• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#41 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 08:07 PM

Kishimoto is a riot. All his interviews these days are just hilariously ridiculous.

Sakura and Karin bonded over Sasuke attempting to kill each of them, lol okay. And yet, Sakura still had a kid with a man she acknowledges tried to kill her. :zaru: I just can't wrap my head around the way Kishimoto's mind works, and I don't think I want to.

That's the point where SOMETHING should click. It's where he should realize that maybe he screwed up. Either have them bond over something else (or not at all) or stay away from SS and SK. It's hard to imagine someone going through that thought process and no realizing the obvious.

#42 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 08 August 2015 - 08:15 PM

That's the point where SOMETHING should click. It's where he should realize that maybe he screwed up. Either have them bond over something else (or not at all) or stay away from SS and SK. It's hard to imagine someone going through that thought process and no realizing the obvious.

Oh nate that is a good joke that Kishi will realize he screwed up I mean this is Moneymoto remember the same man who had to buy a book so he could Sarada right this guy will never admit it kittened up as it would hurt his pride if he did and then know that this ending he thought is so good that all fans love it.

To me Kishi wife needs to slap his face to shut him up, after all Oda says she is like Sakura.

#43 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 09 August 2015 - 08:27 AM

Where is the interview that Kishi stated that Sakura was never the heroine and he never saw Naruto and Sakura in a romantic light?

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#44 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:27 AM

LOL the absurdity of them "bonding" because Sasuke tried to murder them both is incredible, considering that they both still fangirl over him. The only way that works is if it was after the fact and they had both moved on. As it stands now, Karin is just another person for Sakura to flaunt her victory and her prize over. It's funny how Kishi tried to show SS in a semi decent light then turns around and says that Sakura is "immersed in poison" when it comes to Sasuke.

Welcome back KnS!!!

IMO, in the real story they really bonded. That moment when Sakura is healing her while she's still the supposedly enemy is strong. Sakura is crying, then Karin is touched and she cried too. That precise moment, they bonded. It's not because Sasuke tried to kill them both. They bonded because of their suffering and empathy. But after that, there is nothing and this is really a big miss.
Sakura and Karin should have talked a little when Karin have been made prisoner or Konoha. I always imagined that Sakura and Naruto would come to see her in her prison... it was such a miss... Naruto never talked to her while she was an Uzumaki !!! I'll never understand...

I also always thought that Sakura and Karin would continue to bond while letting their feelings for Sasuke go away. That time when Karin said "I'm done" it was so badass... Why did he went back and made her a fangirl again ? It's just...

But in the end of the manga, that bond is destroyed because having Sakura tape over Karin's picture with Sasuke is really low from her... she would never do something like that... the real Sakura would have put that team7 picture on her table, because team7 was so dear to her. Even more than Sasuke alone.

Edited by Otaru, 09 August 2015 - 11:30 AM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#45 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 12:46 PM

@Otaru: I agree with you !!.plus I don't get th point of making her part of the uzumaki family, and not use this ! I always thought that he planned something, maybe to make karin nd naruto interact with each other, and tell him more about his mother's clan, I thought that maybe he would put her together with sasuke (even though he's totally not the type of guy to be paired up with someone else) to end the cycle of hate ...etc... tooo much potential wasted !

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#46 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 09 August 2015 - 04:19 PM

Oh nate that is a good joke that Kishi will realize he screwed up I mean this is Moneymoto remember the same man who had to buy a book so he could Sarada right this guy will never admit it kittened up as it would hurt his pride if he did and then know that this ending he thought is so good that all fans love it.

To me Kishi wife needs to slap his face to shut him up, after all Oda says she is like Sakura.

i read a interview where kishi says his wife is like sakura, but hinata is the ideal type of woman in his opinion.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#47 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 09 August 2015 - 04:52 PM

i read a interview where kishi says his wife is like sakura, but hinata is the ideal type of woman in his opinion.

Why am I not surprised? :dry:

#48 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 09 August 2015 - 05:00 PM

Apparently in an interview after the Boruto movie, Sakura's VA thanked Kishimoto, for finally allowing Sasuke back in the village, because that would make Sakura happy and he responded with, he wasn't sure if he was gonna allow Sasuke to stay with Sakura or not.

It is so obvious that Sasuke should have never been with anybody and that Kishimoto literally just used Sakura for her womb and nothing more. The fact that Sasuke has left the village three times with no regard for his friends or family digust me, because Kishimoto is consciously allowing Sasuke to abandon his family for no reason at all.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#49 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 09 August 2015 - 09:12 PM

Michael Bay treats his women better than Kishi. Yeah I know I said it before but it's obvious. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#50 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 09:47 PM

Well Michael Bay never made his females shallowly chase a man for only his looks, have said man be emotionally harsh if not abusive to the females, nearly killing them or clearly showing the intent to kill them, straight up reject them then have that man and one of female get together in the end just for the hell of it did he? 

Edited by Phantom_999, 09 August 2015 - 09:51 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#51 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 10:17 PM

I think he never said that his wife is like sakura.
I think what you mean are in interview, kishi like big boob girl.

#52 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 05:09 PM

If he intended for Sakura to be the mother all this time, then why even do this "who's my mommy" plotline for Gaiden to began with? Why not just write a different story all together? How about addressing that point Sarada brought up in the first chapter about why ninjas are still needed in times of peace. Now that's an idea worth exploring

#53 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 05:58 PM

If he intended for Sakura to be the mother all this time, then why even do this "who's my mommy" plotline for Gaiden to began with? Why not just write a different story all together? How about addressing that point Sarada brought up in the first chapter about why ninjas are still needed in times of peace. Now that's an idea worth exploring

Those are good questions. The answers you'll get here:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#54 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:28 PM

Because he just can't reply to these questions ! 

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#55 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:43 PM

I think he never said that his wife is like sakura.
I think what you mean are in interview, kishi like big boob girl.

no, it was a different interview where he explicitly talked about sakura and hinata in one sentence

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#56 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:47 PM

no, it was a different interview where he explicitly talked about sakura and hinata in one sentence

Which one? Sakura like his wife or he like the big boob girl.

#57 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:02 PM

Which one? Sakura like his wife or he like the big boob girl.

like the wife. i can't find the interview..

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#58 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 02:07 AM

Seriously? There is an interview like that? 

from what I remember, the thing about Sakura being like his wife is due to Oda saying that Kushina was based on Kishi's wife, and since Kushina is basically a Sakura expy in one way or another...

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#59 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 02:15 AM

That what nar123 said or it's an old interview when kishi tease oda that oda wife look like nami and oda said back that kishi wife look like sakura.

#60 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 14 August 2015 - 08:01 AM

Seriously? There is an interview like that? 

from what I remember, the thing about Sakura being like his wife is due to Oda saying that Kushina was based on Kishi's wife, and since Kushina is basically a Sakura expy in one way or another...

no I remember it, it was an author's note in a one piece volume, oda said he attended kishimoto's wedding and that kishimoto's wife was just like sakura. 

then there was an interview about kishimoto's wife helping him come up with ideas for kushina and minato.

yet this ending happened.....

I'm having hesitation calling him by his name and not some mock name for the bad author he is xD

Edited by ultranx, 14 August 2015 - 08:06 AM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users