firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:22 AM

innera says the trust is...

it's not "trust" them, but more like "i'll entrust this to them" thing. More like "have faith everythings gonna solve".

If she has faith is because Naruto. She's not stupid enough to believe that sasuke will come back on his free will.

#42 Ulgamoth

Ulgamoth

H&E's Sun Pokemon

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:I like Naruto, hence me being here. I also enjoy Death Note manga, Dragon Ball and DBZ manga and Full Metal Alchemist manga. In to metal music but can listen to ALMOST anything. Love playing video games, specifically Pokemon. Currently working on Pokemon Black. Spore is EPIC and so is Fallout New Vegas. Disturbed in the house, droppin' plates!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:25 AM

Astounding chapter! I really hope that isn't all the N/S we get though and more next chapter. Also, who said Kabutomaru is an enemy of Konohagakure now? We really don't know yet but I'm thinking he's more after revenge on Sasuke or possibly something unrelated... On another note: W00t @Sasuke becoming the bad guy even more so now. I'm not bashing him here or anything, I just like him as a bad guy and all. Also, I don't know why but I just can't stop thinking about how awesome Madara is. Next to Naruto and the N/S shipping he's like one of my fav' characters in the story. Just so mysterious about how he's alive, what all if his abilities are, how he's using Sasuke, ect. I've really been hooked because of him (and N/S and all our friends at Konoha) and I really want to know what is in his wall o' mystery!

Deep in the jungle camouflaged by all the fallen leaves
A hand holds up the sky while shamefully I make my plea
The alter's callin' but my legs won't seem to stand
Guess I'm a coward scared to face the man I am

#43 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:26 AM

Understand trying to make them respect Sakura is as likely as them convincing you to hate her. When it comes to what the other fandoms, or haters have to say: Who. Cares.

This is the Narusaku forum lets talk about that pairing, and not about how the the other fandoms will or will not rejoice. Its getting pretty tiring.

I admit, it is getting pretty old seeing Sakura talk about her shortcomings and flaws. Its been happening since part 1 and the only running notion that annoys me more is the number of females who MUST comment on Sasuke's looks.

I wonder what will happen once they return to Konoha, perhaps a check up on Tsunade? Or Kakashi taking his role as Hokage. I would like Naruto and Sakura to talk, but Sakura just stating her belief in Naruto might be all we get for a while.

Oh and wonder what becomes of Karin.

QUOTE (firegirl @ Mar 17 2010, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it's not "trust" them, but more like "i'll entrust this to them" thing. More like "have faith everythings gonna solve".

If she has faith is because Naruto. She's not stupid enough to believe that sasuke will come back on his free will.

Thats what I got from it too. And shes right, those too, whether anyone buys into it or not, have a bond, and Naruto is the only one who has a chance of saving Sasuke.

Edited by Mik3, 18 March 2010 - 12:29 AM.

\

#44 Burning_Wulf

Burning_Wulf

Just your friendly, neighborhood zombie hunter.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Wolves, Anime/Manga, Rx7, NaruSaku, Timeoff work, Sleeping, Comics, Napping, Cats, Resting, Skeet, and Racing plus too much more....

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:30 AM

I've been waiting for this chapter all day. It was a good chapter.

It was interesting to see Kisame alive. Can't wait to see what kind of destruction he turns up in Lighting Country. Sasuke wanting the full potential of his Sharingan by getting Itachi's eyes, wonder what Madara is going to do about this. And the reappearance of Orochibuto, I've been waiting to see him again.

Also the Naruto passing out at an Almost NS moment was comical.

All in all, again a good chapter.

coco_zps31bec3d3.jpg

#45 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:33 AM

solid chapter, and it looks now like Sasuke is in even more direct opposition of Naruto.

Finally Kabuto is back. who knew way back when that his character would make it all this way.

i really want that narusaku talk to happen on their way or when they return to Konoha but i have a feeling just to much will be happening and the manga will just move on without resolution on that until much later.

#46 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:35 AM

I have a feeling with everything that's about to happen in the upcoming chapters, Kishi will probably not show the N/S conversation for a while probably by 493 or 494 who knows. mellow.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#47 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:38 AM

Really not a bad chapter it gives out lot's of info it was just not all that exciting. But it will lead to more development type scenes pretty soon. Obviously Sasuke says he wants to kill Naruto and Madara won't let that happen. Also people settle down about Sakura she will get stronger as the story progresses and I think this chapter signals to that.

