279 replies to this topic

#41 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:32 PM

I liked this chapter, it had an epic battle, and learned that Hashirama was a Sage, I'm not gonna say this is slug sage mode until I see him summon a slug though.

And so far it looks like I was right that Mito was not involved in the fight.

Also about the Hashirama and Magara = Naruto and Sasuke parallel, Hay Kishi there's no need to put anymore logs on that fire, we get it, why not add some logs to the NaruSaku fire for a change.

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ Feb 20 2013, 06:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
meh, imho the haruno's symbol on hashirama's forehead was just a coincidence...

ditto.

QUOTE (Turson @ Feb 20 2013, 06:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How many power ups Naruto and Sasuke are going to get in order to surpass a guy like that?

Simple answer they can't, in order to surpass them Naruto has to gain a power-up stronger then Kurama, and the only thing I can think of that is stronger then Kurama would be the Jubi which is supposed to be the most powerful entity in the Naruto Universe, so there shouldn't be any way Sasuke could match it, (of course I've been wrong before).

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#42 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:33 PM

Imho, Hashirama had the slag sage mode and he learned it in that mentioned by Kabuto "Shikkotsurin" (Humide Bone Forest)...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#43 Saudade

Saudade

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:40 PM

Found this theory about Sakura, Tsunade and Hashi on Narutobase.net

http://narutobase.ne...ad.php?t=326093

(sorry i have no idea how to quote stuff from there to here)

Anyway this is such an indepth theory i love it so much! Hope Kishi really makes this work out and not troll us any longer!

#44 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:40 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ Feb 20 2013, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Imho, Hashirama had the slag sage mode and he learned it in that mentioned by Kabuto "Shikkotsurin" (Humide Bone Forest)...

One of the three sage mode learning places, i think it has something related to slugs.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#45 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:45 PM

I can't remember where I saw Sakura's circle being drawn exactly like this:

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#46 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:47 PM

QUOTE (Chatte @ Feb 20 2013, 08:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah it looks more like a bull's eye target to me.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#47 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:49 PM

QUOTE (Chatte @ Feb 20 2013, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

on the naruto CM's belly? tongue.gif

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#48 Turson

Turson

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:49 PM

QUOTE (Jake @ Feb 20 2013, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Simple answer they can't, in order to surpass them Naruto has to gain a power-up stronger then Kurama, and the only thing I can think of that is stronger then Kurama would be the Jubi which is supposed to be the most powerful entity in the Naruto Universe, so there shouldn't be any way Sasuke could match it, (of course I've been wrong before).

Not necessarily. Naruto can get other half of Kuramas chakra, which would make him twice as powerful as he is now. If he combined SM with BM it would intesify that power even further, it should be enough to lift him up to Hashiramas level. Sasuke... well, Rinnegan is the only option.

#49 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:52 PM

Nah, taking the thing in the middle out, I know I saw somewhere that circle being drawn as Sakura's symbol exactly like this.
But wheeeeere? Gaaah!

#50 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:52 PM

I really don't like these mecha fights but i like the dynamic between madara and hashing, this is what naruto and sasuke should have been interacting not this one sided unhealthy obsession from naruto. The roles are reversed tough hashi is the strongest and mads is trying to catch up to him, since mads appeared he is the one obsessed with hashi and not the other way around which gives me the impression that naruto is a parallel to both mads and hashi.
As for mito if she has to play a role and that's a big if right now i think she won't be shown to be in love with madara rather mads may be in love with her while she loved hashi making mads even more jealous at hashi. Of course that's just a guess right now undupported by no real facts just a personal opinion.

Sorry if i didn't make myself clear I'm writing on my phone i didn't sleep and i'm completely drunk still i'm really liking these last few chapters and i want to see more of these flashbacks i just need more tobirama and everything will be perfect.

About the symbol i think you people are overthinking this but who knows there may be some truth to it i'm just gonna wait and see if it may be related to a power up for sakura (i really hope so).
Ok time to go to bed.

#51 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE (Turson @ Feb 20 2013, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not necessarily. Naruto can get other half of Kuramas chakra, which would make him twice as powerful as he is now. If he combined SM with BM it would intesify that power even further, it should be enough to lift him up to Hashiramas level. Sasuke... well, Rinnegan is the only option.

That still wouldn't put Sasuke on Madara's level, plus he would need Senju DNA to unlock it, and remember Madara infused Hashirama's DNA in himself and didn't unlock the Rinnegan until he was a decrepit old man on death's door.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#52 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:59 PM

One last post : i think naruto will fuse sm and bijuu mode it has been hinted when naruto faced nagato and in this chapter.

#53 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:02 PM

QUOTE (Chatte @ Feb 20 2013, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nah, taking the thing in the middle out, I know I saw somewhere that circle being drawn as Sakura's symbol exactly like this.
But wheeeeere? Gaaah!

ah yeah, I had the same your impression... I didn't remember it somewhere neither....

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#54 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Feb 20 2013, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOVED THIS CHAPTER. biggrin.gif My only complaint is.... well must EVERYTHING be a Naruto/Sasuke relationship? I mean come be, original for once s all I'm asking. It's like saying that every major character with a rival in this series has always reflected Naruto and Sasuke and always will reflect Naruto and Sasuke. Not a bad thing but just want to see something different. Plus I now hold Hashirama as the standard Naruto should be at when he's hokage. tongue.gif

Dude that's not cool. Don't like it? Okay. You do not have to enjoy it, but you shouldn't say it's a waste of time to others that were actually looking forward to this flash back. complaining is fine but acting like it's not worth your time to people that actually like it is kinda disrespectful.

