasuke from the darkness, not Itachi.

My prediction: This is a though I just had, and this might just be so stupid, but hear me out on this one. Naruto said he wanted to save Sasuke from the darkness and bring him back to the Leaf Village. Well... what if Kabuto summons more people with Edo Tensei, and they all kill Itachi and Sasuke. Then Sasuke is forced from the dead to be evil, and Naruto has to save him, but to do this, Naruto has to kill him and Kabuto, and everything else in his way. After defeating Sasuke, Sasuke finally says that he can finally see the light again, and Naruto buries him at the Leaf Village. This to me somewhat makes sense. I mean, Sasuke has killed soldiers, Danzo, and maybe a few others. These crimes cannot go unpunished. However, with death, he won't need to be forgiven. All people will need to see is Sasuke telling Naruto his final words.

Oh.. and maybe while Sasuke is saying his final words, Hinata makes out with him before he dies... THE END! biggrin.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#42 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:30 PM

Lol, Sasuke: "Another one?" Exact same thing I was thinking.

Yeah, chapter was kinda meh to me. But dat cover art. <3 Yeah, pink and orange letters, cherry blossoms = Sakura, all of them being cute and having fun... Also, this is around the time cherry blossoms bloom in Japan, no? Maybe our own cherry blossom (Sakura) will bloom soon, too... biggrin.gif But I shan't get my hopes up. Well, the cover was still really pretty.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#43 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:37 PM

OK So somebody explain to me how, Kabuto was a child sent by Sasori to spy on Orichimaru AND a child saved by Konoha nin and brought up as a spy? It was either one or the other!!! Only way I can understand this is he was originally taken in by Sasori who planted a jutsu in him to spy on Orichimaru, only to have orichimaru break the jutsu on him, and make him his own puppet, and planted him in a situation where he could be found by Konoha nins and spy on Konoha for him, and now we find out he was sent as a spy for Konoha as well, so he was a spy who was to spy one person who sent him to spy on a village who sent him to spy on other villages....And he's resentful because he was treated as a spy? Newsflash Kabuto YOU WERE A FREAKING SPY!!!!!!!!!! Don't get angry at others for seeing you for what you were!!!

Sasuke appears to be the only person who manages to come up with flashback situations when he is away from the camera for a coulpe of seconds, last week looks like the brother had a hunting trip somewhere between all the backstabbing and th Uchiha coup, Karin's flashback showed the few moments when Naruto and Sakura were at the stream and almost opened the scroll, Sasuke managed to save Karin, and this week we find that on the way to capture Killer Bee, He ran into some Konoha Nin who just happened to be talking about Itachi....It seriously makes me want to facepalm.

And no the Orange and Pink on the front cover is nothing to do with NaruSaku, it's the fact Spring is here thus Cherry Blossoms and Orange because you know it's Naruto.

iAnby7W.gif

#44 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:30 PM

I think my love for the Uchihas is what bloking my mind from the lates chapter...
I wish I could be more like you people, sad news is that I love them too much. hm.png

Edited by donjoseph19, 04 April 2012 - 09:31 PM.

#45 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:34 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Apr 4 2012, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OK So somebody explain to me how, Kabuto was a child sent by Sasori to spy on Orichimaru AND a child saved by Konoha nin and brought up as a spy?

you are only realizing this now? it has been known since they met on the bridge 350ish chapters ago

And no the Orange and Pink on the front cover is nothing to do with NaruSaku, it's the fact Spring is here thus Cherry Blossoms and Orange because you know it's Naruto.

Maybe so but the cover is awesome I just want to upload it again to admire it
Beautiful Man!!!

Edited by Verilance, 04 April 2012 - 09:55 PM.

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#46 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (Verilance @ Apr 4 2012, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe so but the cover is awesome I just want to upload it again to admire it
Beautiful Man!!!

Image isn't showing sad.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#47 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:07 PM

The japanese are know to being subtle with what they do so who knows? Naruto's name was already at the bottom of the page in big bright orange letters so they could have just made the entire text pink to represent the cherry blossoms.

