Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Nov 4 2012, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
/\ we can all agree to that
And maybe also "the new generation surpasses the older one"

I still personally don't like the whole "New generation surpasses the older one" simply because it is such a broad idiom. It also doesn't apply to everything. For example, isn't Kakashi's generation after say Tsunade and Jiraiya's generation? He didn't succeed, especially not Obito. What about Nagato's generation which seems to be somewhere between Kakashi's and Naruto's generation, did he succeed? Itachi's generation? Did they succeed?

From the way everything looks, no generation we know of has succeeded where the past have failed. They just keep failing, and failing, and failing. I know what they want to say when saying this, but in reality how can you truly apply this in a broad definition?

Unless it would be more accurate to say "Naruto's generation surpasses the older ones."

Edited by James S Cassidy, 04 November 2012 - 06:20 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#42 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:13 AM

SK-303_image007.jpg

#43 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:38 AM

guys may i request you to be serious. i am still seeking for some best answers. the messages are important .dont you think.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#44 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Nov 4 2012, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I still personally don't like the whole "New generation surpasses the older one" simply because it is such a broad idiom. It also doesn't apply to everything. For example, isn't Kakashi's generation after say Tsunade and Jiraiya's generation? He didn't succeed, especially not Obito. What about Nagato's generation which seems to be somewhere between Kakashi's and Naruto's generation, did he succeed? Itachi's generation? Did they succeed?

From the way everything looks, no generation we know of has succeeded where the past have failed. They just keep failing, and failing, and failing. I know what they want to say when saying this, but in reality how can you truly apply this in a broad definition?

Unless it would be more accurate to say "Naruto's generation surpasses the older ones."
................ wot.gif .............never actually gave it a thought...you're right...but then again we might be wrong, but im sure naruto'll surpass the previous generation thats just the theme of the whole manga.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#45 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:13 PM

QUOTE (narulsaku @ Nov 6 2012, 05:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
guys may i request you to be serious. i am still seeking for some best answers. the messages are important .dont you think.

no they are arent most of the shounens give the same message and naruto became a generic shounen, there's nothing different just the name and the popularity;

return ();
SK-303_image007.jpg

#46 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    ect....

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:53 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Nov 6 2012, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
no they are arent most of the shounens give the same message and naruto became a generic shounen, there's nothing different just the name and the popularity;

return ();

i see . i agree most of them do. whats now. well just give your opinion then. is that okey?

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#47 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:03 AM

We all are human and despite our short comings we can overcome the obstacles that block our path to greatness.

#48 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:51 AM

The most important message to me is, do not hold grudges. If someone does bad things to you, don't retaliate by doing the same thing. It will turn into a cycle of revenge that if kept for too long, will become a bad tradition. This can easily be seen in the real world.

Every bad guy has a sob story behind why they turn evil.

Don't give up hope on your friends who turned bad. No matter how psycho they've become, or even if they try to kill your friends, they can always be redeemed...or not. Depending on how Kishi concludes the Sasuke plot but we all know what is the most likely result.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#49 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:07 AM

thanks drath. and are you still angry with me. sorry . i had language problem then. i admit it.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#50 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:24 AM

QUOTE (narulsaku @ Nov 7 2012, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thanks drath. and are you still angry with me. sorry . i had language problem then. i admit it.

Huh? I was angry with you?

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#51 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:09 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Nov 7 2012, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Huh? I was angry with you?

yes you were. when we talked first . you said i have language problem. but i disagree. but later i came to know that i ve. you angrly said me stop pming me if you dont understand then i pmed you but you didnt reply. so i never got a chance to say you sorry so i told you now.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#52 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:17 AM

QUOTE (narulsaku @ Nov 7 2012, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yes you were. when we talked first . you said i have language problem. but i disagree. but later i came to know that i ve. you angrly said me stop pming me if you dont understand then i pmed you but you didnt reply. so i never got a chance to say you sorry so i told you now.

Wow that was a long time ago. Sorry I was a bit harsh back then. Anyway we're off-topic.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#53 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:32 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Nov 7 2012, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow that was a long time ago. Sorry I was a bit harsh back then. Anyway we're off-topic.

yeha i think its been 9 month. well so am i forgiven. and yes we are off topic. lets keep the thread

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#54 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:30 AM

QUOTE (Canadian_DJ @ Nov 6 2012, 10:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
................ wot.gif .............never actually gave it a thought...you're right...but then again we might be wrong, but im sure naruto'll surpass the previous generation thats just the theme of the whole manga.

I don't know.

It's such a weird theme to work with cause it's not constant. Especially with the history this manga has displayed, it has been proven wrong. I guess what I am saying is this can't be a concept that always is applied otherwise any person who believes that would be delusional.

Unless, I guess, surpassing is not always in a positive light. Imagine if they surpassed the big mistakes. lol

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#55 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:02 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Nov 7 2012, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know.

It's such a weird theme to work with cause it's not constant. Especially with the history this manga has displayed, it has been proven wrong. I guess what I am saying is this can't be a concept that always is applied otherwise any person who believes that would be delusional.

Unless, I guess, surpassing is not always in a positive light. Imagine if they surpassed the big mistakes. lol

Isee ir like you already said: its not about new generation surpassing the older one. The story is about naruto surpassing the older generation like jiraya mentioned.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#56 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:34 PM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Nov 7 2012, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Isee ir like you already said: its not about new generation surpassing the older one. The story is about naruto surpassing the older generation like jiraya mentioned.

yes you three are right. and if we even say that he ll surpass the old generation we dont know. in which way. he may surpass his father as a ninja and a husband, he may surpass kushina in controlling and helping kurama. or he may surpass jiraya in sage mode. hey he has surpassed jiraya and kushina.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#57 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:37 PM

QUOTE (narulsaku @ Nov 7 2012, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yes you three are right. and if we even say that he ll surpass the old generation we dont know. in which way. he may surpass his father as a ninja and a husband, he may surpass kushina in controlling and helping kurama. or he may surpass jiraya in sage mode. hey he has surpassed jiraya and kushina.

He hasnt surpassed jiraya completly yet, love and bringing back his friend is still left.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#58 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:48 PM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Nov 7 2012, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He hasnt surpassed jiraya completly yet, love and bringing back his friend is still left.

i am not saying completly .

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#59 Namikaze Sakura

Namikaze Sakura

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:23 PM

Revenge will only produce more hatred...

#60 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:47 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Nov 7 2012, 11:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know.

laugh.gif yeah you're right, but maybe if you actually go look back at the history of the previous generations, aka jiraya, nagato, minato and obito maybe you'll see that each generation surpassed the other in an inch...maybe...maybe, but hey! minato surpassed jiraya in becoming hokage getting the girl of his dreams, so yeah those were my two cents biggrin.gif.About the big mistakes, LOL now that would be a disaster!!

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users