What I thought was cool was Karin. She really seemed interested in Naruto and I assume they will have some sort of talk as she obviously has heard of Naruto before. I guess she is now part of the Naruto fan club. Kisame is not dead.....Duh it seemed to easy and quick. It's cool to see Bee and company team back. Also it is obvious Zetsu is not as weak as is being let on. I don't see him as the kind of person to be like Karin and only be used all the time. Kabuto is incredibly determined isnt he o_O

Edited by Prime, 18 March 2010 - 12:39 AM.

#48 Burning_Wulf

Burning_Wulf

Just your friendly, neighborhood zombie hunter.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Wolves, Anime/Manga, Rx7, NaruSaku, Timeoff work, Sleeping, Comics, Napping, Cats, Resting, Skeet, and Racing plus too much more....

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:39 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 17 2010, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a feeling with everything that's about to happen in the upcoming chapters, Kishi will probably not show the N/S conversation for a while probably by 493 or 494 who knows. mellow.gif

If not in the next chapter, I'm gonna agree with you, Graven.

coco_zps31bec3d3.jpg

#49 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:42 AM

QUOTE (Burning_Wulf @ Mar 18 2010, 12:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If not in the next chapter, I'm gonna agree with you, Graven.

I don't think there will be much of if any talk leading to NS in any chapter anyways. I think NS becoming more then it is now will be something dramatic and spur of the moment. I don't see them sitting down talking and getting together and things being all peachy from then on.

#50 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:46 AM

QUOTE (Prime @ Mar 17 2010, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really not a bad chapter it gives out lot's of info it was just not all that exciting. But it will lead to more development type scenes pretty soon. Obviously Sasuke says he wants to kill Naruto and Madara won't let that happen. Also people settle down about Sakura she will get stronger as the story progresses and I think this chapter signals to that.

What I thought was cool was Karin. She really seemed interested in Naruto and I assume they will have some sort of talk as she obviously has heard of Naruto before. I guess she is now part of the Naruto fan club. Kisame is not dead.....Duh it seemed to easy and quick. It's cool to see Bee and company team back. Also it is obvious Zetsu is not as weak as is being let on. I don't see him as the kind of person to be like Karin and only be used all the time. Kabuto is incredibly determined isnt he o_O

That will be cool if Karin becomes a Naruto fan girl and Kishi does it on purpose to make Sakura jealous and let her show her feelings for him even more. heheelq7.png

Sorry I know it's sounds like a bad fan fiction but I couldn't resist.pictureem0.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#51 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:49 AM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Mar 18 2010, 01:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with this. a_thumbs.gif
AWESOME, CHAPTER THOUGH. I am not disappointed with Sakura's reaction though and besides, Naruto inspired her now.. most of it. heheelq7.png

#52 Ulgamoth

Ulgamoth

H&E's Sun Pokemon

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:I like Naruto, hence me being here. I also enjoy Death Note manga, Dragon Ball and DBZ manga and Full Metal Alchemist manga. In to metal music but can listen to ALMOST anything. Love playing video games, specifically Pokemon. Currently working on Pokemon Black. Spore is EPIC and so is Fallout New Vegas. Disturbed in the house, droppin' plates!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:50 AM

Something I have been wondering is; What the hell is Zetsu anyway? Where is he from, how'd he get to be like that, is he actually 2 people or one! He is one freaky dude!

#53 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:51 AM

i love pinkfuzz i agree with what she said

Okay. As far as Naruto and Sakura... (I will try my best to explain what I'm thinking xD)What mostly stood out to me... and it did in the last chapter too... is the 'burden' reference.
http://mangastream.c...aruto/486-70/14
and
http://mangastream.c...aruto/486-70/17
and
http://mangastream.c...naruto/487-75/4

Sakura's wording before, if I remember correctly, had something to do with taking away Naruto's burden... or that she has been a burden. This is a reoccuring theme. So for Naruto to say "I'll bare the burden of your hatred... and we'll die together!" I can't help but to think of Sakura too. If she was prepared to die when killing Sasuke... she was 'removing' Naruto's burden. I don't think I am conveying this correctly I just wonder if this ties in together. Sakura even teared when Naruto said "There'll be no more burdens to bear. We'll come to understand each other in the next world!"