OR OR OR, It could mean Sakura could be come a sage too. smile.gif

Well okay. THAT I would look forward to VERY MUCH. but I think that we've had enough Naruto and Sakura parallels, and it's still not convincing anyone else that actually "LOVES" their pairings. mellow.gif Just saying

i don't mean like that, i am just afraid that mito personality will be same as hinata, and then with that he make obirin parallel with nh for the sake of ending with naruto to pair with hinata and sasuke with sakura,

(sorry for my english)

#55 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

I love how Kishi gradually took this series into DBZ levels. laugh.gif

I'll admit that when I saw Hashi's forehead symbol the first thing that came to mind was that it was the same as Sakura, but until further notice I'll put it up as coincidence. It's interesting to see Hashi and Madara as kids, they have somewhat similar personalities as Naruto and Sasuke but a main difference could be that Hashirama will turn out to be more talented than Madara.

The rock skipping competition seems to imply that Hashirama will always be one step ahead of Madara. I think Madara will resent that Hashirama is always getting the upper hand and it'll reach it's limit once Hashirama becomes Hokage, something that Madara wanted for himself.

Although now that I think about it one of the reasons Sasuke defected was because Naruto was getting stronger than him at a faster rate, so it actually can be applied to Madara as well. It just seems that Hashirama will start being the strongest from the beginning. I could be wrong though, it could be that Madara will be better at ninjutsu in the beginning and then slowly fall behind of Hashirama.

As for Mito, if Kishi follows his pattern then she'll definitely be a fiery tsundere. Her being an Uzumaki (a rowdy bunch according to Kushina) already makes it very likely. If Kishi really makes Mito have an initial crush on Madara I will laugh at how obvious he's making the parallel, but I think it's better to not include that side story. I think it's more then enough to have it with Team Minato. Although I would like for Mito to have an initial dislike of Hashirama.

#56 CynMichi

CynMichi

Acolyte of The Many-Faced God

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Interests:Anime and manga ^_^ Reading, baking, and sword collecting!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:03 PM

QUOTE (Saudade @ Feb 20 2013, 08:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anyway this is such an indepth theory i love it so much! Hope Kishi really makes this work out and not troll us any longer!

Thats a great theory! I have to admit since we saw Tobirama, I've entertained the crack theory that Sakura is a distant relative of the Senju. Look at Tobirama's light colored hair and especially his temperment....its far fetched but it would keep with Senju & Uzumaki balance....just a thought..... happy.gif

#57 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ Feb 20 2013, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ah yeah, I had the same your impression... I didn't remember it somewhere neither....

I know I saw it damnit but can't remember where. And I was asking myself at that time, what the hell, why did he draw it like that.
Gaah, where is it? Lol!

#58 Turson

Turson

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:07 PM

QUOTE (Jake @ Feb 20 2013, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That still wouldn't put Sasuke on Madara's level

Getting Rinnegan? I guess that if Sasuke mastered his EMS and achieved Perfect Susanoo, and awakened Rinnegan on top of that it would put him past EMS Madara level.
plus he would need Senju DNA to unlock it, and remember Madara infused Hashirama's DNA in himself and didn't unlock the Rinnegan until he was a decrepit old man on death's door

I know, but Sasuke is not one of main characters for nothing. If Kishimoto wants to make him really overpowered he will just do so. Orochimaru could just find some shortcut for him or something.

#59 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:11 PM

QUOTE (Saudade @ Feb 20 2013, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Holy s***, This is such a nice theory!!! cool.gif

My only fear is that she can't learn it now ... there is no time left for that.

maybe she already knows how to use it but was waiting for the right time to use?!

It's the only way I can see her gaining such a power up right now...

..and there goes my desire to not let my hopes high... sleep.gif

Sig by karudoll

#60 Weltall

Weltall

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:16 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Feb 20 2013, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love how Kishi gradually took this series into DBZ levels. laugh.gif

I'll admit that when I saw Hashi's forehead symbol the first thing that came to mind was that it was the same as Sakura, but until further notice I'll put it up as coincidence. It's interesting to see Hashi and Madara as kids, they have somewhat similar personalities as Naruto and Sasuke but a main difference could be that Hashirama will turn out to be more talented than Madara.

The rock skipping competition seems to imply that Hashirama will always be one step ahead of Madara. I think Madara will resent that Hashirama is always getting the upper hand and it'll reach it's limit once Hashirama becomes Hokage, something that Madara wanted for himself.

Although now that I think about it one of the reasons Sasuke defected was because Naruto was getting stronger than him at a faster rate, so it actually can be applied to Madara as well. It just seems that Hashirama will start being the strongest from the beginning. I could be wrong though, it could be that Madara will be better at ninjutsu in the beginning and then slowly fall behind of Hashirama.

As for Mito, if Kishi follows his pattern then she'll definitely be a fiery tsundere. Her being an Uzumaki (a rowdy bunch according to Kushina) already makes it very likely. If Kishi really makes Mito have an initial crush on Madara I will laugh at how obvious he's making the parallel, but I think it's better to not include that side story. I think it's more then enough to have it with Team Minato. Although I would like for Mito to have an initial dislike of Hashirama.

Madara is behind Hashirama but in this fight they are equals, the combo bijudama + chakra sword reached the other shore whereas when they were young only Hashirama' stone reached the other side of the lake. Not sure if I was clear but the symbolism is obvious.

Edited by Weltall, 20 February 2013 - 02:17 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users