It could have a double meaning. The first being as you said the Naruto series in times of cherry blossoms, and the second being the fusion of colors of Naruto and Sakura. Besides the cover page kinda forces you to notice how the text shares the same colors as those two.

QUOTE (Derock @ Apr 4 2012, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Image isn't showing sad.gif

Here Derock
http://mangastream.c...view/18730687/3

Edited by redragon88, 04 April 2012 - 10:11 PM.

#48 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:39 PM

it is just a nice picture of a picnic under the Sakura Blossoms as is the tradition in Japan, Sai is busy drawing possible the trees with Naruto in them, Kakashi reading his favourite book and Sakura calling Naruto down to have some lunch at least that is how I see it others might interpret in differently

just a sweet picture of a time well spent with friends biggrin.gif

it is funny I can see it on my post and Derock's as well sad.gif

Edited by Verilance, 04 April 2012 - 10:40 PM.

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#49 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:44 PM

OK So somebody explain to me how, Kabuto was a child sent by Sasori to spy on Orichimaru AND a child saved by Konoha nin and brought up as a spy? It was either one or the other!!! Only way I can understand this is he was originally taken in by Sasori who planted a jutsu in him to spy on Orichimaru, only to have orichimaru break the jutsu on him, and make him his own puppet, and planted him in a situation where he could be found by Konoha nins and spy on Konoha for him, and now we find out he was sent as a spy for Konoha as well, so he was a spy who was to spy one person who sent him to spy on a village who sent him to spy on other villages....And he's resentful because he was treated as a spy? Newsflash Kabuto YOU WERE A FREAKING SPY!!!!!!!!!! Don't get angry at others for seeing you for what you were!!!

And if Konoha kicked him out, then why did they let him come back to the chunin exams year, after year after year, disguised as a nin from the Sound?

And since when does Konoha kick anyone out? They are a shinobi village! What about protecting their secrets and all that? They should have killed him off if the didn't have any more use for him. They've certainly had no problem killing people for lesser offences.

Sasuke appears to be the only person who manages to come up with flashback situations when he is away from the camera for a coulpe of seconds, last week looks like the brother had a hunting trip somewhere between all the backstabbing and th Uchiha coup, Karin's flashback showed the few moments when Naruto and Sakura were at the stream and almost opened the scroll, Sasuke managed to save Karin, and this week we find that on the way to capture Killer Bee, He ran into some Konoha Nin who just happened to be talking about Itachi....It seriously makes me want to facepalm.

We're caught in Sasuke's Inception. biggrin.gif

#50 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:07 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Apr 4 2012, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And if Konoha kicked him out, then why did they let him come back to the chunin exams year, after year after year, disguised as a nin from the Sound?

And since when does Konoha kick anyone out? They are a shinobi village! What about protecting their secrets and all that? They should have killed him off if the didn't have any more use for him. They've certainly had no problem killing people for lesser offences.

Kabuto is an unreliable source. Nothing he says should be taken as fact.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#51 HenryFlitzroy

HenryFlitzroy

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:22 PM

Another solid chapter, Kishi has really been stepping it up these past months.

The thing that Itachi has to say to Sasuke is probably nothing more(less?) then a good old fashioned ''I love you'' or maybe even ''I'm proud of you'', Uchiha Bromance commencing.
In any case, waiting eagerly for next week as usual.
We spend all our youth chasing money, and when we attain it, we spend all our money chasing youth.

#52 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 4 2012, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep that's a subliminal hint right there. Japan has known for years which is the main canon pairing. smile.gif

Heh. And Kishimoto's editors have known all along. Subliminal, wouldn't entirely rule it out.

