• This topic is locked This topic is locked
723 replies to this topic

#41 TashaJ

TashaJ

TJnyan-sama

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:xbox 360. Manga. NaruSaku. Drawing. Writing. Hula -hooping.

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:28 AM

I enjoyed this chapter, when Sasuke said burn it down though...his expression was soo dark, in my opinion that expression has no good intentions. and Sakura's definitely serious bout something I'm thinking it's either she's noticed something or has heard more about Tsunade. It was nice to see Shizune complimenting Sakura's skills too. 

#42 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:29 AM

I was thinking the same thing.

And it's funny how Sakura was placed in the very page where we are shown Sasuke and his suspicious ways.

There's definitely something incoming.

I believe it will deal with three things:

1) Tsunade dying

2) Sasuke changing face.

3) The resolution of Sakura's feelings.

I honestly can't wait to see what kind of development we're going to get in the next few weeks. I think we all agree that Tsunade is now dead... Though I wonder why Katsuyu says, "Sakura-chan, you were finally able to activate the Byakugo Seal! Tsunade-sama will definitely..." This suggests that she's still alive... :headscratch:

Anyway, if she is dead, I assume that Orochimaru is going to revive her using Edo Tensei. It's the perfect way to reveal that Sasuke has an ulterior motive behind his goody-two-shoes act. As someone stated in the spoiler thread, he'll have an army of Kage-level zombies at his disposal... If that happens, I'm more than positive that we'll see a confrontation between Sakura and Tsunade, which I'm a-okay with!

(Watch Orochimaru have Jiraiya as an Edo Tensei too...)

Then, of course, there's Sasuke. I have no idea what he could possibly be planning. Perhaps he's wanting to do something with the Juubi's power, like become it's Jinchuriki or something?

...Oh. My. Gosh. Ninetails Jinchuriki Naruto vs Ten-Tails Jinchuriki Sasuke.  :zomg:

#43 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Honestly, this could be a nice twist to pull off but we don't know if this is Kishi's idea yet. The scary thing is that we are near the volume end and 8th or 9th is the breaking point of the volume. Example like volume 64, Naruto back on his feet and ready to help alliance. Volume 65, Madara officially turn bad in the flashback. Now, what is this chapter? I am scared. Anyway, the reason this can work is that Sai is a guy who understands what's fake or not in expressions and emotions, and the fact he caught on makes perfect sense. Now, the true question is what is it. The editor make it seem like a bad thing, so we'll know soon enough. Orochimaru and others is going to heal Tsunade, but why and what for, or more like at what price. Oh dear....

I knew I shouldn't play that damn OST from Halo with evil rising....

#44 LivinG_Dead

LivinG_Dead

A Detective

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Manga and anime, mainly Detective conan/Case closed and Naruto

GkDsrHD.png

Hmm..wonder what sasuke is planning? :excited:

DPqgMVy.png

I ship Conan and Ai. :love:

#45 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

I think so too. A slug is next to Sai when he speaks with Juugo and everything Katsuyu hears, so does Sakura...

I'm thinking right now that Sakura will get an interaction with Sasuke concerning his plan or what are his real intentions now.. something like that.

Edited by T XD, 12 June 2013 - 08:30 AM.

#46 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:30 AM

I think the panel that show sakura tear because she know tsunade is near dead.
And what is orochimaru doing in kage place?

#47 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, psychology & oriental culture.

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:30 AM

Is it possible for Sasuke to get a hold on Juubi? Definitely yes. And for Orochimaru to hurt Tsunade or make her a hostage? Why not? This chapter and the last pages give me chills.

Edited by Syn11, 12 June 2013 - 09:11 AM.

#48 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:31 AM

This chapter is really ruining the triumphant edge it had in the last few chapters ... something really messed up and dark is about to happen, I can just feel it. Sasuke, man. Don't do what I think you're about to do ... 'cause if you do, you offically are the biggest jerk out there. I won't even know why I'll still want Naruto to bring you back.

Guess I always knew Sasuke would betray them, but I didn't want to believe it. :sad:

And Tsunade ... this is not good. Orochimaru's whims are very unpredictable, Tsunade is not in safe hands at all. :argh:

As for Sakura's tears, I believe it was seeing Naruto and Sasuke fight side by side together again. It reminded her so much of the dream she always wanted for them. Which makes Sasuke's shady behavior even more infuriating.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 12 June 2013 - 08:39 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#49 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:32 AM

Interesting chapter. Naruto/Sasuke combo, expected, but meh. Sakura being relegated to healer again was expected. I knew the slug would split up, but I'm surprised it was Katsuyu. Are there no other slugs? And does this mean Tsunade is better?

Speaking of Tsunade, I knew Orochimaru, Suigetsu, and Karin (who is still wearing those clothes haha) would go to her. I'm expecting they'll help her, but not right away... Luckily though, we finally get to see her condition. I imagine she's still in the process of restoring the Kage.

And also, like everyone else has wondered: why the hell is Sakura crying? It might be because she found out what happened to Tsunade, but the placement of the panels with her in tears seems to suggest it has something to do with Sasuke... Does she know something we don't? Possible "SS" (notice I put it in quotes) moments soon?