As far as Sakura... I am not disappointed in her at all. And all this talk about Kishimoto being degrating towards women... I disagree. She is only human. And you learn from you mistakes. You may think something...and you may feel you are heading in the right path and nailed someting perfectly... but then something else slaps you in the face and you realize you weren't right. Sakura has learned a lot from Naruto...and she even recognizes that herself. She always thanks him. And there is nothing wrong with that. This was one of those life moments where she realizes that there is still more that she has to do. She isn't goign to get it perfect every time... Naruto has served as that light... and he keeps her in check and helps her learn the lessons she has been learning. I think this is where she also concludes that she cannot be doing this all on her own. They need to work as a team... and when she says all she can do is believe in them... I think that falls along the same lines.

Next, I think its great that they didn't start crying when Sasuke left. And instead Naruto will just wait. This further shows their maturity.

And as we all said before... the whole.. Naruto poisoned thing....!!! !! That was just great. That whole section was awesome!

Karin!!

#54 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:56 AM

QUOTE (The Sharingan @ Mar 17 2010, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Something I have been wondering is; What the hell is Zetsu anyway? Where is he from, how'd he get to be like that, is he actually 2 people or one! He is one freaky dude!

Kishi will eventually develop his character. I remember a long time ago I think it was last years Jump Festa interview he said that a lot of characters needed development, he mentioned Kisame and Zetsu. I believe we will hear from both of them more about their past in the future chapters.

Edited by Gravenimage, 18 March 2010 - 01:07 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#55 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:59 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 18 2010, 12:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That will be cool if Karin becomes a Naruto fan girl and Kishi does it on purpose to make Sakura jealous and let her show her feelings for him even more. heheelq7.png

Sorry I know it's sounds like a bad fan fiction but I couldn't resist.pictureem0.gif

I would not say it's bad Fan Fiction. It is really not impossible while it may not be likely you really have to consider what part Hinata plays. She really sort of plays the part of fan girl for Naruto but Naruto really only had 1 fan girl while Sasuke had many. But Naruto really has a whole village of people now that look up to him. I honestly would not mind seeing lots of people look up to Naruto in the village and to see Konohamaru again would be cool. After all he did Foreshadow Naruto becoming Hokage.

QUOTE (The Sharingan @ Mar 18 2010, 12:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea I really come to believe he will be found to be so much stronger then is let on just because of the lack of information we have. Let's be honest he is in that group for a reason.

Edited by Prime, 18 March 2010 - 01:01 AM.

#56 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 01:15 AM

Geez, seeing how many characters Kishimoto has to development, this Manga got a long ways to go xD thank goodness though.

#57 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 01:22 AM

Well that was a good chapter, and remember sakura hasnt confronted sasuke on this level before, so it was obviously hard for her. This is the point where she will be able to grow from here on out because she wanted to remove narutos burden, but now she is willing to support him more than ever I would say a definite step up. And I just had a thought, what if the narusaku moment if there is one is converted to a flashback alot like the itachi/naruto scene was. That way it can be used for later on in a bigger final moments of the anime?

And did anyone else notice Madaras eyes here http://mangastream.c...naruto/487-75/9
you can definately tell madara isn't happy with that idea

and on the whole karin thing, it would be funny if she wanted to become close to naruto and sakura got pissed about it i could definately seeing it happening considering how much she clung to sasuke b4 if it turned out she was interested in naruto.

Edited by narukunsakuchan, 18 March 2010 - 01:23 AM.

He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#58 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 18 March 2010 - 01:30 AM

I only see the hole of his mask
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#59 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 01:36 AM

Guys, did Sakura said "Sasuke" without-kun? tongue.gif

#60 Ulgamoth

Ulgamoth

H&E's Sun Pokemon

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 01:41 AM

QUOTE (pinkheartsyellowstars @ Mar 17 2010, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guys, did Sakura said "Sasuke" without-kun? tongue.gif

Yes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users