From Kishimoto it certainly can be read as another playful narusaku image- we have Sakura gazing up at Naruto in surprise in an open and very typical Japanese feminine pose, then Naruto himself is in a sakura tree surrounded by sakura blossoms with a wicked mischievous expression on his face. (it kind of balances out the Naruto and Sakura illustration a few chapters back where in that her temper is engaged by Naruto's prank, in this one she's merely surprised and depicted in very feminine fashion...)
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#53 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:41 PM

QUOTE (Verilance @ Apr 4 2012, 06:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it is just a nice picture of a picnic under the Sakura Blossoms as is the tradition in Japan, Sai is busy drawing possible the trees with Naruto in them, Kakashi reading his favourite book and Sakura calling Naruto down to have some lunch at least that is how I see it others might interpret in differently

just a sweet picture of a time well spent with friends biggrin.gif

it is funny I can see it on my post and Derock's as well sad.gif

I think the reason why. I'm using Chrome. And for some reason, hotlinking from online reading sites doesn't work.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#54 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:55 PM

QUOTE (Broken Figurine @ Apr 4 2012, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I liked this chapter too! I like that Itachi says "he's a bigger liar than I am" because that is a clever way of explaning inconsistencies in Kabuto's story while maintaining this mystery. I too want to know the "truth" here. Some people are saying "not much happened" but I think it did. Much talk happened, and in my opinion meaningful talk too, but not a lot of action. It may be because I'm not so big an action person--or my taste for action isn't what we usually see. I like my action to be fast, almost like a really well-timed dance, and animated. Like Minato vs Tobi--oh Minato (fangirl moment). I'm not usually too interested in the fight scenes otherwise, but I do like it when information and character development happen! This isn't so much a development for Sasuke, but rather an answer to our question--where does he stand now? Kabuto called out on the unusual circumstance between Itachi and Sasuke, and Sasuke did provide his answer: he wants to hear the story from Itachi, and he still wants to crush the leaf. It's interesting, because Itachi does feel he is still a member of the leaf. It reminds me of the sacrifice Minato made, his own son and himself, because they are "shinobi". Itachi must have felt this way toward his own dishonor, his family's sacrifice, and the burden placed on Sasuke. I know his is more extreme and I don't say it is right at all, but it reminds me of that.

The development was more in Kabuto's favour, since he hear something about his background, but I don't believe that he is telling the entire truth, he's being manipulative. He doesn't want Sasuke like a younger brother... He's just trying to get him on his side, and it was clever logic as to why too. Overall, I really liked this chapter, especially compared to the last.

And dat cover art! <3

It's funny about Kabuto, and all the villains lately. In Akatsuki, if the cloak came off, then it was a pretty good indicator that h/she was going to die. Now it seems to be the humanizing flashback that Kishimoto is writing before offing the bad guys. (Danzo comes to mind most readily but I know there are more.)

So I wonder if this will be the case with Kabuto. That Itachi is going to defeat him. Or if it is only a prelude to another evil partnership, opening with more background info.

#55 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:40 AM

hmmm i have a feeling sasuke is gonna turn gooood >:D

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#56 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:17 AM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Apr 5 2012, 03:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm starting to get a tad bit annoyed with all this. I just hope that we can get back to Naruto and the rest soon. th_twitchsmile.gif th_twitchsmile.gif th_twitchsmile.gif

mee too biggrin.gif

i have never missed naruto, sakura and the rookies so much.

#57 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:01 AM

Hmm. I liked it. Although some of it did not look that well thought out. For instance when did Sasuke ever out to a restaurant/bar for anything?

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#58 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:29 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Apr 5 2012, 03:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm. I liked it. Although some of it did not look that well thought out. For instance when did Sasuke ever out to a restaurant/bar for anything?

well......they were traveling...gotta eat right? biggrin.gif

#59 dragonflyx11

dragonflyx11

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:45 AM

yay for another random uchiha power up...not

#60 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:50 AM

QUOTE (dragonflyx11 @ Apr 5 2012, 03:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yay for another random uchiha power up...not

kishi is just thinking of ways for sasuke to actually stand a chance against naruto XD

i mean lets face it.....with naruto spamming as many rasengans as he wants, cooperating with kyuubi and being the second yellow flash....sasuke doesnt have much on him.

Edited by merryGOflava, 05 April 2012 - 03:51 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users