I like how Katsuyu called Sakura "Sakura-chan"cute! And interesting that that snake calls Sasuke "Sasuke-sama" What is their relationship... Hm...

Anticipating the next chapter. I can't wait to see Tsunade again tbh.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#50 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:32 AM

Katsuyu calls Sakura's seal " Byakugou seal"  ...

Is this correct? I thought it was Hyakugou?

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#51 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:33 AM

Overall another solid chapter and it was nice seeing Naruto and Sasuke combine their attacks, but those last few pages with Sasuke saying burn it down... I have to question his motivates and that talk between Sai and Juugo only confirms it more. Sasuke is gonna turn bad once the Juubi is out the way.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#52 Nath0man

Nath0man

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:34 AM

Well. I think it's safe to say there won't be anymore SasuSaku moments. For a while anyway. Just sayin'

Also, why did Sakura look sad and crying in the last page :o

Edited by Nath0man, 12 June 2013 - 08:34 AM.

tumblr_mnolr6Y9P11rv8v4go1_500.png

#53 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Sasuke attacking anyone currently would be very impractical since he would be forced to contend with not just Naruto, Sakura, and the rest of the alliance but Jubi, the Edo Hokages, and possibly Madara as well. Unless he somehow acquired the ability to manipulate the Hokages to his will or if he is contemplating joining Akatsuki's ambitions to bring about the Mugen Tsukuyomi then the most practical option for Sasuke would be for him to bide his time.

Sakura's tear was left ambiguously undefined as others have already stated albeit when considering the moment thatshe began to shed a tear it was during Naruto and Sasuke's simultaneous attack it appears as though that it might be related to the Team 7 coordination being recreated and the sentiments of her grief were happiness initially but in the final panels after overhearing Jugo and Sai's conversation she could very well be mourning the inevitable destruction of the original Team 7 once again. So basically what others have already stated seems very probable at least IMO.

#54 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

To answer all...

It isn't as if hasn't already........

Nor wont not totally be out of character for him.

I believe it will deal with three things:

1) Tsunade dying

2) Sasuke changing face.

3) The resolution of Sakura's feelings.

I honestly can't wait to see what kind of development we're going to get in the next few weeks. I think we all agree that Tsunade is now dead... Though I wonder why Katsuyu says, "Sakura-chan, you were finally able to activate the Byakugo Seal! Tsunade-sama will definitely..." This suggests that she's still alive... :headscratch:

Anyway, if she is dead, I assume that Orochimaru is going to revive her using Edo Tensei. It's the perfect way to reveal that Sasuke has an ulterior motive behind his goody-two-shoes act. As someone stated in the spoiler thread, he'll have an army of Kage-level zombies at his disposal... If that happens, I'm more than positive that we'll see a confrontation between Sakura and Tsunade, which I'm a-okay with!

(Watch Orochimaru have Jiraiya as an Edo Tensei too...)

Then, of course, there's Sasuke. I have no idea what he could possibly be planning. Perhaps he's wanting to do something with the Juubi's power, like become it's Jinchuriki or something?

...Oh. My. Gosh. Ninetails Jinchuriki Naruto vs Ten-Tails Jinchuriki Sasuke.  :zomg:

I did not think of that, but that makes sense.

#55 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:35 AM

Overall another solid chapter and it was nice seeing Naruto and Sasuke combine their attacks, but those last few pages with Sasuke saying burn it down... I have to question his motivates and that talk between Sai and Juugo only confirms it more. Sasuke is gonna turn bad once the Juubi is out the way.

Prediction

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#56 coolcatjas

coolcatjas

Lvl.70 ブレイバー

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:Basic stuff like anime, manga, drawing, reading, movies, ect..

Interesting chapter. Naruto/Sasuke combo, expected, but meh. Sakura being relegated to healer again was expected. I knew the slug would split up, but I'm surprised it was Katsuyu. Are there no other slugs? And does this mean Tsunade is better?

Speaking of Tsunade, I knew Orochimaru, Suigetsu, and Karin (who is still wearing those clothes haha) would go to her. I'm expecting they'll help her, but not right away... Luckily though, we finally get to see her condition. I imagine she's still in the process of restoring the Kage.

And also, like everyone else has wondered: why the hell is Sakura crying? It might be because she found out what happened to Tsunade, but the placement of the panels with her in tears seems to suggest it has something to do with Sasuke... Does she know something we don't? Possible "SS" (notice I put it in quotes) moments soon?

I like how Katsuyu called Sakura "Sakura-chan"cute! And interesting that that snake calls Sasuke "Sasuke-sama" What is their relationship... Hm...

Anticipating the next chapter. I can't wait to see Tsunade again tbh.

I actually loled when the snake said Sasuke-sama xD I hope he doesn't get to comfortable with that suffix 

swi1pKF.png
Image drawn by me :D

Tumblr Account Pony Account

#57 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

I think that Orochimaru will heal Tsunade then make a deal with her like take advantage of her. That what the last page revealed about Team Taka.

#58 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Well, yeah, it's the correct one. :)

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#59 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:36 AM

On the brightside, Minato made a joke, if you reread the chapter. He made a damn long name and thought, ".....nah".

#60 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:38 AM

It seems more and more that it's Byakugou. I'm going with that since the manga said it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users